An 18yo Girl Shaved and Given an Enema

Story Info
Nurse and patient enjoy both the shaving and the enema.
2.3k words
4.52
28.4k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi Kate, now the doctor has gone through exactly what he is going to do later during your operation. I am now going explain what is going to happen to prepare you for the operation. I need to shave you and also give you an enema to ensure you are clean both outside and in. I see you have not shaved yourself but that you have a very light growth. Have you received enemas before?"

"No I think I know what they though. You pump water up my bottom so that all the sh... so that it cleans me out. I am really nervous about the operation but also about the preparation. No one has seen me down there let alone shaved me and given me an enema. I am always super-sensitive if you know what I mean but right now my nervousness is making it even worse."

"Look we are both girls together. Let's just relax there is no rush and we can get through this together. You just drink you coffee and when you have calmed down a little we will get going. Some people are worried about receiving enemas. I can tell you if they are administered sensitively they are not only not painful but they can be soothing even sensual. I will do everything I can to ensure you are comfortable throughout."

"Do you mean that some people actually enjoy enemas? They sound really embarrassing and horrible."

"I probably shouldn't tell you this but yes my partner gives me enemas regularly and I really look forward to them. You don't need to worry about me hurting you I will try and make it as enjoyable as possible."

"The way you describe it I think I am more scared of enjoying it too much. I think we better start and get this over."

Nurse Adie was intrigued by the young, and it seemed very innocent, patient. She checked the girl's records, confirming that she was in fact 18 years old. She was attractive with a body that any man or woman would find appealing. The nurse was fully in professional mode as she stripped the bedclothes back. She eased the hospital gown over Kate's head leaving the nervous girl covered only by her panties. She understood the girl's concerns far more as she pealed the panties anyway from her drenched and puffy pussy. Now naked Nurse Adie could appreciate the fantastic body the girl had. Her boobs were small but shapely topped off with red areola and small flat nipples. Kate's stomach was flat with lovely muscular definition.

"Don't worry Kate let's just say yours is not the first excited vagina I have ever seen. You just settle back while I get the shaving stuff together."

In fact the nurse had never seen a pussy quite this wet particularly before she was aware of any obvious sexual stimulation. The young nurse had to calm herself down as she took the bowl of hot water and the shaving brush and razor to the bedside. The foam on the brush had to be worked a little to mix with the natural lubrication. Nurse Adie had to shake herself when she realized she was applying the brush round and round the girl's clitoris.

Kate was holding both sides of the mattress and holding her breath in a hopeless attempt to suppress the excitement flowing through her body. This was not made easier as the nurse slipped a finger into the girl's pussy to hold her steady as she shaved the slippery lips.

"Oh no please it is too much, please stop. It is much too sensitive down there I am not sure I can control it."

The nurse removed her hands while studying the eyes of the young girl. They showed a dream state but also a helpless dazed appearance. Nurse Adie wanted to drink in the girl's eyes but knew she had to retain her professional approach.

"I must carry on shaving you but you must keep still. I will try and be as gentle as possible. If you need me to stop again let me know."

Kate stopped her twice more before the nurse said that she could not stop again. Adie was struggling to ensure that her contact with the oozing pussy was, at least primarily, aimed at completing the shaving. She had long ago admitted to herself that she loved arousing the easily excited girl to the very brink of orgasm.

The return to shaving gave rise to the return of Kate's moaning and pleading. It was not clear to either of them what Kate was pleading for. Adie was very careful until she was able to remove the razor and replace it with a cloth to clean the area. She started by applying it to the freshly shaved anus. The minute it touched the sensitive crinkled heart Kate grabbed the nurse's arm with her hand and clamped her legs around it.

The shriek that the girl let out scared the nurse who quickly covered Kate's mouth. She could do nothing as the girl simply used her arm to fuck herself with. Even with her legs clamped tight the frenzied girl was able to ride the nurse's forearm. It lasted only about ten to fifteen seconds but the violence of it stunned the intrigued experienced nurse.

"Oh my god that was so embarrassing what must you be thinking about me?"

"I think that was beautiful and that you are a lucky girl to have such a wonderful sexuality. Your orgasm was so fantastically violent and you were so wet and excitable you really are blessed. Are you always so lucky?"

"I have never been in a situation like that before. No one has seen me naked let alone touched me. I was terrified from the beginning but that seemed to make it even more exciting. No orgasm has been even close to that awesome."

"I will give you a minute to recover but we really do need to start your enema. Giving what just happened I should probably arrange for someone else to give you your enema."

"Oh no please Nurse Adie. Please give me the enema it would be very comforting as I feel I kind of know you now. You certainly know me."

It was fifteen minutes later that Nurse Adie had everything set up for the enema. She was aware that lubricating Kate's bottom would be very likely to arouse her sensitive patient. The lubricating did cause Kate to become highly aroused again. Adie could not miss this and took her time and great care ensuring that not only was the bottom ready for the nozzle but also the arousal was maximized.

The nozzle penetrated her tight orifice with ease. Much to Kate's surprise there was no discomfort just a wonderful feeling of fullness. When the water started to fill her bowels she felt her whole insides gradually stretching. When she looked at the bag that the water (with a little soap) was coming from she was horrified.

"Tell me you are nearly finished filling me. You cannot be thinking of putting all that water into my bottom, I would burst."

"We have to make sure that you are completely clean. Trust me your bowels will take all that water and more if necessary. Now I am going to massage your tummy so that the water is pushed further up inside you. That way you will be able to take far more water comfortably."

Kate did feel the massage push water much further into her. The relief this caused was fantastic but only lasted until more water stretched her again. The pressure low down now started to apply pressure to Kate's bladder. The nurse's massage also started to affect the girl's clit. Having relaxed back behind its hood after her orgasm it now pushed back into prominence. Adie widened her area of massage so that when her hands were at their lowest she was stretching the skin taut around the excited girls clit. There was nothing the nurse wanted to do more than lean forward and suck the swollen clit until the inevitable happened. Instead she finished running the water into the now distressed Kate's bowels.

When Kate was told that she had to hold the water for five minutes she wailed with frustration. Her hand went between her legs and found her excited clit. Nurse Adie smiled kindly and gently removed the hands placing them on the girl's chest. Kate took this as an invitation to play with her nipples that were instantly connected to her clit. Adie was stunned how the nipples that had been small and flat against the girl's small boobs sprung into life. The areola quickly disappeared, as they became part of the now very prominent nipples.

For the first time in many minutes the young girl fell almost silent as her eyes glazed over and her fingers pulled and pinched her dark red nipples. The nurse wanted nothing more than to lie down next to her patient and cuddle her while the girl played with her nipples. It had been a number of years since Nurse Adie had seen such a beautiful young woman as aroused as Kate was at that moment. She allowed the nipple play to carry on until Kate was hit by a painful spasm. She led the girl to the toilet and left her to evacuate.

Kate looked slightly drained and tired when she returned ten minutes later. She perked up quickly when the lubricating of her receptive bottom started. She was lying on her back with her legs wide apart (a position that Adie didn't usually employ) as the nurse's finger gently lubricated as far into her rectum as she could reach. Both of them realized that the lubrication was far closer to a form of lovemaking than it was to functional lubrication. Both of them were completely happy about this. Eventually nurse Adie reluctantly removed her fingers and inserted the nozzle. When she inflated both of the balloons, one inside and one outside the excited girls anus Kate complained loudly as she felt full and stretched before any water was allowed to flow.

When the water did flow she felt very full very quickly and pleaded with the nurse to massage her stomach as before. As the massage began Kate found her nipples again and worked them much more firmly than before. Although no part of Kate's pussy had been touched at any time her natural lubrication was flowing more freely than ever before. When more than half of the water was stretching the excited Kate Nurse Adie applied considerable pressure with her hand to the area just above the clit. While this was painful it was also stimulating and the struggling girl fought back by tensing the area covered by the hand. The pressure applied to the bladder in turn applied pressure to the now nearly purple clit. By tensing and relaxing Kate felt her arousal levels escalating quickly.

The nurse was tempted to allow the struggling girl to see if she could bring about a second orgasm but decided that this could complicate matter too much. Removing her massaging hand she turned the flow of the water up. As the last pint of water passed into the young girl Nurse Adie observed the nipple play become more urgent. It was clear that Kate was well on her way to a second climax. Adie was desperate to actually control this but knew that she could do nothing that did not at least appear to have a medical justification. She couldn't touch Kate's nipples, her pussy or her clit.

Kate was surprised and disappointed when Adie released a little pressure from the balloon inside her rectum. This was quickly followed by turning the water flow very briefly back on. As this was repeating time and time again Kate raised her head up to look straight into her tormentors eyes. No words were spoken but the nurse asked for permission to carry on and permission was granted immediately. Kate was sure that the sensation caused in her body was similar to that of being fucked by massive cocks in both her pussy and her rectum at the same time. Her whole body was being fucked.

"Oh my god that is utterly amazing. Fuck me harder, much harder. I am going to explode."

Nurse Adie decided for safety reasons she needed to hold the writhing girl down. Applying her hand to where it had been earlier was the final piece of the jigsaw that brought about an orgasm of such violent intensity Adie was worried for the girl's health. The girl's body was flooded with sexual arousal far beyond anything she had dreamed of let alone experienced. Finally she slumped back while not unconscious she was very close to it.

The urgency to evacuate soon became very strong and Kate was very quickly on the toilet and able to release the pressure in her exhausted body. While this was going on Nurse Adie was also releasing the pressure in her body. As she had started to sort out the enema equipment she had stretched across the bed and the corner had rubbed her pussy through all of her clothing. She had realized throughout the last half an hour that she was very aroused but the mere brushing of her pussy against the corner of the bed was like a bolt of electricity passing through her. She undid the bottom two buttons of her dress and lifted herself onto the corner of the bed. Now all that was between her and the sheets were her panties, her very wet panties. It took her less than 30 seconds to rub herself to a beautiful orgasm as she fantasized about what she would have loved to have done to the beautiful, sweet, innocent looking Kate.