Amy's Vacation Ch. 07

Story Info
Amy and her Father go to Celeste & David's for a photo shoot.
3.6k words
4.67
25.1k
31

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/04/2023
Created 07/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BareAmy83
BareAmy83
541 Followers

A resort golf cart dropped us off at the Alexanders' chateau at around 8:30pm; our agreed upon time. It was located up on one of the few hills at the resort, and was quite enormous in size... much larger than ours! The lights of the resort's bungalows shone out before us down the hill.

Daddy rang the doorbell, and David opened the door. He was nude. And that handsome cock of his was once again prominently displayed. A gleaming band of metal surrounded the base of his penis and testicles, like a ring.

"Amy! Phil! Come on in! We are so glad you made it!" he welcomed with a hug for me and a handshake for Daddy.

Their front room was poshly decorated... very upscale, much more than ours. In the room, lighting and photography equipment was scattered about. I felt like I was on a small movie set. David led us down the hall, past a richly appointed study and into a more casual family room, where Celeste was lounging on one of several couches, watching an episode of "Real Housewives". She smiled and stood up, setting down her glass of champagne. She was nude as well.

Daddy and I both received lingering hugs from her, with Celeste afterwards standing back a tad and complimenting me on my attire: "You, girl, look GORGEOUS!"

I blushed. We had taken her advice and stopped off at one of the resort stores before heading back to our bungalow. I had picked out a black sequined cocktail dress with hints of dark teal, and a pair of black heels to match. The dress showed plenty of cleavage, which I think is what helped Daddy say "Yes" to the dress, haha! The dress wasn't inexpensive, but he felt it was worth it. Wearing it, I felt like a million dollars, to say the least! I'd rushed back home and done my hair up into a French twist after a quick shower.

"Champagne?"

I nodded, but Daddy asked instead if there were any beers around.

"I'm sure we can find one for ya, Phil." David said as they strolled off to the kitchen.

Celeste poured me a glass of wine and she muted the widescreen as we sat down on the couch.

"So, Amy, let's talk about the shoot. Are you sure you're up for this?"

"Yes, I'm actually really excited about it, Celeste."

"Great... so am I. Posing with Hanna was such a wonderful experience and the photos came out amazing as well." She reached out a hand and put it on my knee.

"David wants us to do a shoot in the living room. I'm sure you saw the equipment when you came in. Will you be okay with getting close to me, in the photos? Or should we keep a respectable space between us?"

"Oh, I am fine with us getting as close as you'd like, to be honest. I just... I'm so excited about this, and my heart is racing... I'm really nervous, but I'm also ready to get started."

"Champagne helps, honey. Take another sip. As a matter of fact, finish off the whole glass and pour yourself another. I'm going to head upstairs real quick and put on a dress that should match yours. I thought it best to wait until I see what you wore before getting ready myself, but it won't be hard to match you. Every girl has a 'little black dress', right?"

I smiled and nodded, "Unless your Daddy doesn't pack it for you."

We both laughed.

Celeste stood up and went down the hall and upstairs. I got up and walked over towards the large sliding glass doors, my high heels clicking on the tile floor. A warm Caribbean breeze flowed freely through and I stepped out onto their back deck. To one side, I could see the ocean, with the cabanas and restaurants and tiki torches in the distance. The sound of music could faintly be heard. To the other side, I could see the darkness of the island itself, dotted with the occasional light of a home. Their deck had a huge hottub, and assorted loungers and chairs and tables, as well as a small bar. They could have a wonderful party just here on the back deck.

As I looked around, I noticed that David and Celeste had been having some fun on their deck: there was an assortment adult toys... dildos... on a table near the hottub. Some of them had some rather odd shapes to them; like nothing I had ever seen in my limited experience. Varying colors, sizes and shapes. I wondered which one she preferred.

I decided I'd better go back inside and not seem like a snooper. I casually looked around the room family room and the kitchen beyond, where Daddy and David were chatting. The kitchen featured a cute little breakfast nook, which had some camera equipment on a table.

"There's our new star," David began. "Ready to get in front of my lens, Amy?"

"Yeah, I really am!" I responded, with a big smile.

"You're gonna do great, I have no doubt. Celeste has not stopped talking about you since we came back from the beach."

Just then, Celeste appeared in the doorway. "Well, let's get started then!"

She looked beautiful. She'd kept her sandy blonde hair down, bobbed just below her chin, parted to one side. Her makeup was maybe just a tad past a natural look, with darkened eyes and pronounced deep red lips. A black mini-dress that barely covered her butt cheeks hugged her body tightly, with a wide, plunging front that showed full cleavage, hanging heavily and beautifully, with an enticing valley between them. Her belly button ring was visible and she wore a long, thin diamond necklace that hung delicately between her cleavage. Strappy black high heels raised her height and accentuated her legs.

Celeste reached out her hand, and I took it. Together, we went into the living room.

David and Daddy followed. Celeste and I discussed how to start the shoot, while David turned on the lights and connected his camera to a tripod in the center of the room. We decided to start with me on the couch, sitting cross legged, with her standing behind and to the side of me, on the arm of the couch.

CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK!

David's camera rapid-fired... much faster than a cell phone picture.

"Don't worry about getting the right 'look' for me, Amy... I want you to move... explore your feelings, the space itself... anything you want. I'll work with what you give me and as long as you have fun, we'll get some great shots. Celeste will do the same with you. Just keep moving, and let me take as many photos as I can."

"Okay, David," I nodded. Daddy was a little behind David, watching intently.

As the camera clicked, I started to move.

CLICK CLICK CLICK!

I tried to look sexy.

CLICK CLICK CLICK!

I tried to look demure.

CLICK CLICK CLICK!

I tried to look mysterious.

CLICK CLICK CLICK!

I tried to look hot.

CLICK CLICK CLICK!

The encouragement I heard from David prodded me towards letting go and being in the moment.

Then Celeste's hands touched me... on my shoulders at first... then her hands slid down... to the tops of my breasts... they were so warm! My head turned slightly; she had moved closer to me on the couch, so much so that I could rest my head against her side. I closed my eyes and moaned a little... and then her fingertips dipped into the top of my dress and caressed my nipples. She elicited a soft, pleasant sound as well, before tweaking my nipples briefly and withdrawing her fingertips.

Celeste came over and sat next to me... "Let's start taking off that dress, Amy," she suggested.

CLICK CLICK CLICK!

I nodded my approval and her hands softly went to my dress and as David's camera rolled, she pulled down the top, exposing my breasts, with my now-hardening nipples. With both hands, she squeezed my breasts, a delighted look on her face. Her touch felt so warm and friendly, and very playful!

"Mmmm," she moaned. "I've been looking forward to doing this all day."

CLICK CLICK CLICK!

Her fingers caressed my breasts, pushing them together and upward, like a corset's cups, just as she turned her face towards the camera while her butt wiggled playfully towards it as well.

I didn't know quite what to do, and David sensed this, because he began giving instructions: "Place your left hand on Celeste's hand, Amy, like you're giving her permission. That's it. Good girl!"

CLICK CLICK CLICK!

I stopped being concerned about the camera, and more concerned with enjoying the experience. With Celeste's help, I stood up and we posed together in front of the camera. She leaned her head down and licked one of my nipples. I tossed my head back and savored the feeling of her delicate tongue teasing me.

"Celeste, take Amy's hair down."

"Mmmm," she purred, "can do!"

Celeste embraced me and went in for a deep, lingering kiss. I closed my eyes and kissed her back, feeling her tongue enter my mouth and dance inside like a butterfly. One of my hands instinctively went to her breast, and I felt her dress, and the hardened nipple underneath.

CLICK CLICK CLICK!

I moved the fabric aside and revealed her breast, my fingers shakily finding her nipple and tweaking it. Celeste moved her hands up around me to my hair, finding the pin that held it all up, and slowly removed it, allowing my hair to fall down to it's natural length. She caressed the back of my neck and splayed her fingers up the base of my skull, then gently but firmly pulled my head back and began kissing my neck.

I was in heaven.

CLICK CLICK CLICK!

After she finished, she spun around. "Undo my dress, it's time to get out of these things."

I obeyed and helped her out of her dress. Her breasts were resplendent, her nipples erect.

Her huge areola cried out for my attention and I was well aware of it.

I put my hands on her body and slid them down. She placed hers over mine, giving me permission to explore. I kissed her neck and shoulders, and she encouraged me with small moans and mews. My hands found her breasts and I cupped them.

"Yes! Yes! YES!" David cheered behind the camera. "Keep going Amy!"

Almost in a dazzled daze, I let both of my thumbs roll around and around her areola, which covered so much of the tips of her breasts. Her moans only encouraged me.

I let her breasts fall after giving her nipples and tits a good playful, drawn out squeeze, then lowered my hands, over her belly and down as far as I could reach. Her Venus mound was very pronounced, almost like a little pooch. I could almost touch her slit, with it's deep fold.

CLICK CLICK CLICK!

"Celeste... get Amy out of her dress now." David directed.

With a smile and a nod towards David, Celeste turned to face me. She looked so beautiful. She put her hands on my waist, taking the fabric of my dress and sliding it down, bending down at her knees as she did so. I stepped out of my dress and she tossed it off-camera to the side. My little black thong panties quickly followed.

She remained down on her knees and leaned in close on my own bare kitty. I felt her cheek as it touched my lower hip, and felt her breath on my bareness. I placed a hand on her head in permission, and she looked up at me with feigned surprise.

"Why, where did this beautiful womanhood come from?" she playfully pantomimed for the camera. Within a moment, her tongue was sliding out and making contact with my most intimate area.

I felt her warm, wet tongue touch my outer labia, and I gasped pleasantly in response.

CLICK CLICK CLICK!

Her tongue dove in between, but only partially, as she tried to keep her face to one side, so the camera could catch everything.

"Amy, reach down and part your lips for Celeste," David requested.

I did so, parting my labia. Celeste smiled and said, "Good girl", then playfully blew a little breeze that sent wonderful shivers throughout me. Her tongue snaked out once again, coming to rest on my clit hood.

CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK!

I glimpsed beyond the camera.

Daddy was leaning against another chair... and was rubbing his now exposed and erect cock through the fly in his pants!

We must be doing SOMETHING right, I reasoned!

"Onto the couch, you two!" David called.

I sank slowly onto the couch with Celeste. We kissed, we touched, we played. It was wonderful. I was getting seriously turned on.

CLICK CLICK CLICK!

We finished the shoot with both of us sitting on the couch, high heels up on the cushions, legs apart, and reaching over, spreading each other's vaginas for all to see.

"GREAT! GREAT! Oh, so hot, girls! SO HOT!" David called as he worked his camera.

"Amy, I am SO impressed! You're a natural!" Celeste beamed.

I blushed and thanked her for being such a great co-model. She kissed me, deeply again.

"I certainly enjoyed it," I heard Daddy say from back behind David. His cock was still sticking straight up.

"I'll go through these later, do the edits, and be sure to give you a flash drive with all the best shots, Phil," David continued. "It'll take a few days, especially since we are supposed to be here on vacation... but, this is part of the fun for me. I've got quite the setup here, and it seems that most of the vacationers we ask to pose are happy to do so."

"That's amazing... I'm so glad you invited me to join you both. I can't wait to see how things turn out." I was beaming, to say the least.

Celeste nodded, "David's quite talented, both behind the lens AND at the keyboard. He'll make our photos shine, that's for sure. Maybe he should show you some that he took of me when we first arrived."

"I'm game if you are, Amy," he said.

"Sure," I followed, "I'd love to."

David motioned for me to follow him and he led me upstairs to the master bedroom.

Their laptop was open and a screensaver went through photos of Celeste and David from their journeys all over the world. David sat down at the chair and pulled up his editing program, and started showing me photos of Celeste that he had taken- some in studio, some in outdoor locales. In some of the photos, Celeste had streaks of light coming from her body as if she were radiating them. Others had her with other women or other men. A few even had her surrounded by nothing but 8 penises. She had a spit trail leading from one of the ends to her mouth.

David was looking at me. "Your nipples are hard again. I think you might like my work. Or my wife."

I stammered, a little embarrassed, "Um, is it okay that I like both?"

He grinned, obviously much more comfortable with the situation than me, "Of course it is. I'm flattered that you appreciate my work... and that goes double for you finding my wife to be attractive. I obviously do as well."

His head tilted down and I followed his gaze. He had a very long erection pointing skyward.

"And if I'm being honest... this reaction isn't all about Celeste. You're very beautiful... a natural... and I got very aroused watching you with my wife."

He stood up as he said this and took my hand, holding it. His thumb caressed the back of my hand. He raised it and kissed it, then slowly kissed his way up my arm while looking me in the eye.

I could only blush as I enjoyed the attention.

As he neared my shoulder, he stopped and slid his other arm around me, pulling me close to him. My nipples were teased by his chest hair, and I felt his rock hard manhood against my tummy.

He paused for only a moment, then leaned in and softly closed his eyes to kiss me.

I kissed him back.

My mouth opened for him and he took the cue, sliding his tongue inside and entwining it with mine. I inhaled heavily, savoring the kiss of a stranger.

His hands slid down to my butt and cupped it as he kissed me. He drew me into him and I didn't relent.

David paused his kiss and whispered, "Do you want to go to bed with me?"

In a trance, I nodded. It was all he needed.

He lifted me effortlessly from the ground and carried me, until we both fell onto the bed. He was all over me and I was loving every minute of it.

"Is this okay with Celeste?" I asked between kisses and licks.

"Of course it is... we swing. I do need to get something though..." he trailed off as he rose up and leaned over to the nightstand. He withdrew a condom and started rolling it down his shaft. He then squeezed a little lube onto it and jacked himself a few times.

"Now, where were we?"

He collapsed onto me again, between my spread legs. I could feel his erection at my entrance and with barely any effort, he slid his length halfway into me. He moaned as he did, withdrawing and going deeper with each thrust.

I wrapped my arms around David and savored the feeling of a total stranger having sex with me. It felt different than Daddy's cock... not as thick, but he was penetrating very deeply, very fast. David moved his hips in circles as he penetrated me over and over, letting me feel his prod in several areas each time.

It felt fantastic!!

One of his hands went to my right breast. He cupped it and lifted it up so he could suckle my nipple. He sucked it greedily, punctuated by playful bites at it. Their sensitivity sent shockwaves through my body. I trembled in delight.

"You feel so good, Amy... you're so hot. God, I've wanted to fuck you ever since seeing you on the beach today. I haven't been with a girl your age in so long... I told Celeste: 'If only I could enjoy her once during our vacation.' and Celeste told me that it sounded like a great idea, so we sent over those drinks. And now, well, look at us." David smiled down at me and picked up his pace, fucking me faster.

I smiled back and licked my lips. "Well, approaching me with drinks is never a bad idea."

"And your breasts..." he trailed off... "Well, you've seen my wife. I'm a boob connoisseur... and yours are PERFECTION!"

We kept going, my breasts swaying as he furiously fucked me, which only seemed to arouse him more, as he was constantly touching, kissing, suckling and staring at them.

"I'm getting close, honey. May I cum on your luscious breasts? Or should I cum in the condom?"

"Well, I like it inside me... and, if you want... you don't need the condom..."

His eyes went wide and he smiled, "You mean it?"

I nodded my consent and he quickly withdrew. I heard him snap the condom off of his cock and in an instant, he was back inside.

"Oh my GOD, you feel even better without it!" he cried.

His cock was quickly coated in my own warm juices as he went back to his pace, moving fast and fucking me deep... his head battling my cervix and his length deftly stroking my own clitoris as he pulled out and up to maximize the effect.

David started to squint. "Oh baby, ohhhhh baby...I'm gonna cum... oh god, yes, it's... it's... YES!"

I felt my mate's erection swell inside of my body and as he stiffened, I felt the heat of his ejaculate spray out into my womanhood. It felt amazing. He punctuated each thrust and ejaculation with a growl between clinched teeth and I matched his pleasure, my pussy gripping hard on his cock, milking him with my own orgasm. It was raw and mind-blowing.

"You're so beautiful...so beautiful...so, so beautiful," he gasped as he clutched me close to him, pushing his cock further into me, almost painfully, as if he wanted to bury himself inside for life. He kissed my face all over and I nibbled his ear, whispering, "Thank you, lover... I needed that!"

My insides were warm with his essence.

He stayed in me while his power subsided, until it finally flopped out. Without a word, he began kissing his way down my body, to my private valley. His tongue slid out and he began licking me, sucking his own cum leak off of my skin.

"Amy? Would you like to pose for me... solo... sometime?" he asked as he looked up at me from between my legs.

My eyes were smiling. "Of course I would!"

He smiled too and climbed back up my body, holding me like a protector.

"I'd love that. I can do wonderful things with you."

He held me a little longer, his fingers gently caressing me, then suggested, "Perhaps we should go downstairs and check on Celeste and your Father."

My eyes went wide and he must have suspected my thoughts.

"Don't worry... I have a feeling that they're both quite comfortable at the moment."

BareAmy83
BareAmy83
541 Followers
12