Amy's Sun Dress and Happy Hour Date

Story Info
Wife seduces her boyfriend with a new sun dress.
4.5k words
3.74
23.7k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
csmith14
csmith14
15 Followers

Amy was out shopping and saw a sexy blue and yellow sundress that had buttons down the front nearly to the top of her stomach. She smiled as he she thought of how she could have fun driving Michael crazy with this dress. To add to the frenzy she could wear a push up bra that created incredible cleavage and as a bonus it snapped in the front. She knew this outfit would showcase her assets perfectly and absolutely drive him into a wild heat.

"Oh, my how hard and full this would make Michael's manhood" she thought with a devilish grin.

It was 4:30 in the afternoon and Amy was now standing in front her bedroom mirrors, admiring her new dress and how her bra held her amazing 34D cup breasts. She turned and looked at herself from several angles.

"Oh yes, this will definitely capture his attention."

She reached into the closet and selected her 3-inch wedge sandals. This definitely completed the look she wanted. Again she admired herself in the mirror and this time turned and flipped up the light material of the back of her dress, revealing her bare buttocks. Oh yes, no underwear with these sandals made her curves breath taking. Michael always likes to think he was in charge but with this attire, he wouldn't be thinking straight. The only thing being straight would be his 11 inch thick cock. What a thought! Finally Amy could try and turn the power element in their chemistry to her side, there is no way he wins this time, she contemplated.

Now it was time to put all this in action. Amy reached over and grabbed her cell phone and carefully debated the type of picture to send.

"Should I show my cleavage, which always drives him wild or maybe tease that I am not wearing underwear or maybe keep just keep it simple and understated initially?"

As she stared at her cell phone she saw the last text message exchange with him, the last picture received. A picture of his amazing cock in full glory, with the message "thinking of you." She smiled, oh that was a fun late night rendezvous last week. But she had a feeling the one later tonight might be even better.

Amy raised the camera and took a conservative selfie, no cleavage but the new dress was draped on her figure and highlighted her curves underneath. Her smile, hair and seductive blue eyes all were captured well in the picture, to which she added "what do you think of my new dress?" And she hit send.

It couldn't have been 30 seconds and the response came in, "Wow, you look like you belong in a fashion magazine. You are hot girl!"

"I think I might head out to happy hour wearing this? Thoughts?" She replied.

"Your husband has no idea how lucky he is."

"Oh I think he does, but I was hoping you would want to take me out tonight."

"Hell yes! How soon should I pick you up?", Michael wasted no time, always seizing the moment to see Amy.

"How about in 45 minutes?"

"Perfect, looking forward to it."

Amy went into the bathroom and touched up her makeup, unbuttoned the front of her sundress, revealing her cleavage and breasts held firmly by the front snapping bra. She smiled wickedly; she knew the effect her breasts had. She then dabbed a small amount of perfume high on her stomach, knowing this was the perfect place. Then she buttoned her dress creating a nice outline of her breasts in the dress. No reason to show cleavage yet, I can show it later to drive Michael into a frenzy, she smiled wantonly.

20 minutes later the doorbell rang. Amy answered the door to see Michael standing there in his dress jeans with a classy button-down collared shirt. He was tall, athletically built and very handsome. His eyes widened as he took in the beautiful lady, standing in front of him, with the snug blue and yellow sun dress hugging her body and her long legs in the wedge sandals.

"Wow," was all he could think!

"Stop staring and give me hug," Amy declared as she stepped forward into his strong manly hug.

Amy pushed her beasts into his firm chest as she enjoyed his embrace. He held her tight feeling her breasts expand with her breathing and his hands slid down to squeeze her butt.

At that she pulled away, smiled and stated, "Hey you owe me a happy hour first."

They both laughed and headed towards his truck.

Michael had driven his older Chevy Silverado that he maintained nicely as a classic truck from his high school days. The truck was bright red and had trendy wheels and accents, just like you would expect from a young high school boy. But Michael was no boy, he was a man, seductive and alluring, with a naughty side, like Brad Pitt endowed with a thick, 11-inch cock that he confidently used.

Amy knew why he had driven this truck tonight, as it had an older bench seat, that allowed her to sit by his side while they drove and allowed for lots of room to fool around. Amy smiled as she thought of all the times she had been twisted, turned and manipulated on this bench seat. Just thinking about it, started to get her excited.

As a gentleman, Michael opened the door for her and she stepped up into the truck, she knew he was looking at her ass in this new dress, but little did he know she was panty-less. He closed the door and went around and got in the driver's seat. Amy was already in the middle seat, so she could sidle up against him. He leaned over and pressed his lips to her soft tender lips. She parted them and they began to make out. The chemistry they had was electric. Amy could feel the excitement growing in her and the tensions she was stirring in him. Michael couldn't resist and slid his hand up to cup her breast thru her dress. He skillfully massaged it in his large hands and Amy continued to feel the electricity stir inside her. She wanted to tease him slightly so she slide her hand towards his crotch but didn't have to reach far to feel the large hard shaft confined within this jeans. She ran her fingers over its length, knowing how familiar she was with every inch of it.

Suddenly she broke their kiss and stated, "We have to stop, or we won't even get to Happy Hour."

Michael straightened up in the driver's seat saying, "you are such a tease, you drive me wild."

"You know the feeling is mutual" she replied.

They both chuckled, and he started the truck.

"Let's get some rum and diet coke for you and bring out your real wild side," and off they went to a local dive bar.

Amy leaned into his side and smirked, "oh my wild side is ready to be released."

It didn't take too long before they were walking into the dimly lit neighborhood bar. They preferred to slide in a side booth, out of the way for some privacy and with a great view of the establishment. Modern country music was playing, and Amy gyrated her hips to the tempo as they walked to their chosen booth, knowing that she was capturing her date's attention and the attention of several other men in the place.

Michael got in the booth first and Amy slid in on the same side as him, so she could lean into him and watch the bar activity. About the same time as they sat, the waitress stopped by and took their drink orders. Amy got a diet coke and a double shot of Malibu Rum and Michael ordered a whiskey and Coke.

The next 30 minutes passed with them having casual conversation and enjoying their drinks. After the second round of drinks arrived, Amy left for the restroom. In the restroom she admired her appearance. She was feeling a little buzzed and mostly frisky. She decided it was time and she released two thirds of the buttons on her tight sun dress. She adjusted her breasts, so her cleavage was incredibly showcased.

She returned to the table and Michael smiled broadly at her, she slid in next to him and returned to leaning against him. From his positioning he could look down over her shoulder and admire her voluptuous mounds as she inhaled and exhaled, which started to make his cock grow in his jeans. Amy advanced the situation by leaning back more and moving her hand behind her into this crotch rubbing against his growing manhood.

She whispered, "I know what you are looking at and you seem to like it," referring to his glances down her sun dress.

They were both in heaven, her driving him wild and him being rubbed by her skillful hand and admiring her breasts.

Amy turned her head and Michael leaned down and they started a passionate kiss, their tongues dancing familiarly with each other. They had an electric passion between them, and his cock seemed to grow even longer and fuller in her hand. He was feeling the constraint of his jeans and the aching to take Amy out of this place to somewhere more secluded. Amy loved the foreplay and tension building; she was in no hurry to leave. They continued to kiss and fondle in their back booth, lost in their passion. When not kissing, Michael would kiss her neck and nibble her ear, trying to excite her as much as her hand was exciting him. He attempted to slide a hand up her side to fondle her breast, but she intercepted it and locked eyes with him, silently saying not here, or not yet.

They sipped their second round of drinks and as the waitress came by, Michael asked for the check.

Amy chuckled, "So you are ready to leave?"

"Maybe, are you?" He responded.

"The evening is still young," she hinted knowing that he wasn't planning on ending the date this soon, but having fun playing with him.

"I think I know somewhere we can go," he said confidently and suggestively.

Amy knew where he would take her, and she was very much looking forward to it.

It didn't take long, and the bar bill had been paid.

The passionate couple left their table, with her sun dress revealing a lot of cleavage and him with a sizable bulged in his jeans. They held hands as Amy led him back to his truck. Once back in the truck they resumed kissing, this time Michael was successful in getting his hand in her sun dress, now on the outside of her bra cupping her breast. His hand felt so good to her and she kissed him deeper as excitement built within her womanhood. Amy was getting very turned on and it didn't help that she was feeling his beautiful cock with her hand again. The groping and kisses continued for a long time until neither could stand the urges rising within them.

It was finally getting dark outside and Michael stopped and recovered his breath. He smiled at her, she smiled back, but the smile in her eyes was even sexier. Suggesting that she was his and he could take her anywhere he pleased.

Michael loved having the older classic truck on evenings like this with Amy, so they could realize the true benefits of the bench seat. He started the engine and they headed off to one of their secret quiet places.

This time, he decided to take her to a northern part of the city, where there were some delayed construction projects that had a three story parking structure. As they drove, she had her hand in his lap and continued to explore and stimulate the cock she desired. Occasionally, at traffic lights they would kiss passionately keeping their passion ignited.

Upon reaching their destination on the top of the parking structure, looking south over the city lights, Michael turned off the engine, turned on the country music station that Amy loved to sing along with and cracked the windows. They were alone, private, and about to be lost to their passion.

They released their seatbelts and turned towards each other. Michael grabbed Amy's waist and at the same time lifted and slid under her, so she remained in the middle of the seat but now turned around straddling him. She didn't know if he could feel her bare pussy under her dress, but she could feel the open air against her wet skin sending waves of chills up thru her body. In this position, Amy's exposed breasts where an incredible display for Michael. He reached up and started to unbutton several of the lower dress buttons to allow complete access for their desires. Amy pushed her long light brunette hair over her shoulders and bend over to resume kissing. Their passion re-ignited and Amy could now feel his cock straining in his jeans against her crotch. Their kissing got deeper and more meaningful as the heat grew between them.

Michael broke the kiss and started kissing down her neckline into her cleavage. His hands explored her breasts under the dress yet over her bra.

As he kissed the side of her breast, Amy moaned, and then said, "I think you might like this."

As she arched her back pushing her breasts outwards towards him, her hands grabbed the clasp of her bra in front and released her D cups for his exploration. He cupped them and quickly found her tender nipple and sucked it into his mouth, where his tongue could flick and dance on it. Amy loved having her breasts kissed and fondled especially when hyper-excited, like she was. The sensations caused Amy to grind onto his bulge, which resulted in Michael's cock twitching beneath her. Even though she was lost in wanton lust, she enjoyed how she was sexually torturing him.

He broke away from her nipple and again they resumed kissing, this time with more energy and intensity. Amy continued to grind against his bulge, and he started to feel her wetness against him. Amy's hands reached for the buttons on his shirt and started to undo them, so her breasts could press against his muscular chest and they could feel each other inhale and exhale against one another.

Amy broke the kiss and started to kiss Michael's neck, which was too much, and he whispered "PLEASE!" it was quiet let firm.

This was their signal that he couldn't resist any longer, that he was beyond excited and needed to advance to the next stage. Amy smiled, chuckled internally, knowing she had once again driven him to this state. She was also ready; her arousal was intense also and she wanted to feel his manhood in all its might and glory.

Amy slid back and her hands attempted to unbutton his jeans, but the pressure from his monster erection made it difficult. Michael wasn't willing to wait and he unbuttoned his jeans for her, reached in and pulled his fucking huge cock out. It stood straight up between them and was an impressive sight in the dim light of the evening. Amy's hands, yes hands, both of them, grasp around the thick shaft as she skillfully used the precum from the circumcised head to lubricate her gentle stroking.

Michael's hands resumed the massaging of her breasts as they kissed, while she stroked the full length of his shaft with both hands from top to bottom. Slowly confidently she stimulated every nerve of his cock. She enjoyed the sense of control, the intensity and power of holding it, and knowing the responsibility of bringing it and him to climax.

Amy then moved off Michael's lap and positioned herself next to him, with her knees on the passenger side of the bench seat, she smile at him as they locked eyes while she lowered her face into his lap. As she did this her butt rose and Michael's hand cupped her butt check on top of the smooth dress.

Amy didn't start at the tip of his huge cock, she held it with one hand and her lips touched the base of the shaft near his manly testicles. She loved to kiss and suck the shaft there, to feel the girth and power stored inside his cock. To feel it twitch and ache for her to engulf it within her soft wet lips. One of her hands slightly stroked the head of his cock; while her tongue and lips caressed the shaft and her other hand fondled his balls. She was intentional, skillful and the provider of intense pleasure. Amy knew his cock well from being in this position many times, she had sucked Michael's cock on many an occasion and she enjoyed it. From this position, she kissed up his long thick shaft until she reached the bottom of her hand on his cockhead. She moved her hand from his balls to grasp the shaft as she opened her soft wet lips to encompass his cockhead.

With this move, Michael let out a loud moan and "Oh Fuck Amy!" escaped from his mouth.

As Amy's lips, mouth and tongue started their routine on his cock. Michael's hand pulled up the back of Amy's dress to expose her pantiles bottom. His fingers slide across her wet clitoris and excited electric waves of passion inside Amy as she moaned and tightened her lips around his cock. She started to have to focus on her task, as his fingers continued to bring her closer to ecstasy, which was approaching quicker than she wanted. He slid one finger than two into her tight wet pussy which pushed another moan out of her throat onto his cock.

The passion was escalating quickly, and Amy was fighting off her climax, which was rising within her and might be past the point of no return. She didn't want Michael to climax yet, so she squeezed his shaft with her hand and raised her mouth off of it and laid her head in his lap. She looked up at him and they locked eyes, as his fingers brought forth her first climax and her pussy spasmed around his fingers.

She might have made him say "PLEASE", but he got her to climax first.

As the electric waves of ecstasy subsided within her, he slides his fingers out. She then opened her mouth and started to kiss his large balls that where in front of her and her hand resumed stroking his shaft from top to bottom and back up slowly. Amy's breath finally regained control and she straighten up, still stroking him. She kissed him in a thankful passionate way for her climax.

Then asked, "So how do you want to me to finish you?"

He paused for a moment, enjoying the power and control of the situation along with the sensations of her strokes.

"I want you to get on top and sit on me and grind your hips down on me."

Amy smiled; she was still very wet and ready to feel their bodies unite. To once again feel that huge fucking cock that she dreams about deep within her.

She leaned in kissing him as she positioned his cock at the entrance of her pussy. As she slowly lowered herself onto it, she had to break their kiss to gasp as she stretched over his long thick hot cock. Every time he entered her, she doubted she could handle it all, but she always found a way. Oh my gosh the stretching, filling, and heat, as she took nearly three quarters of him within her. At this point, she, slowing, started rising up and back down, working him deeper and deeper into her. All the while, the electric waves of passion firing throughout her body, reigniting her desire to climax another time.

Michael thoroughly enjoyed the sensation of her tight warm pussy, grabbing his cock as she worked it deeper and deeper. But more so, he reveled in the sight of her beautiful face in ecstasy and the feeling of her breasts against his chest.

Amy put her hands on the seat back behind his neck and started to arch her back, grinding deep on him. Feeling his cock completely fill her and stretch her. It was truly heavenly. Slowly she worked his cock, getting accustomed to it, getting ready for more intense rhythm which would surely bring her next and maybe even his climax. As a signal that she was ready, Amy stopped and kissed him, their tongues dancing with each other and telling the other, that she was ready.

After a few moments, Michael bucked his hips upward, driving his cock deep inside her and rubbing her clitoris in one motion.

At this Amy's head rocked back and she moaned loudly, "Oh my, your fucking cock is amazing."

Amy held still as Michael pushed up into her, making her whole body bounce with his powerful thrusts. Her breasts, full of excitement, where firm and rubbed against his chest. Michael reached up and grabbed the back of Amy's hair, forcing her head back and allowing her passionate moans to fill the truck interior.

After several moments of this, Amy wanted to regain control, as she didn't want it to end as quickly as it felt like it was on track to do. She freed herself of his grasp and pushed down hard on his cock with her hips.

She held him there and stated, "let me do this," and smiled at him.

csmith14
csmith14
15 Followers
12