All Comments on 'Amy's Vacation Ch. 02'

by BareAmy83

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
luvs2watchu2luvs2watchu2almost 4 years ago
Great Follow Up!

Amy and Daddy's erotic vacation has officially begun! I hope you have mapped out several chapters of erotic fun and fantasy, that Amy and Daddy can fulfill.

Please continue, you are headed in the right direction.

MatureNaturalyMatureNaturalyalmost 4 years ago
Good second chapter

Again, great story line set in a great location. Only other comment might be that the dialogue and action moves a bit quickly, not a lot of development. That said, I am anxiously awaiting the next chapter.

bill229bill229almost 4 years ago
Nice continuation

Nice continuation - looking forward to more chapters and the holiday continuing.

DunkirkDunkirkalmost 4 years ago

By the time the vacation is over amy should be able to tell daddy that he will be a father and eventually show him a beautiful baby bump

Terri18Terri18almost 4 years ago
Baby next

Is Amy on birth control? Did Daddy just get her pregnant?

LustyScribeLustyScribealmost 4 years ago
Looking forward to more!

You've got us hooked!

For Anonymous that claims it is plagiarism: That's a stout charge. Can you back it up? If not, then you ought to be quiet.

OldtoadOldtoadalmost 4 years ago
Definitely hooked, and holding...

Great Ch. 02, left me wanting more..MORE and MORE!

Thanks.....

What will the maid think... Only one bed to make up?

KlitomaticKlitomaticalmost 4 years ago
lost me

at 38 DDD, your story tho

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Awsome

I didn't want it to end. I want more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
beulahthebrit

Sorry, liked it until the 38DDD, of course, that's perfectly normal for an eighteen yr old cheer-leader in the good old USA. I'm wondering if you've been contaminated by the `orange-man's' make-up, after-all, he'd be drawn to something that big. Please just imagine the weight and discomfort they would be. What's next daddy's cock is a foot long. Also not mention of birth-control, getting your daughter up the duff, is a no-no.

SilmarillionSilmarillionover 3 years ago
38DDD

is a bit over the top, but the rest is fairly decent. Need to remember to spell check and proof read. Still, looking forward to reading the next few chapters over the next couple of days.

BigPopsBigPopsover 3 years ago
38DDD is possible

And I think probable with this author

And what matter is it; enjoy the rest of this wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
38DDD is ridiculous

"...38DDD (and sometimes E!) cup breasts..." are supposed to be a cheerleader's boobs? Not unless she's had massive implants or she's a very chubby girl. That "38" is the inches around her rib cage, NOT around the highest/widest point of her breasts. Also, she succumbs way too easily to sex with her father, which means this isn't the first time they've had sex. But the story implies that it IS the first time considering her surprise when daddy comes into the dressing room to check out the neon bikini. Bottom line is the story is confusing. Is she a well-experienced slut, or is she an almost innocent that daddy is now claiming as his own?

wolfgrrlTwolfgrrlTalmost 3 years ago

Despite the complaints about the DDD boobs... I fully loved this... "I'm not wet, you're wet!" lol

slimdickslimdickover 2 years ago

Bare Amy83, I think you are a talented young writer and once I started reading your first chapter I knew I was a fan forever. I like your style and I want to read the next chapter as soon as possible. I know my beautiful wife will love your story as much as I do. We love to role play our favorite characters and it sounds like we are going to love being an incestous Daddy and Daughter (I hope to impregnate my Amy at some point).

Loved you, Slimdick

Bbcluver59Bbcluver59over 2 years ago

So beautifully written, Amy! I love how you describe the scenes in great detail, building up to daddy and his girl enjoying together their first moments in Jamaica.

Westman99Westman99about 2 years ago

A step up in pace from chapter 1. The writing is good and well paced....but plausibility is a problem for me.

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53about 2 years ago

Sorry, you lost me at 38DDD.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

if i were the dad...

i'd fuck her silly, of course...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You started with past tense and wound up using present tense. Choose a tense and stick with it. Poor writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I agree with GrandEagle53, AND Anonymous.

D cup tits are too big, let alone DDD.

When you changed tenses, I quit reading.

rickydean56rickydean56about 1 year ago

Ditto on the DDD. I quit also.

ToylovrToylovr7 months ago

Ohhhhh.....Amy's gonna have a GREAT vacation! I'm think'n that thick cock of Daddy's is going to be the focus of her vacation.... aside from the sun soaked beaches perhaps?

DchargerDcharger6 months ago

Great story. Like it all so far.

PicassosPleasurePicassosPleasure3 months ago

Oh my! Can I be you're Daddy? I'll give that scene a "Two Flames Up." 🔥🔥 Smokin Hot!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Na, not for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBareAmy83@BareAmy83
Bay Area submissive and nudist... you may know me from Twitter. I also published here a few years back... my batteries are recharged and I'm ready to start publishing stories again! I hope you like! Feedback always appreciated- both praise and positive criticism!!!! I love to ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES