Amy's Night Away

Story Info
While out of town, a mom has a one night stand.
5.8k words
4.6
25.9k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Trionyx
Trionyx
1,168 Followers

AMY'S NIGHT AWAY

This short story is submitted for the April Fools Day Story Contest 2024.

-----

After shoving the rock-hard mashed potatoes next to the cold green beans, Amy picked at the dry chicken and thought about how her day had been a colossal waste. She had come to the medical education meeting hoping to learn some tidbits about taking care of her patients but all the speakers that day had been boring, ivory-tower professors talking about their laboratory research which had nothing to do with clinical medicine.

'A complete waste of my time,' the pediatrician mused as she tuned out the speaker droning on to the dinner crowd, 'But at least I'm getting some continuing education credits.' She was a few hours short of her annual requirement but with these meetings, she would satisfy her state medical board and be able to maintain her license. 'Hope tomorrow's talks are better.'

After waiting a reasonable amount of time, she nodded to her table mates, excused herself silently and quickly left the banquet hall. Once through the doors, she gave a big sigh of relief before taking the elevator up to her room. After checking the time, she slipped off her dress and began running water for a hot bath. 'Might as well enjoy myself a little,' she thought.

The water was wonderful. It eased her tense muscles and helped her relax while she washed herself paying particular attention to her underarms and pelvis. Once she was clean, she stood, tidied up downstairs with a razor and quickly rinsed with the hand-held spray nozzle before stepping out to dry herself.

In front of the mirror, she stood nude while brushing her teeth and applying some light makeup. Unlike a lot of women, she liked what she saw in front of her. She was slightly taller than average, sported a stylish, short hairstyle, had piercing blue eyes and a cute smile. Further down her breasts, though perhaps slightly smaller than average, stood proud on her chest, maintaining a nice shape despite her two kids and three years of breastfeeding. But it was her belly she was most proud of. After giving birth twice, she had been pleased to have no stretch marks but hated the extra five pounds and bulging of her belly wall. She had enrolled in the local gym and with the assistance of her trainer Shelly, someone she had been a doctor for a few years prior, Amy was able to tighten her belly and shed the extra weight. Now her belly was flat and, as her husband Rob had told her, 'Sexy as hell.'

Back in the bedroom, Amy carefully opened her suitcase and pulled out her little black dress and a pair of come-fuck-me pumps, items she had slipped in at the last minute without her husband's knowledge. After spritzing some perfume behind her ears, under her breasts and in her landing strip, she pulled on her sexiest thong, a tiny, see-thru bra and the dress. She adjusted and smoothed out her dress while looking in the mirror. Though she didn't consider herself vain, she knew deep down she still rocked, even for a woman in her mid-thirties.

After slipping on the CFM's, she took one final look at herself. When her wedding band caught her eye, she used a little saliva to moisten her finger, tugged the ring off and put it in the room safe along with her purse. After tucking the room key card into her bra, she turned to the door with one final thought: 'Now it's my time for some fun.'

As Amy had not seen anyone she recognized at the meeting and was a two-and-a-half-hour drive from her hometown, she felt more than comfortable going downstairs to the dimly lit bar wearing her skimpy dress and come-fuck-me pumps. As she peered inside, she heard the soft tinkling of a jazz piano and the murmurs of the scattered guests. Taking in a deep breath, she thrust out her chest and strode into the room.

While there may have been a slight pause in conversations when she walked by the tables, she tried to ignore everyone as she approached the bar. At one end was an old man who appeared to be totally sloshed while at the other were two younger women talking and giggling over their drinks. She took a barstool near the middle and carefully sat down, mindful that her hem had crept up to a scandalously high level on her thighs, nearly to her butt.

"What'll it be, Ma'am?"

"A Cosmo, please, and my name's Amy, not Ma'am."

"Coming right up, Amy."

Two minutes later she was presented with a beautiful, dark pink drink in a martini glass. She took a preliminary sip, experiencing immediately the barkeeper's skill. It was simply the best she had ever tasted.

"Nice, very good."

"Thank you. Visiting?"

"Yup. At the silly meeting upstairs today and tomorrow."

"At least you won't have to drive home tonight."

"Nope. Oh, please put this and any more drinks with twenty-five percent on room seven twenty-two."

"Thank you."

As the barkeeper turned away from her, Amy was aware someone had sat down on the stool next to her. 'Hmm, things are looking up,' she thought to herself until she turned to look at her new neighbor. She was immediately horrified. He was the epitome of a lounge lizard: greasy hair, breath reeking of cheap booze and cigarettes and his clothes were ten-years out of date.

"Hi. I'm Jeff. You come here often?"

"Uh, no, my first time."

"Well then, Sweetheart, maybe I can be your first tonight, too," he said with a leering smile.

"Ah, I don't think I'm interested."

"You're not? Dressed like you are? You look like you're out wanting to see some action."

"Whether I am or not, I'm not interested in you."

"Oh, come on. Just let me buy you a little drink and we can talk, you know, get to know each other. I can even pay for a little action, if that's what you want."

"No, and I mean no. And I'm not a hooker. So please leave," she replied, raising her voice at the end.

"Jeff, Buddy, I'm going to have to ask you to leave this nice lady alone. You've had too much already so run along. I'll call you a cab."

"Aww, man..."

"Nope, now you head on out."

A few minutes later, she flagged down the barkeeper. "Thanks, I appreciated that."

"Sure, part of my job is to read the room. Classy lady like you clearly would want nothing to do with Jeff. He's a regular here and sometimes I wish he'd take his business down the road but he does keep the money and tips flowing."

"Well, thank you anyway."

As she sat there sipping her drink, she wondered when and if she might be approached by a decent man. She had come to the bar looking for some entertainment but so far all she had to show for her time was the looser Jeff.

"Mind if I sit here?" came the polite request, spoken in the sexiest voice imaginable. She turned to her right and looked up at him.

"The seat's open, yeah."

"Thank you. I saw you shoot down that other guy and I wasn't sure if you wanted company or not."

"I am more than willing to meet someone who's nice. Are you nice?" she grinned.

"I'd like to think so, yeah," he said as he slid onto the stool. "I'm Bert. You?"

"I'm A...uh, I'm Angie."

"OK, Angie, nice meeting you." He waved down the barkeeper and requested a scotch on the rocks before going on, "You from here?"

"No, I'm from, uh, let's just say I'm not from here, OK?"

"Sure, got it. Why are you here?"

"In town or here in the bar?"

"Mmm, both, I guess."

"I'm here for some meetings today and tomorrow. I'm in the bar now for a drink and," she looked right into his handsome eyes, "Maybe to have a little bit of fun tonight."

He looked at her with a bemused expression on his face, smiled slightly and asked, "What are the meetings about, anyway?"

"Medical stuff. I need to attend some meetings every year to maintain my license."

"Oh, you a nurse?"

"No, a doctor," she answered testily.

"Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to imply...aw, shit, I think I screwed it up, didn't I?"

"Not necessarily. That's only one strike against you."

"Phew. Thank God," he exclaimed as he took a drink of his scotch.

Amy looked at his hands. Those were the hands of a working man. There were a couple of tiny, healing nicks on the back of one hand and a couple of the finger joints looked as if they had suffered some trauma in the past. She could also see the beginnings of calluses along the side of his palms.

Glancing at him further, she saw his ruggedly handsome face in profile. His sexy hair was slightly shaggy over the ears, he had thick eyebrows and his prominent jaw was clean-shaven.

"What about you? What do you do?"

"I own my own business. Construction."

"Oh, how'd you get into that?"

"Got a degree in structural engineering but quickly realized what I really wanted to was build things. Worked for a few years until I could get a loan, started out on my own, built a firm and now we're doing great. I've got thirty employees and I keep 'em busy all the time. And I still get to swing a hammer now and then."

"Nice. Too busy for a little fun?"

"Nope, that's why I'm here. Uh, you married?"

She took her left hand up from her lap and waved it at him, figuring by not answering the question at least she wasn't overtly lying to him. Fortunately, there was no cheater line on her ring finger. She didn't ask him his marital status; at that moment, it didn't really matter. She was very attracted to his rugged good looks and she was getting seriously turned on merely thinking about going to bed with him.

They sat there chatting about some political news, a recent sports scandal and, laughing quietly between them, some of the other patrons in the bar. At one point he laid his hand on the bar and she casually put hers on top, lightly stroking the top with her fingers. If he didn't pick up on the obvious sign, she figured he was hopeless. But he did. He turned his hand over and gently held her much smaller hand in his.

A second drink was offered and by the time she was halfway through hers, she knew she was taking this sexy and amazing man upstairs. He turned her on, pure and simple. She imagined how his slightly rough fingers would feel on her nipples and she dreamed how his tongue would feel on her pearl. She certainly hoped he would go down on her. Most decent men do that, right?

When they finished their drinks, he pulled out his credit card, summoned the barkeeper and paid for both of their drinks. She noticed he tipped generously, something which pleased her. Too often men who had a big impression of themselves were stingy with tips and clearly Bert wasn't such a guy. When they stood, she realized the alcohol and the stiletto heels contributed to some unsteadiness. She grabbed his elbow to steady herself.

"You OK?"

"Yeah, just a little unsteady. Thanks for the support."

"Uh, where to?"

"Aren't you going to escort the girl to her room?"

"I would love to. What room number?"

"Seven twenty-two."

As they stood waiting at the elevator, she could feel his masculinity ooze from every pore, a masculinity which turned her on more and more. She wanted him, pure and simple and she knew he wanted her as well. In the elevator, she released her hand from his elbow and slipped her arm around his torso, a torso which clearly was rock hard and muscular. She was thrilled when he let his arm slide across her waist.

On the seventh floor, she led him to her room where she reached between her breasts and pulled the key card from her bra. "Convenient."

"And sexy as hell," he added.

"Can I ask you in for a nightcap?"

"Angie, you sure about this? I mean..."

"Yes. I'm sure. For once in my life, I want to do this. I don't want to be a good girl for a change." She slid the key card into the lock and opened the door. The turndown service had been in the room; the lights were muted, soft music played on the sound system and two small chocolates were on the pillows.

"Nice room."

"Yeah, since it's a business expense, I can write it off. Come on in," she said as she put the 'Do Not Disturb' tag on the door handle, "And take a load off while I use the little girls' room."

In the bathroom her mind was racing. This was it. She'd set things up and now she was going to have hotel sex with a great guy! Once she peed, she slipped off her bra, thong and heels before going back into the room wearing nothing but her LBD.

"Oh, God, you're beautiful."

"And you're not too bad yourself. Here, let me take your jacket." She took the sport coat and hung it up in the closet while he made a quick trip to the bathroom. When he returned, she stood there with a seductive smile. He stood with his mouth slightly agape, apparently unable to move, so she approached him.

"Bert, we could get more comfortable, you know. And I don't bite, well, not much, anyway," she giggled. "Here, let me work on your shirt." She slid up to him and slowly began to undo his buttons. When she was down to his waist, she could clearly see his muscular chest and six-pack abs. 'Nice,' she thought before tugging on his shirt to pull the tails from his pants. Once she had his shirt off, she smiled up at him and whispered, "Why don't you sit on the bed and I'll take care of these shoes."

She was tickled when he nodded silently and backed up to the bed before plopping down. She knelt over his feet and slowly untied his shoes, pulled them off and took care of the socks. When she looked up at him, she realized he had been staring down her dress and she knew he probably had seen the girls in all their glory. 'They should go a long way to sealing the deal,' she thought.

"Now lie back down."

Once he was lying down, she crawled over him letting her pelvis rest over his. She could easily feel his cock, a sensation which pleased her immensely. Yes, he was interested and even if she had to lead the way, she knew, at least she hoped he had the makings of a great lover. Leaning over him, she slowly brought her lips down to his.

With only a millimeter or two between them, she paused a second to look at him. God, he was handsome and she was going to get him! She was going to have sex in a strange hotel away from home, carefree and wild (she hoped) sex with no strings, no kids in the next room and no worries. Resolutely, she closed the distance and began to lightly kiss him. Initially, he responded cautiously but gradually as they prolonged their kissing, he began to assert his masculinity by increasing the pressure and probing more.

Right as she figured he would pull some masculine powerplay, he seemed to sense her hesitation and eased off the pressure of his lips. Their kisses were wonderful, slow, probing, teasing, titillating, stimulating and before she knew it, she was seriously turned on.

'We haven't done a thing and I'm ready for the main event,' she thought to herself. She felt herself moisten and realized her bare lips were riding on his erection, separated only by a layer of cloth. "Oops, I may be getting your pants wet," she admitted, "Maybe we should get rid of them, huh?"

"Uh, you're in charge."

She rolled off him, sat cross-legged on the bed next to him and began to fumble with his belt and zipper. She glanced up at him only to realize he was staring at her pelvis. "Like the view?"

"So damn sexy."

"Let me get these off and you can touch, OK?"

He nodded yes and lifted his butt off the sheets so she could pull down his pants but she surprised him by pulling down both the pants and his boxers together. Once they were at his knees, she glanced up at him.

His cock was amazing. As it was generous in both length and girth, she knew it had the potential for creating a great night. After he helped her pull the clothing completely off his legs, he lay back down pulling her with him.

"I think it's your turn," he murmured in her ear as he grabbed the hem of her dress, which was already riding up around her waist, and slowly pulled it up her torso until she began to giggle.

"It won't come off unless you undo the zip a little." She reached behind herself, tugged the zipper down and motioned him to continue removing the dress. Within seconds, cool air hit her boobs, the dress was over her eyes and then she was naked.

He stared at her with lust in his eyes. She knew guys were so much more responsive to visual stimulation so she decided to provide him with more. Her hands slowly slid up her torso until her fingers reached her nipples which she lightly rubbed, causing them to tighten into cute little nubs. Now he was definitely interested!

Before she knew it, he sat up and pushed her down onto the mattress, pinning her there with his body. She could feel his erection between her thighs, his breath on her cheek and her heart beat in her chest. He was asserting control and even though she had to lead him to the room and get things started, she knew he was now the boss. And on that night, she wanted him to be in control.

He dropped his lips to hers and began to kiss her with more fervor while his one hand grabbed her hair using it to hold her head steady on the bed while the other slid down her torso to her breasts.

Then she felt it. Those slightly callused fingers began to stroke her nipples, the rough skin not truly hurting but lightly scratching just enough to send wild stimulations to her brain.

She wrapped her arms around his torso and let her legs encircle his, telling him she wanted him, craved for him. And right as she began to wonder if he would ever do anything more or move on to the next phase, she became aware of him beginning to move south. Lips, which were once on hers, began to slide over her neck. Her tiny little private erogenous zone right below her ear began to cry out for his attention but he seemed unable or unwilling to bring his lips any closer. Oh, how she wanted his lips there but every time she tried to move subtly to bring them closer, he seemed to move further away. It was maddening!

It was maddening until he drifted south and teased her breasts, kissing slowly in ever tightening circles but avoiding the nipples until she was screaming silently with lust. Right when his lips and tongue were at the point of skirting her areola, he would back off. Time and time again it happened. It had to be on purpose, there was no way a man could be so clueless as to not realize what he was doing to her.

Right as she was about to complain, right as she was about to cry out in total frustration, his tongue dragged agonizingly slowly across her left nipple. Oh, sweet Jesus! Did it ever feel good! And he repeated it once, twice, three times and with each time, her brain became more and more addled. Unintelligible noise rose in her throat as she held his head tightly to her chest, noise which evolved into moans of protest as he pulled back and blew softly on her nipples.

"God, no. Please, don't stop. Don't stop now!"

He merely grunted as he pulled her hands from his hair, causing her to cry out in increasing frustration. But those cries, those cries suddenly ceased as she realized what he was doing. He was going downtown! Yessss! He was doing it! She liked oral sex, both receiving as well as giving, but she knew she'd definitely love receiving from this wonderful man.

Her back arched and her legs tensed as he slowly laid kisses down her tight belly and through her landing strip. His tongue drifted south to pry open her lips before it slid up and over her clit. Here he did not tease like he had with the nipples. No, here he set to work dragging his tongue firmly, slowly and repeatedly over her clit sending unbelievable sensations of pleasure shooting to her brain.

And in no time, it happened: a phenomenal orgasm ripped through her, shutting down any rational thought. She was vaguely aware of odd noises in the room, noises of a primal beast screeching in the jungle and howling in the winds. Flashes of light zipped back and forth under her closed eyelids in time with her racing heart. Her body seemed to recognize the extreme pleasure ripping through her was unlike she had ever experienced previously.

Trionyx
Trionyx
1,168 Followers
12