Amy's Stage Debut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This left me on stage with Alasdair. One of the reason's I had left Alasdair to last was because I didn't like him (I don't think anyone did) and I was hoping that Peggy would end up with him. Alasdair was an arrogant and selfish bully. He didn't bully anyone on purpose - it just happened through his sheer thoughtlessness. If anyone tried to argue or reason with him they found he was just so obstinate that they learned just to avoid him in future. Alasdair had been one of the most vocal earlier in the day, loudly proclaiming to anyone who would listen that he was looking forward to "giving one" to the stripper.

As I unbuttoned Alasdair's shirt, I could sense that his heart was racing and his breathing was ragged. His normal composure was completely gone, and I was convinced that he was feeling afraid. This discovery made me feel powerful and bold. Since Tasi had left the stage Roxanne was directing all her attention on him, including backing into him and spending some time rubbing her bottom up and down his front. When she moved away I saw that his kilt was sticking out a bit in the front, but not quite as much as some of the other boys. I'm not saying he was small. All I'm saying is that he was slightly less endowed than average. Still, this seemed enough of an advantage to make use of, and I took action. I reached my hand around to his groin and I grasped his erection through the fabric of his kilt.

"You're not wearing underpants, are you Alasdair?" I asked.

"No," he replied nervously.

"That's good," I cooed. "We all know that real men wear nothing under their kilts. You're a real man, aren't you Alasdair?"

Alasdair said nothing in reply. He could probably tell that I was mocking him, but there was no way of responding safely to my question. I pressed home my advantage.

"Oh Alasdair, I guess you're too modest to tell us what a real man you are. Anyway, I think that actions speak louder than words. I'm sure you won't mind showing us what a real man looks like." And with that I started to undo one of the buckles on his kilt.

A look of pure terror came over Alasdair's face. He stood still for a few moments, maybe hoping that I was just teasing and would soon stop, but I kept on going. As soon as he felt his waistband start to go loose he grabbed at it with both hands to keep it in place and yelled "Lifeboat!"

I immediately took my hands off him and took a few steps back to show I was honouring the safe word, and Alasdair slunk off into the audience. In contrast with the compassionate applause Tasi had received, Alasdair was greeted by the rest of the crowd with laughter and derision. He looked very embarrassed as he took a seat behind the rest of the audience.

By this time the audience were all sitting close to the stage. Roxanne, Peggy and I could see them all clearly, sitting wearing only their kilts, ties and footwear, as we huddled together to find out what else Roxanne had planned. The only member of the crowd who stood out was Mr Walsh. He had been wearing a normal business suit all day. He had taken off the jacket during dinner, but was otherwise fully dressed.

"Are you going to get Mr Walsh?" asked Peggy with a giggle.

"Yes," replied Roxanne. "But I'm going to do him by myself."

"That's cool," said Peggy. "I'd better make sure I get a good seat." With that she stepped off the stage and walked over to where Kevin was sitting. She sat down on his lap and draped her arms around his neck. I was about to step off the stage myself and find an empty chair when Roxanne grabbed me by the hand and pulled me back. Wayne had put on a slower song, something sexy by Gin Wigmore, and I found myself with Roxanne's arms around me, slow dancing in front of our audience. Her mouth was close to my ear and she started talking with me.

"I've been watching you," she said. "You seem to be having fun."

"I am," I admitted. "Far more than I ever expected."

"What did you expect?"

"I'm not sure," I said blushingly. "I kind of hoped it would be exciting, but I guess I was scared that it would just be some sad drug addict getting naked and giving the boys a perv. You certainly don't seem like a sad drug addict," I added quickly.

"Thank you!" she said with a bright smile. "So you at least had some hope that the night might be exciting? So what have you enjoyed the most?"

"I'm not sure. I mean, it's been fun in so many different ways. But I guess the thing that's surprised me most is how in control you are."

Roxanne smiled. "I saw how you handled that last guy. I have to say, you're a real natural. Having a room full of men in the palm of your hand is a real buzz. Of course, it doesn't work that way in normal circumstances. It's the stripping that allows you to rewrite the book of behaviour. You seemed happy enough to take your shirt off."

"I know. But that wasn't exactly hard. I'll often wear a top like this during summer," I said, indicating the singlet I was wearing.

"True," said Roxanne, "but stripping off your shirt on a stage still took courage. Did you get excited by it?"

I had to admit it. "Yes," I whispered.

Roxanne continued. "For some of the girls I've worked with, the actual stripping has just been a way of earning money, and for some, it's also been about getting that buzz of controlling a room full of men. But for some of us, it has added an important part of the fun. I think I can help you reach new levels of fun and excitement."

With that last sentence I felt Roxanne's hands on the hem of my singlet start tugging it upwards. My first instinct was to push her hands down again. She looked me in the eyes and smiled as she continued to pull her hands up against my resistance. The boys in the crowd were beginning to see what was happening and I could sense their excitement building. I could feel my own excitement building too. I knew there were plenty of reasons why I should continue to resist, but these reasons were beginning to lose ground in my mind with what my own arousal was urging me to do. I forced my arms to relax and I allowed Roxanne to slowly pull my top up over my head and add it to the pile of clothes behind us.

My back had been to the audience as my bra came into view. Roxanne then slipped around behind me, forming a barrier between me and those who were watching, but I knew what this was leading to. Slowly but firmly she began turning us both around until I was facing them. Every eye was on me as I slowly turned, as if nothing else in the world existed apart from my breasts encased in my white lace bra. As I looked from face to face I saw a mixture of emotions, including excitement, gratitude, and lust, mixed in with some awkwardness and nervousness. I felt more exposed than I had felt in a long time, but I felt powerful.

As Roxanne danced behind me I could feel her bra-covered breasts pushing into my back, and her hands started roaming over my body. Her hands started stroking my sides and running lightly over my stomach, then, to my surprise, her hands went to my breasts and started slowly kneading them. Even though I have always considered myself to be heterosexual, I acknowledge that this was increasing my arousal. Maybe I'm a bit bi, or maybe it was an exhibitionist thing, knowing that I was adding to the fantasies and wet dreams of the boys who were watching me.

Roxanne's hand eventually left my breasts and returned to rest on my hips. I heard her voice in my ear.

"Are you wearing panties?"

This question could only mean one thing. I could feel myself become tense with anticipation. I took a deep breath and gave her my answer. "Yes."

Roxanne's hands went to the buckle on the waistband of my kilt. I knew this wouldn't achieve anything - the buckle was purely decorative. I was forced to guide her. "There's a zip on my left hip," I said. Roxanne lost no time in attacking my zip, and I immediately felt the waistband go loose. I forced myself to continue to sway with the music as I gave myself up to her. My kilt was soon around my ankles and I stepped out of it.

I was feeling so turned on that I wondered if there would be a wet patch on the front of my panties, and it took all my willpower to resist the temptation to look. I figured that, whether there was a wet patch or not, the best thing to do was to accept it and remain outwardly confident. I was a little annoyed with myself for not wearing matching underwear, but I was working hard to prevent that from affecting my confidence.

I looked out at the audience and took strength from the looks on their faces. I knew my legs looked good, even though I didn't have the advantage of wearing high heels like Roxanne was wearing. The boyshort panties concealed the fact I hadn't bothered to trim down there for a wee while. I knew my panties looked reasonably decent from the front, but they also revealed a lot of my butt cheeks at the back, so it was inevitable that Roxanne soon turned me back around. Another cheer went up from the crowd as my butt came into view.

"How do you feel?" Roxanne asked.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," I said. "I just let some chick strip me down to my underwear in a room full of boys from school."

"Yes, but how do you feel?"

I gave her question some thought. "I feel really good!"

"I knew you would," she said. "Now I want you to do something for me."

"What?"

"I want you to take off my bra for me, and lick and suck my nipples!"

My head was spinning with Roxanne's request, but I knew I would do it. I turned us around until we were side on to the audience before reaching around her body and releasing her bra strap. I decided to opt for quick and decisive movements, relishing my opportunity to take charge, and the audience loved it. Of course, since they couldn't hear what we had been saying to each other, it seemed completely spontaneous when I went for her breasts with my mouth. Again, I haven't decided if I was motivated by bisexual desires, or whether I was motivated by putting on a good show. This was all so new to me.

Roxanne eventually stepped back to disengage, then stepped forward again to give me a hug. "Wow," she said. "You are one talented lady! Sadly, it's time for you to take a seat. I need to do this next bit without you."

I reluctantly left the stage and found an empty chair nearby. I made no attempt to retrieve my clothes, and I was pleased to still be attracting plenty of looks, despite the fact that Roxanne had started roaming the audience again. She worked the crowd like an expert, plonking herself into people's laps and giving a few lucky boys the privilege of briefly touching her naked breasts. She worked her way through the room seemingly at random, although I could tell she was heading indirectly in the direction of Mr Walsh. Eventually she pounced. She grabbed him firmly by the arms and dragged him towards the stage. He seemed to accept this with an air of resignation.

Roxanne's treatment of Mr Walsh was certainly surprising. She was little less than brutal. After a perfunctory dance with him she began removing his tie, leaving him wearing his blue striped shirt, dark gray suit pants, and shoes and socks. His was the first tie that had been removed that evening - Roxanne and the rest of us were still wearing ties, no matter how little else - so I wondered at the significant of this move. The significance was soon obvious. Roxanne took his tie and stepped behind him and began using it to tie his arms together.

Once Roxanne was satisfied his arms were secure, she pushed Mr Walsh down onto his knees, then pushed him further until he was lying on his back on the floor with his bound arms uncomfortably beneath him. Then she quickly removed her own tie, leaving herself wearing just her bright pink panties, stockings and heels, and she used her tie to bind his legs together. He was now trussed and at her mercy.

Roxanne took advantage of Mr Walsh's captivity by literally ripping open his shirt. I'm sure every button was ripped off as his chest was exposed. Then, without pausing, Roxanne began to undo his belt and the fly of his trousers. Once these were undone she yanked his trousers down as far as his knees, revealing a pair of green satin boxer shorts.

When I look back on what happened I realise that Mr Walsh deliberately made no attempt to get off the stage or to say the safe word, but at the time it seemed like he had no options at all but to submit to Roxanne's onslaught. I looked around me at my band mates and saw looks of surprise and awe. Where would Roxanne stop?

The immediate answer was that she wasn't going to stop at his boxer shorts. With one savage movement she yanked them down to his knees, giving me my first ever view of a man's penis. Mr Walsh was flaccid but not shrivelled. It lay like a stunned snake against his lower belly. Roxanne quickly stepped over to the sound desk where Wayne was and returned with a bottle of some sort of body cream. She squirted large amounts on his chest, groin and thighs before crouching down to rub it around in a way which did little more than spread the mess.

Roxanne's next move was to pull Mr Walsh's belt from out of his trousers and begin to wield it threateningly. There was a look of real fear in his eyes, but again he made no real attempt to escape what happened next. Roxanne swung the belt with a swish followed by a loud crack on Mr Walsh's chest, which was immediately followed by another crack on his left thigh. He cried out in pain with each lashing. There were two more hits, on the chest a second time followed by one on the right thigh. Roxanne then threatened to hit him directly on his exposed penis, but made no attempt to follow through on her threat. Mr Walsh lay there completely subjugated while the audience looked on stunned. Roxanne then immediately altered what she was doing. She threw the belt away and began gently caressing the bright red marks she had made, rubbing in bits of the cream that she had earlier poured on his body.

As I sat in my underwear at the edge of the crowd, now largely ignored by everyone else, my mind was in turmoil as I watched what was happening and thought about the part I was playing. My mood was starting to drop now I was away from the stage and I was feeling jealous of Roxanne being the centre of attention now. I was also feeling very turned on. Checking that nobody could see my lower body because of the table I was sitting at, I surreptitiously slipped a hand inside my panties. I had a brief impulse to go to one of the boys and sit down on their lap and let them take care of me, but I knew that would be a backward step. I didn't have any genuine feelings for any of these boys, and my instincts told me that, unless I was on the stage and in control, I didn't want to become any boy's plaything. My own touch would be sufficient.

Roxanne had challenged me when she had stripped off my singlet and skirt. She knew I was enjoying being on the stage, but my fun was being bought at the cost of her taking off her clothes. I'm sure she wouldn't have minded that in itself. After all, she was being paid and I wasn't. Instead, I think she was trying to help me to understand my own reactions. I had discovered that being stripped had been incredibly exciting, and I may never have discovered that if it wasn't for her.

Up on the stage Roxanne had started rubbing and sliding her body against Mr Walsh's. He now had an erection which she kept on touching as if by accident as she focused most of her attention on his chest. Her main move was to slide her naked breasts up his chest, then to bring her chest up near his face and let her breasts hang just out of reach. He made various attempts to lift his head enough to get his mouth to one of her nipples, but she always moved away just in time.

Obviously Roxanne's breasts were the centre of everyone's attention including my own, but my thoughts were dominated by the question of whether or not I would be brave enough to do what she was doing. If Roxanne got me back up on the stage, there was a good chance she would encourage me to take off my bra. What would my reaction be? Would I have the courage? For that matter, would I be disappointed if it didn't happen? I didn't know.

The other question that was occupying my thoughts was the question of how far Roxanne would go. I knew that a lot of strip shows went only as far as the g-string. Did Roxanne do full nude? Up on the stage, Roxanne was about to answer my question. She was standing above Mr Walsh, with a foot on each side of his head near his ears, looking down at him from above. Mr Walsh, in turn, was gazing up into her eyes. It seemed to me that they were sharing some sort of moment, almost oblivious to the rest of us as they met each other's eyes. Then, suddenly, Roxanne's hands went to her hips and she pushed her panties down onto his face. In fact, they ended up being draped across his mouth and nose, and she left them there for a few moments before carefully stepping out of them. They fell off his face during this manoeuvre, and she picked them up and threw them onto the pile of clothes behind her.

Roxanne resumed her stance straddling Mr Walsh's face, giving him an unobstructed view straight up into her pussy. She was side on to the audience, and from where I was sitting I could only see her naked buttocks. A short time later Roxanne began to dance around Mr Walsh's body, unselfconsciously giving the rest of us the opportunity to see her body from every angle. I was astonished to see that she was completely shaved. I had seen women at the gym that had waxed or shaved their pubic hair into a narrow strip, but I had never before seen a woman completely shaved. In my opinion it was the utter pinnacle of exposure, and the sight was highly erotic.

Roxanne's nudity had taken things to a lot higher level, and I recognised that the feelings that were overwhelming me were feelings of fear. Surely I could never do what she had done. I was sitting there feeling afraid that she would involve me again in her show, pushing me to go further and further, until my fear would force me to stop and say the safe word. At the same time, I was afraid that the evening would now end, and everyone would put their clothes back on. I felt like I couldn't win no matter what happened next.

My fear that the evening was now over was soon dispelled. Wayne started another song and Roxanne left the stage and began to dance through crowd. She had pulled Mr Walsh's boxer short back up but had otherwise left him lying where he was on the stage. I now had to face the fear I had of being dragged back onto the stage, and balance that with my fear of being ignored. Every time Roxanne came close to where I was I felt my heart pounding. She was working the crowd with the same enthusiasm as before; the fact she was now completely naked didn't seem to affect her actions. As she sat in the laps of any of the boys she would often place their hands on her body, often on her breasts, but never near her vagina. As always she remained in control of her interactions with them, and they responded by being obedient and obviously grateful for any attention.

Finally, inevitably, Roxanne came over to me and sat down on my lap. She put her arms around my shoulders, and I responded by putting my arms around her waist. I could see the boys watching us with interest. "Hey girl," said Roxanne. "Are you going to come back up on stage?"

"To do more stuff to Mr Walsh?"

"No, not with him," said Roxanne. "In fact, it's probably best that you don't touch him at all. No, we'll do other stuff."

"I don't know," I said. "What's going to happen?"

"I think you know fairly well what's likely to happen," she said with a grin. I felt my heart skip a beat. I couldn't make an immediate decision, so I kept talking to give myself a bit of time.