Amy's Work Cruise Invite

Story Info
A farewell cruise from Amy's ex-workers.
4.3k words
2.68
14k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sydamy
sydamy
194 Followers

Amy was leaving her job after six years for a more challenging role in a mining company, with quite a nice pay increase.

One of her workmates that she had previously admitted to me she liked, had asked her to enjoy a day out on the water in his big 15-metre motor cruiser the Sunday after she left. He would arrange everything. He had it parked up at a marina but didn't use it much, a gift from his father, a wealthy man with nothing better to spend his money on. He'd apologised for not inviting her previously. I was also invited along with his wife, another guy from work and a friend who helps him with the boat. Six of us, four guys and two girls, perfect combo, I thought.

I had met the boat owner guy a few times at work events and also his wife once or twice. She was quite attractive. His name was Ken and his wife Abby. They seemed to be a social, open and confident type couple. I had chatted to Amy about them before and asked if they would be a good couple to swap with. She had said yes, but because he was her work mate, she wouldn't even consider it. We have had a few foursomes and threesomes so I don't mind asking. I had also met the other guy from her work, Peter, he was also married but his relationship was not a good one, apparently.

We finally boarded and started cruising down the river, heading to the ocean, The sun had warmed up about mid-morning, so Abby stripped down to her yellow G string bikini, which really suited her all over tan. The bikini didn't cover up much, her tanned bum was in full view and the front barely covered a near fully shaven pudenda. The bikini top just covered her nipples and although her boobs were not big, we could see most of them. There was not much left to the imagination and she didn't mind us all looking at her slim shapely body. Amy appeared to enjoy the show as Abby wriggled her way to almost nakedness.

"Come on Amy," Abby said, putting Amy on the spot. Amy looked great in her bikini as well but she doesn't like the G string affect and does not generally advertise herself. But, now that she was in the spotlight with all of us watching and waiting, she looked at me and stood up. Amy stripped down to her bikini as she held my shoulder for support.

Peter said "wow Amy, why didn't you look like that in the office." We all laughed.

Abby came over to Amy, put her hands on her shoulders, looked her up and down and said "you look gorgeous, good enough to eat." Amy looked embarrassed, but Ken loudly agreed with Abby. Wow I thought, maybe they would both like to eat her pussy out. That would be fantastic to watch. I had always thought these guys were probably into swinging. That was the reason I was very excited when we were invited. I wondered what Amy was thinking right now, if anything was to happen. I know she would be happy to be involved, as she loves the excitement of a nice surprise fucking.

Ken got Joe to take the helm after he finished getting things organised on the boat, and then got us all some refreshing coconut water and slices of already cut watermelon. Got to keep the fluids up in this weather. We had a quick tour of the cruiser. There was the forward bedroom with queen bed and ensuite. Coming back aft was a nice size galley with all the mod-cons, then a small sitting room with TV and comphy leather couches etc. Then on each side a set of bunk beds with curtains with common toilet and shower. The master bedroom was at the stern, with a king size bed and ensuite. It was all very stunning.

Later, we were all in the deck cabin with open double doors leading outside to the open deck, and chatting while Abby was sitting on Kens lap telling us about one of their other cruise's where everyone got naked, and apparently things happened but she wouldn't say what or names. But as I expected they were involved.

"Why wasn't I invited," Peter said. We all laughed again.

"I didn't know you that well last year, but now I know you're a dirty old man you never know, it could happen again," Ken said. Peter looked like he was hoping it would today, with two gorgeous women to share. I could also see Amy taking all this in, looking around at Peter and thinking about what Ken just said. She would also be thinking about what might happen and probably hoping it would.

"Yes Peter, now I know you better, you should relax and pay me some attention, seeing I'm your mate's wife," said Abby, walking over and sitting on his lap, wrapping her arms around his shoulders and kissing his cheek. "What do you think Amy, you have two of your ex-work mates here that you might not see again, wouldn't you like them to show you some appreciation for all the work you've done," Abby added, doing most of the talking.

"I agree, that would be a nice gesture," I said.

Amy looked at me and said, "you want them to come and sit on my lap." We laughed again. At this stage, no one had noticed that Joe had set the boat to drift. We were half way to Rottnest Island and the water was calm and the wind gentle.

Before I could respond, Ken said "I will," got up and sat on her lap, gently, and also kissed her on the cheek, adding "thank you for all your fantastic work and friendship in the office."

Abby then came and sat on my lap, kissed my cheek and said, "can you unclip me please, it's getting uncomfortable."

"Only if that rule applies to Amy," I responded, then looked at Amy who whispered something to Ken. He got up, Amy stood up and turned to face me while Ken unclipped and removed her bikini top before I did Abby's. Wow, she wasn't going to be shown up by Abby.

She then covered her nipples with her hands and said to me "your move."

Something is happening, in my jocks as well. I got Abby up, faced her to Amy and unclipped her bikini top. But before I took them off, I got her and Amy up against each other, then pulled them off. Amy dropped her hands as their tits pressed against each other, nipple to nipple. Abby put her arms over Amy's shoulders, pulled her closer and kissed her on the lips, then said, "welcome aboard the fun boat, let's have some fun."

We were all standing now while the girls were still hiding their nipples. Peter then said to Ken and myself, "your girls are now half naked, what's the point. I think we should have a democratic vote about whether the bottoms also come off. Okay girls," he asked them.

"Do we get to vote," asked Amy, who knows a lot about democracy.

"Of course," Peter said. "Okay, Joe and I vote first, then you girls, then the two husbands. I think that's fair. The vote will be yes for off and no for them to stay on."

"I'm happy with that," said Amy, who was now appearing to be more relaxed with the potential situation and about a possible good outcome for her. There was now the possibility for her to be fucked multiple times by multiple blokes, and that, she would really enjoy.

Of course, Joe and Peter voted a resounding YES. Two, nil.

Abby, who started all this, of course voted YES. She definitely wants to get it on. Three, nil. Three to go.

Amy, after a long pause, keeping us in suspense voted YES. The cheeky little shit, she wants to get it on as well. Four, nil. "No point in us voting then, it's a majority. A good win for all," I said.

"No, you guys need to vote," Amy said, her tits still rubbing up against Abby's, and her hands on Abby's hips.

"It's a YES from me," said Ken.

"I knew he would," Abby said, and we all laughed again. Then, as I found out later, Abby whispered to Amy that Ken had mentioned to her that he would have liked to swap with us before, because he's been wanting to fuck Amy for a long time.

Amy looked at me with a smile and winked. "I vote YES, YES, YES," I said. The girls parted and showed us their tits and nipples, Amy's of course, were outstanding.

"Wait," Joe said, "who gets to take them off. I think it should be me and Peter, as you guys get to do it all the time."

"Agreed," I said, "but it must be done with panache and enthusiasm, with your teeth, no hands." Joe and Peter looked at each other and nodded.

"In that case I will lay down on the deck on a long bench cushion, while you take mine off, Joe," Abby said, "and Amy can lay next to me while Peter gets hers off. Ken, you be reserve with Amy and Peter." That meant I was reserve for Abby and Joe. But I was busy watching Peter. At this stage it surprised me that no one has touched either of the girl's boobs. I was dying to watch someone kiss and suck Amy's nipples.

Peter had no idea where to start, the girls could not help them. He finally asked Amy to roll over, then got his teeth into her material and top elastic, and bit by bit got them down to the bottom of her bum. His face was regularly buried into the soft cool flesh of her bum. I wondered whether he had taken the opportunity to kiss or lick her bum hole without us seeing. I would. Then he asked her to roll back and began doing the same with the front. Eventually her knickers were now down enough to see the top of her pussy, her little triangle of hair showing. OMG, she will soon be fully exposed to four guys, who I could tell from certain areas of swelling, that they were actually enjoying the show.

I looked across at Abby, Joe was getting them down her thighs. Back to Peter. Peter had thought it through, he bit the crotch of her bikini and pulled from the centre. Amy lifted her legs up, bent at the knees. I could now see her soft kissable pussy lips under her legs, packed tightly between her thighs. Peter lifted her bikini upwards and as they got to her knees, Amy lifted one leg back and pulled her leg out. Then as he held her knickers tight, she quickly pulled the other leg out. Amy won, she was naked first, or did Peter win. Whatever, we are all winners.

Amy laid back on the cushion. "Well done, Peter," Amy said, and pulled him to her nipples, she was so hot for some sex right now. While Peter kissed her nipples, Amy reached up for her reserve Ken, and kissed him as he leaned down on his knees to her. Then she pushed him to her pussy as she opened her legs for him to take her with his mouth.

I watched as Joe was still trying to get Abby's bikini bottom off. Abby grabbed me and made me suck her nipples while Joe was finishing off. Once they were off Abby opened and pulled her legs up, as Joe went straight to her pussy. It had been in front of him all this time, he couldn't hold back any longer. He kissed it and started licking furiously as I pulled away from her.

Abby closed her eyes. She had forgotten about me as Joe ravished her pussy. That was okay, I was enjoying watching the other guy's pleasure my girl, who also had her eyes closed but with two guys loving her very naughty bits. I could tell that Ken was good at licking pussy, Amy was moaning softly, moving her hips gently against his face. Us guys still had our clothes on, so for now I think it was the girls time to enjoy having a good cum from being licked, then we can fuck them after. I saw Amy reach for Ken's hand and push it toward her pussy. He got the hint, forced two fingers into her slippery pussy and finger fucked her while he licked. This heightened her pleasure, as she started to quiver, she was on her way to having an ex-workmate lick her to cum, who had been wanting to fuck her for some time, while I watched.

It wasn't long before both girls were ready to cum, I got down and kissed Abby's nipples again which added to her pleasure. Amy cum first, with Ken's finger fucking and licking, and Peter's nipple sucking. She could not hold back any longer. Her back arched as she let herself go. Abby heard Amy's loud unabashed moans and cum soon after. Both girls rolled over, unintentionally facing each other. Abby put her leg over Amy's, as they lay there enjoying their motor cruiser licking orgasm.

Abby stood up soon after and said, "right everyone to the front bedroom." Us guys knew that it was our turn next. Peter helped me pull Amy up and we followed, me behind Amy, loving the view of her cute arse manoeuvring down through the boat. While I watched and enjoyed, my thoughts were that her body was just used by her ex-workmates after all this time she had worked with them.

When we arrived, and had all squeezed in, Abby grabbed Ken and hugged him while we watched, expecting her to say what was going to happen. She did. "Come on guys get your gear off, I'm hot for a double penetration today. Ken, as usual, I want you to fuck my arse," and then looking at me, said "can you please fuck my pussy once he is in."

I smiled. This would be my first DP. Amy came up behind me and gave me a hug, pushing her tits into my back and her mound into my bum and said "I want to see you do this," as she reached around and stroked my dribbling dick.

Amy was just as excited. She has four hard dicks close by and had checked them all out. Joe had the thinnest of us all and Peter had the biggest. Ken and I were just Mr Average. Amy then moved in closer to see how this would work. She had mentioned a long time ago she would love to try it, but because anal was not that enjoyable most times she gave up that idea, but who knows, this could be the catalyst.

Ken sat on the edge of the bed once he had grabbed the 'Gold' lubricant, they had done this before. She turned and faced away from him, leaned slightly forward as Ken lubed her bum. Once done she lowered herself as Ken guided his dick to her tight pucker. Amy had moved to the side of the bed, and Peter went with her. He was openly giving her a little more attention, he was playing with her cute arse, which she did not seem to notice, or mind. She could see Abby's bum and Ken's dick, hard up against it. Her mouth was slightly open and she was breathing deeply, which meant she was turned on by what was about to happen. Good.

Abby could obviously feel the head of his cock. She spread her legs a little further and using her hands on his thighs, lowered herself slowly down until his cock, penetrated the tight opening until his cock was fully inside her. I watched Amy's reaction, a beautiful sight to see, she was so excited at seeing that. She looked up at me, waiting for my part in this DP.

Ken laid back as Abby pumped his cock a few times before leaning back on her hands and putting her feet on the bed, parting her legs. I could see Ken's cock, completely snug, her arese wrapped tightly around it. Abby pulled me closer, grabbed my dick and put it against her wet cum soaked lips. Amy was next to me. Being excited about what I was about to do, she grabbed my dick and Abby let go. Amy slid the tip of my dick up and down Abby's parted lips, against her slippery soft pink pussy, lubing it up, then held it at the opening.

I moved forward slowly; the head of my dick began sliding between her slippery lips and disappeared. Abby's lips were hugging it, waiting for more. I could feel Ken's dick, it made Abby's pussy even tighter. I pushed again, my dick easing itself in, inch by inch. Amy had her arm over my shoulder, completely engrossed in what was happening. Finally, I was all the way in when Abby said, "fuck me now until you cum." I did, it was tight and the added feeling of sliding up and down Ken's cock, on the other side, made me cum fairly quickly. I don't know if it was painful but she didn't care, she loved it, she had been moaning nicely the whole time. Once I dropped out, cum came dribbling out, down to Ken's balls. He rolled her over without coming out and continued to fuck her arse. Abby pulled Joe over and sucked his cock while Ken fucked her doggy style until he also cum. Joe never got to cum, but enjoyed his quick blow job.

Once that show was over, Peter quickly moved Amy onto the bed. Amy laid down without hesitation, she was so hot she wanted to be fucked. She eagerly opened her legs and willingly let her pussy take Peter's bigger cock inside it. Fortunately, I was able to watch as it stretched her dark horny lips apart and forced its way in as far as it could go. Amy had her head back, feeling every inch of it, warm and tight inside her. I watched as he fucked her and she bucked against him. This was the biggest cock I had watched her enjoy. She pulled me over and gave me a big passionate kiss as her ex-workmate was relishing the fact that he was now fucking her, and not just working with her. He was fucking her with a passion, it was as though he had been waiting to fuck her for a long time. So hard in fact, she nearly bit my tongue off a couple of times. She was enjoying it so much I began to suck her nipples at the same time, this made her go wild, she was moaning deeply buy quietly. The others were watching.

As I watched him cum, I imagined his big cock, deep inside her tight dark place, pulsing as it exploded a full load of cum into her, spurt by spurt, sending shivers through her body as she felt the warm surge bursting inside of her. It was his going away gift for her, one she'll never forget. She would have loved it even more if she was able to cum at the same time that he cum inside her. Noted, another day maybe, just the three of us.

Lunch was served while anchored in a bay on the sheltered north side of Rottnest Island. Prawns, salami and other cold meats with a variety of salads, sour dough bread heaped with butter and pandan pannacotta for dessert, all with Amberley Chenin Blanc wine and cold Little Creatures beer.

Most of us stayed semi naked, it was warm enough. Guys with shorts, but the girls stayed naked as they knew there would be huge complaints if they even thought of covering up.

Apparently, during a naked dip in the bay after lunch, somehow Abby convinced Amy to try DP. After the dip, Amy quietly asked me if I would mind if she tried it. She told me she decided she could put up with a bit of pain just to experience it and say she's done it. I wasn't privy to the conversation but apparently as Joe had the thinnest cock, they decided it would be him doing Amy's bum and Ken fucking her pussy, because Amy had said that I would want to watch rather than participate. She was right, I wanted to see two cocks inside her at the same time. That has never happened before, despite some previous sessions with others.

"Of course," I said, "I want you to and if it's okay we could do it again where I would be part of it." She kissed me.

Ken had showered, he needed to, but the rest of us kept what was left of all the sex juices on us, inside us. He didn't know that he had now been volunteered. But it didn't take long for his cock to go hard again, after coming out and seeing the girls still naked and being told Amy wanted him to fuck her as part of a DP. Amy decided she wanted to try it the other way around and took control as Abby, Peter and I watched, highly excited, our cocks starting to grow again.

Amy pushed Ken onto the bed, legs dangling over. She bent down and put her mouth over his cock and gave it a few sucks for good measure, just because she could. Even that was fantastic to watch as she was taking charge. Then she climbed up onto the bed and straddled his legs, his head against her nipples which he immediately took advantage of. The four of us were watching, as if she was the star of a sex movie. Amy moaned, her pussy was easily seen from behind, it was still horny, wet and parted. She finally seized his cock, pointed it at her pussy, lathered it with her juices and lowered herself onto it. I watched as it glided into her pussy as she slowly lowered herself over it. He couldn't help himself so he started fucking her. She wanted it as well and helped herself to his cock, moaning as his cock constantly buried itself in her.

Abby, had got extremely horny watching this, and pulled Peter to her as she lay down next to Amy and spread her legs to let Peter push his big cock into her.

But Amy was determined to do DP, so she stopped Ken from fucking, reached for Joe and me. She gave me the 'Gold" lubricant and asked me to lube her arse. She leaned forward to allow me access, keeping Ken's cock inside her. The tight dark bum hole was so cute, just staring back at me, so I kissed it and gave it a quick lick while I could. I rubbed a generous amount of lube around it, and with my finger, a little inside it as well. I took my time doing that as I heard Amy moaning as I did it. It also helped her bum to relax. She was ready.

sydamy
sydamy
194 Followers
12