Amy's Lays By the Thames - Day 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She bucked about a little on the bed as she came, hands still firmly planted on the back of my head. If it was possible to deep throat a woman then I thought I would, so much of her clit was in my mouth. When her orgasm subsided I returned to her side and we kissed.

"Ready for a good fucking?" Mandy asked. As if in reply I rolled onto my back and spread my legs.

What followed of course, wasn't really fucking so much as humping taken to a new level. She lay on top of me and with a little effort I could feel her clit press against my pussy lips and lower abdomen press against my own clit. It felt great as it penetrated perhaps half an inch or so inside me as she began her 'attack' grinding her hips into mine with quite some force. It didn't take at all long for my clit and fanny to get all wet nor hers and Mandy was soon sliding back and forth across my torso. The bed began squeaking in protest at her actions and the headboard registered its own disquiet by rhythmically banging against the wall behind it as Mandy humped me into new realms of vagina to vagina induced ecstasy.

"Oh Mandy!" I repeatedly cooed between moans as she continued to hump me with ever greater force.

"You Like this eh?" Mandy asked as she also moaned and groaned with the sensations that our interwoven cunts were providing us. We embraced and kissed throughout the whole thing our tongues still bearing the lingering taste of our cunt juices. Our orgasm materialised at much the same time. I imagined in my head Mandy's extra-large clit actually glowing like Rudolf's nose as the moment approached.

Ahhh! Oooo! Mmm! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" We both cried out as a blended, mutual orgasms washed over us. At that moment I got the symbolism of the classic love scene on the beach in Hawaii between Burt Lancaster & Debra Carr in 'From Hear to Eternity'. We'd barely finished when Mandy got off me and grabbing me by the hand pulled me up off the bed.

"I want to show you something." She said with the same excitement a youngster might display when they want to show someone something. When we were both standing on terra firma, she released my hand and disappeared under the bed, returning moments later with a large, heavy-looking object that looked like half a barrel. She placed it on the floor and plugged an electrical cable into one end and the other went into a plug-socket.

"Ta daa." She declared.

"It's a Sybian." I replied. I'd heard about them of course and seen a few in porn videos, but despite everything I'd done never owned or used one myself.

"That's right. This one has multiple attachments from ones that just rub against your clit to ones go inside you. They're my favourite." Mandy then revealed a 'V-shaped' double-dildo like Becky's. She attached it to the base via a socket and after ensuring it was firmly in place, turned to me.

"Need any lube?" She asked as she inched herself down onto the flesh-coloured plastic phallus. Her head went back and a look of contented bliss on her face as she felt the dildo enter her. I shook my head. My own cunt was sufficiently stretched and lubed from our fun and games and I joined her. I sank onto the other phallus, all the sensitive nerves in my vagina reacting to the 'intruder'. When I'd recovered my senses I gazed into her eyes.

"Now what?" The question had barely escaped my lips when Mandy held up the remote control.

"This happens." She replied gleefully and turned a dial on the device which I guessed was WI-FI as it didn't seem to be connected to anything. But my thoughts on the subject fell by the wayside as I felt the vibrations tear through me.

"Whoa!" I declared. I almost flew off the device as it had started buzzing.

"Sorry, I couldn't resist. That was full intensity. Let's try medium." Mandy was laughing as she apologised.

She turned the dial to the 5.00 position and placed the control on the floor. The vibrations that began coursing up through the phallus and into my cunt were much better. Like a vibrator, but I didn't have to do anything, just sit there. We both did nothing but let the vibrations do their thing. Our heads we held back eyes closed as we moaned and groaned, our bodies gently rocking in concert with the sensations we were feeling.

"Ahhh! Oooo! Ahhh!" was all we could manage from our mouths. After a couple of minutes of this, my body adapted to the sensations and I opened my eyes to see Mandy pick up the remote and turn the dial to the 11.00 position. Undulating waves became a jackhammer as I thought I was vibrating so hard, my teeth would rattle.

"MMMMMAAANNNDDDDYYY!" was all I was able to speak.

"JUST RIDE WITH IT AMMMYYY!!!!" Mandy responded, letting herself go with the flow. I began bouncing up and down on the shaft, not much, maybe an inch or so, but it accentuated the feelings I was already having. Orgasm was unavoidable and mine came on me rapidly.

"AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" I cried out as my orgasm hit me like a ton of bricks, only this time there was no let up from the cause.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" came Mandy's reply to mine a few moments later. All the while that she was climaxing and I should have been coming down from mine, I was still being subjected to the same sensations as before. It was mind blowing as stars flew into my vision. Eventually the buzzing subsided as Mandy, recovering from her own high managed to grasp the remote and turn the device off.

For a few moments we just sat there, the dildos still up us, before we gingerly helped each off. I almost collapsed into Mandy's arms as we did so.

"That must have been one hell of a ride for you." Mandy said. I nodded. She helped me onto the bed and after unplugging the machine she disconnected the dildo and took it into the bathroom to wash it. Not long afterwards I heard the toilet flushing and Mandy returned. By then I felt able to get back on my feet and made my own way to the bathroom to wash below and pee. When I returned to bed, the machine had been put away. I joined Mandy who pulled the sheets over us both and switched off the light. In the darkness we fell asleep in other's arms.

Day Fourteen Monday

I found myself alone in the bed. The curtains were drawn and there was a note left on my side of the bed. The handwriting was a tribute to the calligrapher's art. Mandy's note simply said to feel free to use the bath or shower and make breakfast and Mandy would tidy up when she got back. She didn't say where she went or when she'd return but I got the feeling I wouldn't be seeing her again today. The note finished with her phone number and email address. I got up, made the bed and followed her instructions to the letter. I had a buttered croissant with strawberry jam and a bowl of hot porridge, finished off with coffee. I was wearing a bath towel following a nice hot shower. I was tempted to deliberately hold on to see if she returned before I left. However, I was determined not to keep Suzie waiting and around 8.30 having dried and dressed I left Mandy's place, texting her to thank her for a great evening.

I rejoined the river and walked along the embankment. As I went I encountered more and more people I knew. Some stopped to talk, though they soon moved on when they realised I was in a rush, others just simply said 'hello'...

I made good progress as the day wore on and by early afternoon I was passing Lambeth Palace, home of the Archbishop of Canterbury. I couldn't help but wonder what they'd have thought of everything I'd gotten up to this last two weeks. My thoughts turned back to Dorothy. To Mel & Joe, Lydia, Nathalie, Angela, Lily, Becky & Carla, Shelly and of course to Mandy. What a time. At Westminster Bridge I crossed to the north bank of the Thames and walked up Craven Street to the Strand and thence to a café on Duncannon Street just off Trafalgar Square. I ate a late lunch of a bacon lettuce tomato baguette and an orange-flavour Lucozade. I continued on my way along the embankment and crossed back to the south via the Millennium Bridge...

During lunch I texted Suzie with an update as to my time of arrival at the Tower of London. As I neared Tower Bridge I waved across to Tower Wharf as I thought I could see Suzie & David, together with someone else. They waved back at me and it spurred me on. I crossed Tower Bridge and walked the final 100 yards or so to Suzie. Andrea & Richard were also there, cheering me on. When I drew close, Andrea & Suzie each took an end of a strip of red plastic film and held it out about 2 metres between them. I 'crossed the line' and almost fell into their waiting arms.

"Welcome back." Suzie said. There were hugs and back slaps all around and I walked in step between the two girls, their beaus behind us. We stopped at Tower Bridge Café and over a steaming cup of coffee I regaled my companions with tales of my walk, though given that there were families nearby I kept it fairly clean, promising more explicit details some other time.

"Well we've got a bit of news to share." Andrea said, beaming.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Well, I guess we could say we owe to you, or rather to the stories you told Dick and me when you visited us in Oxford. We were so horny that we went to bed and shagged each other senseless."

"T.M.I. Andrea." Richard said looking around.

"Anyway, long story short, no condoms, no pill; I've got a bun in the oven!" Andrea declared.

"Congratulations!" I said, hugging Andrea and Richard all over again.

"It's still far too early to be 100% certain, but..." Richard cautioned.

Not long afterwards I popped into the Tower Gift Shop and bought a teddy bear dressed as a Beefeater which I gave to the parents to be and transferred the contents of Suzie's rucksack that belonged to me into the now empty carrier.

"You didn't just buy that bear to have a carrier bag did you?" Suzie asked. I merely handed her the rucksack which contained her dress as my reply. We made our way to Tower Hill Road and flagged down a taxicab -- a black London cab at that and all piled in. Andrea & Richard were going to Paddington to catch a train back to Oxford. Suzie and Richard to their place and I was to be dropped off at my home by Marble Arch.

We said our goodbyes as the cab drew up, Suzie handing me my door keys and confirming that she'd stocked up my fridge. She refused to accept money for it, saying we'd settle it soon.

"Treat me & Dave to Sunday lunch this weekend." She suggested. The cab pulled off and I walked up the steps of my building. I took the lift to the top floor and my spacious penthouse flat. I walked in through the door and fell to the floor. I kissed a section of it not covered in a rug or carpet. I got up and saw a neat pile of laundered clothes -- including Nathalie's fishnet hold-ups on the bed. I smiled at the sight and put them all away in my many drawers and cupboards. The backpack lay forlorn and deflated in a corner of the room. And inspection revealed it was empty. I folded it up properly and it joined the clothes in my cupboards. The toiletries and underwear in the carrier bag found their way into my laundry basket and it was joined by the clothes I was wearing. Naked I walked onto the balcony of my flat with its great views of Hyde Park opposite and the London skyline beyond.

I took in the muggy London air and cried out at the top of my lungs:

"Hi London, I'm home!" I half expected to attract attention from passers-by down below, but it didn't happen. I returned to my living room, closing the patio door behind me and walked into the bathroom and started filling a bath. I'd barely started when I heard the door go. Putting on a dressing gown I walked to the door and opened it. A very attractive woman in her mid-twenties stood before me. She was taller than I, slim and with medium-sized breasts. She had a handful of freckles on her face, flanking a small nose and big brown eyes. She wore a sleeveless crop top that showed a flat stomach, jogging bottoms and a pair of black flats. Her ginger hair was in a pony tail.

"Can I help you?" I asked after moment's silence which I'd used to take her in.

"Hi, I'm Kelly, I just moved in across the way." She gestured to the door opposite mine.

"Come in." I said, ushering her inside.

"Are you sure it's a good time?" She asked after I closed the door. She could see the dressing gown and heard the bath running.

"Not at all, not at all." I replied.

"I thought you were in this morning, but the woman who came to the door said she was your sister and you'd be home later today."

"That's right. I've been on a hiking holiday and she kindly did some laundry and stocked up on groceries for me." I explained, all the while keeping an ear trained on my bathroom as the bath filled.

"Anywhere nice?" Kelly asked.

"Along the Thames from Gloucestershire to Tower Bridge." I answered. "Tell me about yourself." I called over my back as I walked into the bathroom and added some bubble-bath to the mix. I checked the temperature and it was just right.

"I moved in this week. I'm a fashion designer for a major couturier." She began.

"Living alone?" I called back.

"I am now. My girlfriend and I broke up a couple of months ago and the sale of our place went through just recently." My ears pricked upon hearing this. Single and she likes girls, um. I admit, at that point I wondered if Suzie had said anything about me or my proclivities to Kelly.

"Sorry to hear that." I replied.

"That's okay, I'm not. The bitch was two-timing me. Anyhow I'm thinking of giving relationships a wide berth for a while. Instead I think I'm going to just fool around for the time being. You know, have flings and maybe even some casual encounters." At this, and seeing that the bath was full enough, for two. I turned off the taps and removed my dressing gown which I left to fall to the floor. Naked I walked into the living room and stood before Kelly in all my natural grandeur.

"In that case, do you know how to use a loofa?"

The End

12