Amy's Return Ch. 03

Story Info
Fantasies.
1k words
4.52
18.7k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: This story contains extreme humiliation and dehumanization of a male subject, capable of offending your mind. Check the tags before you proceed.

Read, only if you are comfortable with this theme. Thanks.

====================

After Amy slept off, with Dan's mouth fastened to her bumhole, I opened 'Beyond Good And Evil' and continued from where I last stopped--page 84.

As Amy sank away into sleep, so did I into the pages of the book, deeply engaging my mind with philosophical thoughts and ideals--something I find not only educating but also soothing. It helps me understand the world more and be able to grapple with the realities of human existence.

But Amy didn't stop farting. Almost every thirteen minutes, I'd hear her rip a fart into Dan's mouth. It didn't bother me, since he was taking care of it. It was a nice scene--two pretty girls having a good time, one in sleep, the other in a book.

I read for a long time, and when I had had my fill of reading for the day, just as I closed the book, Amy woke up and let me know she did with a kick on my leg. I smiled. "Did you sleep well?"

"Like a baby!" she replied, looking back over her shoulder at Dan, whose mouth was still on her bumhole. "He should be tired now, right?"

"Well, I guess so. He's human, not a robot."

Amy rolled her eyes and smiled. "I'll let him rest after I take a dump."

"You want to shit? No wonder you've been farting since."

Turning away from me, she faced him so he could fasten his mouth on her pussy for the pee first. She moaned lazily and flexed her arms as her piss pumped out. Dan drank it all and licked her clean, after which she turned back around, facing me and having her ass arched towards him. Dan snuck up to her and fastened his mouth on her bumhole once again, knowing what his next assignment is.

"Tell you what, babe, I can't imagine living another kind of life."

"That doesn't have you lying in bed lazily because you have your toilet needs taken care of?"

"Exactly!" Her nose pointed up in a face squeeze. She was pushing something out into Dan's mouth. Something nasty, I could tell.

"Aww, yeah..." she sighed. "This is a life of luxury!"

I laughed at her. "Of course it is."

"Men should be like this, everywhere, making life easy for us."

"Maybe when you get into parliament, you can push some bills?"

"Yeah, right," Amy broke into a joint laughing gig with me.

Her feelings are the same as mine. It's something you need to experience to be able to understand. Having a human stoop this low for your comfort is something phenomenally awesome.

"Let's buy a castle and get ten more slaves to serve us for the rest of our lives. Some of them will be working slaves, some will be castle-bound."

"Amy, do you need more sleep?" I asked, jokingly.

She held a finger up and told me to "Hold on" while she squinted her eyes and pushed another turd into Dan's mouth. "Babe, I'm serious. Okay... If we don't have money for a castle, we could just buy a big house," she continued.

I chuckled. "Okay, that's more practical."

She rolled her eyes at me. "The castle is too!" she yelled.

"Alright, it is," I agreed. I had to, because it looked like she would pick a fight with me if I disagreed with her bratty self.

We both kept quiet temporarily just so we could hear Dan chew her shit. She had filled his mouth with a heavy log and he needed to work on it before he could swallow. When he swallowed, we heard the sound his throat made as the lump passed through.

"What a perfect dog!" Amy commended.

I smiled and took the credits for it. "That's the result of training and regular use."

"We need to get into the kitchen and whip something up."

"Are you done shitting?" I asked her.

"Erm... I don't know... I think... Maybe"

I smiled and hissed, when you're sure, let me know."

"An Idea just came to me," Amy continued, "We could seek out one or two of these world-renowned chefs and enslave them. They'll be one of our castle-bound or house-bound slaves.

"And enslave one or two silicon valley CEOs too, working slaves," I added. Since Amy was bent on lengthening this fantasy world-building, I joined her, and together, we painted a beautiful picture of the future. We may not have the world under our feet right now, but at least, we could dare to dream.

By the time we finished with a grand design of what our future can, or should look like, Amy was done shitting and Dan had licked her ass clean, but he kept his mouth locked on her bumhole and continued tongue-fucking the hole.

Her stomach made a faint trail sound. "I have emptied my rectum into your dog's mouth. Now let's go make some food, please."

"Okay."

We got off the bed and Dan did too. Went on his knees and wanted to crawl after us to the kitchen, to continue serving, but I knew he was exhausted and needed rest. I waved him off and told him to get some rest. He gasped. "Thank you, Mistress!" The expression of relief on his face was enough, but he just had to still verbalize his gratitude.

Serving Amy and me is a lot of work, but since her arrival, he has been living up to the task, impressively, not just managing to do what he can. He is a selfless dog that puts his all into servitude, and his all, his best, has been good enough for me.

"I hope there's still some space in your stomach for food?"

Like a happy puppy, he quickly nodded. "Yes, Mistress."

"Alright, and you'll get to drink something other than piss too," I winked at him.

"Thank you, Mistress!" he said to me, thankfully. The expression of gratitude on his face was endearing. My cute dog. We will cook something nice and I will make him eat well and get some rest. But very soon, he will have to eat shit again, and it's probably gonna be mine.