Amy's Metamorphosis Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Amy is quite the woman. She likes black men. Don't you Amy?" JP asked her.

"Yes, I do." Amy responded bubbly.

"I think you will see that Amy is one of the hottest women you will ever find. Her body is amazing."

"Thank you." Amy responded.

"Amy, I will only ask you this once, and if you say no, then no it is. Do you want to have sex with Jerry and Devin tonight?"

Amy hesitated for a moment and looked at me for approval. I just cocked my head giving her the 'it's up to you' signal, and she responded, "Yes."

With that response the young guys got bolder. They started whispering into her ear and I could see their hands working under her dress. Soon, Amy moaned and looked at me with the look I knew all too well, as one or both of them fingered her at the table (Amy would later admit that both men were fingering her at the same time, and she is not sure how many fingers they each put in her, but she felt full). While the young guys played with my wife, JP bored me with a story about getting his car repaired.

"Stop, you're going to ruin my dress." Amy said at one point while giggling.

We were starting to make a scene. We were only one drink and 20 minutes into our second date with John Paul, and we were leaving, not only to fuck JP again, but his nephew and his friend too. I can't imagine what this looked like to an onlooker. Fuck, at least to me, it was obvious what was happening. Before things got too out of control, I decided to get the check and get out of there. We started the short walk back to the hotel, with Amy arm and arm with both Jerry and Devon, while JP and I followed. Devon was over 6 feet tall and stocky. Jerry was only about 5'9" and wiry, but muscular.

We walked through the lobby and got on the elevator. Immediately, things got interesting. Devin pulled Amy in to kiss him, and Jerry started playing with her boobs. They switched and she started kissing Jerry, laughing between kisses. We made our way to our room and once inside, Amy went to the bathroom. I poured drinks, knowing what was going to be in store for us. When there are 4 guys and only 1 woman, there tends to be some waiting around for your turn. It was crazy how I was getting used to the cadence of group sex with my wife.

Amy came out of the bathroom naked and looked amazing. Her skin was nice and tan, and her not tan DD tits and smooth crotch with the QOS tattoo looked inviting. I thought to myself how beautiful she looked and how lucky I was to have such a perfect specimen for a mate, but also such a naughty and adventurous one too. I could not love her more right now, and I was in a room with 3 other men waiting to fuck her.

"I like your tattoo. Is it real?" Devin naively and stupidly asked.

Amy just laughed and said "No."

Devin then grabbed her and started kissing her. In one swift movement he pushed her back on the bed and knelt between her legs. He started licking her pussy right away. As Amy put her hand on the back of his head, Jerry dropped his pants and moved next to her. He was sporting a nice sized cock and Amy started to suck him. It looked even bigger than it was since he was not a big guy. JP and I just watched. He commented, "These boys, no patience."

Amy moaned as she sucked on Jerry's dick as Devin fingered and licked her. Pretty soon, Devin backed up and removed his shoes, pants, and underwear, still wearing his t-shirt and socks. He looked like he was about to mount Amy, who was focused on Jerry's nice sized cock. "Hey, no condom, no play." I reminded him.

"You heard the man." JP added.

"Right, sorry." Devin responded.

Devin reached in his pants pocket and pulled out a condom. He pulled his shirt up under his neck to put it on. I got a look at his cock for the first time, and it was small, maybe 5 inches at best, which looked smaller on his big frame. Amy was going to be disappointed. He grabbed Amy by the hips and thrust into her, without much reaction from her. She looked down at him and then focused her mouth back on Jerry's cock. They fucked like this for a while John Paul and I watched and talked. He was telling me how hot Amy was and what a good little slut she was. I asked him how old the guys were. It had not come up yet, but I could tell they were in their 20's. He told me they were both 21. Damn, I thought, two more really young guys for Amy. It was pretty hot to think of. She was a nondiscriminatory generational slut. Two guys that were 21 and one guy that was 51. Amy eventually said, "I want you both inside of me."

She instructed Jerry to get a condom and told Jerry to lay on the bed. She climbed on top of Jerry and guided his cock into her pussy. She leaned forward and told Devin, "Ok, put your cock back inside of me now."

Devin started to guide his cock into her puckered asshole and Amy stopped him. "No, I want you in my pussy too." She said as she reached back and redirected his cock into her pussy.

Devin pushed forward and sank his cock into Amy's willing pussy. Amy livened up immediately, "Ah, fuck me."

No matter how many times I have watched Amy take a DP or DPV, it never gets old. I also loved the fact that while Amy preferred to get dominated and it came more naturally to her, she could take control when needed, which she seemed to do with the really young guys. Not all, but more so than with the older guys. I'm sure it's hard for a guy in his teens or early 20s to take control and boss around a woman who is almost the age of his mother. It's just ingrained in all of us, almost all of us anyway, to show a certain kind of respect to your elders. JP and I just sat back and watched. "She really is a good little slut, and natural at it. Such an amazing body too. You are a lucky man." JP told me.

"I know. She is amazing. Are you going to join in or what?" I asked him.

"Hell yeah, I'll get mine later. Like you I like to watch my women take a good fucking before I get them. We are not all that different in that way. I like other men to stretch them a little first. It's something I've become accustomed to having this thing between my legs. Plus, I like showing them after how a real man fucks. Sorry, no offense." JP said.

"None taken. I'd probably feel the same if I was carrying around that baseball bat."

"Ha, it's not always as great as you would think. I've had a lot of curious women over the years who could not handle me. I've even had many refuse to fuck me."

"Yeah, I bet if I had your cock Amy would not be fucking other guys."

"I thought you were the one who wanted this?" He asked.

"I was, I mean, I am, but Amy only agreed in the first place because she was curious about fucking a real monster cock. It's just kind of evolved from there. I know if I had your cock, she may have not agreed to it in the first place."

"What about her preference for black guys?" He asked.

"Yes, she was curious about that too, but she only agreed in the first place because he was so hung. If we had not started, we would not be here. Once we noticed she preferred black guys, we just went with it."

"Yup, I see. You're a good husband though. I've seen some guys fall apart when their wives go cock crazy, which can happen."

"What, you think she's cock crazy." I said laughing as we watched Amy grunting and groaning as the two young guys fucked away at her pussy.

John Paul just chuckled. I liked John Paul, maybe because we were closer in age than many of the guys Amy had fucked, but we got along. He seemed wise, for lack of a better term, in many ways. We were interrupted by Amy having her first orgasm of the night as her two young lovers ravaged her. Not long after Devin pulled out and jerked his cock, sending his load into his condom. Amy and Jerry switched positions and Jerry fucked her missionary into the bed. I went over to kiss her. "Hi baby, having fun?"

"Ahhh, yes. Give me your cock. I want to suck your cock." She told me.

I stripped down and offered her my cock, kneeling to the side of her head. Jerry continued to fuck her, and I think the sight of this cute brunette milf sucking her husband's cock while he fucked her was too much for him. Pretty soon he pulled out, yanked his condom off, and groaned as he shot a load onto Amy's stomach. I pulled my cock from Amy's mouth and went to retrieve a towel, which she used to wipe the cum from herself.

"Damn baby doll, that was hot. I told these boys you'd show them how a real woman fucks. Now get on over here and take care of me. I bet you're ready for me now." JP instructed her.

Amy approached JP, still sitting on the chair, and knelt between his legs. She undid his pants and his mostly erect cock sprung out. Even though I had seen him fuck Amy a month before, he was still shockingly huge. "Wow. It's so fucking big. I love this cock." She said as she stroked his dick, mesmerized by it.

She started working the head and shaft of his sock with her tongue and licked his balls too. JP motioned me over and I got behind Amy and easily sank balls deep into her velvety and loose pussy. I fucked Amy while she continued to work on JP's cock. The gentle caress of her pussy and lack of stimulation drove me crazy. I looked down at my dirty little wife on her knees sucking this huge black man's cock and thought, what a slut. I loved it. After a few minutes, JP told Amy, "Come get some of this dick baby doll."

Immediately, Amy pulled away from me and straddled John Paul. I was still on my knees behind her and was only a few feet away as I watched her guide his enormous shaft into her gaping pussy. She sank down in one slow movement, taking all of his bare, thick, 10-inch shaft to the balls. "Ahhh, fuck! Ahh, I fell it in my back. Ummm." She exclaimed before she started kissing JP passionately.

She stated to thrust her hips. "Mmm you're so fucking deep. You feel so good. God, I love your cock."

Whack. JP slapped her ass. Whack. He slapped he ass again. "Tell me what you love?"

"I love your big fucking black dick." She growled.

The two younger guys and I just watched. The change in her demeanor was amazing. She was full of huge cock and loving it. It was hot to see. Here is this petite brunette riding a huge beast of man with a comically large cock, that looked like it had no business fitting in her. JP slapped her ass a few more times as she held his shoulders and rode him. "Fuck! Oh my god. Fuck. Ahhh, Ahhh, I'm gonna cum. Ahhhhhh, Ahhhhh!" She exclaimed as she had a powerful orgasm.

She stopped for a minute. "Fuck, you make me cum so fucking fast. Oh my god." She laughed.

John Paul picked her up and carried her to the bed, still impaled on his cock. He withdrew his cock which was now fully engorged and put it on her flat stomach, easily reaching her belly button. Amy quickly grabbed it and said, "Put it back in!"

"Fuck, bro. You didn't tell me your uncle was part horse." Devin said to Jerry as he watched JP's horse sized cock about to batter my wife's pussy.

Jerry laughed and said. "I've been through this before. Trust me, you'll be glad you got to go first. Either she will be too sore, or too stretched out."

"Trust me. She won't be too sore." I added.

JP started fucking Amy while standing up, with Amy's back on the bed and her legs spread wide. We watched as Amy was lost in the thorough fucking JP was giving her as she begged, pleaded, and moaned.

"So, this is what you guys do for fun?" Devin asked.

"Yup, pretty much." I said.

"Damn, I don't know if I could handle that. You are crazy." He responded.

"Don't you guys do this shit sometimes?" I asked.

"Yeah, D and I have tagged teamed a few in our travels. It's only been young single ones out looking for some black meat. D's never been with a married woman, never mind in front of her husband. We thought this would be fun when Uncle JP asked us. He's had me fuck a few of his married ones. He said she was hot but wow, you got a hot woman there." Jerry responded.

"Thanks. Well, is it fun?" I asked.

"Hell yeah. I'd love to meet you two again. I've got some other boys that would love to hit her hot milf pussy." Jerry added.

"Maybe next time we leave your uncle out, or at least make him go last." Devin responded jokingly.

"That's up to Amy." I said.

"Is it true that she only fucks brothers?" Devin asked.

"Yup, it's true." I told him.

"For real, you're married to a white girl who only fucks black men. This is some crazy shit man." Devin added.

"See, I told you bro. This shit is real. Uncle JP into some crazy shit. He loves fucking white men's wives." Jerry told him.

By now, JP had flipped over on the bed and Amy was riding him. Between the conversation about my hot slut of a milf wife, and watching her in action, I was rock hard. I grabbed some lube, approached the bed, and felt Amy's tits. She turned her head to the side and kissed me. "I want to fuck your ass. Do you want a DP?" I asked her.

"Uh, huh, fuck my ass baby. I want you inside of me."

Amy bent forward and I positioned myself behind her, my cock lined up at her asshole. I pushed my cock in her tight puckered ass. I could feel JP's huge cock through the thin membrane that separated her two holes. It felt fucking great. JP let me control the motion as we got into a good rhythm and Amy was impaled on both of our cocks, for her second DP of the young night. By now, Devin had approached us and was to the side of Amy, who did her best to stroke his cock with her hand. I loved this. I loved fucking my little slut wife with other men. God, she was so dirty, but I loved it. As we continued to give a grunting and swearing Amy and good two-hole fucking, she built towards another orgasm. I could sense myself about to cum and held it so we could cum together. When Amy released, so did I, flooding her ass with my cum. I pulled out and slapped her ass. Almost immediately, Devin looked at me and asked, "It okay if I go now?'

"Fucking help yourself to my sluts ass. Wrap it up first though." I told him.

Devin went to grab a condom, and soon was back on the bed, behind Amy, with his cock in her ass as JP continued to fill her pussy. As Devin fucked her, Jerry was hard again and approached Amy, who started stroking his cock as she had done for Devin. I just sat and enjoyed watching my little slut getting triple teamed. I could see why men loved her so much. She fucked like a porn star. She was amazing. They fucked like this for a while and pretty soon Devin was cumming again. This time filling his condom inside her ass. Sure enough, when he pulled out, Jerry put on a condom and shoved his sizeable cock up my wife's ass. "Fuck, my ass is going to be sore tomorrow." Amy said.

Devin and I watched as Jerry and his uncle JP fucked Amy. Jerry fucked away at her ass until he came again too. He pulled out and Amy told JP she was getting tired and needed to roll over. JP once again got on top of Amy and started fucking her into the bed. He pounded her with long hard strokes. Amy got really vocal now. "That's it. Give it to me. Fuck me with your huge black cock. Fuck my white slut pussy. Ahhh. Yeah. That's it. Fuck me you big bastard. Fucking fill me up. I want you to fuck me. Give it to me. Harder, harder. Ahhhh!"

"You want this? You want this nut in your pussy?"

"Fuck me, give it to me!"

"Tell me what you want?"

"I want you to cum in my pussy. Breed me."

"Ahhh, that's it baby doll. Beg for it!"

"Fuck, I want it. Please. Please breed me. Cum in my pussy. Ahhh, I'm gonna cum again!" Amy announced.

"Ahhh fuck, Ahhh, Ahhh!" JP said as he thrust all of the way into her, unloading his built-up nut into her.

"Ahhh, fuck, I can feel it. I can feel it. Cum in me! Ahhhhhh!" Amy shot back at him having another orgasm.

The two younger guys were just watching wide eyed as my married wife begged for this man to breed her in front of all of us. It was one hell of a crazy show. Fuck was it hot. JP collapsed on top of Amy, then rolled off to the side. Amy stayed on the bed, legs spread wide, and knees slightly bent, with cum leaking from her ass, and her massively stretched and gapping pussy, pooling around her ass on the bed, half in a daze and moaning. JP kissed Amy and rolled off the bed. His giant cock dangled out in front of him, covered with a mix of his own cum and my wife's juices. He walked past us to the bathroom and had a look that said, 'that is how you fuck a woman.'

"Fuck, I'm not going after that. It'd be like following a horse. Did they just make a baby?" Devin added, being the jokester he was.

Jerry laughed, "See told ya. Uncle JP into some crazy shit."

"No, she's on the pill. That's just for excitement." I responded.

I went to Amy on the bed to kiss her. Her eyes were half shut. "Did you have fun?' I asked her.

"Mmm, god, that was really fun. You guys. Fuck."

The young guys started to gather their clothes and get dressed as JP returned and said, "Well boys, I hope you had fun. I think Amy is done for the night."

Amy sat up and looked at the 4 of us standing there. She had come down from her sexual high and the weed and alcohol was wearing off. She pulled the sheet up over her chest in a strange gesture of modesty, like we had not all just been fucking her. She laughed. "See what you guys did to me. It's your fault."

She got up, naked and made her way to the bathroom. I started to reach for her ass, but she slapped my hand. "No, I gotta go pee."

She disappeared into the bathroom, and we all got dressed, well, I only put my boxers back on. Jerry gave me his number and said he'd love to see Amy again if she wanted. Amy returned a few minutes later with a robe on and gave each guy a hug and said goodbye. JP gave her a kiss and said, "Amy, you are amazing. I hope to see you again soon."

Then, they were gone. We had another glass of wine and chatted about the night. Amy again apologized for the whole breeding thing and once again promised it was just a heat of the moment thing and she was not the least bit serious. What was really surprising was the fact that it seemed to her that fucking Jerry and Devin too were not really a big deal. We drifted off to sleep shortly after. It's not that the next week was uneventful, as Amy had solo dates with both Byron and Keith, but we had become so used to her playing with her "boyfriends" that her having vanilla sex with them did not seem like a big deal. We were busy over the next few weeks and didn't play at all, just back to your not so normal suburban couple with a very dark secret. We also both had travel coming up, with me gone one week and Amy the next, so we wanted time at home with the family. Since we were going to be gone for a week each, the kids were going to stay for 2 weeks at their grandparents house since it was summer.

In the short 2 1/2 month since the gangbang with Ray, my little butterfly had now fucked a total of 17 additional men, most one-night stands, and many in a group setting. That was 7 more men than she had in the first 18 months of playing. She had transformed from a hotwife to a slutwife.