Amy's Work Cruise Invite

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe came close as I moved away. Amy got herself into position, at Joe's cock height while standing. He put his cock against her cute little pucker. Slowly the head of his cock punched through the tight barrier and he held it there for any reaction. Amy winced, but reached behind to pull him further in. Joe leaned forward and I watched his cock slide further and further, deep inside her tight arse until he was hard up against her bum cheeks. He was in, and so was Ken. She turned her head and told Joe to fuck her, so he did, slowly and gently. Her bum hole was so tight around his dick, it would have been waterproof. At the same time, Amy was moving slightly on Ken, with a little bit if help from him. She was now being fucked in both holes at the same time. She had done it. She has now experienced being double penetrated.

Joe cum first after he had slowly increased his fucking motion and let go of a load of cum into her from behind. Ken said after, he could feel Joes cock pumping it out. After Joe had dropped out, Amy rolled over. Ken fucked her pussy until he fired his load of cum inside her. Both Amy's holes were now filled with cum.

Peter was still fucking Abby, but I had to have Amy. Watching them both fucking her had got me so horny and proud, that I pushed her knees apart, and slid my cock into her pussy. Do it, Amy had said, I want your dick in me, I want your cum.

After the best boat cruise, I had ever been on, both girls were now up on the fly deck, completely naked and steering the boat towards the harbour while we were sipping our beer looking up at their bums and their worn-out but contented soaking pussies. A few other boats going past gave a few whistles and cheers. The girls were loving the attention. At one stage Amy stepped out, wriggled her bum at a boat, bent over and ran back inside giggling. You should have heard the cheers from the four guys in the other boat. Amy would never do anything like that normally, it was just a spontaneous act, it was great, she loved it.

That was the best leaving a job celebration that Amy had ever had.

On the quiet, I had asked Peter if he would like to join us for a threesome one day. He was all for it, he said Amy was hot.

When we got home, I asked Amy if she liked Peters cock. "I did," she said, "all the cocks were nice, why."

"I've organised for him to join us in a threesome, I want to see him fuck you again."

"I would love that, you're such a sweetheart."

12