Amy's Night of Dares

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott had been watching me, hoping he could fuck her soon, so he was quick to fill the space. His thick hard cock fit snuggly into her pussy. Amy knew she now had a different cock inside and groaned with the pleasure of knowing she was having her third cock of the night. Scott was very enthusiastic and it wasn't long before he added his cum to mine. Amy pushed Sam down as Scott fell away. Sam's cocked slipped in easily, her pussy was leaking her cum juice as well as two loads of dick cum.

Once we had all cum, we rested on the bed in a tangle of arms and legs. Amy reached over and pulled me close. She kissed me and said "do you have any more magnificent dares." That told me she wasn't finished.

"I do," I replied.

"Dare me, I might want to do it," she whispered, laying on her tummy, unable to talk loudly after that fantastic session of three guy sex.

"I dare you to do a double penetration and suck cock. Three dicks inside you at once." This she would have to think about. We did a DP once before and although okay and fairly enjoyable, we haven't talked about it for some time. Anal is not a favourite of hers.

"Yes, I was hoping you'd say that. I want to do it," she said quietly. I kissed her and told her to go have a shower so I could get the others involved and we would meet her in the shower. I knew they would want to watch her and as she got to the bathroom, they sat up to watch.

"Are you guys good for another round," noticing their cocks had already started to swell as they looked through the glass partition. They nodded agreement so I said we should join Amy in the shower. We did. I was fun, four bodies in the shower cubicle which would normally be for two people. Our hands were all over Amy as we all wanted to help her. She leaned back on a wall, arms down, as we soaped her up, massaging her tits and bum and legs. She laughed most of the time then suddenly got out of the shower and left three naked grown men together, with half erections, which did not go down well. She thought it was funny as we all scrambled out, trying not to touch each other, looking for towels and anything else to dry ourselves with.

Amy strolled back to the extra king size bed, laid back with her legs apart and dangling over the edge and put her arms up behind her head and waited for us to ravish her again. Sam, ever exuberant, was first back to the bed, knelt down and started kissing her pussy to get her started. Scott laid on the bed sideways so Amy got over the top of him, put her pussy over his face and started sucking his nearly hard cock. Scott started licking her pussy in a 69 position. Amy's bum was inviting me to lick it, so I did. I heard Amy moan as my tongue licked the tight pucker of her arse, probing her opening. Sam watched in awe as I did that, so I moved away after a few moments and offered him the job. His first rimming experience I believe.

I got some lubricant out of our overnight bag, ready for our double penetration. I decided it was me who was going to fuck her arse, seeing the last time we did it, the other guy did that part. Sam could fuck her pussy and Scott could get a blow job.

I move Sam away, spread some lubricant on her bum and slowly eased my finger into her. She pushed back and let Scott climb out from under. Amy was on all fours, concentrating on me finger fucking her arse as the others watched. I leaned close and asked if she was ready. She was, so I also lubricated her pussy.

I laid down on the bed with my legs over the end. Amy knew what to do. She faced away from me, held my cock and eased herself down over it. She took her time to lower herself over it until I was fully inside her. She leaned back over me, her arms back as we both supported her. She lifted her legs up and placed her feet on the bed. She pulled Sam between her legs. He now knew what he was wanted for. He manoeuvred himself into position and slid his now hard cock into her pussy. Amy groaned as it slid deeper and deeper into her. It was tight, she would feel some pain, but it would be pleasurable and acceptable. I could feel Sam's cock rubbing up and down mine as he gently fucked her.

Amy's groans turned to pleasure. She was now enjoying the DP sensation. Once comfortable, she reached over and pulled Scott's cock to her mouth and started moving up and down it, as he gently moved with her. Amy now had the trifecta, three cocks in her at the same time.

Scott was first to cum. I could feel the additional warmth as he spurted cum. Once he softened and fell out Amy and I slowly stood up. She leaned forward so I could then start fucking her arse. Scott had come around to the front of Amy. She started sucking him again. Now Amy was enjoying being spit roasted. I cum soon after, I could not hold back any longer. Amy then turned around put her hands on the bed, reached for Scott's cock, put it against her arse and pulled him in. He was now having his first arse fuck and Amy's second for the night.

Amy was exhausted. After they left, we lay on the bed talking about what ended up be a night of dares. They were very happy that a potential boring night had turned into a fuck fest. Amy had been pussy fucked five times, bum fucked twice and had sucked two different cocks. She will be a little tender for a couple of days but she would do it all again. The thing was, we were so excited and busy, we never got their contact details. And, she forgot about the other $300, maybe.

12