Amy's Merciless Panty Tease Pt. 05

Story Info
Femdom stepmom makes the rules and savors cruel denial.
7.3k words
4.84
23.2k
37

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TeaseType
TeaseType
138 Followers

A rough dryness covered my lips as I reached for a water glass, blinking through the early morning light filtered through my bedroom window. Peeling my eyes open, I reorientated myself, wondering which world I was in.

My bedroom felt bigger than before, sparse, lonelier. Had I imagined a night of sharing my bed? A sharp flashing memory of a perfect bronzed leg straddling my hips pierced through me. I felt longing desire ripple from my head, through chest and down to an uncomfortable strain below.

"Uggh," I heard my croaky morning voice leave my mouth involuntarily.

Ripping blankets off my jittery body, I revealed something that had me feeling as though a bucket of cold water had dunked reality over me again.

Dark red skin pressed against a clear plastic tube. Only a hair of space between me and the cage I was encased in.

I stared down at my nearly naked body, pyjama pants around my ankles, probably kicked off in frustration during the night.

I hadn't imagined it... Amy spent the night draped over me only to leave me alone, confused and locked up in this constrictive contraption of hers. I fidgeted with the padlock at the top, clicking mockingly at me. I had agreed to her requests in the heat of the moment... If it made her feel more comfortable fine but I'd now spent hours in this thing. That can't be healthy can it?

A rustling of pots and pans echoed from downstairs and through the hall outside.

I readjusted the tight, sweaty tube between my legs and pulled my pants back on. There must be a key around here somewhere, I thought, rubbing my eyes.

Before I'd even hit the floor, I remembered the sparkling tease around Amy's ankle. She'd still have it. Attached to her like a dungeon master. I thought back to kissing her perfect foot last night in the heat of my frustration, just wanting to make her happy. I felt like an idiot, allowing her to restrain me like this. Her grip clenched between my legs without her even in the room.

Just the thought of the arch of her foot resting in the palm of my hand, her white polished toes glistening up at me sent a punishing punch to my groin.

"Uggh!" I grunted again, this time louder and with a tinge of anger. My hair of space had all but disappeared.

"Breakfast Pauly!.."

I glanced up in a shudder at the high-pitched tone from below. I felt humiliated but if downstairs was where my freedom was, then that's where I needed to be.

Throwing on a sweater and following the smell of morning sweetness, I felt one with the hard wood banister gliding under my fingertips.

"Morning bud!"

Amy's beaming smile lit up the kitchen as she tipped the contents of her fry pan onto a plate at the center of the table.

"Thought a fat stack of pancakes might be just the ticket on our first day together, just the two of us!"

Her slick black hair had already been clipped up into a neat bun fountaining at the top with two arching strands framing her gentle grin.

What time was it? I hadn't even looked in my frustrated fog. It had to be early if Amy hadn't left for work yet on a Monday. I wanted to peek under the table and grab that damn key but I knew I'd have to play it cool. Had she forgotten?

"Thanks... Haven't had these in a while... You sick of the sloppy cereal?" I asked coolly in my crusty voice.

"Oh, that's not really a holiday vibe is it?" Amy chuckled. "Did I mention I took the week off for that trip with your father?"

I didn't remember any trip but who could keep track with all her scheming and taunting.

"Was such a shame he had to leave last minute, I almost cancelled... Syrup?"

"I... Oh, sure?" I grunted.

Turning, she made her way to the pantry behind her, a baggy grey t-shirt hanging off her shoulders and pulling tighter around her hips. It was one of mine... She must've pinched it leaving my room.

"I though why waste the airbnb when you and I could enjoy it! What do you think?"

I was transfixed on her petite form disappearing under the loose fabric, her long legs sprouting down toward the tiles below completely bare except for the sparkling decoration at her ankle. It was so close. I peeled my eyes away from the key to my freedom and slid a pancake onto my plate as a distraction.

"Maybe you could even take Friday off school? Make our way south for the weekend?" she asked perkily, turning to reach the middle shelf, a high stretch for her small stature.

Starting at her feet on their tippy toes, I scanned along her legs before reaching the tight little buns peeping out from the fabric above them. My baggy shirt falling just past her hips had me lapping up the view like a dog at a water bowl.

"Uggh," I grunted again instinctively, grabbing the hard trap at my lap.

"...There's that sound again," Amy sniggered turning back around to place a glass bottle of maple syrup before me.

She remembered everything... And she'd heard me before?

"Don't stress you'll be free in no time," she beamed, taking a seat across me.

Watching her slide breakfast onto her plate, I wasn't sure whether to acknowledge her encouragement or ignore it.

"I think once you get your head around our new method, you'll be all the better for it."

Method? I'd worn this thing all night like she'd asked, what more did I have to do?

She finished chewing and took a small sip of orange juice before clearing her throat and looking up, her big brown eyes peering through me.

"I thought a week to ourselves would be the perfect time for us to try the arrangement my friend Georgia and her boyfriend use... You remember Georgia?"

I remember her boot pressing into my back like it was yesterday.

"I uh... Yeah, sure..." I murmured.

"Anyway, she told me all about something called the RIP method... Curious?"

Picturing all the painful ways Amy could be about to make my life harder I strained against the confines of my tube, clenching and readjusting with one hand, pretending to tend to breakfast with the other.

"None of that, you'll only make it worse," Amy scolded.

"It stands for Reward, Incentive, Punishment..." she said casually with a grin.

I stopped, looking over to her in disbelief. Was she planning on keeping me locked up more often?

"How many nights a week do I have to be trapped like this??" I blurted anxiously, without a thought.

Amy put her hand up to her mouth and swallowed, holding in a laugh and her breakfast at once.

"Slow down bestie, it's not like that!"

Recomposing myself, I turned back to my plate and waited for her lead.

"You only need to stay tucked away in your little kennel while you're getting your jobs around the house done... And for everything you do, you'll earn points -- won't that be fun!"

As she spoke, something was grazing against my pant leg under the table.

"Once you earn enough points, you'll get your big reward at the end of the week..."

The feeling below made it's way higher and onto my lap. I glanced down at Amy's foot now pressing into the hard contraption beneath it, her anklet dangling it's key like a carrot on a stick.

"You've been such a good little helper lately, I know you'll get there in no time," Amy stated proudly.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. She didn't really mean she wasn't going to let me out of this thing today... It sounded like I was going to be like this all week. I must've misunderstood.

"Yeah I dunno Amy... Maybe I mean... When do we start? It's just... I err kind of need the bathroom."

I could feel my heart beating faster in a panic while I shovelled down the last of my food as a hopeless diversion.

"It's ok, we've already started! And don't worry you can go to the bathroom just like normal."

She leaned in with a playful glint in her eye.

"There's a tiny gap for you to do your business. The only thing that changes is you'll be kept small, neat and pointing down... looking a bit more respectful."

I could feel my jaw starting to drop, trying to comprehend what I'd heard.

"Remember you'll be rewarded for being good, your incentive will be the points you earn and your punishment..."

I paused not wanting to turn away from the crumbs beneath my bowed head.

"Well, I'm sure we won't need that part... But RIP has a nice ring to it don't you think?"

I nodded in submission, not wanting to make things harder.

"And don't forget you've got your graduation present to look forward to as well! That's two fun surprises for my lucky guy! Perhaps I'll give it to you during our weekend away..."

I thought hopefully about the overseas trip I'd asked for ages ago... Surely she didn't expect me to go like this.

"Anyway, I need a shower. Have everything cleaned up in here for me ok?"

"...Um ok... Amy will do."

"Thankyou Pauly, once you're done you will've earned your first point," she said with a proud nod.

Her words washing over me while I sat, failing to process my situation.

"See that wasn't so hard, you're closer already!"

I got up to clear the table, avoiding eye contact as much as possible as she made her way to the door.

"I'm sure you'll get the other ninety-nine in no time at all," she stated matter of factly.

A clang filled the kitchen as I clambered in shock at the sink, Amy striding away confidently before turning back.

"Oh, and while we're at it..."

I opened my mouth in objection, nearly forming words before being beaten to it.

"I'd like that thong from last night washed too."

Gawking back at her, I flashed through our night together, remembering her underwear probably now bundled in bed amongst my sheets.

"Hello? Are you still with me buddy?" she giggled.

"I'd like you to take my thong from upstairs, wash it separately with fabric softener and then dry it with the hair dryer. I forgot how much I liked that one and I'd like to wear it again today. Have it laid out on the bed for me once you're done, ok?"

I nodded hesitantly, scrambling for words of objection.

"And you know I like a long shower..." she baited suggestively, starting for the hallway.

"When I'm out there might even be another point for you... If I find a nice clean thong waiting for me..."

*****

Steam billowed, filling the hot space around me, matching the heat I felt within.

My hands lathered my waist, sliding lower as I thought lovingly of Paul's devotion. Knowing how attentive he'd be for even a chance of getting close filled me with joy. He must be antsy now but he'll calm in a few days, I'm sure.

I wonder what it feels like? To not be able to touch yourself... My hand slipped slowly back and forth between my thighs as I thought about him struggling for me. He'd be thinking about our cuddle last night and trying not to break his little cage...

Touching myself knowing that he couldn't felt wonderful. I let out a moan, shivering from head to toe as I pictured him writhing in frustration. Humping thin air just like in his sleep last night.

I sauntered slowly out of the ensuite feeling more relaxed than I had in a long time. It was a bit of fun, I'm sure Paul will earn his way out soon anyway.

Vigorously towel drying my hair, a small navy-blue shape caught the corner of my eye. Lifting my head upright, I was filled with another rush of satisfaction.

I raised my now floral smelling, spotless panties off the bedspread. Having been so preoccupied in the shower, I'd forgotten all about them. I wondered if Paul heard me moaning when he snuck in to leave them for me...

Suddenly my smile began to fade. My thumbs rubbed gently against the delicate material.

That's a shame, I thought to myself disappointingly. Putting them down again, I went to find clothes for the day. It's only the beginning he's doing really well, I reassured myself.

I pulled on a light pink top paired with my short, white flowery salsa skirt. The sun was out and I intended to enjoy it somehow, once Paul was dealt with for the day.

"Hey bestie?" I called out.

I bunched my towel on the bed and sat while Paul dragged himself through my doorway, still wearing the grey pyjama pants and sweater from breakfast.

"Thanks so much for cleaning up!"

A cloud of shock still hung over him, the poor guy. Nodding begrudgingly, he looked both pleased with himself and fearfully powerless. Now I was the frustrated one, I thought giddily...

"Paul, I was really impressed when I found my thong waiting for me just now."

His baby blue eyes looked down at me hopefully, speaking only when he saw I wasn't going to.

"That's ok Amy... I'm... I'm nearly done with laundry for the day."

I picked up the tiny strip of underwear beside me and handed it to him. Confused, he cautiously reached over and studied it.

"I'm afraid you might have a bit more to do bud, can you tell me what's wrong?"

His confusion turned to defeated anger as he hastily turned it upside down and inside out.

"Just stop Pauly, there's no need to be worked up, it's fine," I stated firmly. "...But I had asked for it to be dried for me to wear today."

He let out an exasperated huff, his hands thrust to his sides, still clutching my underwear.

"I wanted to get dressed but was disappointed when I found myself a damp thong... I'm sorry Pauly but I will be deducting a point."

His face filled with anger as he looked exasperatingly around the room for answers or justice.

"I cleaned downstairs and everything!" he snapped.

"Ah! None of that," I ordered clicking my fingers at the floor before me.

Taking a deep breath, he slowly kneeled at my feet, looking anywhere but up at me.

"That's it bud. Listen, I'm glad you cleaned up downstairs and you've earned that point but it's now being deducted for disappointing me."

My legs still crossed, I moved my foot toward his face, toes pointing neatly at his lips.

"The points are your incentive, your reward will be when you get to one hundred and if you snap at me again... there will have to be punishment, do you understand?"

Before he could begin nodding, I placed my foot under his chin, toenails caressing his wispy stubble.

"Now, I'd like you to thank me..."

I glanced behind him up at the small square box on my dresser tied shut with an intricate lace bow. Paul's graduation present had arrived several days ago.

He might be upset now but he'll be happy later, I thought. More than enough to look forward to.

"Go on bud. Thank me for deducting a point."

While clutching his lap in discomfort, he hesitatingly placed a gentle kiss on each toe. His lips met my soft, freshly showered skin tenderly.

"Thankyou Amy," he said deflated.

"Eyes down bud. There weren't any panties for me to wear remember?"

I studied his blushing face. I wonder if he was still feeling tight down there or if learning his lesson made him calm down... I shifted forward a touch, letting my skirt lift high up my thighs.

"Now you can go to my bathroom and grab the hair dryer from the top drawer. It should only take a minute to have my thong bone dry and ready for the day. You'll be an expert on bone dry now won't you bestie..." I taunted tapping my other foot on his lap before standing.

A look of mourning fell over him as he gazed upon his confiscated manhood.

"You'll feel more uncomfortable down there the longer you've got my thong in your hands so best to get it over with."

Just like a puppy chasing a car anyway I pondered, he wouldn't know what to do if he caught it. All I'd done was keep him in his kennel for a bit.

"Good! No more distractions. Get moving quickly, we've got to be on the road for school in thirty minutes."

*****

A clean bedroom, one point. A vacuumed living room, two points. Dinner ready, three points. Serving burnt toast, minus a point. Driving us to our vacation, five points.

To say this week had worn me out was the least of it. I had gone from a shade of red to blue in a matter of days. The worst part was, I think whatever head games Amy was playing with me were working...

I couldn't stop myself. One minute we were like a couple sharing a dinner reservation, the next I was looking after some belittling chore of hers.

There were times I was sure she was making some of it up. She really needed ten pairs of shoes polished and packed for this trip? We were here for what... three days? We went out to dinner twice and would be gone in the morning. Still, I couldn't help but want to please her...

I found myself adding up points in my head before I fell asleep. Maybe if I surprised her with coffee before she was out of bed, I'd be up two points instead of one. Maybe if I dirtied the floor without her noticing I could clean it up again... But what if she saw me? That would be minus five surely.

Stopping myself from fidgeting constantly had become a chore in itself. I'd wake up in a sweat, dreaming of Amy's shape, the sound of her voice, her scent.

Ninety two... I had made it eight painstaking points away from freedom. I'd be lying if I said it wasn't exciting at times but once this thing was off she could forget about another week like this.

What am I even breaking my back for, I thought, elbow deep in Amy's unnecessary outfits. She'd made me unpack everything yesterday and place it in the draws and closet of our room only to have me now pack it away again. I can get eight points in the morning and then she can pack her own junk.

"Hey, come in here a minute, I've got a surprise for you!"

My heart would jolt at every word from her mouth... I dreaded more work but if it meant early freedom, I was all for it. I scrunched up Amy's leftover clothes and threw them haphazardly into the suitcase in front of me to hide any mess she might find later.

Sitting calmly, Amy was cross legged at our dining table. Wearing high wasted linen pants, a tight white and gold crop top with strappy high heeled white sandals, she was dressed for dinner but almost looked ready for some sort of corporate meeting.

"Paul, you've done such a wonderful job this week, I thought it might be nice for you to enjoy an early graduation present," she said cheerily.

Her straight black hair shimmered with the late afternoon glow, her hand tapping a small box on the table beside her.

This wasn't much use to me now, I thought frustrated. I'd wanted a proper trip all year but a plane ticket in box was hardly the relief I was looking for right now.

I glanced down at her ankle, the sparkle of our key almost winking up at me. Thinking it could be in this box was stupid at best.

"Your father put some money aside a while ago and left me in charge of getting you something special," she said handing me the flat ribbon covered box.

"What would my Pauly want more than anything else in the world, I wondered..."

Apprehensively I started picking at the ribbon, trying to feel the slide of carboard or paper inside.

"Then it hit me... You'd just want me to be happy!"

I started to tug more feverishly, feeling my stomach drop in anticipation. The ribbon was undoing on one side but not letting up on the other. Losing patience, I pulled downward pushing the box through with my thumbs.

"And I was starting to feel left out with you having something nice and new to wear but I didn't," Amy's voice deepening with wicked glee.

I held the lid with both hands and waited anxiously for the bottom to drop into my lap.

The color hit my eyes first. Gold. As gold as a trophy or a medal. Then the shape. A triangle with thin strips pointing outward and just as gold. The texture was intricate, delicate and sitting perfectly flush with the box around it.

"You got me... Underwear?" I asked bewilderingly.

"Ha, I mean, I don't think they'd look too good on you... I'll be the one wearing them," Amy giggled.

I unclipped the wire fasteners holding the garment in place and slowly raised it out of it's box.

"I've had my eye on these for a while now and when your father showed me the money he put aside I thought maybe we could get something we'd both enjoy..."

TeaseType
TeaseType
138 Followers