Amy's Vacation Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daddy was moving his fingers in and out of me, following the 'Corkscrew' technique, when Dr. Bettie stopped by and knelt down, taking my hand. "And how are you and your partner doing?" she asked.

I smiled at her, and breathlessly said, "Fine, thank you..."

She touched my cheek and smiled. "It looks like you have good form. Keep it up," as she patted Daddy's shoulder. "Make this girl feel amazing!"

Some women were staring to make sounds... pleased moaning sounds. One was quite loud. It only added to my arousal.

"Okay, gentlemen, you all seem to have the hang of this one.... let's try something else. Slowly come down from pleasing your partner and withdraw once you've gently brought her down."

Daddy gave me a few slowing 'Corkscrews' and then withdrew his fingers with a smile. My pussy was alive and wanting more. I could even see a little of my foam on his fingers.

"For our next technique, we're going to do the 'Come Hither', which will be a variation on the 'Corkscrew'. For this, partners, you will slip two fingers, close together, into your partner's vagina, and once inside, curl your fingers upward in a 'Come Here' motion. You'll feel for the g-spot, and attempt to press firmly onto that spot, rubbing towards her entrance in a pleasing manner. Your fingers will stay inside of her at all times while performing this maneuver." Again, she demonstrated on Jasmina, who seemed to be very much enjoying her partner's attentions.

Daddy's fingers slipped into me once again and this time, the pressure was somewhere completely different. But oh good God, did it feel fantastic! I was biting my lower lip as I felt Daddy's fingers make the "Come Here" motion. As an added bonus, he seemed to be alternating his motions... sometimes "Come Here" was slow and methodical, then it was faster and a tad lighter on the pressure to my g-spot. I felt a wondrous orgasm building within me when Dr. Bettie called on us to slow to a stop.

"Grrrrrr!" I screamed in my head.

My chest was heaving now, my breasts rising and falling, and my nipples were as hard as pencil erasers at the pleasing touch from my Father. It didn't hurt that I was naked in a room full of strangers... it was quite the turn-on. I hoped he was taking notes in green and red marker, because I was becoming too dazed to remember what I liked most... but to be honest, I pretty much liked it all.

"Let's switch things up and get playful! For the "Tickle Me, Darling" move, we will be sliding two, or if you can manage, THREE fingers into our partner, palm up, pressing against the g-spot as we slide in. Once inside, we will rotate our palm 90-degrees to the side, so our fingers are vertical within our partner, and lightly move our fingertips as quickly as we can. For this, we will be focusing on "tickling" the cervix area of the vagina," Dr. Bettie concluded, while showing us the maneuver with her hand up in the air, simulating the "tickling" motion, then again inside of her girl.

Daddy applied more lube and looked at me with a twinkle in his eye. "I'll start with two, pumpkin... but maybe you can take three?"

I nodded my assent, maybe a tad too eagerly.

Daddy slid in and I felt the rotation of his fingers after the initial pleasing pressure on my g-spot. The feeling of his fingertips tickling my cervix had me curling my toes within moments. He would withdraw and repeat the motion, tickle for ten seconds, withdraw, and begin again. After five of these, he said "Are you ready for three?" and I nodded once again. Three fingers dipped into me and I felt a wonderful tightness within. Then came the tickling and good-god-damn, did Dr. Bettie know what she was talking about.

My tummy started trembling and I was on the verge of orgasm. Daddy saw and read my reaction, and thankfully, did NOT pull out.

In the classroom, I enjoyed a wonderful, grip-the-lounger and whimper like a pouty kitten orgasm! I tossed my head back and just let go, and felt Daddy slowly pulse tickle me so as not to overstimulate me. His thumb came up and manipulated my clitoris, keeping me on edge and bringing me to a second smaller orgasm around his fingers.

Dr. Bettie was calling an end to this technique and beginning her final one for the day: "The Proposal". For this move, our partner would use two hands- one would use the thumb and forefinger to slide between the outer and inner labia, grasping the clitoris and moving up and down the sides, with the palm hovering over the Venus mound. The second hand would be inside of the vagina, making all sorts of moves with either two or three fingers; whatever the partner could take. Hands would be palms up first, working the g-spot with "Come Hither", then rotate down and do "Come Hither" again, but this time on the back wall of the vagina, near the rectum. Then fingers would spread, feeling out the side walls of the vagina, and move in and out. Essentially, it was an all-over interior vaginal stimulation.

I didn't know if I could do more after that double orgasm, but as Daddy started to work my clit, I was ready for him to go back inside of me. His fingers worked their magic and I was quickly on edge of another orgasm. I was finding that I really liked having my walls stretched outward, the final portion of the maneuver. Definitely something to keep in mind.

After a few minutes practice, and sadly, no third orgasm, Dr. Bettie called us to a slowed halt again.

"You have done so well! I'm very proud of all of you. For this next portion, we're going to switch things up. Here at the Oasis, as you all very well know, anything goes in terms of consensual sexual contact. Many of you will be having sexual encounters with people who are not your partners. So, for this next exercise, if you wish to try your technique out on someone other than your partner, please stand now. If you do not, stay seated, and you'll be free to continue to practice on your partner."

Daddy looked at me. "Well, what do you think?"

I smiled at him. "I'm thinking that you've got me for the next several days. If you want to practice on someone else, Daddy, I'm all for it... as long as you don't mind someone practicing on me."

He smiled, "I most certainly do not, angel, because I know you'll always remember who brought you to the dance." With that, he stood up.

Most of the other men stood as well. I glanced over towards the lesbian couple, but they remained seated.

Mr. Hollingsworth had stood and he was looking at Daddy.

"Well, Phil, would you care to swap partners?"

A smile from Daddy, "Sure, that'd be wonderful! What better way to get to know Sylvia?"

They changed positions and Mr. Hollingsworth sat down on my lounger. His cock was now raging hard and his foreskin had fully retracted, showing a cute, thick pink mushroom head.

"Hello again, Amy. Hope you don't mind me practicing with you. If you'd rather not, it's quite okay." He had a mischievous smile that showed his teeth out of one side of his mouth.

I was pretty sure he'd seen me checking out his penis, because he certainly wasn't making any efforts to hide it from view.

"No, I'd be happy to see what your fingers can do, Mr. Hollingsworth."

"Guy, please, Amy," he smiled again, his English accent thick and happy. "Love, you look like you're ripe for a shagging. I hope my fingers will do the trick for ya. Seems like dear ol'Dad already sent you over the edge. Might make my job easier."

Dr. Bettie gave the go-ahead, and Guy lubricated his fingers and began with the Corkscrew, as she had suggested. His fingers were larger than Daddy's and were already stretching me, making my vagina hum and purr. Next was the "Come Hither" and the pressure he put on my g-spot took me to the moon. I started convulsing under Guy's fingers and he leaned down and began to lick my clit! I didn't stop him. Within mere moments, I was orgasming, but, something more: I began to squirt liquid!

With every pressure on my g-spot, I shot out a quick stream of liquid. It hit Guy in the mouth, surprising him, but much to my shock, he took it in stride and leaned down, clamping his mouth around my pussy and coaxing more and more out of me.

I cried out loudly as I experienced my first mind-blowing squirting orgasm!

Jasmina was by my side as I rolled my eyes skyward. She was smiling down at me and put her hand on my shoulder. "Very good, Amy... let it flow... don't fight it..."

Fight it? How could I? My mind was utterly blown. The room was spinning and I was curling my toes and feeling electricity dance off my nipples and I couldn't even remember my name or where I was...

Finally, Guy carefully brought me down from the intensity of the squirting orgasm. I think the class had moved on to "Tickle Me Darling", but I didn't even care. Guy was off-script and I wasn't going to complain. He was gently blowing air over my very wet labia and looking up at me from between my thighs. That naughty grin was on his face. He carefully withdrew his fingers and wiped them on the towel, then began to caress my inner thighs and the area between my clit and my belly button. Small kisses were places all over my outer labia and inner thighs. His hands were magic and he knew exactly how to bring me down from such an intense sensation.

"My God... your hands.... they're MAGIC..." was all I could manage to utter, as I still inhaled deep breaths and tried to clear the dazzled sensation from my body.

"You're lovely, dear. What a fabulous body you have. I'd love to have a go at you. Any time you like, come by and see me and the Mrs... or, if you'd like, maybe just a little nature walk between you and me, eh?" He was smiling that smile again and I couldn't help but smile back. He was reaching down, touching his penis a little while he chatted with me.

He reached out and touched his Oasis smart bracelet to mine.

"There ya go- info's shared now. I'll be on your phone, if you'd like. Sylvia certainly won't mind," he cast his glance at his wife, who was massaging both of her breasts as Daddy finger fucked her pussy. "Who knows? Maybe they'll take a little walk of their own?"

With practice time over, Dr. Bettie and Jasmina thanked the room for our attendance and invited us back for a companion class in two days time, where she would teach us four more new female masturbation techniques. Daddy cocked an eyebrow at me and mouthed the words "Four more new techniques". I smiled.

The class ended and we gathered our things. I didn't even bother to put my bikini back on. Daddy and I were going right back over to the beach for some sun. I tossed it and our towels into our beach bag.

The Hollingsworths had packed up and stepped over to us once more. Sylvia gave me a hug. "It was so nice to meet you and your Father, Amy. I hope we'll see you again." She gave me another tighter hug and kissed my cheek.

Guy stepped in and lifted me up in his big arms. My breasts were smashed against his wide chest and his now more subdued cock tapped playfully against my lower abdomen. As he put me down, he gave me a kiss and a couple pats on my ass. "Definitely hope I'll see you again, love."

I smiled and said, "I hope so too, Mr. Magic Hands."

He laughed and Daddy bid them both "So long, for now..."

We headed back out into the bright Jamaican sun.

"Maybe one more drink before the beach?" Daddy asked. "There was one that looked really good, called a Screaming Orgasm."

"Nah," I replied, "I've had a few of those already. Maybe just a margarita..."


12