Amy's Yoga Blunder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once we'd all recovered, laying on our mats, naked bodies everywhere, Akari said, "Thank you, class, you all did very well, it's exactly what this class is all about. Next week we will learn some new yoga poses and sensually share ourselves again, but this time it will be with another new partner, okay?"

"Yes!" Was the instant reply from everyone, including Amy and Zumi.

"Good," she said, "so let's see who will come along next week then, shall we?" Being very clever, I quickly worked that out, five classes, that means Amy would probably fuck four different guys over that time.

On the way home Amy asked me what I thought of the night.

"Well, at first, I thought shit, what have I done. The advert said sensual but for obvious reasons it didn't mention sex. But when you didn't seem to mind what might happen as the second part of the class started, I felt better. Even so, I still did not think that it would end up with us having sex with someone else, but obviously everyone else seemed to think sex would be involved. It appears you forgot to read the brochure, my sweet."

"I did," Amy replied. "But if I had, would we have gone?"

"Would you?" I asked.

"We would have talked about it first," she replied, not giving me an answer. Amy's good at that sometimes.

"I agree," I replied. "You would have shown it to me or told me and we would have chatted, but I'm sure we would have decided to go anyway."

"I agree," she said. "We still would have, just for the experience and just to see how and what would happen, but yes, having sex with someone else was not what I was thinking Santa would give us for Christmas. He's a very naughty Santa." We laughed.

I said, "Yes, probably because he only cums once a year, and that's down a chimney."

"What did you think of the class, then?" I asked.

"Hmmm, I actually enjoyed it, but I was shocked when she first said to strip. I still had no idea what we would be doing. But I can say it was nice when Joe was licking me in that first pose, and that last one, Yab Yum, was really nice, especially the lowering down over his dick and letting it slide inside me. You would have enjoyed that as well," she said.

"I did. I loved watching Joe's dick disappear inside your pussy."

"No, not that," Amy said. "I already know you would have liked that. I meant when Zumi did that to you."

"Oh yes, it was really nice. The only thing is, I did not get to fuck you or lick you tonight, and you just happen to be my favourite, did you know that?"

"Yes, I do, sweetheart," she said as she kissed me.

"I have one more question."

"Okay, what is it, sweetheart?"

"Are we going back next week?"

"Yes," Amy said. "You know I like Yoga." We laughed. Amy can be so funny sometimes.

"You do realise that you'll be fucking someone else next week, right? in fact, you'll probably fuck all the other three guys over the next few weeks. You'll enjoy that, hey? "

"Haha, yes, I already thought of that, but so will you."

"I won't be fucking any guys," I replied. We both laughed.

"I wonder who it will be next week," she thought out loud as I slipped her knickers down her legs and off her. She was getting horny again after tonight's fun and thinking about who would be fucking her next week.

"Yes, I wonder who it will be. Maybe the guy with the bigger dick or the other guy who tried very hard to get into your pussy tonight."

"Hmmm, maybe. He was nice as well," Amy replied.

As Amy opened her legs to show me her gorgeous pussy, I said, "I have one more question."

"Another one? Okay, sweetheart, what is it?"

"Would you consider fucking with Zumi and Joe after the Yoga class is finished?"

"Yes, of course. I would like to do that even before it's finished!" she said. "That would be nice."

Hmmm, I thought, as I was about to kiss Amy's yoga-fucked pussy, what will happen on the last class then? Five classes, four other men, will it be me or...?

...............To be continued...............

12