Amy's Neighbourly Welcome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched both girls' tits wobble while we fucked them, I was more excited about Amy having the new dick inside her again, than me fucking Anna. I always wonder what Amy's thoughts are while she enjoys being fucked by someone other than me while I'm with her. I know she enjoys it and she knows I love watching. Anna's pussy felt nice and warm and tight, as Amy's would to Matt, it is so fantastic being inside a pussy. I laid down on Anna and kissed her, then kissed her nipples as I continued to move in and out, and whispered to her "would you like to try a toy later."

"Yes please, I've never done that before, but first before I do, if it's okay with you I'd really love to kiss Amy's pussy".

"Wow, yeh, great, I'd love that and I know Amy would, but she probably won't do anything to you."

"That's fine by me," she whispered, "I just want to do it, she turns me on. I've been wanting to kiss another women's pussy forever. I'm so glad you guys included Matt earlier, otherwise this may never have happened, he's a bit slow."

That comment about Anna wanting to kiss Amy's pussy got me just a little too excited and I cum immediately. Matt was still thrusting in and out of Amy but was very close, I could hear him trying to hold off, but he couldn't. Knowing now that his wife had wanted to do something like this, which he thought she never would because she's too old fashioned, and the fact I'd just exploded cum into his naughty wife's pussy, tipped him over the edge. Amy had now been fucked three times but was yet to cum herself. I moved over to her as Matt, completely exhausted, rolled himself off the bed and onto the floor with a pillow to relax.

"I want to make you cum now with a little help from pinky, is that okay," I asked.

"Yes please, don't be too long, I need to cum now," she said. I quickly got pinky. After a few beers and cumming twice Matt had fallen asleep. While I was getting pinky, Anna had rolled over next to Amy, kissing her shoulder and playing with her tits. Amy's eyes were closed but she was not complaining. While Anna had one of Amy's tits in one of her hands, I moved Amy's legs up and out, and after being fucked three times, her slick pussy opened easily, eagerly waiting for me and pinky to make her cum.

I put pinky on low vibration but Anna quickly saw what was about to happen and moved between Amy's legs and started kissing her pussy. Amy, expecting pinky to be used, looked down in surprise, but because it felt so nice, she laid back to let it happen and completely enjoy the sensation of another woman, and maybe make up for Matt's poor effort. I knew Amy's heart would be beating very fast right now from extreme arousal and erotic thoughts about what was suddenly happening just from someone just dropping in for a drink. Amy's pussy would have been quivering with excitement, waiting for the moment Anna's mouth would touch her hot wet hopeful lips. Amy moaned the moment Anna kissed her pussy, that was so nice to hear and see. Amy's eyes were closed but she was so horny and excited. Anna slowly and gently kissed her pussy all over, sucked on her exotic dark tipped lips and sweet clit, allowing her tongue to explore the soft pink flesh inside Amy's gorgeous sweet pussy. Anna wanted to take her time and enjoy this moment as much as she could before she too was so aroused, she would not be able to control herself. I knew Amy would not take long to cum, as it's not that often that Amy has another woman lick her pussy. Each time it has happened, it's been like a new extremely erotic experience, one that she dearly loves when it does happen. She has said it's somehow completely different from another man making her cum, it's like she's being a very wicked girl, but it's such a beautiful moment.

Soon Anna could tell that Amy could not hold off any longer and sucked and licked Amy's clit while slipping two of her slim fingers inside Amy's open juicy pussy. As I thought, Amy didn't take long to cum, it was wild, she held Anna's head against her pussy as long as she could stand the sensation, then pulled her legs up and rolled onto her side as she shivered and savoured the moment her pussy felt the beautiful release of pleasure, created by another woman. Anna laid back and cuddled Amy while she recovered. I laid down as well, facing Amy with my arms over her, showing her my complete love and softly kissing her face.

I knew Anna was still very horny and remembered that pinky was still waiting, having missed out on Amy's pussy, it was now hoping to fuck Anna's pussy. As Amy started coming back out of her dreamworld Anna laid on her back, pulling Amy over on top of her. Amy was covering Anna's body, boobs touching boobs, mounds and pussy hair mingling. Amy's head was resting against the side of Anna's, her hair covering Anna's shoulder as Anna's arms were around her. Wow, this looked so hot, I kissed Amy's bum all over, including giving her now sticky bum hole a few little licks, making it twitch. I spread her legs so I could see her pussy below her bum from behind, as well as seeing Anna's pussy below Amy's.

Under Amy, I moved Anna's legs apart as well. I slid my finger into her, it was still very juicy with her own excitement from what she'd just done with Amy. I picked pinky up, turned it on low, slid it down Amy's contented slippery pussy, collecting her juices on the way to Anna's pussy. Anna felt pinky against her lips, and moved her legs slightly more open, indicating she wanted it. I slowly slid pinky inside her, in and out, a bit at a time until pinky was fully inside her, vibrating and letting her pussy gradually enjoy this new sensation for her. I could feel Anna reacting, hugging Amy while pinky was pleasuring her. After a few minutes I slowly pulled pinky out and placed it against her clit, letting the vibrations bring her slowly to orgasm as I slid my fingers deep inside her, playing with her G spot. Amy was happy just to lay on Anna's warm soft body, feeling Anna's reactions as she headed towards her first vibrator cum. Not long after, Anna began twitching until she could no longer hold back and she soon cum, closing her legs and holding Amy tight against her. Amy later told me that pinky was also touching her clit and she had nearly cum as well.

Not knowing that, and while Anna was recovering, I could see Amy's pussy had become more open and wetter, leaking erotic juice downwards. I could see a little sparkly dew drop about to fall off from Amy onto Anna's now contented pussy. Amy had obviously become excited laying on top of Anna while she was enjoying pinky, and feeling Anna cum under her, so I decided to see if Amy would like some pinky excitement. I slid pinky between Anna's lips again, which made her twitch, to get some extra juice to mix with Amy's. I turned pinky back on to low. I'm sure she heard, but she didn't move. Her legs were still apart, now over Anna's, showing the pucker of her cute bum hole and her open wet pussy. I placed pinky softly against her lips to check reaction. There was, Amy raised her bum ever so slightly, indicating I should go ahead with whatever I was thinking. I slid pinky around her wet inner soft pink lips until I felt there was going to be no rejection. I slowly slid pinky deep into her, twisting as I went, mixing Anna's cum juices inside Amy. Once I could tell Amy was nearly ready to cum, I slid pinky out and placed it against her clit, replacing it with a finger, making her squirm with pleasure as she continued to lay on top of Anna, their warm bodies and tits rubbing against each other. Amy cum soon after, with Anna again holding her tight. The AA's had helped the real AA's enjoy their time with pinky.

After we'd all recovered, we woke Matt up, but didn't talk about what had happened while he was asleep. It was something we kept to ourselves, maybe Anna will tell him later. Or maybe if she doesn't, we can some more AA fun.

Later that night, tucked up in bed, Amy and I chatted as we usually do after we have sex with others. "Well, that was an unexpected surprising night," I said.

"Yes, it was, very exciting as it turned out. I really enjoyed it, maybe even more so as it was not planned at all."

"I know you did, I was there, remember. I think you were hoping something would happen, seeing you changed your clothes so quick, you naughty girl, you hadn't even finished your first Moscato."

"Well, it was your fault, you did ask me if he was suitable," she replied.

"I did. I was happy for something to happen, and it wasn't too difficult, as it turned out. That's because you are so sexy my beautiful girl."

"It was easy, but what got me really horny later, was the fact that Anna worked it out and I was terrified she'd say something really bad. But then she wanted to join in, that made my heart race."

"Yes, I was a little nervous when she did work it out. Would you do it with them again," I asked.

"I don't think you'll be able to hold Anna back now," Amy replied as we laughed.

12