Amy's Yoga Blunder

Story Info
I booked a Yoga class, but Amy failed to read the brochure.
4.5k words
4.03
30.8k
45
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sydamy
sydamy
194 Followers

Amy's Yoga Blunder

Christmas was coming up way too quickly. I had already gotten Amy her secret Christmas present, but I usually also got something for us both from Santa to do something together, which was always a surprise for Amy. Last year it was a massage for us both.

Suddenly it hit me: yoga! Amy had said about nine months ago that we should do a yoga class together. So, I googled a few yoga centres and got one that had a small group class at 8pm on Friday nights for an hour. Although I thought it was a bit late, it gave us time to get home from work, have an early dinner, freshen up and take the kids to the grandparents, who agreed to have them overnight on most Fridays. It was also a small class and was early enough to get home at a decent time to relax afterwards, before sleep.

A week before Christmas, I rang the number and booked a five-night course, over five weeks. The voucher would be in the mail and class details would come via email to Amy a week before the classes started.

The lady asked, "Have you done classes with us before?" From her accent I gathered she was Asian of some sort.

I said, "No, we haven't."

"Okay, that's good. We are always looking for new participants for our special class and we always welcome newcomers. Our classes are limited in number, so are you open to join the group sensual session with only five other couples?" She asked.

"Yeah, no problem," I said. That's a quiet relaxing group size, I thought, not a big money-making class where you don't get any personal attention. And sensual? Sure, why not? It'll put us in the mood for after, I hoped.

"Are you a friendly and outgoing couple?" She asked.

"Sure, we like to make new friends and meet for coffees and anything else," I said.

"Great, I think you'll fit in and be pleasantly surprised, but in case you are not, you'll be free to request a pro-rata refund for any classes you cancel."

"Great, that's very nice of you," I said. "We are looking forward to participating. When are your classes?" I enquired.

"We have stopped now for the Christmas and New Year season, but we start on the last Friday in January after New Year, and then every week for five weeks."

"Good!" I said, "Count us in!" Amy will be very pleased; she's been wanting to do yoga for ages.

Before long, the last Friday in January was upon us. Amy was very excited about Santa's gift to us both.

"He's very clever," she said. "He knows everything."

"He sure does," I laughed. We had dropped the kids off and arrived at the address 10 minutes early. It was a large house, with a little sign saying "This way to the Yoga Class" accompanied by a Japanese translation and a cute little arrow pointing down the driveway. We parked in the street and when we arrived at the back there was a nice, big, and very well-built workshop, like an art studio or photographic studio. Although the blinds on the windows were drawn, you could tell that there was warm, romantic lighting inside. Inside, it was nicely fitted out with a large area in the middle, obviously for the classes.

We were the third couple to arrive. The other two couples already there were very nice; they introduced themselves and showed us around the room and amenities. They said that the class leader, Akari, was Japanese and was very good. Ah, that explains a few things, I thought.

As the other two couples arrived, we were introduced again. Only the initial two couples had done yoga here before; for the rest of us it was our first course at this venue. Zumi, also Japanese, from one of the new couples had made quick friends with Amy. Her husband, Joe, was also very nice to chat to. They'll probably be our go-to friends at this course, I thought, as the others seemed to have coupled up as well.

Zumi asked Amy if she was excited about the class.

"Sure," Amy said. "I've been wanting to do this for a long time."

"Yes, us too," she replied. "We have never tried anything like this before, so I hope it's as exciting as what we are expecting."

The whole group seemed very friendly, and I did notice that they all seemed very fit and supple, and some of them, not so shy about their clothing.

Suddenly, we all heard a door open and shut, and a lady came in.

"Welcome, everyone! my name is Akari. I'm your instructor and private confidant. I hope you all had a good new year and that you are all looking forward to my special yoga class, one which you will hopefully not forget." I looked at Amy with a funny expression on my face. Hmmm, I thought, a few things that had been said tonight seem a bit strange for a yoga class.

Akari was slim, looked very fit and toned all over. She wore a very thin fabric yoga outfit with no legs, like a bathing suit. It looked like it would split open if it was stretched too much. It left nothing to the imagination, as you could see her nipples through the outfit as well as the contours, groove and shadows of her pussy. Okay, I thought, we'll all need to put all our concentration on the class tonight, and not on her outfit.

"Okay," Akari said. "Let's start. Please state your first names, so everyone knows who you are." I noticed one guy who looked very interested in Amy.

Once that was done, she said, "If you haven't already, get into your yoga gear for the first part and get your mats out. Sit down with ladies at the front row and the men behind." Once we'd all done that she said, "Okay, all the men shift behind another lady who is not your partner. I shifted behind Zumi and Joe quickly sat behind Amy, before that other guy could get behind Amy. Good move, Joe, I thought. "Now, cross your legs into the lotus position as best you can, facing forward, hands together on your laps and close your eyes." Akari said some soft words in Japanese, which I thought may have been a yoga prayer or tradition or something. While I had my eyes closed, I thought, what did she mean get into our Yoga gear for the "first part?" Is there a second part? Stop thinking, I said to myself, it's probably just a break in 20 minutes or something, but what would we be wearing for the second part? Stop thinking, I said to myself again.

Well that first 25 minutes certainly stretched a few things I didn't know I had. Watching Zumi and Amy in front of me was a little nerve wracking, seeing their bums and pussies close up. Even with yoga pants on, it was still quite erotic and sexy with some poses. The girls didn't seem to mind. Amy would know that behind her, Joe would be watching intently. Maybe she was enjoying this little session, in more ways than just for yoga. She likes to tease. I might suggest something later, I thought, as Zumi and Joe were nice, and I could tell Amy liked them.

Akari, after a short water break, and after turning the lights down to a low, sensuous glow, moved out to the front again and said, "Okay, now that you are all relaxed and warmed up, let's start the sensual yoga session. Line up, please, as you were, with the same man behind you, no partners. Those of you who have been here before, you know what to expect, and those who are new, you would have read the brochure following your booking confirmation and understood, and so that's why you are here, and that's a real credit to your yoga beliefs and inhibitions." I looked at Amy. I used her email address, so what didn't I know about this yoga class that I booked? Wow, what is this all about, I thought, as Amy looked at me with a puzzled look on her face as well. Obviously, she hadn't read the email or brochure either, probably just thinking that it was a regular yoga class.

I mouthed, "Are you okay?"

She replied, "Yes, I'm good." Zumi must have noticed Amy's apprehension and reached across and squeezed her hand.

"Did you know about this?" She asked Amy in a whisper. Amy shook her head. "You'll both be okay, I'm sure," she replied quietly, "I'll look after him and Joe will look after you."

Amy looked back at me. She shrugged her shoulders and mouthed, "All good." Okay, I thought, this could be surprising and maybe interesting, but I'll go along for the ride just to see what it's all about.

"Okay, girls," Akari said. "It's time to remove your yoga clothes, so that you are all naked, which is why you're here, to enjoy our different style of yoga: Yoga Sensual. This will stimulate and release your erotic self." The two experienced ladies were quickly undressed, while Amy and Zumi were last to become naked. Both were facing the front with their hands covering their pudenda, their boobs and nipples in full view to all who wanted to look, and bums to the rear, waiting for the next instruction.

"What do you think, boys? Don't your girls look magnificent?"

"Yes!" Was a very loud reply. All the girls turned and laughed, including Amy, who was not so embarrassed now that all the girls were naked. The girls all looked at us guys one after the other, checking out who was looking at who. While we were all looking at each other, Akari quietly stripped, so that she would not be any different from her class. She had small boobs with hard erect dark nipples and a very neat small triangle of hair above her pussy. We could all clearly see the top of her pussy lips.

"For you boys," Akari continued, "you can keep your pants on for a while. We don't want any dribbly dicks bobbing around just yet, do we, girls?"

We all laughed again; the girls were the loudest. Akari had a sense of humour, it seemed. Hmmm 'just yet,' I thought. What's she got in mind? I wondered what was going through Amy's mind right now. Later, she told me she still had no idea at that point, other than this was not a normal yoga class that Santa had booked. She had thought it was suspicious, but that it was turning out to be very interesting, and she had been happy to continue just to see what would happen and was hoping I would as well. Naughty Santa.

Akari started us off again with a few more stretches to warm us up, including Amy's favourite: the plank. Then came the sensual stuff, which I would call erotic poses.

First it was the puppy dog stretch, with our bums up, legs bent at the knees, and chest and arms out in front on the ground.

Okay, now I knew why she put the boys behind: this was torture. In front of me was Zumi's bum with her pussy lips tucked neatly in the triangle between her bum and thighs looking back at me, as was Amy's to Joe and the other ladies' for their men. The men were looking in all directions, looking at all the bums and pussies. Obviously, the ladies knew what they were doing, what us men could see, and did not move until Akari said so. Very good pupils, they were. Akari then had the girls and us lay on our backs, eyes closed, legs together, hands down the side and let us relax for two minutes. I was able to get a sneaky look at Amy; I could see her mound and pussy hair. I looked across at Joe, he had a bulge in his shorts, no doubt thanks to Amy.

The next pose was the bridge.

Akari told the girls to face the man behind them, shoulders on the ground and hips up as high as you could get, feet flat on the ground and arms out straight on the floor. But after the girls did that, Akari said, "Okay, now let's do that again, but this time I want you girls to have your feet and legs wide apart." All the girls started again and up they came, legs wide apart and pussies in full, glorious view. "You boys can come in close now, between their legs, and kiss the pussy in front of you for as long as they hold the pose." Amy looked at me. I smiled, and so did she. It was lucky Joe got Amy. She liked him, but probably liked the other guys as well. Amy was good at this pose--she does it at home--so if she liked Joe kissing her pussy and no doubt licking it, which she would, she could be there for a quite a while. This was turning out to be fun.

All the men moved forward as quick as they could to kiss as much pussy as they could. Joe had his head buried between Amy's thighs as did I with Zumi, tasting her pussy, which was nice. I bet Joe was really enjoying Amy's. While Joe was licking or kissing Amy's pussy, I couldn't tell which, Amy moved her head sideways to look at me and smiled: a sign that all was okay and that she was enjoying herself. She turned her head the other way to watch the other couple next to her. One lady collapsed. Zumi was next, but that was okay; it was enjoyable, and even during that time I had felt Zumi approaching orgasm, although it would be hard to do while concentrating on the pose. One of the regulars dropped next. Amy dropped after that, but she had put up a good show in front of the other regular lady. Amy told me later that although Joe's licking was good, and had really enjoyed it, she found it hard to concentrate on it because she was trying hard to be the last and enjoy it at the same time for as long as she could.

"Well, boys, that was fun, wasn't it?" Akari asked.

"Yes!" We all said, and the ladies laughed, while laying down, leaning up on elbows, and trying to recover.

"Okay," Akari said. "Girls face back to the front. We are now all going to do the Lotus."

"Time for you boys to remove all your clothes." We did so quickly. All our dicks were half hard, waiting for the potential to get harder, or at least hoping it might happen either here or back at home. The guy on the end had the biggest dick, but the rest of us were much the same. The girls were busy looking around at all the different shapes, colours and sizes.

'Okay girls, that's better, right!" Akari said out loud.

"Yes!" They all said with enthusiasm, as their eyes went back and forward.

"Okay, all sit and do the best you can for the lotus." Amy and Zumi were good, and did it easily, as did all the other ladies. Only one of us boys could do it properly. "Hmmm," Akari said, as she wandered around naked, looking at us. "You boys need more practice. Okay, for this next position, what I'm going to get you guys to do is the most sensual, erotic and pleasurable position. Let me tell you, that if you do not want to do it, then don't. If you don't want to do it with someone other than your normal partner, then don't, but you will not be able to swap back, and your current yoga partner will also miss out. But, if you read your brochure, you would have understood that this class is unusual, that it may be explicit and that you may encounter sexual acts with others. Did you all read it?"

"Yes," was the unanimous answer. I even saw Amy's lips move with a slight yes, so she wasn't embarrassed about not having read it.

"Good, no surprises then," Akari said, as she casually moved back to the front and stood with her legs apart and hands on hips, pussy in full view. We were all in suspense, but maybe the two regular ladies knew what was about to happen.

"Okay, this will not be too difficult, and you will enjoy it, believe me. It's called the Yab Yum pose. Okay, you boys keep your legs crossed and lower yourself down on your back." We did. "Ladies, if you'd like to, come over and stand over your partner, so that you are facing him with a leg each side of his waist." They did and now us boys could see right up their legs and look at their pussies. A very nice view, and it was clear that it started to get all the boys a little more excited, as I'm sure we all knew what was coming, or at least we thought we did.

"Okay, girls, it looks like the boys are a bit eager, from what I can see." We all laughed. "I want you girls to lower yourself onto to your knees so that your pussy is over his face. You need a bit of stimulating too, right, after all that exercise?"

"Yes," they all said, as they lowered their pussies to our mouths. I kissed Zumi's pussy and licked along her lips and tasted her juices again, a slight salty twinge now, after all that exercise, but still nice. I could not see Amy, but I knew she would be enjoying Joe eating her pussy as I could hear her soft moans, and all the others. Amy would be able to see all the girls getting their pussies licked. Zumi reached back and held my dick in her hand, playing with it while I licked her. I saw her look across to Amy. Either Amy copied Zumi or something else was happening, as I saw Zumi smile.

Akari was very conscious of the girls' emotional state, so after a few minutes she said, "Okay, boys, you may stop now. Girls, I want you to rise, then back up until you are over your partner's erect penis, then lower yourselves down, taking your new man's erect penis deep into your sensual and relaxed body. Once you have it inside you, I want you to hold that position." Zumi moved down as I looked across to Amy and Joe. This I wanted to watch. As much as I would enjoy Zumi lowering her hot, wet pussy down onto my dick, I couldn't miss watching Amy take Joe's hard cock deep into her hot, yoga-excited pussy.

With a leg either side, Zumi lowered her slim body, holding my dick and guiding it to her open lips, then slowly lowered herself as my hard, hungry cock eased itself all the way into her soft, pink, silky inner pussy. She took it all until her pussy was hard up against my body, my dick fully inside her warm tight pussy. Although I concentrated on that feeling while it was happening, I did manage to see Amy take Joe's dick inside her. As she guided it to her pussy, she looked across at me, with that sexy look on her face that said I'm taking his cock inside me now. She slowly took it all, in one slow downward movement. Joe was absolutely loving this, I was sure.

"Okay guys, is this really nice. Are you enjoying this class?"

"Yes," was a quiet response. It was too hard to respond with enthusiasm with our cocks all feeling the inside of our nice warm tight new pussies.

"Now, we will finish the Yab Yum position. Ladies, keep your legs out, and keep your man's penis inside you. Boys, I want you to now sit up with your legs under your girls bum and, girls, put your legs out behind your man. Then, do not move, I want you to hold this position and relish what has just transpired. This is the Yab Yum position. In tantra, it's the Shiva-Shakti position, which is meant to merge energy and relax into togetherness. Doing this with someone else brings out the eroticism of yourself, knowing that it can be done with complete openness, but it can only be enjoyed if you and your real partner are open to sharing your sexuality with others. You guys have done an amazing job, and I hope you all remember this experience. It can be taken home for you to discuss and share with others, if that is what you desire."

While we were coupled together, not moving, just enjoying each other's warm bodies, Akari continued talking. "In Tantra, Yab Yum creates the ultimate Shakti and Shiva flow. When you face one another and practice this pose, you can breathe, move, and embody the rhythm of your special "dance" together. Keep in mind that a passionate sexual union should involve eye contact and touching "uncommon" erogenous zones such as the hands, the nape of the neck and the feet, and experiencing feelings of contentment and satisfaction."

After a few minutes Akari could see things were going to be out of her control soon, as our concentration on relaxing together was waning. "Okay, guys," she said. "You're on your mats, lesson is finished, you may all do as you wish." We all had the same idea, we all wanted sex, and moved into different positions. Zumi laid onto her back as she kept me inside her. Amy did the same, spread her legs out and held Joe against her body as his hips moved up and down, his dick sliding in and out of my Amy's pussy, fucking her. Within a couple of minutes most men had cum, including Joe and myself. Thinking about Zumi not having cum yet, I moved down, opened her legs wide and started licking her pussy. With Joe and Amy watching, Amy pulled Joe back to her pussy and made him do the same. Both Zumi and Amy came not long after. I rolled over to Amy afterwards, and we kissed and cuddled, as did Joe and Zumi.

sydamy
sydamy
194 Followers
12