Amy's Return to the Bikini Shop in Bali

Story Info
She wanted more, but a different scenario tonight.
4.2k words
3.78
8.7k
7
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy's Return to the Bikini Shop in Bali

The morning after, Amy repeated what the Balinese lady had said at the bikini shop last night after she saw, and actually enjoyed watching Amy being fucked by Dave. We met Dave at our hotel in Bali who was visiting from the USA.

The Balinese shop lady had said, "I want my husband let that happen for me. Maybe you come back tomorrow, buy more bikini and more show for me,".

We had gone out after dinner to find Amy a new pair of bikinis and we invited Dave as a back-up decision maker just in case I chose a pair that might be a little over the top for Amy. Surely Dave would back me up. That was last night and it resulted in Dave actually fucking Amy in the shop changing booth. There were no other customers at the time but I doubt that would have stopped Amy. After that, we invited him back to our hotel to continue some after shopping action.

"Yes, she did," I replied, after we just had a little playful session to ourselves, as Amy was still horny after what had happened last night. I knew she was trying to suggest something, so I waited.

"Do you think we should go back tonight, it was fun, wasn't it, and she did ask."

"Watching you being fucked by another bloke is always fun. As for going back tonight, what would you do, it wouldn't be a spontaneous fuck like last night. And, do you mean Dave as well."

"I don't want to try and repeat the same scenario, just something different. You heard what the lady said. She's what, about 30, she's slim and very pretty and she asked you to come back."

"I agree, but what are you thinking."

"I was thinking maybe you could talk her into joining us. I've been getting a bit horny thinking about watching you do something to her."

"Ah ha, you are a very bad girl, but I love your bad girl thoughts. Shall we try."

"Yes, and ask Dave but don't tell him why."

Dave joined us at our normal breakfast table. We chatted about the weather, then about last night. How couldn't we. He said that it was the most erotic thing he had done in his whole life. We all laughed and agreed it was pretty damn exciting, especially about being caught out by Dewi, the shop lady. We all laughed and joked about that. The poor lady, Dave had said. Obviously, he hadn't heard what she said to me after. So, I took control.

"Dave, Amy wants a second pair of bikinis, to take back home, for the beach. Not so sexy this time. So, we are going back after dinner tonight and your welcome to join us for dinner and for the shopping, if you want." Dave's eye lit up.

"Sure, I would love to," he said. That quietened him down as we finished our breakfast. We had both pre-booked a tour so we headed our separate ways. We were going to do a bike ride tour down from Kintamani volcano to Ubud, through local villages, streets, jungle and rice paddies. He was off to the Zoo. We arranged to meet at the pool at 5:30 for a swim and a sunset drink before heading out to Chandra, our favourite restaurant. We dine there often, and even had a late desert and cocktail one night after Amy had just had a tantra massage followed by a yoni massage, by a young lady. She finger-fucked Amy to orgasm as part of the yoni and had a magic touch, I was told, but I helped out at the end.

As we opened the door to the shop, a little bell clinked, alerting staff that customers were in the shop. Dewi was serving a young couple but looked up as we came in. She smiled and said, "please look, no problem, one moment." The young lady was parading about in front of a mirror while her partner was commenting on the G-string bikini she was wearing and like a good sales person does, Dewi was saying it was perfect.

Amy started looking through the bikinis on the racks as did Dave and myself, pretending to shop. Dave picked out a pair and showed them to Amy as did I. The young guy spotted us and had a quizzical look on his face, trying to figure out what was going on with us. Two guys one girl.

Amy came to me and said, "she's quite pretty right."

I agreed, and added, "what about him."

"No, he's not pretty, but he is good looking." Very funny.

Amy had decided she wanted to do something naughty, so she grabbed the pairs of bikinis we were holding and opened the curtain of the other changing booth, next to the one the couple were using. Dave and I followed her. I noticed there was a mirror inside on the wall that reflected the mirror on the shop wall where the other lady was checking herself out. That also meant the young lady could see Amy and vice versa, if the curtain was open.

Amy pulled the curtain across but gave me a look. It was the bad girl look. I didn't know what she was thinking at that instant, but I knew she wanted me to do something. I listened. I heard the zip. I heard the sandal's clunk off and heard the movement of her short's fabric moving down her legs.

"Did you want me to get that other pair," I said loudly enough as I pulled the curtain back. Amy stood up, knickers around her ankles and the bikini bottom in her hand. Pussy and arse in full view. Perfect timing. Of course, Dave was lingering for another look at her gorgeous body.

She looked up, kicked her knickers off and said "yes please." I looked in the mirror and saw the reflection of the young lady looking across at Amy's naked bottom half. Her partner followed her gaze. The young lady smiled but the young guy did not know what to do, but he did take a second look, then a third longer look. He liked what he saw. He looked back at his partner but she was still smiling and looking at Amy. Amy knew she could see her and smiled back as she pulled on the bikini with the curtain still open. I had just grabbed another pair of bikinis from the closest rack which were two sizes too big but the required deed was done.

Dave started talking to Dewi, who was hanging around, trying to hurry up the young customers, for the obvious reason. But I think the young lady had other ideas. She went back to the cubicle, pulled her curtain across as the partner stood guard duty. Seconds later she pulled the curtain open and asked him to get her the next size up bikini bra. She was topless in front of all of us. Her partner did not look to happy as he probably thought the same as me, the ones she had on were a perfect fit. But off he went leaving her standing topless in front of us. The girl gave Amy a wink, a secret girl message.

When the young guy came back, I said, 'this is Bali mate, anything goes, you should have been here last night," I added just to stir him up. He didn't know what to say but she dragged him into the cubicle and started kissing him, still topless with the curtain still open. I had noticed she also had an eye on Dave as she would have guessed by now he was the plus one in our situation.

Not to be outdone, Amy asked me to get her the orange patterned pair of bikinis to try on, and pulled her T shirt off and also became topless. Her gorgeous nipples popping out for us all to admire and imagine sucking them. Not to be outdone, and obviously to let the other couple know what was going on between us, she pulled Dave in for a kiss, as he was closer than me and was checking out both the girls in their semi naked states. Dewi sensed something was about to happen, and she didn't want to miss any of it. Even though it wasn't closing time, she went to the door, turned the sign around to show "Tutup", locked the door and turned out the back row of lights where we all were, so that it was harder for any passersby to see what was happening at the back. Dewi wanted in, I'm sure.

When his wife released him from their kiss, the young husband looked across to Amy, who had one gorgeous nipple exposed while her other tit was being massaged in Daves hand. The wife pulled me in as I passed, holding the pair of bikinis that I don't think Amy wanted in the first place. The wife kissed me and asked, 'what happened last night," in her Dutch accent.

"Well, if you want to know, the long story very short is, Dave fucked my wife in your booth last night while the shop lady watched." I wondered what her reaction would be to my blunt and unusual statement.

"Oh my god, that is so hot. That means you watched him fuck your wife."

"Yes, I did, then we all went back to our hotel and we both fucked her."

"Oh my god, that is so fantastic. Oh my god, that is so unreal. What have you got in mind tonight then, the shop lady just locked the door. I'd like to be part of whatever it is, if that's okay."

"Sure, I'm happy for you to participate, but what about your partner," I whispered.

"Don't worry, we are married, but we've both had other partners before, and if he doesn't like it, too bad. But in my opinion, I'm positive he likes your exotic beautiful Chinese wife, who wouldn't." Amy was exotic, beautiful and slim, she had golden toned skin, black long hair, sexy dark eyes, full lips to die for, gorgeous plump nipples and beautifully shaped legs. No wonder he likes her, all the guys we've had before loved her body.

"Okay then. What about if your hubby fucked my missus, would that bother you." I looked across and it just so happened that Amy had pulled him in for a kiss also.

She followed my gaze and said, "no it wouldn't bother me, and this scene has turned me on so much now, that I just want to cum and fuck." Dewi had come up close to me, watching what was going on and not wanting to be left out, I'm sure.

Dave had turned toward us, so I put my hand behind his back and gently nudged him toward the other wife, as she turned to him. They started kissing as Dave slipped his hand into her bikini bottom and starting moving them down her thighs. Amy spotted that and got the husband to do the same to her. But before he did, he turned to see his wife about to become completely naked and almost certainly knew she was going to be fucked by a stranger or two tonight. He turned back to Amy, removed her bikini bottom and started sucking her nipples. Amy leaned against the wall as he continued sucking, now with his hand between her legs, slipping his fingers into her wet silky-smooth slit. Amy had one leg up on the small stool outside the change room booth.

Dewi put her arms around my waist as she watched both pairs playing with each other. She grabbed my cock from behind which told me that she definitely wanted to be part of whatever was going to happen. The other wife and Dave moved into the booth and had started fucking. Moans of pleasure were in the air as the young hubby had also got his hard stiff cock in between Amy's legs, and started pumping away, filling her tight juicy pussy with his hard Dutch cock. Her pussy was getting its second different cock in two nights. Fuck, I love it. I love her being fucked by other guys while I'm watching.

Dewi had undone my shorts. They dropped to the ground. She ripped off my jocks, put her mouth over my cock and started giving me a blow job. I bent down and said, "you are married, are you sure you want to do this."

"Yes. I tell my husband last night about what happen. He told me, do anything you want if you come back tonight. Him was very excited that I might have sexy relations with European man."

"Really."

"Yes, I think he watching now, in car parked out there." She pointed across the busy motor bike and bumper to bumper car packed street.

"What," I said, as my cock suddenly started getting softer, thinking about what might happen if he sees me fucking his wife.

"Is okay, he nice man. He happy, no problem, you do what you want with me, he like that," she said as she started sucking my cock again. I relaxed a bit more but was still not quite comfortable.

So, I said, "you go get him to come inside, then if he is happy, I will fuck you."

"Okay mister," she said as she went to the window and waved someone to come in. Twenty seconds later she opened the door and locked it again. He immediately noticed both naked Amy and the other wife, being fucked by naked men.

He smiled at me and said, "you like istri, she good." I knew istri meant wife.

"Yes, I do, but is it okay to......"

"Yes please, I watch." He grabbed the other stool as Dewi started taking off her top and shorts. She had nice tits with very dark erect nipples. She pulled my face to her tits and put my hand on her pussy. While sucking her nipples I reached inside her knickers and felt her wet excited opening. It was certainly ready for fucking. While I did this, her husband Putu, pulled her knickers down and off. I moved her into the other booth while he followed, still looking at the others. She put one leg up on the seat inside. I love licking pussy, so I knelt down and started licking her dark hairy pussy as she pushed it into my face while moaning nicely.

Putu, while watching his wife, was also looking at the other couples fucking as much as he could. He was a good-looking young Balinese guy. Amy had told me before, when we had the second tantra and yoni massage, with a guy, that she would let him fuck her if it got that far. It didn't, but I was now thinking that maybe she would think about it now.

It was a difficult for Dewi to relax is this position for me to be able to make her cum. There was a long customer bench near the checkout. I pushed Putu to his naked wife. While they were kissing and fondling, I quickly got the bench and brought it back into the darker area. I laid Dewi down on the bench with her legs over the sides. Better. I got back to her wet pussy and continued where I left off.

Just as I started, I heard the young guy cum. He must have filled Amy's pussy. As he wearily sunk to the floor, Amy came over to me, leaned down, pulled my head up and kissed me. "Enjoy,' she said, "I want her husband now." I nodded as she let me get back to Dewi's hairy dark pussy, but I watched her.

I also noticed Dave was alternating between licking the young wife's pussy and fucking her, and he had not cum yet. The excitement for the young guy must have been too much. The first time he'd fucked another woman since they married, but I doubt it will be the last, knowing how excited his wife was.

Amy had come up behind Putu, she pulled him off Dewi's tits and onto hers. He didn't object, as his wife smiled and reached out to help pull his trousers down. Soon they were off and Amy had moved him over to where she was being fucked before, against the wall with one foot on the stool. I could see his stiff dark cock move towards Amy's thighs. Seconds later, she groaned pleasantly. She obviously now had his cock inside her. Her third new cock in two nights.

Watching her husband got Dewi very excited and it wasn't long before she cum from my licking. She pulled me up and guided my cock inside her juicy cum soaked pussy, both legs over the side of the bench. She moaned as my white stiff cock slid inside, past her pink soft pussy inner lips. Her moans made Putu turn around to see another man fucking his wife. I think that got him a little too excited and it wasn't long before he cum inside Amy. Not long after, both him and Amy came back to us. Amy kissed me while watching me fuck Dewi. Putu kissed his wife as her body and tits moved in motion to my thrusting, my dick embedded inside her.

Amy had not cum. I want you to make me cum later, she had said to me as we all collapsed on the floor near the change room booths. "You can either invite them all back to our room or you need to make me cum and fuck me on your own. The more the merrier though." And like a good husband, a happy wife is a happy life, I invited them all back to the room. Not surprisingly, they all accepted. We closed the shop. We all had a quick drink at the bar just up the road and then headed toward our hotel.

While walking, Dave was chatting to Dewi, Amy to Putu and the young guy, and me with the other wife who asked quietly, "Is Amy bi-sexual."

"No, but she doesn't mind who licks her pussy."

"Great. A girl did that to me once at Uni, and I enjoyed it so much that I have been wanting to do it to someone else ever since. Amy is so stunning and sexy. I think I'd like to do that to her. Do you think she would mind, if I......."

"No, she would love you to, so go for it. And by the way, I want to watch." She smiled, and quietly started thinking.

No sooner had we got back to the room, the girls all showered and giggled and as soon as they were back into the room, Putu was ripping the towel off his wife. He wanted Dewi to have as much fucking by strangers as she could before we all left to go back to Perth, Holland and the USA, and she was obviously wanting to, as well. A though crossed my mind, we are not using protection, so I hope she is taking or has a contraception of some sort. Anyway, they are adults, it will be their problem and they know what they are doing.

Seeing Dewi naked and Dave going down between her thighs, licking her freshy showered pussy, got the young lady excited. She dropped her towel, turned to Amy and unhooked Amy's towel, letting it drop to the floor. She moved against Amy, tits on tits, and kissed her neck as she reached around and pulled her bum so her mound was hard up against her own. Amy let her do what she wanted. She moved Amy to the other side of the bed that wasn't taken up by Dewi and Dave. She got Amy onto the bed sideways, her legs dangling over the side. Amy hoped and guessed what the young lady wanted to do, so she lifted her legs up and put her feet on the bed, knees well apart with her eager pussy on the edge.

The young lady kneeled on the floor, stared at Amy's pussy, either just appreciating it or deciding whether she should or not. She moved down and kissed it several times. Amy moaned with pleasure at the touch of this pretty young lady. Slowly she started to lick up and down Amy's open pink slit, savouring her sweet pussy juices. Eventually she concentrated on Amy's clit. The young guy just stood, watching his wife, who he thought he knew very well, until tonight. This was a different wife and he was thoroughly enjoying the new wife which was quite evident as he had an erection that needed attending to soon.

Amy noticed, so she pulled him in close and began sucking his cock while his wife performed cunnilingus on her. I seemed to be the odd one out, which didn't bother me, as I am always quite happy watching the show. Putu was now fucking his wife while she was sucking Dave's cock.

I decided to join in. I lifted the young lady so she was higher up on her knees without stopping what her tongue was doing to Amy. She had a very neat bum hole that I decided I wanted to kiss and lick. So, I did. Amy had had a dream recently where she was watching me licking the arse of a lady friend of ours and got a bit jealous that it wasn't her, even though she said she got very horny watching. She couldn't see me doing it now but she looked at me and knew what I was doing. The young wife was startled at first, unsure of the feeling but quite quickly enjoyed the sensation and tingles through her body.

It wasn't long before Amy started showing signs of cumming, helped by having a young lady lick her pussy and knowing I was licking that same lady's bum hole.

After Amy cum, she pulled me close and said, "I think Dewi should have a special treat tonight." Putu was on the other side of the bed fucking Dewi from behind and was about to cum. I looked back to Amy who added. "I think you four guys should all fuck Dewi, it'll be something they will never forget, and it's not likely to ever happen again for them." Just then, Putu finally grunted and groaned and cum into his wife's pussy while he watched her sucking Dave's cock. The young lady heard Amy and agreed. She motioned to her husband to take Putu's place. He did, his cock still hard from watching all the action. Dewi looked behind her as she felt another hard cock touch her and slip between her wet pussy lips and thrust deep inside her. She moaned in delight at now having another cock inside her.

12