Amy's Merciless Panty Tease Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was light and pristinely assembled, a wafer thin string lead up to a stretched triangle at the back.

"I uh... Thankyou?... Thankyou Amy for my present," I muttered.

"That's quite alright bud but give me a chance to model them for you!"

Is that what this was about? Had I miscounted my points? If this was her way of letting me free I might explode. This definitely wasn't the graduation gift... Maybe the plane tickets were coming later.

"I want you to enjoy them as much as I will. After all this isn't just any G-string, this is from the 24-karat gold Swiss designer set."

Rubbing the thread between my finger and thumb it didn't feel like any fabric I'd touched before.

"Imagining how I'll feel in these has been on my mind for so long," Amy moaned sultrily. "To walk into a room and know there wasn't one outfit that cost more than the little G-string between my legs..."

I could feel tremors starting to form in my thumbs, moving more frantically around the skimpy material.

"Listen, I know you were excited about that trip you've been looking forward to but think of it this way... Now we can spend more time together and you'll be making me feel like the most beautiful girl in the world..." Amy's hand rested on mine, a look of patronising reassurance in her eye.

That was it then. I'd spent all year working toward something only to have her pinch it away at the last minute because she felt like something shiny.

"I really appreciate it bud."

Leaning in, Amy planted a soft passionate kiss on my lips and after lingering for a moment, slid her tongue forward. She felt incredible as always. Soft, warm and loving.

"Tell you what, we've still got some time before dinner and we need the place clean for the owners, why don't you give this floor a scrub and I'll go try on your graduation gift?"

Just looking at the teensy strips of Amy's new underwear had me aching like I hadn't all week. I was torn between anger and lust. I nodded slowly not having anything more to offer her.

"Good, I think I saw some floor cleaner under the sink along with a cheeky point or two."

The clack of her heels bounced off the wooden walls around us as she strut toward the bedroom.

I'd been wondering all week why she was giving me an early gift but now it was certain, I thought rummaging under the sink. I was in no position to argue locked away like this. Broken and powerless, I had no choice but to grovel at her feet and then thank her for the chance to do so.

The smell of fumes wafted slowly from the floorboards as I scrubbed attentively. Did she have any idea how much I wanted that trip? Did she think I could just sit at home all break?

Before I could let my aggravation boil over, my concentration was broken by the most jaw dropping sight I'd ever been fortunate enough to witness.

Still wearing her heeled sandals and crop top, Amy stood in the doorway hand on hip, my present gleaming like a gilded arrow.

In my frustration I hadn't even heard her coming. She looked beyond incredible, even pulling the straps high up to her waist.

"Well? It's quite something isn't it?"

A swelling below sent pangs of discomfort through my body, but I didn't care.

"You... You look awesome Amy..." I said, unable to hide my adoration.

Amy giggled, pleased taking a step closer, one-foot in front of the other as if on a catwalk.

"I knew you'd be just as pleased as I am... Don't let me distract you too much though, we have to be off soon."

Peeling my eyes away, I scrubbed harder than before knowing I now had an audience. I had never seen her this close to naked before. The gold detail on her top... She loved making things match. She'd planned this.

Suddenly a clack made me jump. I turned to see the toe of Amy's high heel pressed into the floor behind me. Her other up on the coffee table just above my head. My line of sight traced from her toes up her long, tanned legs and ended at the gleaming gold slit above my face.

"You've earned this Pauly, it's ok to look a moment."

I was transfixed at the golden, gleaming, statuesque sight above me.

"Did you ever think you'd see a G-string worth more than your entire wardrobe?"

Kneeling frozen in silence, my sponge was now motionless. Amy's foot lifted beside me as she turned to give me an even more incredible view. The glimmering material traced down her hips forming an elongated triangle, disappearing into the crack beneath them, framed by her blushing, rosy cheeks.

"A whole year of work just for my G-string..." Amy traced her index fingers under each cheek. "A golden boy woven into real gold and tucked up my tushy just to make me happy..."

I started rocking back and forth, in unbearable restraint.

"How about a thankyou big guy?" Amy asked, looking over her shoulder, one finger placed intently on her right cheek.

"I... you know I like them... Thankyou Amy."

A dissatisfied smirk spread across her pretty face.

"You know what I mean, don't be shy, you've worked hard for this," she said tapping her behind less subtly.

Inching forward and kneeling higher off the floor, I moved my face nervously up to Amy's perfect ass. I couldn't believe where I was, I'd thought about being this close to her body forever. After a hesitant beat, I placed a gentle kiss on her cheek, her skin every bit as smooth as I'd imagined. She paused before shifting her weight, placing her other cheek at my lips. As if under a spell I gave her an even more loving kiss, grateful for the opportunity.

"Quite a way you've come from sneaking little peeks at my panties, huh Pauly?" she teased softly, throwing her head back and running fingers through her jet-black hair in relaxed satisfaction.

Shifting again, this time onto both feet Amy leant forward a fraction. The dark crevasse that had swallowed up my new present, now gently touching my nose, rocking subtly side to side beckoning me forward.

I placed a hand on each of her thighs to keep my balance as I leaned in and kissed passionately, hypnotically knowing somehow it was what she wanted. Amy let out a moan of approval before leaning away a touch.

"Bit better than another secret glimpse at one of my thongs I think..."

Turning back around she took a step closer, my golden filled eyeballs level with her gilded lips.

"This has made me very happy Pauly... As a thankyou why don't I leave them on for the night?"

I nodded in eager agreement.

"Remember these were a gift for you so it's your responsibility to look after them. You're to have this G-string dry cleaned after every wear do you understand?"

Still in a trance I didn't offer any objection.

"Once you're done with the floor you'll be on ninety-four... Well done bud," she said with a smirk.

Amy turned to strut toward the bedroom. Once more a foot clacked in front of the other, her key glimmering almost as much as her delicate golden panties twisting slightly with each step.

*****

A calm look for a calm mood I thought to myself applying a final touch of foundation to my cheekbone.

My content reflection peered back at me in quiet approval. I was certain Paul would be pleased with his gift but I hadn't anticipated how wonderful it would make me feel too. I looked down between my legs, still uncovered from my earlier show. I needed to finish getting ready but I couldn't bring myself to hide my magnificent new panties.

I felt spectacular in them... Like Cleopatra. Deserving of worship. I'm sure Paul would've felt a bit tight downstairs as I flaunted myself but it was worth it, I decided. I didn't mean to cause him undue pain but feeling empowered like this was marvellous.

Standing, I took one last look at my wonderful reflection. I didn't want to stretch the subtle wrought iron like pattern but pulling each strap up past my hips made the look all the more authoritative. Even if it was giving me a slight wedgie... Maybe I could have Paul tend to that sometime, I mused.

"Paul your present is causing some discomfort at the back, you're to tend to it please," I could say to him... He'd go bright red if I did that, I knew it. Give me that look of befuddlement as I draped myself over the sofa. "You heard me. Get up off the floor, pick the G-string out from my tushy and then get back down to cleaning again. I feel a discomfort between my cheeks."

I felt wet just thinking about it. That was the only downside to my new method, I was in a constant flustered state and never far away from needing some alone time to satisfy myself. Paul would give anything to do the same I'm sure but there was something unbecoming about young male lust. I on the other hand, had sophisticated needs that should be met. It was harder for me anyway, at least Paul didn't know what he was missing.

Heading to the closet, I skimmed my mind for eveningwear options. Tonight, called for something elegant, I decided.

A gasp filled my chest at the sight before me. I must be imagining things, I thought... Had I asked for dirty laundry to be piled up in the suitcase with everything else? I'm sure I'd remember that. I thumbed through the garments at my feet. These were clean... Nothing folded. Just an inconsiderate mess...

"Paul. In here now please."

Keeping my voice calm would be necessary to convey my disapproval, I reminded myself as Paul hauled himself through the doorway.

"Do you have an explanation for this?" I asked firmly, gesturing at our mess filled suitcase.

"The... The clothes? I'm doing them tomorrow... In the morning! We've got heaps of time!" he snapped.

I knew what needed to happen. All week I'd been nervous about this but the time had come.

"Paul, you were asked to have everything folded and not only has my request not been met, I've got crumpled outfits and now I've been spoken back to."

"Hey, I'm nearly at a hundred points that's got to count for something??" he asked desperately. "You can't keep taking them away like this!"

I moved slowly toward the chair at the dresser, sat down, crossed my legs and contemplated a moment.

"I agree bud. You've earned those points fair and square, and I'd rather not take any away... However, there must be consequences for disappointing me. Go to the closet and fetch my black leather heels, I'll need something closed toe for this."

Paul nervously did as he was told, placing my stilettos on the floor in front of me diligently. I wasn't going to feel guilty about this, he knew the rules and I deserved respect.

"Unbuckle and change to the closed toe pair," I informed.

Imagining the worry that must be racing through him was getting me heated again. It was a shame we'd have to leave soon. After all straps were loose, I pointed my toes forward, allowing Paul to slide a stiletto onto each foot, the heel clasping tightly with a satisfying thud.

"Good. Now pants off. I'd like you kneeling in the center of the room with knees apart and hands behind your head."

He did as commanded. I bit my bottom lip eagerly as I finally got to see a week's worth of restraint. I'd never seen something so desperate. Veiny blue and red pressed against Paul's plastic confines with such hopelessness. I remember considering a steel device but opted for something cheaper. I hadn't even considered the benefit of enjoying all the visible details through a clear cage like this.

I paced slowly over to him, trying to hide my excitement. Maybe it was my new golden panties but I didn't feel any of the uncertainty I thought I would. Only confident authority.

"Paul, I'm going to give you a little kick. Not a big one, a little one will do. I'm not happy about this but I have been disappointed and now the price must be paid."

Paul sat motionless, his fearful gaze fixed on his graduation gift. He knew arguing wouldn't improve his sentence.

"Now stay still for me, this will only take a second," I informed, raising my right foot behind me a few inches to give some swing to my motion.

I kicked forward landing a blow awkwardly between Paul's legs, resulting in a muffled crunching sound. He'd flinched at the last moment leaving me off balance. I recentered myself and posed firmly again.

"I need you to stay still for me Paul, there's no use in making this difficult. Hands back behind your head. It's important I feel safe while I'm teaching you."

His eyes had moved from my body to the floor. As I raised my foot again, he clenched them shut, keeping perfectly still.

This time a pleasing whack sprung from Paul's groin as I made perfect contact with the exposed weakness dangling below.

"Uggh," he groaned.

I hadn't hit him that hard, I thought but I wasn't about to let him off easy. I wanted this imprinted on his mind permanently. I let my hand slip between my legs for a brief second while he was hunched forward. I'd said one but the feeling was glorious.

"One more for good measure now. Back up. And this time I'd like eyes open."

He sat up, watery eyed but composed. His plastic cage looked as though it was about to burst. He was enjoying this as much as I was, I knew it.

"This time, eyes on your graduation present. I want to see you watch my G-string while I give you this last kick."

I bit my bottom lip again, unable to hide my delight as I struck forward, harder than the last two and landing perfectly.

"Uggh!" he grunted loudly.

Not wanting to be tempted by the chance for another thrill, I turned away and placed myself back on the chair by the dresser. Cross legged, I studied my now dirtied heel and the hunched over groaning cause behind it. I was proud of myself, having overcome my nervousness and getting the job done.

"Quickly now," I commanded softly, gesturing at my toe.

Paul crawled slowly forward, still in a whimpering, dishevelled state. He sat legs crossed below me, placing his hand under the sole of my right heel and bending downward, he planted a gentle kiss on the black pointed toe before him.

"Thankyou Amy."

My disappointment had well and truly dissolved as I gazed down. He continued kissing, moving up and down the sides of my foot with loving gratitude. I never thought he could be broken in this thoroughly.

I pointed my toe toward his lips and pushed forward. After brief resistance he opened to let the sole of my heel rest flat against his tongue.

"Clean," I ordered.

A smile spread across my face as I felt movement under my toes, a tongue for my sole and lips to polish away the scuffs of Paul's lesson, I thought peacefully.

"I think these might become my teaching heels from now on Pauly... I'm sure I won't need them often but safe to say you'll be a bit more careful from now on."

Paul licked every inch of leather until it was shinier than new. His adoring, broken face reflected back at him as he kissed the cleavage between each toe.

"Well done buddy that will do. Go on put some pants back on and get ready for dinner, we're already late."

*****

Darkness settled through humid air. The nights were warmer down here and we hadn't seen rain all weekend. Amy would be pleased with that after the soaking we had back home, I thought, pulling into the drive. I just wanted her to be happy.

Opening my door, I ran through the tense dinner we had shared as I walked nervously to the back seat. This would be it, I could feel it. One more to go.

Amy had been chirpy all evening and was acting like everything was normal. I couldn't bear to look away from my meal but enjoyed her company all the same.

At ninety-nine points I wasn't about to rock the boat now. Driving us there was one, pulling out her chair was another. I had even laid my jacket over a puddle so Amy wouldn't get her shoes wet... She was so impressed, I was awarded three more. The soreness of her kicks was fading but being locked away had become more unbearable by the second. I could barely process her harshness before, the frustration being all I could stomach.

I opened the rear passenger door and extended my hand. An approving smile glinted up at me as Amy swivelled her body. Her foot met concrete while the lengthy slit of her light blue dress parted to reveal a long perfect leg. The key on her anklet bounced in the moonlight.

Remaining silent, she strolled confidently back to our room. I pictured her extravagant new panties swallowed up and twisting back and forth with each step.

Taking deep breaths as I made my way inside, I calmed my nerves for the final moments of imprisonment. Maybe Amy would lock me up like this again sometime, it certainly made her more daring when we were together. I wasn't about to risk that anytime soon though, it wasn't worth it.

"I'm very impressed with you Pauly... I think we both know you've made it," Amy said proudly removing her earrings at the dining table.

"A full hundred points... And what a week to get there hey? I'm happy you've taken to RIP."

I began fidgeting while she slowly made her way around the room, drawing curtains as she spoke.

"It took me a while to decide what your big reward would be this week, but you've worked so hard I thought it was high time for something special."

I barely wanted to breathe, nothing was about to take this moment away from me.

"Paul, lie down on the sofa with your eyes closed. No peeking until I say."

Frantically, I obliged. The oversized sectional was big enough for us both to lounge on and just long enough to fit my whole body horizontally. My eyes clenched shut as I fidgeted at my waistband shakily.

I felt the sponge of the seat depress at either side of my head. Whatever ritual was required would be worth my painstakingly earned freedom.

Pressure forced downward into my chest, a weight pushing forward at my shoulders while a sweet smell surrounded me.

"Ok Pauly, you can open now."

My eyes gawked at the golden wonder inches from my face. I looked side to side in disbelief, taking in the thighs by each of my ears, the shins over my collarbone and Amy's feet pressed into my torso, still in their pointed heels.

"Eye's up bud, time to unwrap your present..."

Turning away from the dress bundled on the floor I faced Amy's perfect mound, still covered in her shimmering golden panties. So close I was breathing in her sweet scent. Her bare chest exposed above me, still indented with grooves from her tight dress.

"You heard right... You may remove my G-string. Just to the side will do."

Trembling, I moved my hands around her legs, reaching upward and finally making contact with the delicate thread above my nose.

There it was. Her flawless lips inches from my face, pink, wet and summoning me forward. After a silent moment of dizzy shock, Amy's body descended. She let out a satisfied moan when her lips met mine. My heart thumped as I instinctively kissed slowly.

"That's it... Service me Pauly," she moaned, starting to rock back and forth. "Service my pussy."

I licked more vigorously as she rocked faster, pushing downward with all her weight. I felt my hips lifting and falling in time with hers. I gazed upward at her goosebumped nipples jiggling with every motion.

"Deeper," she commanded through panting breaths.

I plunged my tongue forward, deep in her opening as she grabbed my hair with one hand and rubbed herself with the other. I could feel her whole-body tremble while the heat between her legs intensified.

I lost track of time, thinking only of her rhythm. Suddenly a squeeze jolted from her body to mine, forming a peak in her movement.

"That's it," she wailed pushing forward covering my whole face. Her juices travelling downward in a rippling shiver.

My mouth spluttered for air as my confined cock winced in excluded pain.

Amy waited a moment, running her hands through her hair and slowly shifted her weight back toward my body. A relaxed glow radiated from her dewy skin.

"Thankyou Paul. That was wonderful," she sighed. "I'm so glad you enjoyed giving me pleasure..."