All Comments on 'Amy's Turn'

by PickFiction

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
SWT3SWT3about 4 years ago
Another wonderful chapter...

This surprised me. Of course, it makes sense once it is revealed that Randy and Kerry have watched the video. There seem to be some loose ends here, especially the FF games started with Anna's girl-friend and then the neighbors. This makes me wonder if the men will play at some point. All in all, it looks like we have the making of a great orgy at some point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really enjoy your stories, but here's this problem again...

"Anna told us about you guys and her," Luke said quite suddenly, smiling at Amy. <I think you mean Randy said to Amy>

"Wait, what?" she stammered out, afraid of what the answer would be.

"When she gets a little drunk, what inhibitions she has get tossed to the back of her brain. You may have already seen that."

"What did she tell you?"

"About she and Luke. . . and then about she and Luke." <Confusing>

There were a few other places where names changed or words were incorrect, which is frustrating, but the story is still awesome. (5/5)

I agree with one of the other commenters on this story...there needs to be a few other mixes. Maybe Dick needs to become part of the girls' family and be initiated by joining in some "family fun" or the daughters need to meet the other two neighbors...and Marvin. Maybe a weekly night of strip poker (following the proper rules for strip poker, of course) needs to bring the neighborhood together once Anna finds a partner of her choosing (or just use Marvin) to even up the numbers. Wherever you choose to take this story, it is essential that you keep the names of the characters straight. Scenes could get thoroughly confusing if you can't. You've got this!

olblueyesolblueyes6 months ago

excellent sex tale,,now to go back and read amy's previous adventures.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous