Amy's Texting Session

Story Info
Amy teases her lover over text messages.
1.2k words
4.29
2.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fuck, she was horny. They had been sexting all morning. It wasn't even lunchtime and Amy was worked up to her limits. It had been a long morning of teasing with Dan over texts, and she was ready for a release.

***

It all started with a gentle kiss good morning as Dan left her in bed, she sleepily watched him get ready for work. His bulge in his boxer briefs was so prominent as he pulled his khaki pants up and over it. She had laid there wishing they had time to make love before he went to work, but alas he had a meeting at 10:00 that he couldn't skip.

"Love you, see you later," as he kissed her forehead gently and ran his hand over the quilt that covered her naked body. The way he touched her sent shivers down her back and straight to her crotch. She had to get up soon, or she would end up laying in bed playing with herself. Then, she had an idea.

After he left, she got up and stretched, her full breasts moving freely in the morning sunlight streaming through the window. She walked to his dresser and pulled out one of his t-shirts. It was long enough to serve as a nightgown on her, and it smelled like him. She pulled it on, her nipples swelling against the stimulation of the soft fabric.

She pulled out her phone and took a selfie, making sure that her hard nipples were visibly poking out through the fabric. Satisfied with her picture, she opened up their text conversation and attached the photo. "Thinking of you...," she wrote and sent the picture to him. His reply was almost immediate. "Fuck....I want you," he wrote.

Amy figured she could up the ante a little bit. She lifted the shirt a little to show her bare leg and hip, but kept her crotch covered. She clearly wasn't wearing panties. She took another picture, tilting her bare hip towards the camera playfully. "I want you too," she replied, attaching the picture and sending the text.

A couple minutes later, her phone buzzed with his response. The picture he sent her was pointing down at his lap. The outline of his hard cock was clearly visible through his pants as he sat at his desk. He had one hand gripping the shaft outside his khakis, accentuating his arousal for her. The caption read, "I need you riding on this dick right now!" She giggled with pleasure that she was so easily able to excite him. This was going to be fun.

Amy lifted the shirt up, allowing her breasts to fall free with the fabric bunched up under her neck. She zoomed in on her face and tits, giving the camera that coy, side-eye, sexy look that Dan loved so much. She cupped a hand over her right nipple, covering her left with her forearm. She bit her lip and snapped the picture. "Where would you put that cock?" she wrote, sending her nearly topless picture to him. His response was fast. "Between those gorgeous tits and into your mouth," he wrote. She detected a rapid arousal growing in her and wanted to keep playing with him.

Letting her hand drop free to expose her nipples, she looked into the camera and opened her mouth wide as if she was waiting to catch his cum. As the shutter clicked, she imagined his dripping cock over her face, showering her with the results of his lust. "Give me that cock," she wrote, as she sent the picture.

A few minutes went by and then her phone buzzed. The picture he sent was from the work bathroom. He was standing in front of a row of sinks, and took a full body selfie in the mirror. He was dressed nicely except that he had his hard cock out in the open. He was big, but not uncomfortably so. Amy thought about how well he fills her up, and she felt the familiar wetness of her lust. "Rub it for me," she wrote back. She thought about him taking suck a risk, baring himself in a public restroom like that, to share himself with her. She loved driving him crazy like this.

Amy laid down on the bed and took a full body selfie. The shirt was still bunched up above her tits, and her legs were wide open and inviting. She grinned as the camera captured picture after picture of her in various teasing poses. She sent them one after another to him. Her phone buzzed as he returned the favor, showing himself from different angles, rubbing his hard cock for her.

***

Fuck, she was horny. She decided to masturbate to the pictures and conversation they had been having all morning. Amy stripped naked and laid face down on the edge of the bed, her legs hanging down to the floor. She spread her legs wide and put one hand down under herself to play with her wet pussy while she humped against the edge of the bed. She sent Dan a selfie, her eyes full of lust and her ass in the air behind her. "Guess what I'm doing," she wrote. She rubbed her clit slowly, building her excitement. Her other hand was busy scrolling through the texts and pictures they had traded. She felt herself getting closer as she masturbated. In her passion, Amy didnt hear the door click softly.

***

Dan stood just outside the bedroom, peeking in at Amy wantonly masturbating on their bed, face down and looking away from him. He checked his text. "Guess what I'm doing," she had written. He loved the look of passion in her face and how she shared everything with him. She was oblivious to the fact that he had skipped out on his meeting, racing home to relieve himself inside her. Here she was, ready but unaware. He thought he would surprise her.

"Close your eyes for five minutes and focus on imagining my cock entering you," he texted. He saw Amy read his message, squealing with delight. She loved taking his dick, as often as she could get it. She was still face down on the edge of the bed. Dan saw her close her eyes, spread her legs even wider, and flick her fingers over her exposed clit.

Dan silently undressed in the hallway and crept up behind his unsuspecting lover. He admired her curves, every inch of her dripping with sex appeal. She was exactly right for him and perfect.

Dan lined his hard cock up with her gaping pussy. She was so wet already, it was running over her lips and fingers. He gently but quickly popped the head of his cock in her wet hole, grabbing her hips to hold her firmly in place around his shaft.

Amy yelped at the unexpected entry and clenched down at the sudden intrusion. Eyes wide, she looked back to see Dan burning with lust and looking down at her naked, vulnerable body. He leaned down to kiss her neck and whispered in her ear, "I said keep them closed for five minutes." Amy laughed and Dan could feel the vibration around his cock.

"Yes sir!" she moaned, closing her eyes as he entered her to the hilt.