All Comments on 'Amy's Smile Ch. 08'

by jfinn

Sort by:
  • 144 Comments (Page 2)
ambush184ambush184almost 13 years ago
best story

This is without a doubt my favorite story, and I've read some pretty good ones.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
who finished the story

hey whats the authors name who finished amy's smile

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
To see the ending ................

Amy's Smile: A Conclusion

Oldlockguy

Am yet to read it but wanted to update for anyone wanting to read the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Pretty please

Alright already, what could be more important than finishing this terrific story.

If this is some devious strategy to heighten our expectations, then retribution will follow in you afterlife.

AllosaurusRexAllosaurusRexover 12 years ago
Try

http://www.literotica.com/s/amys-smile-a-conclusion

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ignore the haters.

Like most folks, I am frustrated that you haven't finished this story, Jayne. Fortunately, that frustration is born from the enjoyment of reading what you've posted so far. Unlike several bitter comments, I don't consider it a waste of my time at all.

I hope you'll eventually fill in the missing parts to reach the conclusion and epilogue referenced in your storiesonline blog. Until then, I'll wait patiently for the aha moment when your muse fills in the missing pieces, and you post the ending. I hope all is well, and thank you for sharing your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
why you guys do this ??

2/5

hey writer

why you people always do shit like this.

i don't mind completing your story.

but why the hell are you making the story more complicated.

i thought in this chapter more romance could have been included or some thrill but you guys really messed up.

utterly disappointed man....

-- jokerjck

sweet_icing3085sweet_icing3085about 12 years ago
AMY'S SMILE: A CONCLUSION... MUST READ!

Another member/writer named Oldlockguy wrote an ending for "Amy's Smile by jfinn". please check!!! it's a great ending...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Just Found this story

I know it has been many years since you wrote this story, and I don't even know if you are still checking comments, but I just found it and I want you to know that it is one of the best stories I have ever read on this site, or anywhere and I want you to know that I'm not going to read the other ending, I'll still wait for the real one. Even if you just post fragments. Please let us know what happens.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Oldluckguy

He concluded the series. It was very good one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amy's Smile: A Conclusion

Jfinn loved your story!! Oldlockguy what a star!!!

Found the conclusion first but took advise an started here. What a great read. Oldlockguy bravo for finishing a wonderful story, what talent, the flow is seamless, I forgot the author had changed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow!

I've no idea what became of the author, hope where ever she may be she's in good health, but this story and those characters deserved, DESERVED the author's closure. While I read the conclusion by the other author I believe that that jfinn would've ended this story better; the Amy character seemed such subdued and shy in chapter's 1-8 but seemed to blossom and out-going in the conclusion (w/out so much as an explanation how that came about.) Personally I believe that jfinn had Amy and Charlie get together in the end, too many clues throughout the story do seem to lead to that conclusion.

I. like everyone else, can only wish, hope and (like Amy) dream about the conclusion to "Amy's Smile." This story kept me glued from the first word to the last. It is without a doubt, even though never completed, the best piece of romance fiction I've ever read.

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
what happened?

I so enjoyed this but where is the end?

it is so frustrating not being able to fin8sh a story and find out what happened

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
Thankyou to the person who messaged me

And thankyou for the link to the other stories :)

sandeep130391sandeep130391over 10 years ago

fuck after reading 8 chapter , wat i get

incompletew story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
sad

it has been 11 years since the last submission to this story, it has been 7 years since anything was posted about this story by the author. it was nice that someone finished the story but the tone and the characters were all wrong for me. wishing Jayne would come back but i doubt it so perhaps i should try my hand at writing an ending for this story. all credit to Jayne but the readers deserve an accurate ending not just some 3 page tie up by someone hoping to score some likes by finishing a beloved series

InvisibilityInvisibilityover 10 years ago

I always feel a little sad whenever I stumble into the old, abandoned corners of the internet. They are like ghosts of someone's life, so vivid and yet so far away. It's rather strange to think that the author of the story (or website, blog, etc) is carrying on with their lives. I wonder if they ever remember their old piece on the internet.

With you, I understand that the situation may be different. Your last blog post alluded to an illness, and I fear that the reason why you have not returned is that you are no longer able to. But I hope that you are still out there somewhere. Perhaps you even look at this story once in a while.

Many reviewers on this story are angry or frustrated at your absence. That's understandable, but please don't feel as though it is your obligation to finish this story. It would be fantastic if you did, but ultimately, it's your story and it's your life. You don't owe it to anyone to write the next chapter. I really enjoyed the story so far, and I'd like to thank you for the ride regardless of how you feel about going back for the ending now. I hope you come back, but more than that, I hope you are safe and happy, wherever you are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Just stumbled on this story exactly ten years after the last chapter was submitted, that's crazy to think what happened between those years with the author's life. Nevertheless, I hope it was only happy occasions and wish there was an ending to this story.

OldlockguyOldlockguyover 10 years ago
Ten years without Amy's Smile

To Anonymous: Wow! ten years since jfinn wrote the last instalment of this terrific series. Thanks for noting that anniversary for us. I hope she is well and simply has other things to do in life. I (Oldlockguy,) had the chutzpah to write a possible conclusion to the series. It's also in the Romance section, in two parts. Many, but certainly not all, seem to like it. My thanks to both kinds of readers. To those who don't like it: I know it inevitably must have departed from the author's intentions. My version is only guesswork based on what I think may be clues in the story. But I too wish jfinn could have finished it. And, who knows... Maybe someday she still will.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Last chapter

http://www.literotica.com/s/amys-smile-a-conclusion

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
http://www.literotica.com/s/amys-smile-a-conclusion-ch-02

http://www.literotica.com/s/amys-smile-a-conclusion-ch-02

winealittlewinealittleabout 10 years ago
Conclusion

The link below is wrong by one space...you need to take away the space in the word "conclusio n"

http://www.literotica.com/s/amys-smile-a-conclusion-ch-02

jahoo64jahoo64over 9 years ago
Enthralling read, but No conclusion? Really?

I echo the sentiments of others and hope the author is OK. It seems at sometime at least one novel was published, "Human Condition" but still no completion to this. It's either a trap to get attention to other work or just a cruel fate of circumstance. It just puzzles me why one would write so much to leave the last piece of the puzzle, unplaced.

magevmagevover 9 years ago
More, please?

This story is amazing, but the lack of conclusion gutted me. Wherever you are, come back and give us closure! Great writers can only be appreciated if they don't leave their readers hanging...

DoctimeDoctimealmost 9 years ago

This was a f%#}#%}Ng waste of time.

SoMikeSoMikealmost 9 years ago
Do not fret, the end is nigh...

For those of you who are still conscious after slapping your heads at the end of Amy's Smile Ch. 8: Good News, everyone! (h/t to Futurama). Another author over at Storiesonline has taken it upon himself to finish the story. Yoeman's work, it is, and every bit as entertaining as JFinn's original work. You may access it here:

http://storiesonline.net/s/69537:125714

If that doesn't work, try this:

http://storiesonline.net/s/69537/amys-smile-a-conclusion

To read Ch. 2, which is a delightful take on the story from Amy's point of view, you'll simply need to register, if you're not a member, or log in, if you are already one.

Mangia!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

The other author's conclusion to the series is also here on Lit, not just the other site. Check under Oldlockguy. The title is Amy's Smile: A Conclusion, or something very similar. There are two chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
....what

I INVESTED WAY TOO MUCH EMOTION INTO READING THIS STORY FOR IT TO JUST LEAVE ME HANGING! This always happens!!!! I find an amazing story with great plot and fantastic characters.....and it's always unfinished. Please for the love of all that is good - reunite Charlie and Amy and satisfy that ache in our hearts for the happy endings so few of us are actually allowed in life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
there is a proper end

while it is a great shame that Jfinn never finished this themselves it was completed to a very good standard. clik here for the conclusion

https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1293948&page=submissions

ParttimereaderParttimereaderalmost 8 years ago
Aarrrggghhhhh

Should learn to read the end first. Then I wouldn't have wasted my time to have no ending. Enjoyed it up to that point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It was continued

Oldlockguy finished the story. Look it up. It's pretty good

IcanziiravorIcanziiravorover 7 years ago

There had better be more coming soon. I love your writing style.

AnnaValley11AnnaValley11about 6 years ago
Wonderful story

Just love it to bits Jayne

Longing to read the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
ARUGH!!!.....I'm dying here

Somebody...anybody, PLEASE finish the story.

After all this, don't leave us hanging!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
There is an ending. Check out "Oldlockguy." You will like it.

There are 2nparts to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
My 2 cents

Great story! I couldn't stop reading! So sorry to hear of your being sick and unable to write or do the things you love. I hope you have recovered. Thanks so much for the story and the other stories that you took the time and imagination to write. 5*

sandy77sandy77almost 4 years ago
Hanging

Sorry 1 star. Leaving us hanging is poor writing.

HragsHragsalmost 4 years ago
I agree, i wasted my time all night and it like this. What a shit.

Sucks

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another loser author.

Unfinished work. Ruined it.

Bigguy731Bigguy731about 3 years ago

Agreed. Why go this far when you can’t finish it?

Bigguy731Bigguy731about 3 years ago

The end really upset me but I think I see what happened. Amy was in love with Liam and told him several times (not in so many words "its only sex". When he was out of the picture, Amy moved in on Liam when the other girl dumped him.

Bigguy731Bigguy731about 3 years ago
amy's smile: a conclusion by oldlockguy

Not by jfinn. Read intro to conclusion. He doesn't like unhappy ending. Only a few pages in so far so no spoiler alert.

LilkahunaLilkahunaabout 1 year ago

Can't believe you never finished this story...and it's only been 10 years

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

To the recent commentors. According to all reports, the author has passed away.

Check out "Oldlockguy." He did an ending for this story.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous