All Comments on 'Amy's Vacation Ch. 03'

by BareAmy83

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
OldtoadOldtoadalmost 4 years ago
Still .... Ah ... Holding...

Waiting, not going to let go just yet...

I thought that this might have gone father than it did.....

But it's too early for you to get shared...

Can't wait for the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

When they get to their bungalow it should be to spend the night with daddy's cock in her pussy filling it with his cum

luvs2watchu2luvs2watchu2almost 4 years ago
Way to Go.

This chapter is up to your expected standard. Please keep the sexual tensions building. Amy has a lot of love to give her Daddy. And Daddy will return it all in kind.

Lic2pleaseLic2pleasealmost 4 years ago
Time will tell

I like the progress so far, I think this vaca is opening a lot of her desires

Anthony1965Anthony1965almost 4 years ago
Love the Story

The first three chapters are wonderful and I can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Great start to this story keep it up. Hope pt 4 comes soon.

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 3 years ago

You've really scored here it seems you really enjoyed daddy's touch. I am also an old romantic sadly now single.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing

Reading Amy’s words, I’m there I’m part of the story. Simply amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Huh?

“...these people are so happy! I love it!). He had a thick accent, but spoke English well...”

“These people”?

You know that the official language of Jamaica *is* English, right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoy your dragging the story out. We all knew what was going to happen but you are telling a romantic take and not just porn.

well done Amy

John

Bbcluver59Bbcluver59over 2 years ago

Wow, Amy! Your detailed depictions of the various scenes, literally put me in Jamaica. Love how you describe the people and places that daddy and his girl visit. And of course, love the description of daddy making his sweet little angel cum in this story.

Westman99Westman99about 2 years ago

I think your writing is excellent and very descriptive drawing a nice picture. As much as I love the premise of the story again for me it fails the plausibility test. If that element was more accurate the story would be stunning.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

38DDD with no bra???

Also, fun fact: Jamaica is one of the most homophobic islands in the Caribbean and has laws against same-sex acts.

Series was okay but I'm unable to suspend belief this far.

ToylovrToylovr7 months ago

Mmmmm.... I LOVE your writing skills.... the way you describe things... PERFECT!

DchargerDcharger6 months ago

Great chapter. I could see myself watching w/ delight on the beach as the story is being read.

Coinhunter51Coinhunter515 months ago

What a beautiful story

PicassosPleasurePicassosPleasure3 months ago

I'm ordering you a Mario's mango madness, Amy. I like the way you dance us through a scene so gracefully. It's like you're doing a Balero, which places an emphasis on smoothness.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBareAmy83@BareAmy83
Bay Area submissive and nudist... you may know me from Twitter. I also published here a few years back... my batteries are recharged and I'm ready to start publishing stories again! I hope you like! Feedback always appreciated- both praise and positive criticism!!!! I love to ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES