Amy's Lays By the Thames - Day 13

Story Info
Where our Heroine finishes Her Journey and Broadens Her Mind.
6.3k words
4.44
2.1k
1
0

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day Thirteen Sunday

Nothing would have given me greater pleasure than to spend the whole day in bed making love to Shelly. When we awoke in each other's arms I gazed at her cherubic face in the semi-darkness. I found myself gently caressing her cheek with the palm of my hand. This soon brought her awake and she blinked her eyes a few times as she did so.

"Good morning." Shelly said to me. By way of a reply I leaned over and kissed her on the lips. She soon responded. We kissed and cuddled for a time before reality reasserted itself and we got up and made the bed. The two of us shared a wonderful shower and we lathered each other's bodies from head to toe. We dried off and with Shelly in her dressing gown and me in a bra and panties we ate a most delicious breakfast which Shelly prepared. I then dressed and with much reluctance we said our goodbyes, though not without exchanging contact details including Shelly's address in West London. I then set off on what would be my last full day on the road...

It was late afternoon when I reached Kew. By then I had decided, if this was going to be my last night on the road I really ought at least once to obtain lodging and sex, that after all had been Suzie's challenge to me and no matter how much sex I'd gotten these past two weeks, it could be argued that little if any of it met the criteria of the challenge. Ideally there would have been an LGBTQ pub in the area, but the last in this part of London had shuttered its doors some five years earlier in Richmond, so I was left with establishments that catered for people of all sexualities and genders. Additionally, it was a Sunday, albeit a Sunday in summer. It was a nice day and the cold snap we'd been enduring the past few days had ended, though thankfully it wasn't so oppressively hot I'd have trouble conducting my walk with my backpack. I settled on a pub called The Cricketers on Kew Green. It was a delightful place which I'd been to before, though not often enough that I'd be recognised by either the staff or clientele. David, Suzie's fiancé was waiting for me outside the pub. He sat at a plastic green table and had a rucksack with him. I'd come up with my plan whilst having a late lunch in Richmond and had phoned Suzie with the idea. Suzie and David would meet me at The Cricketers with a dress of Suzie's suitable for wearing out to a pub on a summer evening like this -- Suzie and I were the same height, build and bust-size -- and I would give them my door key and the backpack, minus items I'd need this evening and tomorrow and they would drop my backpack off at my place. Furthermore they'd stock up my fridge/freezer for me as I didn't really want to do food shopping when I got home tomorrow, nor venture from my flat until at least Wednesday.

Suzie had agreed and I popped to the House of Fraser on Richmond High Street before resuming my walk and bought a pair of 10 denier nude sheer-to waste tights. I'd hoped to find crotchless ones like Lydia's but alas.

"Hi David, where's Suzie?" I asked as I approached the pub.

"Hi Amy, she decided not to see you until tomorrow. Something about spoiling it if she saw you before you finished." David was thirty, tall, dark-haired, and not-unattractive. He and my sister had been a couple for about three years now and got engaged at Christmas. He handed me the rucksack. I checked inside to make sure it had what I wanted and satisfied, I transferred some of the contents of the backpack, specifically a bra, a pair of knickers, the tights I'd bought lunch time still in their packaging, plus my toiletries into the rucksack. I asked David to wait and nipped into the pub which despite the day of the week was busy. I jostled my way past people, taking note of anyone who caught my eye and went into the toilets.

Inside one of the cubicles I relieved myself and stripping naked took the tights out of the box. I inspected them for ladders and satisfied they were fine I balled them up and stepped into them, one leg at a time. The sheer nylon felt great against my skin and I inched them up to my waste -- sans panties. After making the necessary adjustments I applied anti-persperant to my arm-pits and a generous helping of perfume. Then came the dress, a pale-blue mini-dress without sleeves and almost backless. I finished off with trainers and after applying some make-up in the mirror & brushing my hair, I made my way back through the crowds to David. I couldn't help but notice that people were reacting differently to me after I'd freshened up. David was waiting for me and I handed him my door keys -- with some trepidation, I'd have much rather given them to Suzie. He took my backpack as well and walked to his car.

"So we'll see you tomorrow on Tower Wharf?" He confirmed.

"That's right, though I don't exactly know what time yet." I replied.

After he left I texted Suzie to confirm that I'd given my backpack and keys to David and asking her to confirm when she had the keys herself. She replied saying she would and asked me to make a list of things I wanted her to buy. I sat at the bench, rucksack between my stockinged-legs and for the next few minutes tried to figure out what I wanted. I then texted Suzie back with my list. As I was doing so a group of people passed me on their way inside. There were four of them, three women and a man in their late-twenties or early-thirties. One of the women and I made direct eye contact for a moment, before she entered the pub with her friends. She had broad, chunky hips, but otherwise was slim. Nice rounded bosom, a pretty face that was slightly cherubic, though not like Shelly's, with short, curly blonde hair. She wore a pale-lavender tube-dress with spaghetti-straps that accentuated her figure nicely. A pair of sandals and a white handbag rounded out the outfit. I walked back into the pub, my rucksack the only incongruity about me, and shuffled past people and reached the bar. I ordered a light meal and a glass of red wine and found a spot to eat outside on the rear patio sitting at an identical circular table to the one David had been sitting at around the front. My meal -- a salad was brought to me and I ate, conscious I was sitting alone in a busy pub and at any moment someone else might wish to claim my spot for a group.

Having finished and had my things taken away I made a second trip to the ladies and then started to mingle. My first attempt had been with a woman named 'Ruth', but she was straight and seeing someone and even my phenomenal skills of sexual persuasion were to nothing. Time ticked on and I tried my charms on a couple more women who came and went with no more luck. By now it was 9.00. The bar was thinning significantly and I was on my third wine. As I stood by a suitable spot in the room I noticed the foursome from earlier. One of them, the woman who'd caught my fancy in the lavender dress was not having as good a time as the other three who were laughing and joking. Finally the three of them all took it in turns to embrace her and give her pecks on the cheek. Even from here I could make out at least two of them saying to her: "Are you sure you don't want to join us? You'll have a great time." But they left all the same. I decided to saunter over to the bar, hopefully looking as if I was doing so as casually as I could so that it didn't look as if I was trying to talk to her if she made for the bar as well. As it happened she made for the door. I got the feeling it wasn't that she'd changed her mind about going with them -- her movements lacked urgency and besides, I'd seen the three of them climb into an Uber taxi as soon as they left the pub. No it was her making her mind up about whether to go home, or stay for one more drink.

At the door, she paused and then turned on her heels and walked to the bar, ultimately standing next to me.

"What can I get you?" Asked the barman, the woman gestured to me to be served first.

"That's quite alright,' I replied, "I've still got some left. You're next." I held up my more-than half-empty wind glass as proof.

"In that case I'll have a small Merlot please." She said. After she was served she turned her back to the bar and gazed at the tap room.

"Didn't want to make a night of it?" I asked, hopefully initiating a conversation, hopefully initiating much more.

"No." She replied, and continued staring at the big windows opposite.

I decided that she wished to be alone and began to move away when I felt a hand my arm.

"Sorry, I was miles away. What did you say?" She said, releasing my arm.

"I said you didn't fancy going with your friends and making a night of it." I replied, gesturing with my glass at the road outside.

"Not really." She answered.

"Well I suppose it is a 'school night' for most." I acknowledged.

"Oh hardly, I'm a Social Sciences lecturer at Imperial College, and I'm on my summer break. They're also lecturers. I just didn't fancy making a night of it with Malcolm." I guessed she was referring to the solitary male in the quartet she'd come here in.

"So he's not someone that you like very much? You just had to put up with him because he was with your friends?"

"Oh no, I like him. I just wasn't in the mood to fuck a man tonight." She observed matter-of-factly. I almost spat my drink out as I was taking a sip of it as she spoke.

"Oh, I see." was all I could manage, though I was hoping she would elaborate.

"Yeah, Malcolm and the girls are swingers. Not that I'm averse to a little group action now and again, because I am. But I've been going through a bit of a phase lately in my sex life where I just don't fancy my bed-partners to have cocks. If it had just been the two girls, I'd have happily joined them for a threesome."

I think she realised that she was speaking to a total stranger for she turned to face me for the first time since the conversation between us began with a look of embarrassment on her face mixed with uncertainty about how I would react to such a frank and explicit comment. My expression was one of rye amusement.

"That's okay I'm going through a 'girl-girl' phase in my own sex life right now." was my response. We both started laughing which relieved the awkwardness of the moment and arm in arm we walked outside and sat at one of the tables drinking our respective wines.

"So you're into the girlies to?" She remarked in a voice that was southern-counties.

"I would say I'm sixty-forty bi slanted towards girls." I replied.

"Now I'm more fifty-fifty, except at the moment as I just said. Now I'm probably ninety-ten slanted at women." We both laughed at that.

"I'm also unapologetically promiscuous and at this stage of my life I've never had a serious or long-term relationship with a member of either sex or any gender-identity for that matter." I noted, as much to gauge her reaction as inform her of my proclivities.

"I've had a few over the years -- I'm thirty-one, mainly with men. But, obviously, my position as a lecturer affords me certain opportunities with the student body, and the student's bodies..." She had leaned forward and lowered her voice for that last part, worried she'd be overheard and reported for it.

"Like a kid in a sweet shop with a million pounds." I noted.

"Yes, but only students in their second or final years and who aren't lectured by me." She insisted. As we spoke she glanced over her shoulder a few times as if looking for someone. Always in a particular direction.

"Something wrong?" I asked.

"It's just I can't help wonder what the three of them are doing right now. They've almost certainly reached Malcolm's flat by now."

"Having second thoughts about not going with them?" I prodded.

"No, but I am feeling a little randy right now."

"Well, you know, I've been feeling that way as well all evening." I said, feeling the sexual tension in the air between us rise a few notches as I made my pitch, hoping she'd take the hint.

"Well now, I wonder what we can do about that?" She asked as she finished the rest of her wine with one gulp and looking at me as if she was going to eat me up.

We were all over each other the moment the front door of her flat closed behind us. Our arms seemed to be everywhere and our mouths were locked together, tongues telescoping into each other's mouths hungrily and urgently.

"By the way, I don't even know your name." I realised during the first break in our frenzied kissing.

"Amanda, but I prefer 'Mandy'." She replied.

"Well I'm Amy." I offered, "That's the introductions out of the way."

We began stripping each other. Mandy bending over and lifting first one stockinged leg and then the other to remove my trainers as she stepped out of her shoes without any effort. Our dresses came next and she clearly approved of the fact I wore neither bra nor panties. For her part, beneath her tube-dress she also had gone bra-less, but did wear a pale-blue thong. That came off to, courtesy of my nimble hands. That just left the tights. Mandy hooked her thumbs around the waste band of the gusset and went to pull them down. Thinking better of it however, she got down on her knees and began planting little kisses on them. When she came to my crotch she began licking my clit and labia through the clear nylon.

"Are these new, or do you intend to wear them again?" She asked me between kisses, her hand s running gently over the material.

"They are new, but I really only got them for tonight. Why?" I replied. Her response came in the form of deeds and not words.

Glancing up at me as she still licked my clit -- a glorious sensation through the material of my tights then, withdrawing her tongue, took a mouthful of nylon gusset between her teeth and began pulling on them, biting down hard when she was sure there was no danger of biting any part of my clit. It took some tugging and at one point she let them go in frustration.

"What brand are these?" She asked.

"Why do you want to know?"

"Because I'd love to buy a couple of pairs, I'm forever laddering or otherwise ruining mine, and at the most inopportune times and these seem to be well-nigh indestructible despite being a low denier." I didn't answer and she resumed tugging on the material with her teeth, eventually the fabric frayed and began to ladder. She hooked a tooth into one of the holes she made and started to widen them with her teeth before switching to her fingers. She inserted the top portion of her fingers into the hole and with a satisfying tearing, ripping sound, tore a fist-sized hole in the gusset of my tights directly over my cunt. The whole thing contributed to making my state of arousal rise from an eight to an eleven.

Pressed back against the bedroom wall with Mandy kneeling in front of me, her hands firmly gripping my thighs she resumed her delicious assault with her tongue upon my pussy. I helped her along, bowing my legs slightly and pressing her face into my quim by placing my hands against the back of her head and applying gentle pressure. My head was thrown back with an ecstatic grimace. My breathing was heavy, deep and heavy, with frequent moans and sighs of pleasure escaping from my lips as Mandy's tongue became better acquainted with my love-button.

"Oooo! Oooo! That's it give it to me." Mandy was an accomplished rug-muncher and her skills rivalled certainly any of the other women who'd feasted upon my quim these last two weeks. She didn't say a word in response to my entreaties, in fact the whole time she ate my pussy she never wavered from her place. She certainly didn't complain as the hornier I got and the closer I drew to my climax, I pressed her face ever more into my quim as if trying to insert her head into my very cunt. The only variation I experienced in her efforts was when she'd go from sucking my clit to licking it with her tongue, or if she shifted her efforts to my labia and gash.

"Ahhh! Ahhh! It feels so good! Mandy, keep it up, I'm almost-Ahhh-almost there!" It hadn't taken much time for Mandy to get me to the verge of coming. Like a thermometer about to blow due to intense and sustained heat, my orgasm was ready to burst. Again there was no break, though of her own accord, I did feel her intensify her efforts, which sent waves of pleasure surging up my spine. Finally I could take it no more. I was breathing ever more heavily with body pivoting forward, compelling Mandy to practically pin me to the wall.

"Here I GOOOOOO!!!" I cried and came, and came, and came. The first convulsions from my nether-regions resulted in seemingly bucket-loads of ejaculate spewing forth from my gash and into Mandy's waiting mouth. When me orgasm finally subsided I was still against the wall but bent over. Mandy got to her feet and I straightened up, conscious of what I'd just put my knees through.

"You okay?" She asked me, worried. I managed a nod between deep breaths and she led me to the bed. Pausing to pull back the flower-patterned sheet that she had on the bed in lieu of a duvet, we both fell on the bed and I lay there panting.

"If you were to ask me if that was good for me, I'd reply that it was the understatement of the year." I finally managed to say after regaining my breath. She laughed at that and then leaned over and kissed me.

After a few minutes I felt compelled to return the favour. I pulled back the sheets and positioned myself between her legs which Mandy dutifully parted for me like the Red Sea for Moses. It was then that I saw it. At first I thought I'd wound up with another pre-op transsexual like Lily in Henley. Mandy's clit was large. I would guess the size of a thimble at least when sticking out of its hood as it was doing now.

"I've seen smaller cocks than this clit." I said, complementing her.

"Thank you. It is rather large isn't it? If you lick it just right it gets bigger. I can even fuck with it when it is." I couldn't wait to find out and set to work. It felt more like giving a bloke a blow-job than licking a woman's clit, it was that big. I decided for that reason to start with her pussy lips and work my way up. I also poked my tongue into the hole exposed by her swollen pussy lips. The taste was a little metallic but not bad otherwise. I spent a couple of wonderful minutes fixated on her lips and gash before I inevitably turned to the 'Mount Everest' of clitorises before me. It over an inch in length and at least a centimetre in diameter. Pink with heightened blood flow from arousal I began my attack.

The first move was to start licking it, wrapping my tongue around it and then, eventually taking it into my mouth. Mandy clearly liked this for she let out her first moan and placed her hands on the back of my head, running them through my hair, pressing me this time against herself.

"Mmm! Ahhh!" She repeated when not breathing hard. By this point my head was bobbing up and down on her elongated mound just like it would a cock. I employed the same fuck tricks I would have with a cock and throughout it all I kept my eyes firmly planted on her face. Sweat graced her brows. Her eyes were closed, no screwed tightly shut and her mouth was contorted when she wasn't moaning and groaning which she did a lot of.

"Oh Amy! You suck cock brilliantly!" Mandy managed a laugh between her moans and I wished I could have done the same but I was determined to follow Mandy's example of never breaking contact between mouth (and tongue) and clit. I had the added incentive that the more I made her clit swell, the better the fucking Mandy had promised to give me with it would be. I was careful whenever possible not to leave out her clit hood and used my thumb and forefinger on it.

"Oooo! I love that! More of that please!" She asked. I was only too happy to oblige. All the usual physiological tells that an orgasm was imminent were beginning to appear, the flushed face, tensing of muscles, the ragged breathing intensifying even more than before, and then it hit her.

12