Amy's Sun Dress and Happy Hour Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael basked in the knowledge that he was driving her to orgasm quickly, but loved the thought of just sitting back, watching, feeling, and allowing Amy to bounce and grind at her desired rhythm on his manhood.

"Go ahead and use my cock, beautiful," he internally said.

And that is what Amy did, she bounced and ground on him. Occasionally, positioning her breasts into his face so he could kiss and suck on them, providing amazing sensations for her. Amy was momentarily in control, electric waves of pleasure firing all thru her body. Luckily, the alcohol from earlier was helping to delay orgasm for her, and probably for him too.

Michael was in total bliss as this amazing lady used him for her pleasure, he was completely enjoying the moment and knowing that he was in full control of his climax in this situation; the feeling was great and could last for a long while like this. He knew at any time, he could grab her waist spin her over to the side, raise her legs on his shoulders and drive both of them to a wild hot orgasm. But he wasn't ready yet. Let her enjoy this for a while.

Amy's rhythm slowly increased and increased in intensity as she was driving her own pleasure and it was starting to get close. Her hips moved the entire length of his long shaft, rising up and then falling down taking it deep within her and then doing a small grinding motion at the end to push her clitoris against him for full stimulus. Soon Amy's back arched, pushing her breasts towards the ceiling and her head back. Michael could feel her hair against his legs, and he reached up and massaged her breasts. At this Amy started rapidly gyrating on his lap, which brought forth the strong waves of orgasm, which was evident by her moaning and soft screams.

Oh yes, oh yes, oh fuck, oh my.... Yes, yes, yes and YESSSSSS! Filled the truck.

Amy's pussy muscles started contracting and squeezing Michael's cock. It was a strong and lengthy orgasm for Amy and Michael wasn't going to miss this opportunity.

At the height of her spasms, he grabbed her waist and quickly twisted her onto her back, pulling her legs up. It happened so skillfully and quickly that Amy didn't realize what was happening until she was on her back and Michael was now on top, driving his huge cock like a truck piston into her.

"OH MY GOSH! DON'T STOP, I'M STILL CUMMING," Amy exclaimed.

Her head was back, eyes closed as the waves of passion and orgasm continued to roll thru her.

Michael drove his long hard cock faster and faster into her, pounding against her. He was sure tomorrow she would be sore from this, but he wasn't going to relent. After a couple more minutes of driving into her and Amy screaming and moaning, she gained enough awareness to grab her breasts, push them together and pinch her nipples between her fingers. This had a twofold effect; it was the signal for Michael to climax and it helped extend Amy's orgasm that had been firing away for the last several minutes.

Then it happened, Michael pushed deep and firmly into her and she felt him erupt, his powerful cock and balls released all that it had. His spasms forced her pussy to spasm and they fed off each other's climax for several moments.

Amy released her breasts, moved her legs off his shoulders and stared at the man that just fucked her into paradise. Still small waves ran thru her and her pussy tightened and released around his cock that remained buried deep inside her. Sweat from his brow dropped onto her chest and she smile at him.

After a small exchange of smiles and locked eyes, that communicated intense satisfaction and chemistry between them. Michael rose off and reached for his jeans to start to re-dress. Amy sat up and straightened out her sun dress that was now a sweaty mess. She took several deep breaths to recover and come back to reality. Then finally worked to reposition her bra and re-clasp it.

They sat there recovering their breath and listening to the music on the radio, which they had completely forgotten was playing in the background during their passion.

After several minutes and enjoyment of the post orgasm bliss. She grabbed for the seatbelt in the middle bench area, secured it in place and leaned into his muscular shoulder.

Michael, put on his seatbelt and started the truck. They rode in complete bliss and satisfaction back towards Amy's house.

They stopped around the corner, and Michael leaned over and gave Amy an appreciative and passionate kiss. No words were said, none needed to be. He put the truck back in drive and pulled up in front of her house.

She looked at him, and said "That was fun," chuckled and she got out.

Her legs were weak and shaky and they both chuckled again. She then walked up to her door, hoping that none of the neighbors were watching as she went inside.

"I think he liked the dress," she thought.


12