Amy's Massage Course

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sydamy
sydamy
193 Followers

We'll certainly be back Amy said to me as we all said goodnight to our new intimate friends. On the way home I told her that the young Asian guy had approached me with an offer I couldn't refuse. What she asked, tell me? So I told her. Would you do it I asked. Yes absolutely, he's young and is nice looking. Good I said, because I've already agreed to it and told him you'd love to. She kissed me, more sex with another man.

Amy and I had smiles on our faces all the way home and when we were in bed I asked her again what she thought about the classes. She said that she couldn't wait for next week's classes, she couldn't wait to enjoy it all over again. Of course you can't wait, you were the number one choice, that's why. Yes I was, and it's nice to feel that way.

At next week's class another new couple had joined and the other two wives turned up. Over the next three final classes Amy had sex with all the four other men many times except the young Asian guy, but that would be happening soon, and that would be private just for us. I wasn't that interested in having sex with any of the other ladies even though I did a couple of times when Amy was busy with two other blokes. Just watching Amy was my pleasure.

When the last class had finished, the young Asian guy asked politely if our arrangement was still okay. I said yes, Amy was very happy to help out, but not just for his benefit of course. So after a quick chat to Amy, we arranged for the next Friday night at 7pm at our place. He said he would be there and was very thankful. He was probably also privately happy that he was going to have lots of sex with another woman before getting married, and Amy had already said she was very happy she was going to be teaching a young guy all about sex. With a little guidance from me of course. And as a bonus I will be watching her being fucked every Friday night for a few weeks.

sydamy
sydamy
193 Followers
12