Amy's Turn

Story Info
After Luke's time with the ladies, it's Amy's turn.
10k words
4.69
22k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PickFiction
PickFiction
1,431 Followers

All of my writing is fiction and the stories and characters are all products of my imagination. They were created for my fun and, hopefully, your enjoyment. Some of the events in the stories are not particularly condoned nor encouraged by the author but are there to create and enhance the story of the imaginary characters and their lives. Comments are always encouraged and carefully reviewed. All characters within the story are 18 years of age or older. Hope you enjoy!

This is the third story in the Amy series, the other two being Some Changes in Amy and More of Amy's World. Of course, it would help to read those first as they are all connected but, hopefully, this one can be enjoyed by itself. I try to give hints here about what happened previously so, hopefully, that can help too. So, read away, rate it and comment if you'd like. It makes my part of the story more interesting.

Amy had made a decision. It was really outside of where she'd been in her young life but, the last few weeks had certainly been outside of anything she could have imagined just a short while ago so she was going to do it. Her only hesitation was that it would involve Anna in a slightly different way than she had been involved before. Not that anything untoward was likely to happen. It was just . . . different. She was going to lose the muff she'd had since puberty and be bare down there, waxed, and Anna had said she'd help her do it. Amy had been involved in some intimate situations with Anna, but the intimacy had not been with her but rather with Luke. But having Anna fooling around in all the areas around her pussy was going to be a little more intimate than she had been before. She almost shivered when she thought about it. Still, she'd made the decision and it was going to be done. She was entering the modern age of bare-pussy ladies.

Arrangements were made with what Amy thought might be an overly enthusiastic Anna and she was ready. At least she thought she was ready. The more she listened to Anna describing what was going to take place, the less ready she was feeling. And, when Anna used the battery powered moustache groomer to trim her to the proper length for the waxing, she nearly decided she looked good that way and to just forget about the waxing. But she didn't. Afterward, she sort of wished she had. It hurt. No matter what you called it, it was painful. Plus, and unfortunately, Amy's hair didn't just grow on her mons but also down between her legs and a little into, well, her ass-crack. This caused a lot more messing around from Anna, trying to get every little hair and the tweezers that she used to finally complete the job were, well, painful too. When Anna was finally done, Amy was red enough that it was hard to tell just what she'd look like but she was assured that tomorrow or the next day she'd be fine. Anna did suggest it might be good to keep Luke at bay for a day or two just to help out.

Just a few days later and having nothing to do with the waxing, the two families were having a cook out in the back yards. Of course, Randy was there to occupy Kerry and Jen had invited Dick who decided he was not only going to be a work companion for Luke but also a spare time companion as he and Jen seemed to be getting along quite well. Amy and Luke were getting used to seeing his car parked next door lots of evenings. Randy, of course, was a fixture.

Luke was sitting in his comfortable Adirondack chair watching Amy, Jen and Anna talking. He had taken, in his own mind at least, to calling himself Lucky Luke as he had now bedded each of them, Anna twice, and he could never have imagined such a thing just a couple of months ago. And yet, when he really thought about it, if nothing like that, or those, ever happened again, he would be more than perfectly content just having Amy. She just seemed beyond exceptional to him. Speaking of exceptional and changes, she was the one who had really changed. He had just come along with her and been the beneficiary of her changes.

Seeing the three of them standing there together and the thoughts he was having about them brought up another thought he had not too long ago, one that bugged him a little when it reared up in his brain. In his escapades with both Jen and Anna, Amy had been right there with him, watching. Well, actually for the last time with Anna, she was watching via video camera and recording it as well. As he remembered that he wondered. There were Randy and Dick standing over there. What if Amy was about to have sex with, say, Dick? Could he just lie there beside her and watch, and enjoy it? Somehow, in her own way, she had enjoyed his episodes. In fact, it so wound her up that immediately afterward she was a sexual dynamo and she was ravishing HIM rather than vice versa. He tried to picture it but had trouble. He knew it would only be right to allow it to happen to her should the opportunity arise and she was willing to do it. Of course, that was the question that really bugged him. Was she willing to do it? He did it but that was different. He kept telling himself that but he knew it wasn't really true. Just because he was male didn't give him the right to think that his banging two other women was okay but it would be wrong if Amy were to do it. Ugh. Too complicated. Besides, there had been no hints of anything like that happening.

Time came to begin cooking and those thoughts were, at least for a while, washed out of his brain by thoughts of medium and medium rare and other things like that. Dick had volunteered to bring the steaks and he certainly had good taste in meat and had provided some very tasty items. He had seven nearly one-inch thick rib-eyes and the pressure was on Luke not to mess things up. He took orders on how each wanted their steak cooked and hoped he could remember them all. He had checked his book regarding times for each degree of doneness and was carefully checking his watch as he cooked. Jen had baked seven potatoes and Amy had made a beautiful salad with nuts and cranberries and all the other things that make a salad delicious. For eating, three could sit on each side of the picnic table and Anna had volunteered, since she was the "odd one", to sit at the end.

It was pretty quiet for a while except for a few, "delicious: and "fantastic" and other comments like that. Amy finally said, "So, Randy, are you all enrolled here now?"

"Sure am," he answered, looking at Kerry.

"You decided it's an excellent school so you just had to go there?" She was going to poke him just a little.

"I told him he darn well better enroll or I was doing to break his neck -- and maybe something else if he didn't," Kerry said, giggling.

"Kinda thought that might have something to do with it," Amy answered.

"Mom and dad thought it was fine and I took Kerry up to meet them."

"They're really neat, just like they were his real parents," Kerry said, looking at Randy.

"Wait, what?" Amy shot back.

Randy looked at her. "You didn't know?"

"Didn't know what?"

"I guess they didn't share it with a lot of people. I'm adopted."

Amy just stared at him. She was shaking her head. Her world had been rattled. "I had no idea," she finally said.

"You were only about five I suppose when I joined the family so you probably wouldn't remember. I just remembered those times later, when you were eight or nine and you'd mother me. We played together a lot before mom and dad moved away."

Amy remembered playing with Randy. She remembered one time they had played doctor and, well, did what kids do when they play doctor. Randy was young enough that he might not remember. "That's just amazing, though. No big deal, at least for me, I guess. Just a big surprise."

"Doesn't matter to me either," Kerry said, giving Randy a big hug. "He's who he is and I'm getting kind of used to him." Randy hugged her back.

"Yeah, it's thanks to you guys that I met Kerry," he added, nodding to Amy and Luke.

"You owe us then," Luke said, kidding Randy just a little.

"I guess so. Whatever I have to pay, she's worth it." He nudged Kerry.

Actually, Kerry had been negotiating with her birth father who was paying all the college bills and had convinced him to let her switch to the little private school where Randy had enrolled. "So close to home," she told her dad. She knew that, as a gynecologist that he could afford it and she also knew that she had always been kind of a favorite of his. It didn't take too much convincing before he agreed to the change.

Amy was contributing to the conversation but, in the back of her mind the thought kept creeping in that she had seen all of these men naked and knew exactly what each pecker looked like. At first, when Dick had seen her at the cove at the lake, she was horrified since she had danced with him and now he was seeing her naked. Next year, if she danced with him at the Christmas party, she might be able to repay him for that just a little, even though he probably didn't know how horrified she had been. And there was Randy, who had been family but now, well, still family but a little different. She had never imagined. And, she was unknowingly mirroring some of the thoughts that Luke had just about an hour ago as she wondered just what would happen if somehow the situation occurred that she was in a position to have sex with one of them. Could she do that? How would she feel about it? With Luke right beside her could she be at ease with someone else possessing her like that? Where was this going? Two months ago, there wasn't even a hint of anything like that, a thought like the ones tormenting her now. Yet, today, there they were, and it was her fault. She had to laugh at that thought.

Recently, Amy had actually stumbled across an internet site that published erotic stories. She had started to just click it down but decided, what the heck, and took a look at a couple of the stories. The ones she read were very good. She could tell by the way she was breathing at the end of the first one and the feeling she was having between her legs by the end of the second. She was trying to read at least one a day now, depending on how much time she had. She was also thinking that, based on the last few weeks, she had some stories she could share as well, not really fiction but some of the authors said their stories were things that had happened to them. Amy's stories certainly fit that category. She had enjoyed her writing assignments in high school and her short stint in college and she was looking forward to getting started.

The rest of the evening went very well. By the time everyone left, which only meant going next door, Amy had gotten to kind of like Dick. He had a good sense of humor, was quick with clever quips and had a big, loud laugh that you couldn't help but enjoy. Luke helped her clean up the mess that was left as did Jen and Dick. It didn't take long and thank yous and hugs were exchanged and everyone headed inside. A little TV watching to catch the late news and it was upstairs to bed.

Amy quickly undressed as Luke headed for the bathroom. The blind was still open but, with Anna's room across from them, she wasn't worried too much about Anna seeing her naked. She walked to the window and looked across at Anna's window. It wasn't Anna standing there but Randy. He was looking right at her. He had seen her naked before but somehow, this was different. She was naked and he wasn't. He was just looking at her, not a casual glance but a steady stare. She wasn't about to back down so she just stood there and watched him take a step closer to the window. Her nipples were getting hard and she could feel that now familiar tingle racing around her body. Neither of them moved. It was just Randy. Yes, it was just Randy.

She heard Luke coming out of the bathroom and quickly closed the blinds. Luke was also naked and as he walked by the end of the bed, she suddenly pushed him down to a surprised look from him. She quickly straddled him, his semi-erection laying on his belly. She rubbed her very wet pussy back and forth until he was ready, then grabbed it and pushed it inside her. She bent forward and rubbed her nipples on his chest, her hips bouncing up and down until he grabbed her head and pulled her open mouth to his, their tongues working, their lips making noises they could hear above the sloshing sound as she moved him in and out of her and the smacking noise as their bodies came together. Quickly the noises were more intense as each was caught up in their own orgasm as they clung tightly to each other.

"I wasn't quite ready for that," Luke said, catching his breath.

"I took care of your not being ready," she answered quickly.

"I guess so," he said, not sure of whether or not to ask where all that had come from. Amy was certainly not bashful about sex with him but this had been a little more sudden and intense than usual. The old saying, don't look a gift horse in the mouth, came to him and he decided that discretion might be good here. Whatever it was, he hoped it might happen again.

Amy had appeared at her window, naked, to close the blinds several more times to see just an empty and dark window across from her. She wondered at her disappointment when that happened. Why did she want someone to see her there? Not just someone she finally admitted to herself, but Randy with that look, that look that had hardened her nipples and given Luke a little extra special treat afterward. She saw Randy lots of other times since he never seemed to be more than a few feet from anywhere Kerry happened to be and that was, of course, next door or in their yard as well.

In the meantime, to appease her disappointment just a little, her package had arrived. She had talked to Miranda and gotten a little information and she was now the proud owner of Marvin II. She had turned it on a couple of times but hadn't used it yet. She had about decided that, if Randy wasn't there to see her tonight, tomorrow she would use Marvin II right there in front of the window and fantasize that Randy was over there watching her. Of course, she didn't really want Anna or Kerry to see her while she was fantasizing and, well, enjoying Marvin II, so she might have to stay away from the window. Plus, she was debating about showing it to Luke as well and letting it become a part of their nighttime fun.

That night, as she approached the window, naked as always, there was light in Anna's window and she felt her adrenalin level rising. She saw Randy but also Anna and Kerry and, disappointed, she closed the blind.

Home by herself the next day, Amy remembered the thoughts she'd had the previous night. It wasn't like she was sexually starved and anxious for just any kind of action at all. Luke wasn't about to let that happen and she was happy both with and for that. It was just like a part of her had been hiding under a rock all her life and had suddenly escaped and was now trying to make up for lost time. Plus, it wasn't like she had never pleasured herself. Before she married Luke, she had a few times, but only once was it really sexual. Mostly it was after a difficult or nerve-wracking day of some kind and it just kind of removed the tension and relaxed her. She did like how it felt even though then she didn't realize that it was a sexual feeling -- it just felt darned good.

There was that one time when she had come home after a date with Luke and she felt different than she had ever felt before. There had been some heavy making out that got into a little awkward petting and, for the first time, Luke had unfastened her bra, much to her horrified enjoyment, massaged her tits and finally sucked on her nipples. When she got home, she had gone to bed, still tingling and discovered she was very wet there between her legs and, in discovering that. she had brushed her clit. The feelings that had rocketed through her were totally new. She had touched it again and soon her fingers were hard at work and her orgasm this time was totally different than before. It seemed that every nerve in her body was firing at once and her body wouldn't hold still. When it was over, she began putting things together. Things she had read and heard and overheard. From that point on, Luke took care of that part of her and she didn't need to help herself in that area at all.

She did remember that one day when she had been invited inside at Miranda and Carols. She didn't really know what had happened except, the wine was really good and both of them kept filling her glass until her inhibitions went into hibernation and she met Marvin. That was Marvin I. If she stopped to think about it on a normal day, it was almost other-worldly. But it hadn't been on that day and she hadn't forgotten the working over she had gotten from Marvin I - twice.

Now she had a Marvin of her own, kind of because she basically dared herself to get it and it had been in the drawer of her dresser for several days. When she'd be getting dressed and had that drawer open, it would be there, kind of staring at her and teasing her and making her wonder when it would finally be used. What was it that would make her decide to use it?

She could turn it on and feel the vibrations and then could use it if she wanted. The little paper that came with it said it was eight inches long and two inches in diameter. She wasn't sure about those numbers, she just knew it was a little thicker and longer than Luke was. That was kind of interesting too. Why had she gotten one that was bigger than Luke? Simple she finally told herself. Because that's the size it was -- she had no choice. She did turn it on -- to low speed and felt it trembling in her hand. She'd save the high speed for when it was doing what it was supposed to do.

Taking a deep breath, she went to the bathroom and searched through one of the drawers for the lubricant she had gotten when they first got married. She had bought it "just in case" but had never had to use it. She supposed she should get naked to do this. It somehow seemed the right thing to do. She quickly had her clothes off and lay them carefully on a chair. Now she looked at the bed, and at the tube of lubricant. She sure didn't want to make a mess on the bed so she went to the bathroom and came back with a towel that she spread carefully, and then lay down on it. She was sure that if she did this more often it would get much easier but right now, it was something very different and very strange and she decided she was really a weirdo for even wanting to do it.

Oh well, she thought. Let's go. She felt between her legs and she was a little dry there. As she fiddled with the lid of the tube, she happened to roll her head to the left where she could see the window. She caught her breath. Laying there naked and seeing that window, almost instantly a picture of Randy, standing in the other window and looking at her, that very different look on his face, popped into her mind. She stared at the window, and remembered. She could feel her nipples getting harder. The picture was there, frozen in front of her eyes. She lay there for long minutes, remembering. Now she felt between her legs. She tossed the tube aside. She wouldn't be needing it now.

Slowly she stood up, the decision made. Naked, she walked to the window and stood there, looking out at the nothing that was there, except for the picture of Randy, still frozen in her mind. Marvin II began to buzz. She spread her feet a little, then a little more. She wasn't sure she could do this -- but she was going to do it anyway. She pressed Marvin II against that wetness, against the slight resistance as her opening wasn't quite ready for Marvin yet. She pressed a little harder and Marvin greedily moved inside of her as sensations began coursing through her body. A few thrusts and she switched to medium and there were more sensations. Marvin II was working his magic, just as Marvin I had done before.

PickFiction
PickFiction
1,431 Followers