Amy's Return to the Bikini Shop in Bali

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While the young husband was doing his best to keep Dewi happy, I moved to Dave and whispered to him that we are all going to fuck Dewi. He pulled away from her mouth as the young guy started unloading his cum into Dewi. As soon as he moved away with his limp dripping cock, Dave moved in and filled Dewi's used pussy with yet another cock. She was so happy that she was being fucked by another cock, and was quite openly letting us all know with her squeals and moans. Putu had got very excited, again, as soon as the young guy had started fucking his wife and moved around and kissed her. Once he saw Dave move up behind her with his hard cock, he got even more excited. His recently Dewi fucked dick started to get hard again.

Amy spotted this, pushed him down beside his wife, straddled him, rubbed his cock until it was hard enough to guide it into her pussy, which she did. Dave was very quick, as he must have been close to cum from being sucked by Dewi during her previous two fucks.

Seeing Amy fucking Putu, got me going again after waiting for so long. Dewi knew, or was hoping I was next. She looked behind and spread her legs even wider, her pussy was dripping in cum. My cock slid effortlessly inside her slippery wide-open slit, but it was still tight enough for me to get a nice sensation through to my cock. I was fucking a Balinese lady at the same time my wife was fucking a Balinese man, a husband and wife. They closed the gap between their faces and kissed while they were both being fucked.

After I cum, Dewi laid down on her back, exhausted. Cum from four guys was dripping out of her very used, but contented pussy. Dewi had just been gang banged by four European guys, exceeding her dream.

To me, four guys fucking a woman in the one session is a gang bang. Amy was ganged banged several times during a massage course we attended over a few weeks and another time when she ended up being a surprise paid waitress on a fishing cruise. She enjoyed both immensely.

The young couple from Holland, Hanna and Luca, invited Amy and myself to join them for dinner tomorrow night, our last night. Dave was leaving in the morning with fond memories of his Bali holiday.

After they had all gone and we snuggled up in bed, Amy said," Although I was happy for Dewi to have all you guys, I was secretly wishing it was me."

12