Amy's Metamorphosis Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pretty soon, John Paul had repositioned her, so she was on her side, and he lay next to her. I approached her and offered my cock to her mouth, which she gladly started sucking again. I could feel my head swelling but did not want to cum too soon, which would ruin the experience for me a little as I would immediately, but only temporarily, be in a dark place. I backed off and continued to watch. They switched to doggy, and Amy had another orgasm. They then switched so Amy was riding him, bouncing her cute little ass up and down on him, and she came again. John Paul flipped her over and was fucking her missionary again when he started to groan. "Oh fuck, I'm gonna explode."

John Paul pulled his cock out of her and yanked his condom off. Immediately, Amy sat up and opened her mouth. John Paul jerked his cock furiously groaning and unloaded his seed all over Amy's open mouth and tongue. She swallowed and continued to lick and clean his cock. John Paul rolled over on his back and Amy kept her head in his lap, sucking and stroking his cock. She kept playing with it, admiring the size and thickness, as she stroked it. "My god, your cock is amazing. It's so fucking big it reaches all the right spots. I need you in me again."

"I'll be ready to go in a little bit baby doll. Why don't you give hubby some attention now." He told her.

She got off the bed and came over to the chair I was sitting in, immediately dropping to her knees, and wrapping her warm lips around my cock. Her expert mouth and hand worked my cock, and I was cumming in no time. She swallowed and then pecked me on the lips. "I love you babe, feel better now?"

My release was followed by a slight feeling of embarrassment and dread. I had just watched her getting the daylights fucked out of her, making her orgasm twice, and all I can do is last 30 seconds before blowing my load in her mouth. Not to mention my cock looked like a toothpick next to his. She got up and went to the bathroom.

"She's an amazing woman. You are a lucky man. I mean, she's drop dead gorgeous. A perfect 10." John Paul said.

"Thanks."

"Was this your idea or hers?"

"It was my idea at first, but she, um, she is all for it now."

"Let me guess, you wanted to see her with another guy, and she got hooked on the experience."

"It's not exactly like that, but not far off."

"At first it was one or two guys, but I bet there has been a lot more recently."

Fuck, I thought, how did this guy know this. "That's not far off either." I added.

"Be careful with her though. There are some guys that may want to keep her for themselves. I've seen it a few times over the years. Some bull gets his hooks into a woman and convinces her she should leave her hubby."

"I am aware of that. Our relationship is built on trust, and I trust that will never happen."

"Listen, I am not one of those guys. I know my place is to spice up a couples sex life and give the wife a fucking she can't get elsewhere. I'm just saying there are some guys out there that have bad intentions."

"Thanks. I we will keep that in mind."

"Okay, just saying, watch some of the guys."

It was an odd conversation to have, but I appreciated his insight and sincerity. Amy returned from the bathroom, now wearing a robe, and poured a glass of wine. We chatted for a while, with Amy sitting with John Paul on the bed, playing with his cock the whole time. Amy had an affinity for huge cocks, and anytime we were with a guy with a really big one, she would spend a lot of time just touching and playing with it. When he started to get hard again, Amy was once again working his cock with her mouth, doing the best she could to suck him, although he was too large for her to get in her mouth. Amy straddled him, her wet pussy rubbing over his cock as they made out, getting ready to fuck.

"I want you back inside of me. Get another condom."

"They are in my pants; can you grab one?" He asked me.

I fished through his pants and handed him another condom. "Thanks". He said.

Amy started to unroll the condom over his cock and it broke. "Oh shit. Grab another on." Amy said.

"Do you have any more?" I asked John Paul.

"No, I only brought two." He said.

"Can you grab one hon?" Amy asked.

"Um, babe, we forgot them."

"Shit, really?"

"Yes."

"You said you were tested recently, right? I was just tested as well. We did talk about it." John Paul said.

"Fuck. I know. One of our rules is condoms with a new guy, even if testing has been done. You promise you're clean?"

"Yes. I can show you my last test. You promise too?" John Paul answered.

"Yes, Amy said, I just got tested 2 weeks ago."

"It's up to you babe." I added.

"Then we got nothing to worry about. Come get that bare dick baby doll."

Amy wasted no time as she grabbed his monster shaft, lined it up with her pussy, and thrust down, impaling herself on his cock.

"Oh fuck! Oh my god. That feels so much better. I can feel every inch. Fuck." She said.

Amy started to ride him and leaned over to kiss him passionately. "That's it, fuck me with you big black cock. I want you to fill my pussy this time. Mmmmm."

I watched as Amy went crazy on John Paul's big cock, fucking him in various positions, and cumming again. I joined in a few times and as Amy sucked or stroked my cock while John Paul fucked her. I also watched and gently massaged my cock, making sure not to orgasm. Eventually he had her pinned down on the bed, fucking her pussy with long strokes as Amy begged for his cock. "Ahh, ahh yeah, I'm gonna nut. Ahhh!"

"Fuck, that's it. Fill me up. Fill me with your cum. Breed me. Breed my white slut pussy."

"Ahh fuck! Ahhhhh yeah! Ahhhh!" John Paul exclaimed as Amy's dirty talk pushed him over the edge and he blew his load deep inside my wife.

"Oh my god. I can feel it. I can feel it squirting in me!" She exclaimed.

This was another new milestone for us. While Amy had told men to cum in her, she had never told them to breed her before. There was this giant older black man fucking the daylights out of her and she was telling him to breed her, and even hotter, she was wearing a QOS tattoo just above her pussy. He pulled out of her and collapsed next to her. I could see his cum running out of her big gaping hole. My cock was rock hard, and I was hot for her. I jumped on top of her. My cock easily sank into her slack, drenched hole. "Fuck, you're such a little slut."

I fucked her, enjoying the silky rewards and the sight of John Paul's cum coating my cock. We kissed passionately as we made love. I told her to climb on top, and when she sank down on me, more of John Paul's cum ran out of her onto my crotch. I grabbed her neck. "You dirty little slut. You like it when strange men cum inside you, don't you."?

"Uh huh. Admit it. You love it too. You love that I'm a little black cock slut."

"Fuck, I do baby. You feel so good, so loose, and wet. You're gonna make me cum."

"Good, I can barely feel you." She answered.

That statement nearly put me over the edge, and she jumped off from me and immediately took me in her mouth, sucking John Paul's cum off from my cock. The difference between her loose pussy and the tightness of her mouth working the head of my cock put me over the top and I shot my load in her mouth. She swallowed the mixture of my and John Paul's cum. We cleaned up and shortly after John Paul was on his way. Amy admitted she would definitely play with him again and it was fun and different playing with a large older man. Most of her guys had been younger and very athletic and fit. She admitted it turned her on and made her feel dirty to be used by an older guy who she would not normally be attracted to, and that was part of the excitement.

"What about the whole breeding thing?" I asked.

"Oh my god, I know, that was bad. I was so fucking hot at the time. I could literally feel his cock pulsing as he came. It felt so nasty and dirty, like this dirty old man was trying to knock me up. I don't know. It was just hot to me and it kinda came out. Did you like that?"

"Yeah, it was crazy hot. Fuck babe. You're not serious though, right? I mean, that's serious, serious shit."

She laughed. "Are you kidding me? Oh Jesus, no. No. The last thing I want is another child, let alone from some strange man. No way. It was fun to say it though."

We were back to our normal activities the next day. One milestone from the night was the fact that John Paul was the 25th man Amy had bed since she started hotwifing. She had now had sex with just as many men after we married as she had before we married. It was also kind of hot to think that all of the guys before we had been married had been white, but all of the guys since had been black. She was a committed little queen of spades now. The following week Amy finally had a solo date with Byron. It had now been almost two months since they last been together, which was about 2 weeks before the gangbang with Ray and the guys. Between vacation, the work trip, and playing with other guys, we had been busy. Byron had no idea just how busy my little slut had been, and that she had actually fucked 14 guys since he last saw her. When she got home I could not wait to reclaim her. When she pulled down her panties to show me her cum filled pussy she was once again wearing a QOS tattoo. I had no idea she had put one on to go see Byron. It drove me wild and after fucking her for only a minute I threw her on the bed, stuffed her pussy with a huge black dildo, and fucked her ass calling her a black cock slut and cumming in her ass. As we lay in bed we talked.

"I see you're wearing a tattoo again. What did Byron think of it?" I asked when we were done.

"Oh, he thought of it." She said.

"What did he say?"

"He asked me where I had been and what I had been up to."

"What did you tell him?"

"I told him I had embraced my role as a queen of spades."

"What did he say?'

"He asked if I had been with any other men?"

"What did you say?"

"I told him I had played with a few other men now. He wanted to know how many."

"Did you tell him?"

"I told him a few things. Well, I told him about Ray, John Paul, and playing while away, but not everything. I could tell he was jealous, and I didn't want to make him too upset."

"How did he take it?"

"He threw me down and ravaged me, that's how."

Amy went on to tell me that Byron was rough and passionate with her, even asking her who fucked her the best, and making her tell him he was the best. She said it excited her to see him so whipped up into a frenzy and jealous of the other men. It was around the 4th of July now, and we spent time with family and friends, and were generally busy. We went the next several weeks without playing at all. Finally, Amy set a date with Byron. Unfortunately, her period had come a few days before the date. Amy made the decision to keep her date with Byron and had sex with him even though she was on her period. It was the first time Amy had played with another man while on her period, but she was towards the end of it, so it was not that bad.

She was extra horny around this time because she had also been chatting with Ray again and was planning to see him only a few days after her date with Byron. Ray had invited Amy to come visit and had a surprise for her. She demanded to know what the surprise was, especially after the crazy gangbang night a few months ago. Ray had told her that one of his former teammates, and good friends, was in Boston for meetings, and Ray wanted Amy to come spend the evening with them. The surprise was that his friend was an NBA player who we will just call X. Because of this, they needed to keep it discreet, and I was not allowed to go. Amy was extremely excited about this. He also gave Amy specific instruction to get tested right before the meeting, and to not have sex with anyone after that. After her last date with Byron, she got tested and a few days later Amy was off to fuck her first famous person, a fairly well know NBA player. Every time I see him on TV now, I can't help but get turned on knowing he had a night with my wife. Other than I, Amy, Ray, X, and his 'bodyguard', no one knows about it.

Amy gave me the details on how it went down. She met Ray at the hotel bar, although Ray had told her to tone down her attire from last time and dress more casual. She ended up wearing yoga pants and a tight-fitting tank top. While not overly dressed up, she looked sexy as hell. Once again, she wore a QOS tattoo above her pussy. She said they had a drink and caught up. Ray explained to her that X was a close friend of his and they used to share girls back in college. Since he is now somewhat famous, he likes to keep things discreet, but has a thing for older married women. Ray said he likes women that come recommended since there is a level of trust that they will keep their mouth shut, especially married women with families. Ray told her that it was important to him that she show X a good time and he did not want to disappoint him. He 'then brought her up to the penthouse suite where she met, X. Amy does not watch basketball at all and had no idea who he was before this.

To her, he was just a young, tall, and muscular black man. She said he was very dominant and was very well hung. Ray ended up leaving the room and she spent the next hour and a half fucking and sucking X, bareback of course with him cumming in her pussy. When they were done X brought his 'bodyguard' who had been standing outside the door back inside. He walked over to Amy and gave her a morning after pill, some water, and a towel to clean herself up. As she took the pill and wiped herself up, the 'bodyguard', who she described as massive and built like a bodybuilder stood over her, and X told him, "You can have her now too if you want."

She said the bodyguard just pulled down his pants and let his cock pop out. His cock was not as big as X's and was average length but thick. She said she was caught off guard and did not know what to do. She realized that to them she was not much different than a high class call girl. She was intimidated by this hulk of a man in front of her, plus his body and presence turned her on. Also, she was turned on by the naughtiness of what she was doing in this room with a strange famous athlete, so she knelt down and sucked his cock. She said she worked his cock for a few minutes before he grabbed her and moved her over to a leather chair. He pushed her down on the chair on her knees and guided his cock into her pussy, which she did not protest. She said he just fucked her with one goal in mind, and that was to get his rocks off. He held her hips and ass with both hands and pounded her for 5 minutes before grunting and filling her pussy with his seed as well, never saying a word.

When he was done, he pulled his pants up and said, "Time to get dressed."

He then walked to the door to let Ray in, who was already standing there. Ray said goodbyes to both men, as Amy quickly got dressed. She said Ray then brought her to his SUV parked in the garage and told her to give him a blowjob, which she did. She said it turned her on to feel X and his bodyguards cum leaking out of her and soaking her pants while she sucked her bull in his car. He then sent her home. So that is how Amy fucked her first semi-famous person, and that fact that Ray just loaned her out adds a depth of naughtiness. Ray essentially 'pimped' my wife out. What made it even more memorable was that X and his bodyguard were the 26th and 27th black men she had had sex with, while I was the 26th white man. She had now had sex with more black guys than white guys. In her first 37 1/2 years she had sex with 26 white guys, but in less than 2 years, she had sex with 27 black guys. When Amy got home from 'dinner with a friend', I had just returned from dinner with the kids. After greeting everyone she pulled me into the bathroom where she put my hand on her soaked and sticky crotch before she went upstairs to clean up. She filled me in on the details later as I filled her pussy with my load as well.

Amy had quite a dirty week lined up and had a date with Keith only two days after her romp with X. It was the first time she had seen Keith in nearly 3 months. Once again, she wore a QOS tattoo above her pussy. She said Keith did not react to it much, at least not like Byron had. Only a few days later, we had scheduled another date with John Paul, again at a hotel. It was quite the 10 days stretch. Byron, NBA player X, his bodyguard, Keith, and now John Paul. She had sex solo (without me) with Byron, X, and Keith, but this Saturday night we had a hotel, and I would be involved in the fun. We dropped the kids and drove the hour plus to the hotel. We checked in early, and Amy showered there as I watched her get ready for her date. For those who have never done it, it's incredibly exciting watching you wife primp and prepared herself to go fuck another man.

Once again, she put her QOS tattoo above her meaty hairless pussy. It looked so fucking hot to me. She got dressed and besides no panties, she was braless in a cute sundress, highlighting her DD's, and looked amazing. She looked hot but not over the top slutty and you could notice her nipples pointing through the fabric of the sundress. We had a little bit of edibles, went out to dinner, and had some wine. It was a fun date night. Even though we were almost 2 years, countless dates, and 27 men into this, it didn't get old, and the excitement and anticipation were amazing. After leaving dinner with a happy and excited feeling we went to the bar to meet John Paul. We were about 10 minutes late due to chatting and finishing up a bottle of wine. When we walked into the bar, there was big old John Paul, but he was not alone. With him were two younger guys sitting in the booth. We walked over to JP and greeted him. He immediately stood and gave Amy a hug and a peck on the lips.

"This is my nephew Jerry, and his friend Devin. Guys, this is Amy and her husband. Jerry and Devin are home on leave and decided to join me for a drink. I thought you might like to meet them." JP said.

Fuck, the tension in the air was thick. I looked at Amy, and her at me. It was clear John Paul had brought these guys here with the intention to let them fuck Amy.

"Hey guys, it's nice to meet you." Amy said hesitantly.

"Relax, it's all good. I told them all about you and how fun and sexy you are. Jerry has shared a few women with me, and Jerry and Devin have shared a few, so we're all familiar with this type of thing. You told me to bring some friends next time, didn't you?" He said, looking at me.

Fuck, he was right. I did say that when we had met a month ago. I didn't say a word and just looked at Amy who blurted out, "Really, you have shared women with your nephew?"

"Yes, four now. He started recently with the lifestyle. I'm showing him the ropes."

"Really, all married too?" Amy asked.

"Yes, of course, how does that make you feel?" JP asked.

"I don't know. Excited." She giggled.

"Good, let's enjoy each other's company and some drinks then." JP said.

We had not even sat down yet. JP told Devin to get up and let Amy sit. Amy climbed in between the two young guys and JP sat to one side, and I the other. We ordered a round of drinks from a suspicious waitress. How could she not be? Here is this bombshell brunette sitting at the table with four men, three of whom happen to be black, and sandwiched between the two younger men. The conversation flowed quite easily, and unlike last time that was all about the lifestyle, it was more small talk now. Devin was actually quite funny and had all of us laughing. While Amy played shy at first, it didn't take long for both of the young men to be touching Amy under the table and they soon both had their hands on her thighs. One on each side. She looked ravishing, and sexy, and slutty. She looked amazing. We were halfway through the first drink when the talk turned to sex.