All Comments on 'Amy's Submission - Tied Down'

by Z_H_Locke

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
it was alright

I liked most of it except for Quinne forcing Amy to accept her sitting on her face. Not a fan at all of people being forced to pleasure others.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great

Keep them coming.

KumquatMayKumquatMayabout 8 years ago
I'm kinda shocked & aroused...

At first I felt strongly that this should be in the BDSM or Non Consent category but though not quite my cup of tea, I kept reading. It was certainly arousing! I was wet & horny. I enjoyed the flow & pace of your narrative & the writing was simple & descriptive, conveying intense feelings & desires. You brought each of the charactsrs to life for me as the story went on. I felt like I knew these two women, & as I thought more about the story realized how much I liked them. So, for me, you made the characters real.

When I finished reading I was disappointed there wasn't more. And then when I began to think about rating this I was stumped. 5 stars? 4 stars? Boy, what a quandry.

So I decided to wrte you first, hoping that it'd help me decide.

I like this story & hope you continue it. Good work.

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Please

never stop this :)

thank you

Randee1958Randee1958about 8 years ago
More?😉😍

Will there be anymore?

Z_H_LockeZ_H_Lockeabout 8 years agoAuthor
More soon

Amy and Quinne shall return - stay tuned for a new story soon!

fitntrimfitntrimalmost 8 years ago
Wonderful

So love this, more! Encore!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous