Amy's Night of Dares

Story Info
We didn't plan it, but it was dare night.
5k words
3.81
24.2k
20
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sydamy
sydamy
194 Followers

"Now that you have told me you like him, the next question is, would you like him to fuck you."

"Of course, that's what we are talking about, right."

"Yes, but the difference is, I'm not just talking about it."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean let's do it, now, tonight, you've done it before."

"Yes, but we met them first and talked, and then only when I felt comfortable enough to do it."

"Agree, but tonight, let's be a little daring, we have the hotel room. If nothing happens, no big deal, you still have me." She laughed and kissed me.

"What are you thinking, are you going to try to arrange something for tonight."

"No, I was thinking you should arrange it. I think it's your turn. Be daring."

"I couldn't do that, I'm too scared, and too shy, you know that."

"I know, so I'm going to dare you. I'll give you $100 right now, if you go over and talk to him. I'll give you another $100 if you bring him back here and I'll double that if you bring him back here and you have already arranged for him to join us to fuck you, tonight."

"Oh wow. Let me think." I stayed quiet and let her think about it. "I could easily just get you to arrange it for $200. But, then again, if I've already had the courage to go over and chat to him, and got him to come and meet you, he would probably have a good idea of what we are up to." She stopped talking to herself for a moment. "So, oh my god, this is hard." She paused. "So, I may as well tell him we want a threesome."

"Good girl, are you still only thinking out loud, or are you going to do it. And by the way, telling him we want a threesome is not telling him you want him to fuck you. It could just be a throw away comment. You need to come back here with him agreeing to accompany us to the hotel where we will both fuck you, in a threesome." She was silent for a few minutes, sipping heavily on her first Moscato. It was doing its magic.

"I'll do it. I'll go over and chat to him and while I'm there I'll figure out what I'll do. Have you got the $100 on you," she asked. I reached into my pocket and pulled out $200, flicked off $100 and held it in front of her. She hesitated, but reached out and grabbed it. I didn't let go.

"Are you going to do it." I looked into her eyes, I could tell she was terrified about going up to a strange man and talking to him, with me watching and knowing what we wanted, let alone getting him to agree to fuck her.

"Yes." I let go of the $100. She put it in her bra, took a sip of her drink, turned and headed across to the bar where he was leaning and looking around at the ladies while having a beer on his own. To me he looked the lonely type, or someone who had just broken up, who was hoping for a miracle or he would head home after another quiet beer on his own as his night out.

I watched her wriggle her way past a few people. He spotted her approaching and looked around as if there was someone else, she was aiming for. It was only a few seconds and she was in front of him. He seemed shocked that a beautiful slim Chinese woman, with long black silky hair, dark sexy eyes, golden skin and lips to die for, would front up to him.

I could see him looking at her as she spoke. I couldn't hear her or him as he replied to whatever she said. He reaches out and guides her to the bar next to him. Maybe not that shy after all. He ordered her another drink. The drink arrived as they chatted. Oh my god, I did not think that watching this scene was such a turn on. She was talking and smiling at him, laughing at his comments, occasionally glancing back at me. I had the beginnings of a raging erection forming in my jeans. It would need a lot of concentration to stop it.

I continued to watch in admiration. Then it happened. I saw his face change. Not smiling any more but deep in concentration, looking like he could not believe what she had said. He nodded occasionally, then finally smiled. He looked up and searched the crowd, obviously looking for her husband. I looked at him and brought my beer up, cheers, his gaze froze. He looked back at her and nodded again. I saw her grab his hand and start my way. Did I owe her another $100 or was she going for the big money.

It was not long before Amy was in front of me with a stranger in tow. "Hello sweetheart, meet Sam." I shook hands. Now I was stuck for words. Amy broke the silence and said "Sam just got me another drink, did you want one sweetheart, I'll go get it," and off she went, leaving me with Sam. I guess now is my opportunity to find out how far she went, so I got straight to the point. If he knew, there was no point talking about the weather or the cricket at this moment.

"Did Amy talk to you about us, what we have in mind," trying to act all innocent and not too pushy.

"Yes, she did. She was very brave for doing that, she's amazing. I couldn't believe my luck until she said you were here, and for me to come and meet you."

"She is amazing. What did she ask you," I asked.

"She said you guys wanted me to join you in a threesome, and if I did, I should come and meet you. I couldn't knock that back could I, she is gorgeous." Then he looked at me to see if he had been set up, that it might just be a joke. He looked terrified for a moment.

Before he changed his mind I quickly replied. "Correct, we would like you to join us in a threesome, if you're okay with that. We have a hotel room not far away. We've done it a couple of times before."

"Yeh, that's what she said. I'm okay with that, I'll just follow your lead then. I'm not pushy and by the way I have not had a threesome before but it sounds like fun. I've always wanted to. You know, two girls one boy, but I don't think I could satisfy two girls, that's why I like this idea, one girl gets two boys." I saw Amy heading back with my beer just as he finished.

"What idea do you like Sam," she asked.

"He was just saying he liked the idea of two boys and one girl rather than one boy two girls. Less pressure on the boy," I replied.

"Oh yeh, I agree," said Amy, "a woman can take much more than a man can give, so that's the perfect formula for girls or maybe even another man as well, could be nice." He was amazed to hear that from a lady, but was nodding his agreement.

I wanted to kick things off, right now. I looked at Amy. "It's a bit early to go yet, but there is something I've been thinking about for a while now that I would love you to do." Amy looked at me, waiting for me to finish. "So here is your next dare, you did well on the first one." She waited, smiling. "I want to take your knickers off, right here in the bar, so you are naked under your skirt, while everyone else is standing around close by." She tilted her head and smiled.

"How do you know I have any on," she replied, looking at me, then Sam and said, "Sam, would you like to check." Amy swivelled her bum toward him, as he reached under her short, pleated tartan skirt and felt her arse, or whatever it was he was feeling for a few seconds. I couldn't see, but it was longer than necessary just to feel underwear.

"She has some on," he gladly confirmed, and seemed happy that he had now touched my wife, the girl that he was hoping sometime soon he was going to fuck. I later found out that he had in fact rubbed her soft wet pussy lips for a few seconds as Amy had pushed back on his hand when he got close. Which confirmed the reason for his deft little scratch under his nose that I noticed. I like him.

Amy looked at me as if to challenge me for what I had requested. She was against the wall, us two either side of her. I put my beer on the wall shelf, bent down a little in front of her, reached under with one hand and hooked my fingers on one side of her knickers. No resistance. So, I manoeuvred them down bit by bit until the next move would be below her dress, down her legs and off. All the while Amy was sipping her Moscato, not bothered with what I was doing, looking at the other patrons who were busy drinking and chatting, oblivious to what was going on. It was just a normal run of the mill Friday night at the pub.

Amy lifted her feet as I quickly slipped her knickers free. "That was so horny," Amy said quietly. "I would have let you do that before if you had asked. Taste this," she said as she wiped her fingers between her pussy lips and put them against Sam's lips. He opened his mouth and tasted her horny juice. Now that did surprise me. Sam was hooked, he was going nowhere. That small action from Amy made me want to fuck her right then and there. I reached behind her, slipped my hands between her thighs. She pushed back, leaning slightly forward and allowing me to slide two fingers into her soaking wet, juiced up pussy.

"Now," she said, "there's something I've always wanted to do at the pub as well, you're not the only one." We both looked at her waiting. "I've recently fantasied about having a cock inside me while we drink and talk at the pub while everyone else is standing and chatting, not knowing my pussy has a cock in it. I don't need to be fucked, I just want a cock inside me, at the pub. So, there's a dare for you to make it happen, no money required," she added with a laugh. It seemed to be turning into a dare night. My mind whirred furiously. I left them remaining speechless at Amy's comment, while I went over to the bar and brought back a stool.

It should be Sam's cock, if he's up to it I thought, as I want to watch her face as it happens. "Sam, are you up for this dare."

"Ah, I'd like to think so, but how ............"

"The stool. You sit on the stool and Amy backs onto your cock as though she's sitting on your lap. It looks like you are ready from that lump I see in your jeans," I said. We all laughed as Sam tried to push it away. I looked at Amy, "so, missy, if you are game, let's do it."

Amy stood in front of Sam with her glass of Moscato, as he freed his cock from his jeans and sat down. It was a good-sized cock, oozing some juice. She will enjoy having it inside her I thought. I got Amy to lean slightly forward and felt her pussy, it was very wet now, so I eased my fingers into her pussy to open her excited lips. Sam lifted off the stool slightly as she casually reached behind while looking around, held Sam's cock and guided it to her pussy. Sam's hips moved forward as Amy slowly pushed backwards, easing his cock into her. I watched Amy's face. The concentration on her face turned into a slight smile, followed by long blinks and soft moans, and some little twitches of pleasure as Sams cock slowly entered her deep dark warm place. She now had a new hard cock entrenched inside her. Sam slowly lowered himself back down on the stool with Amy following him down, as if she was sitting on his lap. No one even noticed that only metres away, a lady was now drinking and talking with a cock inside her.

We toasted the occasion by clinking glasses. I kissed Amy and whispered, "how does that feel".

"It feels amazing. Feeling it sliding into my pussy with all these people only meters away was so exhilarating. It feels that good I'd actually like to be fucked right now, but I know I can't so I'm happy just to sit here with a cock inside me. Only thing is, you need to get the next round of drinks," we all laughed. Before I went to get the next round, while some guy had his cock in my missus, she said, "if it's okay with you I might have to move up and down on it occasionally, I'd like to feel it."

I whispered back, "sure, but you might make him cum. Now that might be an interesting dare." Amy looked at me as if to say, I might just do that. A waitress came past and picked up a couple of empty glasses on the shelf as Amy leaned back to let her pass. She had no idea that Amy was sitting on a hard cock, her skirt barely covering the top of her knicker-less thighs.

Our drinks were getting close to finishing. Amy had been slowly lifting herself up and down a little when she thought no one was watching, as they were too engrossed in their own lives. Suddenly there was a loud argument happening over the other side of the room, everyone looked over. Amy quickly took advantage of this and lifted up and down on his cock for a few moments. Sam was groaning in delight as he pushed in and out as much as he could. He could not control himself now and Amy knew it. She kept going, too bad now if anyone saw what was going on. Sam suddenly said "I going to cum" then groaned and quivered. Amy now had a pussy full of hot new cum. Not only had she realised a fantasy, it had gone a little further than she had anticipated, but she totally enjoyed the outcome.

Amy lifted herself off his shrinking sticky cock. A blob of cum dropped to the floor from Amy's pussy as I gave her a napkin to wipe herself. Sam had quickly tucked his wet cock back into his jocks and zipped up. No one in the crowd had any idea of what had just happened. The room slowly got back to its normal noisy self again.

"Are you okay," I asked Amy.

"Yes, that was so fun." She pulled me in for a big sloppy hard kiss. She is amazing.

All of a sudden, we hear a voice "hey Sam." It was a friend of his. We were introduced to Scott. He was another nice young fella, and seemed to take a liking to Amy from the start, typical. We had just finished our drinks and were about to leave. Scott was only half way through his drink but it was getting late if we were to head off to the hotel with Sam for a bit of fun.

"Nice to meet you Scott, but we were about to leave," I said. Sam stood up, he clearly wanted more of Amy's pussy and anything else he could get his hands on.

"That's okay, where you going, I'll tag along, if that's okay," he replied, probably thinking we were off to another bar. Sam looked at me, I looked at Scott, then I looked at Amy, at the same time thinking this situation could get better, extra dares for Amy. She seemed to sense my thoughts.

"Sure, that's okay by me, what about you guys," she said looking at Sam only, she knew my thoughts. Scott looked at Sam. I could sense that Scott was thinking this is something more than just a pub crawl that was happening here.

"Fine by me," Sam said. Okay then, she has decided but Scott still doesn't know what he is getting himself in for. I'll explain on the way. I held Amy's hand and headed out, with the boys following. The Hotel was only a few minutes away, but as we got outside, I heard Scott ask Sam where were we heading and he just said a hotel, which under the circumstances could just be another pub, so Scott accepted that.

We passed through a nice tree lined park, a hundred metres away from the hotel, I let go of Amy's hand and drifted back to the boys. Sam got the hint and moved up with Amy. "Scott, we have a room booked up here, and Sam is coming back to the room with us. We can have a couple of drinks in the room, if you're up for it."

"Yeh mate, that's okay with me, still early, why not." An oblivious young man.

I opened the door. Amy went straight to the bathroom. The only problem was that this was a new hotel and like a lot of others, it had glass between bed and bathroom. This was not really a problem for me but Scott was about to see a show. "Scott, Amy is about to have a shower, do you have an issue with that," I asked. He looked through the window as Amy was getting a towel ready and turning on the water.

"No," he didn't know what else to say. I got drinks as the boys couldn't help but peek at Amy undressing, getting naked and walking into the shower. Her cute little tits and nipples already on show with a small mat of hair above her pussy. Scott couldn't believe what had transpired after just spotting his mate at the bar. He was in a hotel room, with a naked woman having a shower in front of three guys. Perfect.

I told the guys to grab a drink from the mini bar fridge while I went to help Amy. "Are you okay," I asked.

"Yes, I am. I like what your thinking, even though you haven't told me."

"I dare you to let the three of us enjoy your body, suck your nipples, lick your pussy and fuck you until you have had enough."

"I accept. Make me cum first then your three cocks can fuck me as much as you want." She wrapped the towel around herself. I lead her out into the room as both boys watched, eager and hoping something special was about to happen.

"Boys, may I present my wife and her gorgeous body for us to enjoy." I unhooked the towel and faced her toward the boys, she had put her knickers back on. Sam put his drink down straight away and come close, but stopped short, looking at me. "She loves her nipples to be kissed and sucked," I said as Amy reached out and pulled Sam onto her tits. I quickly stepped to Scott and said "you are part of this if you want."

He smiled, looked at Amy and Sam and said "wow, yes please," and started getting his gear off. I might just sit back and enjoy the show I thought. I moved Amy to the bed and laid her down. Sam climbed up next to her. He had her hands behind her head on the pillow, his swollen hard cock close by as he sucked her nipples again. She reached out and stroked his cock.

Scott quickly moved between her legs, his now stiff thick cock pointing up between her spreadeagled legs, showing the tightness of her knickers, full with her swollen excited pussy hidden beneath, but not for long. Her pussy was ready and it wanted three cocks tonight. It was going to get them all, more than once.

I kissed her soft gorgeous lips, and whispered, "the three of us are about to use your entire body however we want, you are now our little sex slave tonight. Tell me again, do you want us to use you, fuck you and worship your body." I knew her limits.

"Yes, I want the three of you."

I grabbed the scissors on the dresser and kneeled on the bed at her waist. Scott was ready. I pushed my hands under her knickers and across her fury mound and lifted. Her knickers pulled away from her pussy. I slid the scissors under and cut through the fabric from one side to the other. This excited her even more. The lower part dropped between her open legs to the sheet. Her hot wet pussy was now exposed directly to Scott. I reached down, she pushed up as I ran my fingers between her wet luscious swollen lips, parting them, letting her pussy know it was time.

I gave a slight nod, I knew Scott wanted her right now, as Amy wanted all of us. He lowered himself between Amy's legs as she raised them up and out. I watched as his eyes feasted upon her open dark lipped pussy, exposing her soft pink flesh inside. I wanted him to feast on her sweet sex juices, suck her, kiss her and lick her to a point where she wanted more and more, where we could do anything, we wanted.

Sam watched from his position, where Amy was stroking his cock, as he held Amy's hands behind her on the pillow exposing her hard swollen succulent nipples that will require more attention soon. Amy will want Scott's hard young cock soon enough, but I watched as he lowered his face to her fleshy pussy and started licking her. Sam went back to sucking her nipples as Scott enjoyed her pussy. Amy was enjoying both, letting out very pleasurable moans and groans as the double sensations were stimulating her at different moments. She was in heaven. But she hadn't forgotten me. She pulled me close for a big passionate kiss then moved me away so she could have my cock in her mouth.

I could tell that Scott's tongue was wearing out, so I moved him aside and took over. As I slid my fingers into Amy's pussy and started licking her, she pulled Sam's cock into her mouth. I could see up and over her mound. Scott had taken to her nipples and I watched as Amy moved her mouth over and along Sam's cock. It wasn't long before she had this massive convulsive orgasm. We all had to stop as she writhed around until the sensations abated.

I was already between her legs, so I moved up, pushed her knees up and out, and put my cock to her dark lips. She reached down and manoeuvred my cock until it entered her pink open pussy as she continued to suck Sam's cock. I pushed until I was deep inside her slick pussy and slowly fucked her as Scott continued to enjoy her sumptuous nipples. Amy was in sex heaven, being fucked and sucked while sucking a cock. Watching all this, and seeing and hearing how much she was enjoying it, I blew my load of cum, and slowly fell away onto the bed.

sydamy
sydamy
194 Followers
12