All Comments on 'Amy's Smile Ch. 08'

by jfinn

Sort by:
  • 144 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
wonderful

i adore jfinn's stories. everyone is a masterpiece and Amy's Smile is about to be as good as "The Human Condition".

Please, please, please keep on writing. You rock, woman!

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Disappointing.

I have been following Amy's Smile from Ch 1. This one is good but pales when compared to the other Chs. They are absolutely enchanting. I was a small boy, scorned by others. Of course, after 70 years, I am tall, handsome (my wife says), and have three descendants (I can't call them children, they are 50, 46, and 40.) Thanks for your earlier stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Amazing

You're wonderful! Amy's Smile is great---it's not just porn, it's a good story with characters you care about and a plot that pulls you in. Don't stop writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Encore!

I'm inclined to agree with your editor scott. But I do think that you've done a fantastic job at keeping the story flowing and the attention held. Nice way to end the chapter, as much as I'm disapointed by no Amy. All the suspense and tension is really making me want to keep reading, so please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
when will we get to read the last chapter

soon hopefully?! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Literature

This is good work. Every chapter doesn't have to have sex in it. After all, the category is romance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Wonderful

This entire story is top notch. A little bit of everything- well developed main characters,good story line,humor,great dialogue,and of course,the sex. Realistic,hot sex,without the guy with the 10 inch cock giving the babe with the 38DD's 12 orgasms in a 2 hour workout. Still,the sex is secondary to her story,making it(the sex)even hotter when it happens. I enjoyed this latest chapter even without any sex,the anticipation and frustration building,but I hope we don't get left hanging much longer. Excellent work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Awesome Story

Well I read this a while back and have returned to leave a comment. I really enjoy this story and hope to see the final chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Wonderful

This is unequivicolly the best-written story I've ever read. Come to it, the plot is probably the best I've come across, too. My only problem is waiting for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
final chapter

still waiting patiently!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
When!

It has been almost a year since you posted Chapter 7. Do you ever plan to finish this? Ch. 8 was amusing but barely adequate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Good Story but still waiting

Every month I come and check up on the status of this story and still have to wait at least 4 months for a new chapter. I love Charlie's character and I cant wait until Amy eyes open up and realize that she's in love with Charlie. Chapter 8 was a somewhat disappointment but still good never the lesss. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Still waiting ............

I loved the story... Only I been waiting for the last chapter for a long period now. So you hae any plans to complete it ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
when

Where is thelast chapter? We are all holding our breath

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Please give us Chapter 9 soon

Hi Jayne

Here is someone else who has been checking regularly ...

Love your work and would love to read more.

Best wishes,

Dawn

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
fantastic narrative

jfinn-

please please please please put us out of our misery

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Please send us Chapter 9

Jayne,

I started following Amy & Charlie last year and waited anxiously for chapter 8 to be released, which it was late last year. Since then I have been checking every couple of days to see if chapter 9 was out.

This is, without a doubt, the very best erotic story I have ever read on the web. Please take pity on those of us waiting breathlessly for chapter 9 and post it as soon as you can.

You are the best!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Awsome story

This is by far the best story iv ever read!! cant wait to read more!! thank you so much, im looking forward to the last chapter! =]

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Poor Charlie!!!!!!!

I'm feeling sorry for Charlie. I'm as paranoid as he is about Liam getting to Amy.

Just_John1Just_John1over 19 years ago
Awsome

Ok ok already!!! We want more! Awsome story but geeze! does it have to be so long before chapters... I know real life gets in the way but still... Love the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Can't Wait For Ch.9

Please don't leave us hanging here. I'm dying to know the rest of the story. Hope you'll post it real soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
you're killing me...

One of the best stories on this site. You know what could make it the best? AN ENDING!!!!! PLEASE!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
are we there yet?

just a hopeful nudge that we'll be hearing about amy again soon...

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Plz give us an ending...

This is a gr8 story...I luvd it, but this MUST end! All of us want to know what happens next.

Plz dont keep us waiting...

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Your Editor was right.... :-}

I think it only fair that he strangle you .... I'm sure the rest of us would certaily give character witness at the trial... go ahead leave us hanging... nothing for a year... one of the better stories on the 'net and you leave us hanging... they better be having babies by now!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
What's up?

Jfinn - thank you for this wonderful story - you're so good, u could do this for a living. That said, what are ur plans for Chap 9 - can u at least let us knw if ur working on it or what?

ShakesphereShakesphereover 19 years ago
Are you still continuing ths FABULOUS story??!!!

What the hell do you think you're doing torturing us like that????? Continue it!!! Don't keep us waiting like that!!!! Continue it!!! I love the story!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Please complete !

Hello jfinn

It's been more than a year now .. please please complete this story. Thanks !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Is everything alright?

I love your work, but it has been so long since you have posted anything that I was concerned. Thank you for all you have contributed, and good luck with your next piece and your personal life.

Katharine

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
I'm hoping sheer number of requests will work...

Please post the last chapter. Or say why you can't (though obviously I'd prefer the former). I write as well, and I know that sometimes you just can't work it out, or real life interferes. Just know that there are a lot of people who'd be falling all over themselves to see the conclusion, okay?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
i'm so sad

it is now 2005. i'm beginning to suspect that amy and charlie will never get together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Ditto

See message below.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Sad.

I think she's never coming back. :(

I hope everything's okay, Jfinn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
ah

plaeseee finish

shingtaoshingtaoover 18 years ago
WOW!

Amazing. People are still leaving comments on this incomplete story. I remember starting this series a few years back. It tears me apart knowing a story as great as this must remain unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
So much fun, please finish!

Every six months or so, I google around trying to see whether Chapter 9 (or beyond) has been posted. This story has to rank as one of my favorite romantic erotic stories, and I desperately hope that it will get finished. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Pleeeasse!

I just found this series and I love it but you left us hanging here. Please, please, I'm begging on my knees.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Finish it!

Dude,

Finish the story so we can have some closure! I'm dyin' here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great story so far

it's a poignant and unique piece here at literotica...

would love it if you could continue the series.

happy writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I need closure!

NOOOOOOOO! jlksdjaoiugnfglk! This can't remain unfinished! Gah! I'm dying! I want that final chapter! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease come back! It's brilliant!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I NEED CHAPTER 9!!!

Please, please finish the story!!!

shingtaoshingtaoabout 18 years ago
PLEASE CONTINUE!!!

I read this way back when you first posted it. And now a few years later I still check every few weeks to see if that last chapter will be coming out. I have not given up hope. You can't leave this unfinished. It's breaking my heart. PLEASE FINISH THIS AWESOME STORY!!

tvcasualtytvcasualtyabout 18 years ago
this story used to make me cry

now I cry because I'll never know the end. That sucks. Hope all is well, Jfinn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
please dont tell me that this is the end, because

i cant believe that there is no ending to this story, i only just read it and im soooooo pissed off please, please how hard can it be to finish the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hanging, and I hate hanging!

Man!, I stayed late at work to finish this story, and then I find I can't....sigh...I hope you plan on finishing this soon!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
yarrrrrrgh!

good god! i cant believe youre leaving us all clawing at the walls in search of closure like this. great piece. finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Whatever happened to Baby Jayne

Somebody... anybody? The editor that she talks about? This is like a murder mystery ... it always happens in Romance. No closure everyone ... just like life

innominatewriterinnominatewriterabout 17 years ago
no ending

Its really disappointing to realize that this wonderful story will never get an ending. Ever.

If Jayne is just saving it for publication I will buy a dozen books, but damn... I really want to know if this story will end like Setting the Wall or like The Human Condition.

Does anyone here know her personally, if she's still around, still alive etc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
You're an excellent writer...

It's 04/17/07... I have enjoyed this series tremendously. Please, please, please finish it! Thank you...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Update on finishing the story

Posted a little over a year ago:

http://www.storiesonline.net/library/authorBlog.php?id=1307

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
The Power of this Series - it'll never be over!

I tried the link (from 2006) that was posted in the comment before me but it didn't work for me. Does anyone know what happened to the author? Since there's been no activity since 2003, I think something has happened to the author. Such a shame as the writer was brilliant! I am resolved to the fact that this story will never be finished! God Damn just like life!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
The Power of this Series - it'll never be over!

I tried the link (from 2006) that was posted in the comment before me but it didn't work for me. Does anyone know what happened to the author? Since there's been no activity since 2003, I think something has happened to the author. Such a shame as the writer was brilliant! I am resolved to the fact that this story will never be finished! God Damn just like life!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Where's the next chapter!!!

Oh dear god there are no more chapters. Why do authors torture us like this. This is a fantastic story - I guess I'll have to make up my own happy ending :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Regarding the link...

I actually did find the link and only the first 8 chapters are on that site - doesn't help really :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Where's the ending?

It's too cruel to leave us hanging! I stayed up late to finish the story and now I can't. Please, please finish this properly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
ugh

i can't take another unfinished series. damn this was so good too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hate

This series was one of the fantastic ones, and I really hate it when authors of the good ones don't finish them! This could be really great. I think you should post the end!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
where is the rest of it?

great story.SO FAR!!where did the rest go?please finish it even if it is 5 years after you stopped writing last..

DarkJoyDarkJoyabout 16 years ago
please please please

this is one of the best serials on the site, don't leave us hangin!

DarkJoyDarkJoyabout 16 years ago
link

the author's page is here http://storiesonline.net/story/38436 but only chapters one and two are live...

imjustagirlimjustagirlabout 16 years ago
jesus....

would it be totally wrong if someone just finished this story for her? i realize that its her story and theres plagiarism problems and everything, but its been 5 years since this story has been worked on and im pretty sure we're all tired of waiting.

someone just give her the credit, and finish it.

i know that i personally have ended it in at least 3 different ways in my head after re-reading it every now and then. i just haven't put it to paper like it should be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Blog explaining what has happened...

Go to http://storiesonline.net/library/authorBlog.php?id=1307 This gives a little explanation dated March 20,2006. It did little to console me, but I understand & accept the challenges this has presented.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
OMG!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOO! It can't end here! Please finish!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
#64 and jones-in' bad...

i,like everyone else,want amy to get her MAN.regardless of who it turns out to be. we have no control over when we'll get our answer.jfinn ,we are addicted to your superior storytelling,like i said jonesin' for more. i believe you will post when you're able. thanks for sharing what you have, annay

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
soo good!!!

plz finish this story i begg you i jus have to know how it ends plz plz plz

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Do continue with the story!

After writing such an excellent story, to leave it hanging incomplete is such a waste!

Please complete the story.

(By the way, I just love tiny women.

They just seem to need a loving and kind man to care for them and treasure them.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
hmmh

While I have to commend you on your stories, I have noticed that you like to draw the tales out as much as possible. Not necessary, a well written conscise story is much more enjoyable than a long and drawn out spiel. I'm willing however to go along on the journey with your well-developed characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
STILL

anxiously awaiting the next chapter. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Should come with warning...

Stories as could as this that are unfinished should come with some sort of warning in the first chapter BEFORE you read it and get addicted! I'm usually not a fan of romance but this story had me reading nonstop. I don't expect an ending as you haven't posted since '03 but it would be nice...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Good Lord!

You know how incredibly frsutrating it is to find such a great story, get so hooked into it, and not be able to know the ending? Finish it! For the sake of all your readers!

I love it, in case you couldn't tell, though. Fantastic. I really really hope you finish it! I read The Human Condition first, and loved it so incredibly much that I went on to this one almost immediately. Now I'm sad that I will probably never read the ending..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
please finish

plz plz plz plz plz plz plz finish the tale

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
This story is a prime example

why no erotic site should accept stories by the chapter, submitted at the leisure of the author. No story should be posted on any erotic site unless it's submitted complete. That would prevent readers to get into a story and then left hanging. I think this author did us a great injustice, writing such a terrific love story and then leaving the reader hanging without a finish.<p>I realize ending may be tough but why even write a story if it hasn't been thought out to the finish.<p>Author although I'm giving you a score of 100 for a great story, you really deserve a "0" for not finishing it. Enough said.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Very Incomplete

The story up to this point was great. Why would you just leave it with no ending?

goodwillmagicgoodwillmagicover 14 years ago
What a wast of time!

I loved everything until I found there was no final chapter. The story really drew me in and then left me hanging. Such a disappointment. I agree there should be some type of warning, cause I never would have read this if I had known it was never going to be completed (last chapter was in 03!). Such a waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I hate it when that happends!!

I could not been more into the story and then ... nothing! Still a great story(what there was of it).

Wilde1701Wilde1701over 14 years ago
OMG!

This was such a fantastic story. Had great humour and characters. built to a great climax then nothing! I agree with other posters. Really needs a warning at the beginning that the story is incomplete. I can understand if it's a work in progress but this clearly isn't

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Well its been six years

I guess its safe to say this story will never be finished =(

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great story

to bad the bitch will never be finished. sorry I even started it

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
loved the story but hate that its incomplete

Well its seems that lots of people have the same thoughts I'm having right now about the lack of ending for this story. Its terribly disappointing to get wrapped up in a story on to have the author completely forgot and/or ignore her readers. It was a good story and I couldnt put it down once I started reading. You're a good writer but I dont think i'll be reading any of your other stories since this one was a complete let down.

afrodita79afrodita79about 14 years ago
LOveit... but when is the ending going to be up

Love the storie.... to bad it's till no ending but one of the best i read... also hope you give us Amuy's take on the events as another storie... just a coment...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I'm gonna have to agree with Editor Scott...

I'm gonna have to agree with Editor Scott... but I am loving this story! I hope we get chapter 10 sooner rather than later. You have a gift and I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
targ.... you can't leave us hanging indefinitely

so... I knew upon starting this story that this was the last installment and it hasn't been updated since... 7 years AGO! but, I was at least hoping for a conclusion and am disappointed that there is none, but this story, like all of your other work I have read on this site is flipping amazing, so I guess I'm more so glad you shared even though I'd love to keep hearing from you!

Et - grazie! Super appreciate your sharing and hope to one day hear from you again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
...

Your just cruel leaving it on a cliff hanger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What???

you can't just stop here!!

nikki13nikki13over 13 years ago
waiting

Your writing is spectacular. It reads like a book ,and the humor keeps me laughing . I will be waiting impatiently.

EnemyMineEnemyMineover 13 years ago
Waiting as well...

Your writing is amazing... the humor makes me smile... and the depth of your story is riverting... i'm looking forward to your next installment...

Kudos

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Noooooo!

Where's the ending? Gotta have the ending!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

are you kidding?!?!?!?! where the hell is the ending!?!?!? great story so far

CmdrRaabbCmdrRaabbover 13 years ago
The rest ???

Hey where's the next chapter? It's been over 6 years where's the rest of it. You can't just leave us hanging here. This isn't TV where they leave you with cliff hangers but then again they don't usually leave you in the wind for 6 years. It's a good story so please FINISH IT!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
awesome and fun

Where's chapter nine. Finish the book dude. Liam reminds me of my ex-Craig and I want to see the b get his or at least read about Charlie winning Amy's heart before Liam takes advantage. Don't leave me hanging. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
6 years? D:

Please finish! Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, finish. This is an amazing series!

j3nnpj3nnpover 13 years ago
Fabulous Story!!!

This is one of the best I've read, could you please let us know how it ends??? The characters are wonderful, and I'm dying to hear just how Charlie manages to speak his piece to Amy. Plus, I'm sure you want to give Liam what he deserves too!

So please, please, PLEASE finish the story?!?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Typical.

Yes, I am annoyed by the lack of a final chapter, but I am more annoyed by Charlie. He is such a typical Domer. Just like every single other Notre Dame guy when I went there - a blind idiot. Oh yeah, and, there are no frats at Notre Dame. It's a Catholic School with no Greek life, so it wouldn't have been his Frat brothers his mother embarrassed him in front of, but his dorm mates. Just sayin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Are you dead?

Have you died from cancer, a car accident etc. Because if you are just sitting on your ass and letting these poor people read this unfinished story, SHAME ON YOU!!!!! you could have at least took the story down or wrote something on your bio page warning people that this is an unfinished story. Again SHAME ON YOU for wasting my time and every other person that has read this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
So.

It's 5 AM on a Thursday morning and I just dutifully spent well over an hour or two reading Amy's Smile. While this reflects on my obvious need of a life and my completely sadistic form of torture via sleep deprivation, it also brings to mind another fact: I am not reading Amy's Smile Chapter Nine.

So-you, "jfinn". Let's make this happen.

By the way, I am well aware this isn't a critique of any standard at all, but I just thought you might like to know why I am almost creepily adament about you pulling out another chapter.

That is all. -HT.

LibraloveLibraloveabout 13 years ago
Lame

Guess I should listened to the person after the first chapter that said the story wasn't finished huh? Well it was good wish I knew what happened next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

this probably one of the best story series i've read i cant wait for Chp 9 any idea when its coming out, i hope its soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
A Real Story!

It really sucked me in and before I knew it, it didn't matter if there was anything hot or steamy coming. I just want to read on to see what happens next... so I hope the next chapters are coming soon!

You have a real talent for storytelling!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I hope the author is all right but after 8 years of silence, so close to the end of a series that sticks to the reader as closely as Charlie's unwashed briefs to a three year old Playbody, you have to think she won't or, sadly, can't. Northlander finished off the "Sophia" series when the author disappeared. Perhaps someone should do the same with this one. Charlie and Amy will get together. Perhaps Charlie's love actually has taught Amy to value herself enough to stand up against Liam. Perhaps Liam isn't a complete asshole after all and points her in Charlie's direction. Perhaps Miriam, the screeching girlfriend intervenes - who knows - but they do get together. Please, someone, anyone who can write, put us out of our misery and finish this tale!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Someone has finished this story ...

..... It's in the top romance listed as amy's smile: a conclusion. A big thank you to the author who did finish it for us .... Finally!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous