Amy's Vacation Ch. 10

Story Info
Amy & her Dad take a workshop at the resort.
5.7k words
4.67
27.8k
40

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/04/2023
Created 07/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BareAmy83
BareAmy83
539 Followers

Chapter 10

(AUTHOR'S NOTE: Special thanks to the real Guy Hollingsworth and the real Bettie & Jasmina for helping with this chapter! They have given permission to be characters in this story. Love you all!)

***** ***** *****

I awoke to the beautiful Jamaican sun streaming through the curtains of our room. I rolled over- Daddy wasn't there.

Instead, he had left a note:

"Dear amy,

I awoke bright and early and VERY invigorated (no idea why, haha!) and have gone for a walk. I figured you could use your sleep. I'll be back around 11 or so.

Love, Daddy"

I glanced at the clock. It was almost 9:30 in the morning.

I reached over and grabbed the remote to the tv. I flipped it on and started scrolling through the channels. The first few channels were dedicated to The Oasis Spa & Resort: different mini commercials about the amenities of the island, including the restaurants and recreational activities, as well as upcoming events and workshops. I watched a few of them, then kept flipping. There were a few local Jamaican stations, as well as some of the basic cable fare- TBS, CNN, Fox News, A&E, Cartoon Network. But as I kept scrolling, I came across the OTHER channels....

Porn.

Lots and lots of porn.

Now, I'm not the most innocent girl in the world, but I've never actually sat down to watch porn. I've seen some stuff online, and some boys I know have even sent me some "dick pics", but being that I'm 18, its not like I've ever gone out and rented a pornographic movie.

This... could be interesting.

The first few dozen channels were what I would imagine most porns are: men and women having sex... sometimes a couple of girls with a guy, sometimes two women.

Honestly, it was starting to make my heart race.

I almost felt guilty watching this.

Almost.

I kept scrolling up the dial. Next came lesbian porn, including a few channels dedicated to films from a company called Girl-Girl Films. One series that caught my eye was called "Mother-Daughter Club", where two older women would meet up and trade their daughters to each other for some reason or another... and they'd hook up. The daughters were beautiful, but I found myself more drawn to the Mothers... curvy, voluptuous MILFs who obviously knew how to take great care of a girl's needs.

My curiosity told me to keep flipping channels, so I kept going.

Next were the gay porns... men on men, and LOTS of cute guys! Wow! After that was bondage porn... lots of leather, lots of girls (and guys) tied up. I watched some with interest. Maybe I'll go back to this. Next came some "All Black" and then "All Asian" channels. Then there were the parody porns... 'Star Whores', 'Batgirl Loves Harley Quinn', 'I Know Who You Did Last Summer', etc.... pretty funny, and the geek girl inside of me smiled...but, kinda... I dunno... not for me.

I flipped back to the lesbian channels and started watching. One came on called "Lesbian Seduction 8" and it was from Girl-Girl Films. The scene involved a very teeny-tiny Asian girl named Kitty, who was applying for a job as a personal assistant to a very buxom woman named Keisha. She towered over the girl and was obviously much more experienced in life and sex. She quickly seduced Kitty and led her to bed, where she began giving her a massage.

My hands started to instinctually slide over my body. I felt positively electric. I licked my lips as I watched Keisha explore Kitty's butt cheeks, then spread them and start to gingerly massage her anus. Kitty would giggle with delight and coo with pleasure.

I was getting wet, but I didn't quite want to just do "this"..... I wanted more.

I glanced over and sitting in Daddy's spot on the bed was my "ride or die", my "number one": Mr. Jinxies.

"Come here, you," I said as I picked up the stuffed teddy bear that I'd had since I was little. I got up on my knees and straddled Mr. Jinxies' belly. He was so soft and warm. I started to grind my pussy onto Mr. Jinxies tummy as I watched Kitty roll over and start suckling Keisha's nipples. The girl was so tiny and adorable... completely flat chested but with a clit piercing that would shine in the light of their bedroom like a diamond. Keisha was so womanly and curvaceous, and you could tell from her responses that this wasn't just some other acting job; I believe she really had feelings for her co-star.

Mr. Jinxies felt SO GOOD beneath me. I picked up my pace. My hands were down, legs parted on my knees; I was on all-fours, grinding my favorite teddy bear while watching two beautiful women make sweet, sweet love to each other.

"Your fingers are so tiny, you could almost get your whole hand inside me," Keisha said to Kitty, and I wanted that feeling for myself. My breath grew fast as my heartbeat increased. The sensation of Mr. Jinxies between my legs, driving my clit wild with desire was increasing my arousal. I was so close!

As Keisha climaxed on screen, an atom bomb went off between my legs!!!!

It felt amazing.... I was panting and sweating a little, watching as Keisha's eyes rolled back into her head and Kitty went down and licked her beautiful clit like a good girl.

I collapsed onto the bed, savoring the moment, still feeling Mr. Jinxies pressed tight against my bare slit. I squeezed my legs around him and felt his soft fur tickle my inner thighs.

God, Mr. Jinxies.... you are so good...

I slowly regained my composure and decided a shower was in order. I lifted myself up off the bed on shaky legs and headed into our bathroom to wash off my perspiration and get ready for the day.

I left the lesbian porn on.

***** ***** *****

Daddy came back at just past 11am and found me on the patio eating strawberries, already dressed in my yellow bikini from the airport. My hair was still up in a towel turban, but I figured we'd be hitting the beach today, so there was no reason to get fancy and take the time to blow it out.

"Well hello there," he began. He came over and gave me a kiss. I kissed back.

"Strawberries?" I offered.

"Love one!" he opened his mouth and I popped one in. Then he sat across from me.

"Hope I didn't wake you on my way out this morning." His eyes traveling down my body as he said this. With one of my feet propped up on the adjacent chair, he was able to see everything, and I didn't mind a bit.

"Nope, I was out like a light."

"I could tell. You were even snoring a little..."

"Daddy!" I cried, in mock shock.

He chuckled. "Well, the fresh air did me a world of good. I took a right out of our bungalow and just followed the path. It's so pretty here. And there were a few people out and about on walks at that time too; met some nice folks. One couple, the Hollingsworths, are over here on vacation from England. They told me about a workshop they're going to at around 2pm and I thought maybe we could too, if you wanted."

"What's it about?"

"Intimate Female Touch. It's a program that teaches different masturbatory techniques for the female body, and since I'm a bit out of practice, well, I thought maybe we could take it together.... if you want. I know it'd cut into our beach day, but..." he trailed off.

"Hmm, a class about how to make me feel better during masturbation? I don't know, Daddy... it's not like I masturbate." I winked at him. My denial would be obvious to a blind man that it was a lie.

"Oh, I know, pumpkin. Only people over 50 masturbate... sure..." he laughed as well.

"So, maybe we can go have a drink somewhere and listen to some music before the workshop?" I suggested.

"I like the way you think, hon. Get dressed. Or, better, don't get dressed. I'm sure your bikini is more than enough. We will need to take towels, though. I'll go pack a bag while you finish up your strawberries."

Daddy got up and left. I selected another strawberry and as I lifted it from the bowl, I contemplated the possibilities that this workshop might bring and tossed the strawberry up into the air. It landed perfectly in my mouth, and I ate it with aplomb.

***** ***** *****

After having drinks at a tiki hut, Daddy and I crossed over the beach access road to a set of buildings. They were all one story tall and built similarly to both the tiki huts and the sunscreen huts, but with walls and tinted window doors that could slide open. They were all shut at the moment. A door on the lefthand side of one building marked 161 had a digital list of all of the activities planned for the day:

6:00am- Nude Yoga Meet-Up

10:00am- Bingo

Noon- Figure Drawing

2:00pm- Intimate Female Touch Workshop

4:00pm- BDSM for Beginners

6:00pm- Sex During Pregnancy

10:00pm- Swing Couples Meet-Up

We came inside and were greeted by a beautiful young girl of Indian descent, but with a British accent. She introduced herself as Jasmina and welcomed us in, motioning for us to take a lounger in the main room.

Daddy and I stepped inside and saw a dozen padded loungers spread in a circle around a large room. There were a few couples already here, including a lesbian couple, a young couple, and a slightly early-middle aged couple. The gentleman turned when he saw us and stood up.

"Phil!" he called, in a thick English accent.

Was everyone here today English?

"Hi, Guy," Daddy went over to shake his outstretched hand.

"Glad you could make it. This is my wife, Sylvia," he motioned to the lady sitting on the lounger beside him.

"How do you do," Daddy asked as he took her hand. "And this is my daughter, Amy."

"Pleased to meet you, love," Guy said as he took my hand then pulled me in for a lingering hug. I smiled, a tad taken aback, but he was obviously a hugger and seemed warm and gentle. Sylvia and I smiled and said our hellos. She looked me up and down and then back at her husband with a smile.

Guy, who was built like a big bald-headed wall, had a tattoo of the Grim Reaper on his left arm and was wearing black swim trunks with two red stars on the right leg, and Sylvia was wearing one of the Oasis robes: thick, white and luxurious. She was very pretty, with maroon hair and big brown eyes.

The Hollingsworths had been here for over two weeks. They were on holiday and this was their favorite place to vacation. They were staying for another two weeks, then heading back to England. "Unfortunately," Guy had added with a laugh.

A few more couples had arrived and a very stunning woman had begun to circulate through the crowd. She made our way over to us and said that the workshop would begin momentarily, suggesting we take a place at a lounger and get comfortable.

We settled down next to the Hollingsworths and Daddy laid out our towels on the lounger. Taking a cue from the other couples, I sat on the main part of the lounger and Daddy sat at the foot of it.

The stunning woman went to the center of the room and began, "Good afternoon everyone. I am Dr. Bettie Cordnoy, a licensed sex therapist with over 14 years experience."

She was English. This was getting almost weird. I definitely needed to go to the casino tonight. Is there anything you can bet on that's just "English"???

"Along with my partner, Jasmina, whom many of you met on the way in, I have been working here at the Oasis Spa and Resort for the past three years, hosting a variety of workshops in all sorts of areas. Later today, I'll be hosting one on Sex During Pregnancy, so if any of you are expecting, I'd be happy to have you attend that class later today at 6:00pm. We WILL have chocolate bars for all of our pregnant ladies."

A chuckle all around the room.

Jasmina came and stood beside Bettie. Sizing them up, Jasmina was very short, barely over 5 feet tall, with her hair in a long braid down the center of her back that reached to her butt cheeks. She was dressed in a thin, see-through sari and her makeup was tastefully done. I could see her prominent, dark nipples. Large gold hoop earrings matched the gold necklace encircling her neck.

Bettie was taller, but not by much- more like my height. Her tall heels helped her to gain more height, though, so much so that she was well over a head taller than Jasmina as they stood side by side. Bettie's hair was blonde and cropped super short, close to her head and gorgeous brown eyes. She was dressed a bit more traditionally for the Caribbean: khaki safari shorts, a white tank top and a flowing outer blouse, untucked and unbuttoned, with the Oasis logo over the left breast.

"I'm so glad to see so many of you today. Intimate touch between a man and a woman, or even woman to woman (she nodded at the lesbian couple), can often be a tricky enterprise. As women, we seek and desire to have our bodies pleasured, but we are complex creatures, and sometimes the nuances of our bodies are unfortunately lost on men. That's okay, boys... we need you to be blunt objects for us in our lives and we don't hold you responsible for not instinctually knowing all there is to know about pleasing us. That's why we're here today- to help you discover that roadmap."

She continued, "I want everyone to please close your eyes. Now, men: by show of hands, how many of you know how to please your lady during masturbation?"

She paused. I could hear movement... men lifting their hands, but I did not know how many.

"Very good... now, how many of you men know how to work your lady's g-spot to climax?" Again, I could hear some men raising their hands.

"Thank you, you may put them down. Now, ladies, your turn: how many of your men know how to masturbate you to perfect orgasm?"

I silently raised my hand, as Daddy had indeed given me a great orgasm by rubbing me and licking me.

"And how many of you have had your g-spot expertly massaged to orgasm by your gentleman... or lady (again, for the benefit of the lesbian couple, I surmised)."

I paused... and did not lift my hand.

"Thank you. Ladies, please put your hands down. You may all open your eyes again."

I blinked and smiled at Daddy and he smiled at me. Various couples reached out and held hands or even hugged each other.

"Communication is key in sexuality. We only can know what our partners want if we tell them what we want. You may be surprised to learn that a lot of you are not quite as harmonious as you might think when it comes to your masturbation techniques, based on how you all just responded. That's okay... that's why we're here."

Jasmina brought out a chart that showed the female reproductive organs and put it in the middle of the room, then passed out small papers featuring the same diagram: "The Feminine Roadmap." She also handed all of us markers- green and red, and then went back and stood beside Bettie.

"The female body is obviously a mysterious, wondrous machine. It is complex and it can be intimidating. But, we love our partners and we want what's best for them, and so we must know how to make that machine purr. Although there are general guidelines, no two women are 100% alike. We may enjoy things that other women do not, or we may not enjoy things others do. That's perfectly fine. There are no wrong answers, so long as we listen to our partner and do our best to make them purr. And to make them purr, we follow their Roadmap."

Dr. Bettie lectured for about 15 minutes on the various parts of female anatomy: the clit, the labia, vaginal opening, cervix and g-spot. Pretty basic stuff, but then some of the attendees were older, and perhaps were rekindling their romance, or maybe had never known how to please their partner. I smiled at seeing their dedication to making each other have a more satisfying sex life.

Jasmina disrobed and lay on the central lounger. Her pubic mound was bare and she had ample vaginal lips peeking out from beneath her outer labia. They were beautiful and dark. A camera had been moved over her pubic area and the visuals showed on various widescreen TVs around the room, so that we could all better see what Dr. Bettie was demonstrating. In accordance with Jasmina's pleasure zones, Dr. Bettie used her green and red markers on the black and white diagram to show us where the girl liked to be touched (green markers) and where she didn't quite enjoy being touched (red markers). Through the techniques she would teach us, the idea was that we could figure out our own "body map" of pleasure, and thus help our partners to fulfill our desires more competently.

"At this point, ladies, I'd like to ask you to disrobe. If you do not feel comfortable doing that in this room, that is perfectly fine. Or, if you wish, you can keep a towel around you and let your partner reach under your towel for practice, though both will make it harder for me to assess your technique and offer pointers to your partner."

Daddy looked at me with a cocked eyebrow, "Well, angel?"

Oh, I wasn't going to miss this for the world.

I stood up and quickly removed my bikini bottoms, tossing them to the side. For good measure, the bikini top came off too.

I looked around the room and found most other women undressing as well. Various body types... one woman was absolutely stunning, my idea of a perfect female form. I had to stop myself staring. Another was very fit and had abs that could be used to wash clothes on.

Some of the men took off their clothes as well, including Mr. Hollingsworth, who was sporting a quite chubby erection already, pointing straight at his wife. His foreskin still covered about half of his cockhead, and a bead of precum was visible from where I sat.

Mrs. Hollingsworth- Sylvia- had also disrobed. She had a nice figure featuring nice plump breasts and pinky-red nipples. She had lots of freckles on her chest and a bit of a belly, not unlike me. I was shocked to see that her pubic hair had been dyed to match the maroon hair on her head.

Daddy was beaming with pride and I took his hand as he helped me back down onto the lounger. He looked down between my legs and my slightly parted lips and licked his own. "You look so delicious, baby," he whispered.

I smiled back at him, wondering if my playtime with Mr. Jinxies had my pussy a bit more puffed up than normal.

Bettie instructed our partners to begin by warming their hands by rubbing them together vigorously, then to use a little of the lubricant previously supplied by Jasmina. She told our partners to begin by caressing the outer labia and then to slowly make their way towards the inner labia, parting the outer lips, exposing us, and giving delicate attention to the clitoral area.

"For the first maneuver, we're going to do what I call the 'Corkscrew': Gentlemen, and ladies (another smile towards the lesbians), you will slowly and gently insert two fingers into your partner's vagina, knuckles skyward, fingertips downward. Press a little on the bottom wall of the vagina as you move in, until you get into a comfortable depth- we aren't trying to dig the London Tunnel, gentlemen- then part your fingers inside as far as you can, roll your hand until it is palm skyward, and extract your fingers, keeping the tips spread as far apart as you can, and feeling the upper wall of her vagina, to each side of your partner's g-spot. Do not press the g-spot, if you can help it." Dr. Bettie demonstrated a few times with her hand raised in the air, then showed us on camera on Jasmina. The girl cooed with pleasure.

I watched as Daddy slipped two fingers from his right hand into me. He gave good downward pressure and it felt nice. His fingers were nice and thick, it was a pleasant touch, then I felt him spread his fingers, giving me a nice, pleasing pressure that seemed to just barely stretch my vaginal walls. Then he withdrew his fingers, and that's where the REAL sensation hit. WOW!

"Very good, gentlemen. Again. This time, try to make it a bit more of a fluid motion. Slow, but not too slow...one... fluid... motion..."

Dr. Bettie paced the room, observing couples. Jasmina did the same.

BareAmy83
BareAmy83
539 Followers
12