Amy's Stage Debut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good evening gentlemen. And ladies too, nice to have you along! My name is Wayne. In a few moments I'm going to introduce Miss Roxanne to you all. But firstly I need to discuss a few points of etiquette with you. The important thing you need to remember is to keep your hands to yourselves unless Roxanne gives you permission to do otherwise. Let me be more specific. If Roxanne wants you to touch her, she will take your hand and place it on her body. If she does this, you have permission to touch her there, and only there. For example, if she places your hands on her stomach, you can touch her stomach, or maybe her sides. However, you must not allow your hand to move UP or DOWN to other areas. If she wants you to touch her breasts, she will place your hands on her breasts. She will not let you touch her vagina. If she pushes your hands away, that is the signal to stop touching her. The same goes for kissing or licking. If she pulls your head onto her body, consider that permission to kiss or lick, but never bite, that part of her body. Once she pushes your head away, your permission is over. Should you fail to heed these instructions you will be swimming home. Am I understood?"

Wayne's question was greeted with a chorus of "Yes Sir", just as if we were all still in school. The effect seemed quite amusing to him. He grinned and then continued with his instructions.

"Sometimes Roxanne may choose to interact with her audience in different ways. Hopefully any interactions will be welcome and all in good fun. However, we know that different people have different opinions. Therefore, we will have a safe word. If you say the safe word, she will stop whatever she is doing with you. Our safe word tonight will be 'lifeboat'. Are there any questions?"

There were no questions. In fact there was little sound at all until Wayne crossed over to a little DJ booth at the end of the bar. The white room lights went out, to be replaced by coloured lights. Smoke started pouring out of a smoke machine, and music started coming out of the speakers. The first song was "In the Air Tonight" by Phil Collins, a choice which surprised me at first until Roxanne appeared at the top of the stairs, dressed in the same coat we had seen her in earlier. She used the first song to slowly move through the room in slow and sexy movements.

Roxanne danced through the tables first, occasionally touching the boys on their arms or shoulders as she passed them. She made sultry expressions with her face and gave the boys cheeky smiles whenever she made eye contact with them. The boys, however, looked distinctly uncomfortable, and they seemed to freeze whenever she touched them, probably scared that they would find themselves thrown in the sea if they moved a muscle. The only exception was Mr Walsh. I thought I saw a look of recognition pass between the two of them when she approached him. She reached down and placed her hand on his knee, and he responded by confidently running a hand lightly up her arm to her shoulder and down again.

After she had worked through the tables Roxanne came up to the bar. Peggy and I were standing at the end furthest from the stage. As soon as Roxanne saw us she broke character for a brief second and gave us a friendly grin. "Hi girls. Have fun tonight." Then she resumed her previous persona as she moved along the bar towards the stage. She would have been only a few years older than us, in her early twenties, but there seemed to be a huge gulf in maturity between her and the boys she was interacting with. She also seemed familiar to me. I was sure I had seen her somewhere before, but I couldn't work out where or when.

Roxanne timed her arrival at the stage with the climax of the song, unfastening her long overcoat during the last few steps while she had her back to all of us. Then, in a quick movement, she turned to face us and threw the coat open wide, allowing it to fall from her shoulders onto the floor behind her. Underneath she was wearing the St Andrews school uniform, almost identical to what all the rest of us were wearing, with a few key exceptions. In Roxanne's case the stockings were fishnet, the kilt was considerably shorter, and a vivid pink bra practically glowed through the white shirt. I had to admit that she looked hot. The unveiling was greeted with a cheer from the boys, but the cheer sounded very muted and self-conscious. Both Roxanne and Wayne appeared disappointed at how lifeless the audience was. Wayne grabbed his microphone and tried to encourage the boys to make more noise as he started the next song. Roxanne meanwhile had turned her back towards us and bent down to pick up her coat. With the shortness of her skirt this movement came tantalisingly close to showing her panties, but the response from the boys was still half-hearted.

The next song that was put on was Ricky Martin's "Livin' la Vida Loca". Peggy and I were both excited by this choice because it was a favourite part of our Zumba sessions. This was when I finally worked out where I knew her from - I had seen her at Zumba! We laughed with joy when Roxanne started doing the actual Zumba routine on the stage. As Roxanne danced on the stage, Peggy and I started doing the routine ourselves at the back of the room, giggling and laughing all the time. Our reaction couldn't have contrasted more with the reaction of the boys who were watching in silence. Roxanne saw us dancing and gave us a grin. The only point of difference in the routine she was doing was that she was undoing a button on her shirt every now and then.

Roxanne reached the point where she only had one button on her shirt left to undo when she came up with an idea to animate the male portion of her audience. She suddenly left the stage and went over to Wayne and asked him to stop the song. Then she walked back to where Peggy and I were standing, rebuttoning her shirt as she walked, and grabbed each of us by the hand. "Please help me," she said. "I'm dying here, and nobody's going to have any fun unless we get the party happening. You don't have to do anything you're not comfortable with. Just dance the routine with me."

We allowed Roxanne to drag us up onto the stage and we took up positions on each side of her, standing a step or two behind her. Wayne started the music and the three of us started dancing in unison. The effect was immediate. Many of the boys started smiling and clapping, and there were increasing calls of "Go Amy" or "Go Peggy" and a few wolf whistles. While the boys were sharing their attention amongst all three of us, I got quite a buzz with the amount of attention that was directed my way and how pleased they all looked to see me dance.

As the song continued, Roxanne started undoing her shirt buttons again. Even then, I was still pleased to be receiving a good share of attention. While I knew Roxanne hadn't asked us to do anything more than dance, I suddenly had a daring impulse. I knew I was wearing my singlet top under my shirt and covering my bra. This singlet was the type of top I often wore by itself on a hot day, so it would be no big deal to undo a few buttons. I was curious to see what the response would be, so I took the opportunity to undo a button.

There was an immediate cheer from the crowd of my band mates, and every boy's eyes seemed to focus on me. I felt such an adrenaline rush that I immediately undid another button. Peggy looked over at me in shock. "Amy!" I just grinned at her and undid another button, giving her a quick flash of the bottom of my singlet. She immediately understood. She too was wearing a singlet, and it took her almost no time at all to join in the fun. The cheering intensified as she undid her first button, and all the attention switched to her, but I was pleased to see that the eyes were continuing to turn back and forth between us to see who might keep going. Roxanne, meanwhile, had cottoned on to what was happening. She gave us a surprised look followed by a cheeky smile.

As the song drew to a close, Peggy and I took our lead from Roxanne. She had loosened her tie from her collar and left it hanging loosely from her neck. She then undid her final button but kept her shirt closed with her hands. Then, on the final beat of the song, she pulled her shirt open wide and let it fall to the floor behind her. Peggy and I followed suit. Roxanne of course was now showing her bright pink bra, with the school tie hanging down between her breasts, while Peggy's and my white bras were covered by our singlets, but I felt that we were receiving at least an equal share of the cheering and applause. Wayne got on the microphone to encourage the boys to thank us, and the volume of the applause reached fever pitch. Wayne put on some drum and bass music and Roxanne stepped off the stage into the crowd, leaving her shirt on the floor. Peggy and I went and sat down at the nearest table, also leaving our shirts behind. I was conscious of being watched by the boys, and I was feeling very sexy.

Roxanne was now dancing through the audience again, and I noticed that the noise levels dropped considerably as the boys became nervous at the close proximity of the stripper. Roxanne worked the room, making more physical contact than she had earlier. She approached Craig who was standing at the bar and rubbed her backside against him. Then she walked behind David who was perched on a bar stool and rubbed her hands up and down his chest, spending a few extra moments rubbing the area of his nipples. As she walked through the tables, many of the boys had their chairs pulled in to the table, but she noticed Hamish was sitting a bit further out from his table. She straddled his legs and sat down in his lap facing him. She briefly pulled his face into her cleavage before standing up and moving away. There were a few cheers from the other boys, while Hamish looked as if he would die of embarrassment.

I noticed that many of the boys pulled their chairs a bit further in, as if to ward her off. The exception was a lad named Gavin, a cheeky and self-confident boy, who pushed his chair back as Roxanne approached him. She rewarded him with some special attention. Turning her back towards him she quickly flicked up the back of her kilt, giving him possibly a momentary glance at her bottom before she sat down in his lap and started grinding against him. With her skirt out from under her and draped over Gavin's stomach, there was only the fabric of his kilt separating them. He had a grin on his face, and the noise in the room was beginning to build again. Gavin had his arms hanging loosely at his sides, being careful to obey the rules we were given earlier. Roxanne, however, had other ideas. She reached down and grabbed his hands in hers and held them dramatically a few inches away from her chest. Then suddenly she pulled them onto her breasts and held them there for about twenty seconds. I could see his hands moving over the fabric of her bra, making the most of the opportunity he had been given before Roxanne pushed his hands away and stood up again.

I noticed that Mr Walsh had moved close to where Robert was sitting. I saw Roxanne make eye contact with Mr Walsh, who responded by subtly pointing to Robert. It was clear this was pre-arranged, and that the Drum Major was going to receive some special attention. Roxanne grabbed Robert's hand and pulled him, weakly protesting, up onto the stage. He had just poured himself another glass of beer which he kept with him, and he looked very amusing as he took special care not to spill it. Roxanne pulled a chair onto the stage and sat Robert down on it. Without a table to protect him he was at her mercy. She gave him no mercy.

Roxanne started by sitting on his lap facing him, and pulled his face into her bra as she had done with Hamish. Then she turned around and started grinding her ass into his lap. She grabbed his left hand and pulled it to her left breast, but his right hand kept a firm grip on his beer. Everybody was laughing, while Robert himself looked very uncomfortable. Roxanne's next move was to stand up and lever Robert's beer out of his grasp. She drank about half of it in one go and then poured the rest on his chest. His white shirt seemed to go transparent as he squealed with the coldness and surprise. We cheered.

Roxanne pulled Robert to his feet and started slow dancing with him, flattening herself against his body. He put his arms loosely around her waist, and he seemed nervous about doing that much. After a while she disengaged from his arms and turned him around so that he was facing the audience and she was standing behind him. He stood with his hand covering his groin while she rubbed her body up and down his back. What we witnessed next had us all in hysterics.

Roxanne reached around Robert's body with her arms and started unbuttoning his shirt. He reacted immediately by quickly swatting at her hands while wriggling and writhing to elude them. She persisted, darting her hands in and out, trying to dodge his fends. He started bending forward to evade her and no doubt to conceal the problem of tenting at the front of his kilt, but he made no attempt to move away and he certainly didn't say the safe word. This comical contest continued until Roxanne decided to call in the cavalry.

Looking back, I think that Roxanne was glad of any excuse to get Peggy and I back on the stage. Our presence had already made her night go easier, and she could tell we added entertainment value. She called us up and asked us to grab hold of Robert's arms, which we did. I know that I wasn't holding on very tight, but Robert appeared to accept the symbolic nature of his bondage and gave up his struggle. He stood still while Roxanne resumed her attack on his shirt buttons. In the absence of any fight she quickly had his shirt open, and Peggy and I helped to slide it off his arms, leaving him bare-chested apart from his tie. Roxanne gathered his shirt up with our own and threw them to the back wall. Then she resumed her attack on Robert.

Roxanne led us to the front of the stage, which was almost two feet high, and had Robert sit down on the front of it. Then she had him lie back with his feet dangling over the edge. His kilt kept everything covered, but the bulge of his erection was still noticeable. Roxanne had Peggy and I kneel down at his side and keep holding his arms. I don't think this was necessary, but rather an excuse to keep us involved. She began dancing again in her bra and kilt around the prostrate Robert, stepping over and around him, giving him plenty of opportunities to look straight up her skirt. The audience, who had become quiet once Robert had allowed his shirt to be removed, became more vocal again as they yelled encouragement to have a good look.

Roxanne became more blatant with what she was doing. She stood with one leg on each side of his hips, with her back to the audience, and pulled her skirt up to her waist, thus giving Robert (as well as Peggy and me) a clear view of her bright pink thong panties. The boys in the audience, who knew Robert could see something they couldn't see, yelled all the louder. Robert himself, however, still didn't look happy. I could tell that, despite the fact that Roxanne was showing her body to him, she held all the power and he didn't. I found the idea very thrilling.

Roxanne stepped forward until her feet were planted next to Robert's ears and she started to remove her kilt. I noticed she was wearing a boys' uniform kilt, held up by two buckles, rather than the girls' kilt where the buckles were decorative and the kilt was held by a discrete zip on the left hip. Roxanne swayed seductively as she undid the buckles. As the kilt came undone she tossed it to the back wall where our shirts lay and continued to dance in her bra, panties, stockings, high heels and school tie. The stockings were black fishnet stay-ups with lace tops.

After dancing around the stage for a while Roxanne returned to Robert and sat down on his chest, facing towards his feet in the direction of the audience. Then she slid her bottom backwards until it was almost in his face, and his sight and attention was completely occupied by the sight of her thong disappearing into the crevice between her buttocks. Then she quickly leaned forward and grabbed the material of his kilt and pulled it skyward.

In many ways it was an ingenious move. Roxanne pulled up his kilt in such a way that neither she nor Peggy or I could see what was underneath, thus not exposing him against his will to any women, but all the boys got an eyeful. There was a burst of laughter from the audience. The reaction from Robert was swift and vigorous. He quickly pulled his arms out of our grasp and sat up, causing Roxanne to tumble forward and drop his kilt. She rolled off him and allowed him to get to his feet and make his retreat, and Wayne's voice came over the speakers encouraging everyone to give Robert some applause for being a good sport.

Roxanne called Peggy and me together. "Go and get one boy each and bring them up on stage." Peggy immediately gave us a cheeky grin and walked over to where her boyfriend Kevin was sitting. She grabbed his hand and pulled him up on stage. I looked around and spotted Gavin sitting nearby, and I figured he would probably be more willing than most, so I went to get him. The music being played was very groovy, and the three of us girls were all dancing along. Gavin and Kevin both attempted to move to the music as they waited in considerable fear for their fates to be known. Roxanne got Peggy to stand behind Kevin. She grabbed Peggy's hand and pulled them onto Kevin's chest, directing her to undo his buttons. She then had me do the same with Gavin. It felt surreal to stand behind this boy I only knew through school and remove his shirt. While this was happening Roxanne continued to dance, which included a lot of rubbing herself up and down the front of our two victims.

Roxanne wasn't intending to go so far with the rest of the boys as she had done with Robert. Once their shirts were removed and she could see the front of their kilts bulging out, she sent them back into the audience and told Peggy and I to get two fresh victims. The pattern was repeated, with Peggy now removing Craig's shirt while I removed David's shirt. Then Peggy removed Hamish's shirt while I did Andrew. In each case Roxanne had us leave the boys' ties in place as we removed their shirts, and over time I think I began to understand why - it made them look silly! As incongruous as it may seem, considering she was being paid to strip in front of them, little by little Roxanne was exerting more power over the boys.

Things happened quite differently with Hamish. There was no tell-tale bulge in his kilt as Roxanne focussed her attention on him. She rubbed herself against his crotch, and then crouched down in front of him. Hamish seeming to be gazing into the distance with glazed eyes, so Roxanne took advantage of this by reaching up under his kilt until her hands were near his hips. In one smooth movement she gave a firm yank, and a pair of blue briefs came down in her hands all the way to his ankles. Hamish doubled over in surprise and ended up almost falling over, resulting in Roxanne managing to get his briefs all the way off and she added them to the pile of shirts. She wagged her finger at him in a scolding manner for wearing underwear under his kilt and she sent him back into the audience.

The final two boy victims were Tasi and Alasdair. Tasi came from quite a traditional Samoan family. I could tell he was trying not to make a scene, although he looked very uncomfortable as Peggy removed his shirt. Out of all the boys I would have presumed that Tasi was the most likely to be wearing underwear, and Roxanne clearly suspected this was the case. However, as soon as she crouched down in front of him he yelled out "lifeboat!" He had clearly reached the extent of his comfort level. Since Tasi was very popular with the entire band there was no negative reaction to this, and he was given some warm applause as we let him escape from the stage.