Amy's Massage Course

Story Info
Amy has always been interested in massage.
4.1k words
3.92
28.6k
25
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sydamy
sydamy
193 Followers

Amy's Massage Course

Amy has always been interested in massage, especially getting it. Finally she talked me into attending a private "Intimate Massage" class that she'd found, obviously for use at home after dark I was hoping, and with her hoping that I'd do all the work. We were not sure what "Intimate Massage" was meant to mean, but it sounded good to Amy, and in a way to me as well.

We arrived at the private residence just before 4pm as required, a very big house and were welcomed by the instructor into a large intimately lit room with five massage tables. A few other people had congregated, mostly men. At the time the class started there were only 3 couples; 2 married including us, one unmarried couple plus 2 other married blokes with no wives tonight.

The instructor wasn't that worried that there were two extra men but told us the other two partners were unable to come, so that will have to be ok until the other ladies turn up next week and for that reason tonight we'll need to learn to share. He asked the couples if there was any issues with that. I looked at Amy and she said it's okay with her. I knew she would because we have had a few threesomes before and she enjoyed being the centre of attention, and it didn't bother me as I like to watch other men's hands and dicks all over her anyway. A younger Singaporean couple indicated they were okay being on their own. Amy had been chatting to the lady, they were engaged.

The instructor started by giving a little speech about massage and said that massage was for relaxation and stress relief as well as for other reasons, and it was important that we all learn to relax and be trusting of others, both whilst massaging and being massaged.

And for that reason he added that over the term of the course couples may not to be together in future classes. This way we would have to learn to be relaxed by giving someone else control of our bodies. If you are not relaxed then there is no point to massage. He continued by saying that massages in his class had, and can become quite intimate, exciting and possibly sexual, leading to open sex, therefore we were free to leave now with a full refund if we wanted. Everyone looked around, no one left. Wow. We were all obviously thinking about what that could mean and clearly wanting to find out.

The instructor told the 2 extra blokes to select a couple. One immediately joined us, the one Amy liked of course and the other joined the other married couple. The young Asian couple preferred to stay together as a couple. Amy was pretty happy our new friend picked us, or at least he picked her.

Once organised we were told to strip down to our underwear. Amy was looking beautiful and sexy as usual. She had on a pair of silky tight black knickers which were part see through and matched her flimsy sheer see through bra. I didn't see what she had put on at home, but she was obviously ready to show herself off. Naughty Amy. Her beautiful legs were way nicer than all the other women. Her gorgeous erect nipples were ready for all to see and to be enjoyed.

As there were more men, the ladies were told to get comfortable face down on the table with a man at each end. I chose the shoulders quickly, so I could watch what was happening at the other end. The young Asian guy chose the leg end for his fiancé. She had a nice figure with small boobs like Amy, but Amy's nipples were so much more kissable.

The instructor advised the men that touching intimate areas may only happen with the approval of the person being massaged. Once again Amy looked at me, I squeezed her shoulders to indicate my approval for her to take control without worrying about my feelings but she knew I would be okay with whatever she decided to let the guy do.

The Instructor then proceeded to give us instructions and of course chose Amy as the example body, and had the others follow with their own ladies. With the instructor using Amy, she virtually ended up with three blokes playing with her.

I could see that the bloke at Amy's legs was working his way up her legs to her bottom and appeared to be very excited judging by the swelling in his jocks. I felt the same way, thinking about what he and Amy were both thinking, as she could feel what I could see and I know she would be concentrating on what he was doing and when and if something erotic would happen.

As I watched, trying my hardest to massage Amy's neck and back, I could see his hands were sliding gently but firmly up and down her legs, over her bum and sliding back down very close to my favourite spot between her thighs. To make it easier for him, Amy quietly moved her legs apart slightly. He knew I was Amy's husband and looked at me when she did that. I gave him a reassuring smile, a wink, he smiled back and relaxed. I knew she was enjoying this and I knew that she would be thinking very naughty thoughts.

Every now and then his fingers would slide under her knickers on her bum, which made them eventually slide into her bum crack exposing a naked bum. I noticed that Amy had spread her legs apart even a little bit more and that his fingers seemed to be massaging very high up in between her thighs, with a little bit more attention than the rest of her legs. This was now getting exciting for me and surely for Amy. At this stage I had quite a swelling in my jocks and I had forgotten about what I was supposed to be doing. She was being massaged by two men, me on her shoulders and back, the other intimately touching an area very close to my heart, but with my blessing. My heart was beating fast, Amy's probably was as well, her not knowing if he would actually touch her pussy, but probably wanting him to, and more. I'll bet she was wet and would like a finger to accidently slip into her hot silky pussy.

After about 10 minutes, the instructor stopped proceedings to check progress and asked if everyone was still comfortable with how things were going and that things may become more sensual and erotic, if everybody was okay with that. He then told the ladies that it would be ladies night tonight and the men could do all the work, and told them to turn over. They all did, even though he again indicated that people could leave if they wanted to. Amy and I just looked at each other, knowing we would not be leaving now. Amy was looking gorgeous, her nipples were thick hard and dark, and her pussy mound was still under her knickers waiting for some attention. I wanted her right then and there, but I controlled myself.

Standing next to Amy, the instructor put his hand on her stomach and another on her shoulder. He looked at Amy and said 'can I' in a quiet voice, and with eyes closed Amy said 'yes'. He moved one hand down under her knickers over her mound and nearly to her pussy and the other to her boob. Amy did not move but I heard a very soft moan of excitement. I wondered how far he was going to go with Amy at that point. He then started to remove Amy's knickers, she lifted her bum up to allow that. He slid them down over her mound, out between her legs and part way down where the other bloke removed them. Her furry mound and the top of her pussy lips were in full sight to everyone. They were all looking, probably a bit shocked but not upset about it.

He looked at us all and said, 'Amy did not flinch, that means she is very relaxed and excited right now and it's possible, if she agrees, to a massage with some touching of intimate areas'. He added the ladies would need to allow their massage partners to do the same if they wish, but otherwise we should continue the massage. The instructor gave more instructions and indicated that this session would be more erotic because most of the naughty bits are at the front. We all laughed. I heard Amy's cute laugh as well, she was hoping for good things to come. This was not what we expected but we were not unhappy. We were expecting it would just be the two of us learning to massage each other, so this was a bonus to both of us.

I removed her bra quickly, not wanting to miss out on undressing my wife and exposing her cute nice boobs and gorgeous brown nipples. Seeing Amy laying there naked in front of the rest of the class made me almost buckle at the knees with excitement from being so proud of her for allowing this, and of her gorgeous body. I was so lucky. The other ladies saw Amy and the wife of the other guy also decided to go completely naked, the younger Asian lady stayed in her bra but let her partner take her underwear off. She was starting to relax it seemed, not that we could all see her naughty parts.

Following his instructions we proceeded to cover Amy's body with more massage oil, four roving hands and 20 fingers. Her eyes were closed but she couldn't hide the excitement, her nipples were as hard as a rock and for a moment she was covered in little goose bumps, hopefully caused by me running my hands over her nipples and around her boobs. I couldn't get my eyes off her, seeing that beautiful mound sticking up covered in neat pussy hair and shining under the light with all that oil, and our four hands massaging nearly every inch of her body.

Our new friend who was working on her bottom half couldn't believe his eyes and was rubbing both hands all round, up and over her mound and pussy hair. I thought my balls were going to blow up. He relaxed and gained a bit more composer and started working on her thighs. I saw Amy slowly move her legs apart as he moved his massaging fingers in as close as he could to her pussy which by now must be pretty excited, wet and wide with anticipation and what might be next. I knew he could see all her pussy by now, because of how far she had parted her legs. Her pussy lips would be slightly open, wet and ready for anything. We didn't know what this night would end up like, so there would be lots of thoughts and anticipation in all our minds. Just thinking about what might happen was just as exciting.

I don't think any of us expected this kind of class, but no one was leaving. The instructor came around to see how things were going. He noticed the state that Amy and the bloke were in. Who couldn't? He was so hard he was nearly busting out of his jocks which were wet from his own leaking dick and Amy's pussy was certainly ready for a sexual encounter of some sort. He bent down and quietly asked Amy something, which I couldn't hear, she nodded and then he whispered to the bloke.

Moments later without stopping the class the instructor explained that as he had said before, this was a sensual and erotic massage class and is designed to excite. He then said that a particular couple in the class (guess who) had responded very well and were ready for the complete relaxation test. He explained that because of the massage, if performed well, the ladies should be able to cope with any unusual and different activity with someone they were not used to but trusted because of their relaxed state. He then had a quiet word with me and explained that Amy had agreed to have sex in front of the class if I was okay with that. Oh my god, I was so damned excited I couldn't speak properly, but managed to say okay by me. Amy knew I would so that's why she would have said yes.

He softly told Amy to keep her eyes closed and remain completely relaxed. The instructor then asked Amy out loud whether she was completely relaxed at the same time as cupping her right breast in his hands, she nodded. He asked her if she was comfortable enough so that any unusual activity by someone would not stress her as his hand moved across, touching both breasts, she nodded. As he moved his hand slowly down her flat tummy and onto her mound, he asked her if she would be comfortable and enjoy having sex at this moment, she nodded and smiled. He moved further down and slowly his fingers slipped down between her thighs as he asked her if she was relaxed enough to allow anyone in the room to have sex with her if they wished, she nodded again. Him doing this was exciting her so much she would agree to anything, especially as the class was watching, but she would have anyway.

His fingers slipped down between her thighs as she moved her legs apart. His finger touched her pussy and he very gently parted her lips, exposing the pink inside her lips and her pussy juice. She knew what was about to happen and knew that it wouldn't bother me. The class came to a standstill as they come closer to watch, even the young Asian couple. After that few seconds of talking I was totally in awe. I then watched as his finger slid inside my Amy's pussy, he slowly moved it in and out with ease while talking. I did not want this to stop.

The instructor asked for another volunteer to join this table. The wife of the other couple pushed her husband forward.

The instructor asked me and the new volunteer to lower the table as he moved her legs further apart and up, exposing Amy's pussy in full view of everyone who had all moved even closer for a look, even the other ladies. Her gorgeous pussy certainly looked ready for some action. It was swollen and her juices were dribbling down to her bum.

He then lifted up two additional sides of the table in place, obviously specially made, which would allow another person to get on top of the table. He then made a gesture to my original massage partner who removed his jocks, showed us what he was hiding and got up onto the table and moved in between her legs as she moved them apart to accommodate him. Amy still had her eyes closed but was totally relaxed. It was pretty obvious that Amy was about to be fucked, and not by me. She knew it, I knew it and everyone else knew it. No one left the show. She knew that I'd be standing right beside her. The guy's dick was as hard and stiff as the Eiffel Tower, and he didn't seem at all shy.

Everyone was watching. Amy lifted her legs up and out as he moved closer. The massage oil between her thighs made it easy for movement, his dick stopping for a moment as it gently touched the front of her now open silky lips. The instructor again asked if Amy was comfortable. She nodded. There was absolutely no doubt about what was going to happen. The guy bent slightly forward so his dick slowly slid into her lips until, with his guiding hand, it slowly started to push her pussy lips aside until it eased gently into her pussy with only slight pressure. The look on Amy's face was now one of absolute pleasure and she groaned softly. She could feel his dick now disappearing into her, and she knew I would be watching it. I wished it was me but this was absolutely the horniest thing I had ever seen and I could easily blow my beans just watching. It was beautiful to watch. The difference being that my Amy was the centre of attention of a group of people who also watched this happen. We had been talking lately about the threesomes we'd had but I didn't imagine that I or Amy would be feeling like this let alone other people watching with the likelihood of it being more than a threesome. His dick was now fully inserted inside Amy's beautiful pussy and I knew she would make sure she would enjoy every moment of having another man's dick inside her with me watching and enjoying.

A few moments later I noticed the other wife was now getting some individual attention from her other massage partner but her husband, although watching her occasionally, happily stayed with us even though he could see his wife and her new friend fucking each other. Obviously he didn't mind, as well as hoping he'd get some Amy attention. The younger Asian couple were still only massaging, but with a bit more excitement, still slightly reserved, but her legs were up and open for him to consider something else. No way was I or anyone else going to leave this party. I gave Amy a beautiful hard kiss and whispered for her to do whatever she wanted. She said she had assumed that it would be ok by me.

The Instructor, although busy, indicated that lessons were now over for tonight and that we could continue as we wished. A good situation for him I thought, a bit of a voyeur.

I started kissing Amy again while our new friend was fucking her with long hard regular strokes. I quietly asked her if she was enjoying herself, as if I didn't already know, she said "Yes", holding tightly onto my arm but still fully relaxed. Who wouldn't be, after a good massage and then being fucked by another man in front of your husband. The new friend didn't last much longer, who would after that build up. The other hubby looked at me and I gestured him to move around before the moment was lost which he did quickly, dropped his jocks and slid his already throbbing dick inside Amy's hot juicy cum filled pussy with consummate ease. I looked at his wife, she was watching her husband as well but she looked extremely happy to be getting some attention of her own.

Amy started to moan a bit more as her body was really beginning to respond, she was sweating all over. I moved down to look at what was happening while the first guy started kissing and sucking her nipples. It was fantastic, this other blokes dick was sliding in and out of her pussy without any resistance, her juices were flowing which made his dick all shiny and slippery. Each time he pulled back, her pussy lips, hugging his dick, would respond with the same movement and then again as his dick slid back in. Her knees were up and apart as much as the table would allow, which gave me a good look at what was going on.

The moaning began getting more frequent and louder. He lifted Amy's legs up by the knees in front of him when all of a sudden he groaned and grimaced and began to jerk and slow down. He had just creamed right up inside my wife's pussy adding his cum to the other guy's. As soon as he slid out I was in. I could feel the wetness of Amy and the other blokes. Amy had not cum yet but I think she was still enjoying.

After some beautiful sex while watching her breasts being massaged, kissed and sucked by the other two guys I creamed up inside Amy as well. As I pulled out I said to the first guy to come around again as I could see he was ready again and Amy was still willing. While his dick was sliding beautifully in and out I started to massage Amy's naughty spot. It was too much and within seconds she started to twitch and she cum really hard which set him off and he cum again. He collapsed on top of her and they lay motionless except for some ongoing twitching, with Amy's arms wrapped around him. The other hubby had gone back to fuck his wife once the other guy had creamed. The younger Asian couple had finished doing what they were doing and were just cuddling while watching what was happening with us. I think Amy and the lady had bonded, both being Asian.

Not long after, everyone seemed they had had enough for tonights class. Dicks were drooping, dribbling and shiny and the ladies were relaxing.

A few minutes later we all stood around having a good chat. Because it was still early enough I invited them all to join us for a drink at the pub down the road to celebrate a good night. Later it was agreed the whole class would come back next week. The other two guys said their wives would come along as well. The other wife said her hubby enjoyed seeing her being fucked by another man and she had actually enjoyed watching him have sex with Amy.

During the drinks the young Asian guy came and had a quiet chat with me while his fiancé was chatting to Amy. They'd been together for 15 months and were engaged. Both had no experience regarding sex and they were getting married in a few months. That's why they were doing this course, although he admitted it wasn't quite what they expected, but were happy to stay. Quietly amongst themselves they'd agreed, subject to us agreeing, that we might be able to privately teach him some different sex techniques and give him some experience after all the classes had finished. He suggested one night a week, until close to the wedding. His fiancée was excited about him then being able to teach her. They didn't want to go on their honeymoon wasting time about sex and not enjoying it.

sydamy
sydamy
193 Followers
12