Her Personal Filth Slave Ch. 01

Story Info
Meeting my new roommate.
2.4k words
4.17
79.7k
79
9

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I never had a remarkable life, sure my college grades were exceptionally good but that didn't count for much in this stage of my life considering I was still a kissless virgin, my body is nothing special either, I am 19 years old, 5'10" in height, brown eyes and neither fat nor skinny, just your average college kid.

After some time living modestly in a really small studio apartment I could finally afford to move to a bigger place, of course, I would need to start living with a roommate but "That's just a normal part of modern living" I thought to myself.

I started my search to find a roommate online and after just a few hours of searching I found a place that seemed too good to be true, it was a modern 650-square-foot apartment in a very good location, it had a living room/kitchen that connected to two bedrooms and a bathroom, I quickly asked if it was still available and got a response almost immediately "Yes, you can move in tomorrow if you want", "This is amazing" I thought to myself and started packing my bags.

The day had come, I called a taxi and made my way to my new home, I was very excited to meet my new roommate, I carried my bags to the door and rang the doorbell, I waited for about 2 minutes until the door finally swung open, and that's when I first saw her, an 18-year-old white blonde girl, she stood at around 5'6" and she was everything I found attractive in a woman, big ass, beautiful face, big tits, fluffy long hair, and a perfectly slim and curvy body. It was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen and she was right Infront of me, barefoot and wearing just some booty shorts and an oversized shirt. I couldn't help staring at her for just a bit too long, "You can come in unless you already changed your mind about the place" she said jokingly, I followed her inside, and she introduced herself as Hannah. She gave me a quick "tour" of the place and lead me into my new room, "Enjoy your stay" she said with a smile as she reseeded into her own bedroom.

For the first few days, I fantasized about being Hannah's boyfriend, I had always been a top when it comes to sex, I jerked off fantasizing about having sex after a long day at work. Of course, I knew they were just fantasies, she was way out of my league and it would be foolish to even try to make a move on her.

After the first few days, I started to realize that not everything was great about living with Hannah, I have always been obsessed with keeping my living space clean and tidy but Hannah was the absolute opposite she hardly ever left her room and when she did she would always leave the whole living room a mess, dozens of empty cans in the coffee table, dirty clothing all over the couch, piles of trash and empty pizza boxes everywhere and to top it all off her personal hygiene was practically non-existent, she went to the gym every day but hardly ever showered or did her laundry it was driving me mad but I had to tolerate it if I wanted to continue living in this place.

One day I came back early from college and she was still out at the gym, she had left her bedroom door open so I took my chance to snoop around in there, I knew it was a bad thing to do but I was curious to see why she spent so much time in there.

When I opened the door I was immediately disgusted at her bedroom, it stank of sweat and was covered in dirty laundry, to the left of the room there was a whole gaming setup, the setup was the physical manifestation of a "Gamer girl" stereotype, two monitors, a pink RGB keyboard, pink cat ears gaming headset, and a pink gaming chair. The walls of the room were padded in soundproofing foam, "Maybe she is a youtuber" I thought to myself, then something caught my attention, on the floor next to all the dirty laundry and empty soda cans, a t-shirt that read "Onlyfans". Could it be that she was a creator on that site? I went to my room and started searching, my only lead was her name so I typed it in and started searching through all the Hannahs on the site. After a couple of hours I was ready to give up on my search, but then I found her, I wasted no time creating an account and feeding it my credit card information, I bought the subscription, and then I saw it, a full naked frontal body picture of Hannah, she was so beautiful I immediately got a boner, I took off my pants and started to jerk off to her photo.

"You are a fucking pervert!"

I jumped off my seat, Hannah had already come back from her daily workout and was staring right at me, I was frozen in fear like a dear in headlights.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!" she screamed

I didn't know what to do, I was terrified that such a beautiful girl had just caught me jacking off to her, in the heat of the moment I tried to defend what little dignity I had left.

"It's not my fault you are whoring yourself for money on the internet!" I yelled back.

Her face was as red as a beet and her closed fists were shaking in rage.

"You will fucking pay for this!" Hannah screamed.

"What are you gonna do slut!?" I yelled back in a stupid rage fueled by embarrassment, adrenaline, and built-up anger from the last few weeks in this dirty house.

The second those words left my mouth she charged at me with anger and punched me in the crotch, I fell to my knees in pain and saw her taking something out of her back pocket. Before I could even react she shocked me in the neck with a handheld taser, I felt searing pain shooting from my neck to every inch of my body as I involuntarily twitched on the ground like a fish out of water, The last thing I saw before passing out was her sadistic smile looking down on my twitching body.

I woke up completely disorientated but quickly recognized the nasty smell of Hannah's sweaty unwashed clothing, I lazily looked around in a daze trying to understand what had happened, I found myself naked in Hannah's bed with each of my limbs cuffed to the bed's legs, I quickly regained full consciousness and tried to scream for help, only to realize my mouth had been taped shut. I spent several minutes trying to fight my restraints to no avail until the door opened and Hannah entered, looking at me with a creepy smile on her face, she was just wearing a sports bra and pink panties, despite the situation, I couldn't help but feel aroused, I had never in my life seen a woman in her underwear (Outside of porn at least).

"Had a good nap? you disgusting pervert." she said sarcastically.

I had a scared look in my eyes which seemed to make her smile even more.

"You said such mean things about me" she said "Now you will have to pay with your pathetic little life."

I was scared, this girl was clearly unhinged, I thought she might kill me.

"Let me explain how things are going to work around here little bitch" she continued.

"From now on you are gonna be my personal filth slave, you will do whatever I ask you to do whenever I want you to do it or there will be consequences" She said while showing me a leather whip she had in her right hand, I was mortified, I pleaded to her with my eyes but this only made her appear happier.

"As you might have noticed already I really hate taking showers, I can hardly bring myself to shower once or twice a week, but now..." she smirked while looking down at my terrified face "...now I won't shower at all, because I will have my own little slave tongue-bath all of my dirty crevices until I'm clean" I was repulsed by the sole idea of having to lick a girl's unwashed body and she could see it in my terrified eyes.

"Of course, for you to be able to do that I will need to take pull that tape off your mouth, so I just want to let you know that the soundproofing in this room is not for better microphone quality..."

She got close to my face, stared into my fearful eyes, and said

"... it's so no one can hear you scream."

A single tear of fear and hopelessness flowed down from my right eye, she looked at it, smiled, and licked it off my cheek.

"Well, let's get my tongue bath started! I have not showered in four days and all of that work at the gym sure does make me sweaty!"

She stood on top of me in the bed facing away from me and slowly slid her panties off and threw them to the floor. This was really different from what I had imagined seeing a woman naked for the first time was gonna be like, I definitely wouldn't have predicted that my first emotion seeing this was gonna be fear.

She squatted down leaving her beautiful ass about a foot above my face, then with both of her hands Hannah spread her asscheeks revealing the most disgusting thing I had ever seen, her asshole was completely unwashed, surrounded by a slimy mixture of sweat and feces.

My eyes widened in terror as the foul smell got into my nostrils, it smelled like a putrid combination of rotting eggs and sulfur, the smell made me throw up in my mouth almost immediately, Hannah saw this and giggled at my terrified look.

"Oh yeah I forgot to mention, toilet paper is really painful on my delicate skin, I can't remember the last time I wiped my ass."

Tears started streaming down my face as she knelt down on top of me and positioned her putrid ass inches away from my face, I could hardly breathe at this point but it didn't matter to her.

"It's time for you to start serving your goddess" she said excitedly as she yanked the tape out of my mouth.

I immediately opened my mouth to scream for help but before I could make a sound she sat on my face with her asshole directly on top of my open mouth, her asscheeks made an air-tight seal around my mouth forcing me to only breathe through my nose. I tried to beg for mercy but my screams were muffled under her ass, not that it really mattered considering her room was completely soundproofed.

"Stop struggling and begin to lick your goddesses' filthy asshole slave-boy" she ordered before whipping me directly in the dick.

I screamed in pain and tried to free myself with all of my strength to no avail.

"I said to start licking slave!" she yelled in anger while whipping my dick even harder this time.

I let out a pathetic wail, I was terrified of angering her more so I extended my tongue out until I felt her warm asshole-slime in the tip of my tongue, I recoiled in disgust trying to get away from her asshole.

"I SAID TO START LICKING MY ASSHOLE, NOW!" she screamed in anger as she started to whip me repeatedly in the balls.

I wailed in agonizing pain and started frantically licking the slimy shit around Hannah's asshole to make her stop the pain, the flavor was the most gut-wrenching thing I had ever tasted, like sweetened rotted eggs. I wanted to vomit but I couldn't, I had to keep licking in a desperate attempt to make Hannah stop.

Hannah stopped whipping me and turned over her shoulder to look at my desperate pleading eyes, she giggled at my misery.

"That wasn't so hard was it?" She said in a mocking tone of voice.

"Now keep licking until there's not a single spec of shit left down there."

I was devastated, I had no choice but to obey, every time I gagged at the putrid flavor Hannah whipped me in the groin making me lick faster, this was hell on earth. I licked her asshole like a starving dog for 10 minutes straight, I was getting close to finishing, I could tell because I had already scooped out all of her

ass-slime, but then I heard her stomach rumbling, I was concerned. My worst fears were confirmed when she turned to look at my teary eyes over her shoulder.

"You have learned how to be my toilet paper, and now I will teach you how to be a good fart cushion" she said with a sadistic smile on her face.

I started to squirm and struggle with all of my might but to no avail, Hannah whipped me again so I would stop struggling, I opened my mouth to scream in pain, and then

PFFFRRFRFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT.

A long wet fart got discharged directly into my open mouth, I felt the droplets of liquid shit being sprayed all over my tongue, to make matters even worse Hannah's putrid gas was sealed in my mouth, causing me to start gagging. Hannah looked at me over her shoulder and giggled at my pathetic struggle, she then closed my nose with her hand so I couldn't cough out her fart. Without any way to get rid of the foul gas in my mouth, I was forced to breathe it in, I felt the warmth of the gas traveling down my throat and into my lungs.

I started suffocating, my body repeatedly exhaling and inhaling the same toxic fart over and over again, Hannah was still looking at me, helplessly suffocating in her filth with a twisted smile on her face.

"You better get used to it, because you will be my personal little filth slave for the rest of your pathetic life." She said mockingly while I slowly drifted off to sleep.

//This is my first time writing erotica so please let me know if you would like to see a continuation to the story or have any suggestions for me!