All Comments on 'Amy's Vacation Ch. 07'

by BareAmy83

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Jim157Jim157over 3 years ago

Love it. Can’t wait for the next chapter

big_hardt_4ubig_hardt_4uover 3 years ago
Very Enjoyable and Inspiring!

I enjoyed this chapter as much as the others. The detail behind your descriptions of both the physical and emotional make the story both vivid and real. I can't wait to find out how Amy feels at the end of this chapter...?

DunkirkDunkirkover 3 years ago

Amy and Celeste would look great with 2 cocks in them. One in their cunts and the second in their ass.

LustyScribeLustyScribeover 3 years ago
Still SO hot!

Kills me waiting for the next chapter, though LOL! Thanks for sharing your amazing talent!

luvs2watchu2luvs2watchu2over 3 years ago
AMAZING!

Each chapter is hotter than the previous. How hot can you go? PLEASE continue.

Cernunnos_1957Cernunnos_1957over 2 years ago

BareAmy83 is a wonderful writer. I hope for many more chapters on her nudists Amy, her daddy, Celeste, her husband and their lives as swingers.

Bbcluver59Bbcluver59over 2 years ago

Such a wonderful vacation Amy is having! I love your rich story telling too.

DchargerDcharger6 months ago

Great Ch. Too bad there isn't pictures to go w/. Mmmmmm the thoughts this story brings. Can't wait for the next Ch.

PicassosPleasurePicassosPleasure3 months ago

Perhaps the best way to describe this part of the story is by using you're words, Amy, "a good playful drawn out squeeze." Thank you for the squeeze!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBareAmy83@BareAmy83
Bay Area submissive and nudist... you may know me from Twitter. I also published here a few years back... my batteries are recharged and I'm ready to start publishing stories again! I hope you like! Feedback always appreciated- both praise and positive criticism!!!! I love to ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES