All Comments on 'Amy's Vacation Ch. 01'

by BareAmy83

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
OldenKickingOldenKickingalmost 4 years ago
Well written... excellent start!

I encourage you to continue! Keeping the paragraphs short keeps it easy to read, and it sounds all very plausible!

I have written a lot here (sometimes in the Incest genre) and I found your story very erotic....

Keep on!

MatureNaturalyMatureNaturalyalmost 4 years ago
Keep Writing

Well written! I am anxious to hear the whole story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great Start!

Keep It going - daily!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Excellent Start

This was a great first Chapter, it got us wanting more. Please give us some more chapters.

OldtoadOldtoadalmost 4 years ago
Hot stuff, you and your story!

The little story has me hooked, I really hope you finish it! This is well written, easy to read. I like it. I looked you up on twitter, very pretty lady, love the eyes.

I have 1 question and you don't have to answer and I hope I don't offend you, it's not my intent to offend or embarrass, but what is this story based on?

OldtoadOldtoadalmost 4 years ago
Hot Stuff, you and your story

I loved the story, I really hope you come back with more. I also visited twitter because I am naturally inquisitive and a very dirty old man. You are very pretty, I just loved your eyes. Yes I always check out a ladies eyes first.

This is my 2nd comment, have no idea where it went, so beware, it might show up.

LustyScribeLustyScribealmost 4 years ago
Please continue!

You are off to a great start! I'll be looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I want d rest of the story ...

Don’t keep us waiting too long ;)

luvs2watchu2luvs2watchu2almost 4 years ago
Nice Beginning

Great start to what could be a very interesting Daddy/Daughter vacation.

I hope it is a long, erotic and very satisfying experience for both.

Good job!

bill229bill229almost 4 years ago
An interesting beginning

Very easy to read - just enough detail to be interesting but not too much to bore the reader.

Look forward to reading more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Amy's yellow bikini

Nice story. Very interesting and detailed. Still have the bikini? Great that your father bought it for you. He must of knew you really liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Amazing

Amy’s adventure caught my attention right away, I need to hear more. Amy is going to rock the beach. Wish I was there with her.

TackleEligibleTackleEligiblealmost 4 years ago
Fun Story

I enjoyed the first chapter. I’m looking forward to more. Thanks Amy

lovinmidlifelovinmidlifeover 3 years ago
good start

Amy isn’t too over the top, but a very accommodating young lady. Should be a good read. Let’s see

SilmarillionSilmarillionover 3 years ago
Interesting start

to what appears to be an excellent story. On to Ch. 02.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Mine oh Mine

Amy it's wonderful to be reading this introduction chapter. My willy had begun to grow large as I am exciting. Love those yellow tiny outfit as you described. I wished I was there in the public dress room. Much Love

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Need more info on what's next?

Cernunnos_1957Cernunnos_1957over 2 years ago

I love her stories. They're like something I would write but better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So far so good can’t wait to read and get hard with the rest of the stories.

Bbcluver59Bbcluver59over 2 years ago

Mmmmmm….nice start of your trip to Jamaica, Amy! Excited to spend more time in your stories.

Westman99Westman99about 2 years ago

An interesting teaser to make us want more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It says so much without being too crude or explicit……texasjack….

stvwaltonstvwaltonabout 1 year ago

Excellent start to a promising story.

Conniewants2Conniewants2about 1 year ago

I know the feeling, a string Bikini can is next to nothing which that makes it all the more fun to show off in.

FortyninemikeFortyninemike10 months ago

I’m starting to read ur series like I said, enjoyed so far

RichardWWRichardWW9 months ago

So good to read, loved it! Most of all loved the description of what it feels like for a girl to try on her first thong bikini!

SociallyDistortedSociallyDistorted8 months ago

Just started the series and you are off to a great start. Very well written, splashes of real life humor dear author, and quite the build up. Can't wait to get to your latest one after such a long hiatus. Very intrigued!!!

ToylovrToylovr7 months ago

Mmmmm..... your description of the bikini and what it felt like....SO good. Two thumbs up. On to chapter two!

DchargerDcharger6 months ago

What a great start to a story I'm looking forward to continue. Simple yet exciting so far. The story has giving me great visuals / idea's in my head. Keep writing.

PicassosPleasurePicassosPleasure3 months ago

I'll be honest...so far I'm loving the read. Story aside, it's Amy's writing style that impressed me from the start. It flows! It flows sweetly, clearly, effortlessly. I've read countless stories on Literotica, and this is the first time I noticed this. I don't know if there is a literary term for what I'm trying to describe, so I'll just go with "flow," or maybe "fluidity," Her writing style is fluid, it goes down like a cool glass of water. " As for the character Amy, I'm feeling it, girl. Let's go to Jamaica!

DevilbobyDevilboby2 months ago

I've increased your score to five Amy can't understand why I was so mean to you first time around.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBareAmy83@BareAmy83
Bay Area submissive and nudist... you may know me from Twitter. I also published here a few years back... my batteries are recharged and I'm ready to start publishing stories again! I hope you like! Feedback always appreciated- both praise and positive criticism!!!! I love to ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES