An Abnormal Relationship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantaseeboy
fantaseeboy
1,622 Followers

I arched my back and said, “Every time!”

She raised an eyebrow and asked, “And how often is that?”

“I don’t know, two or three or four times...”

She looked shocked, “A day??”

I giggled, “Well, yes.”

She hugged me again and said, “It looks like we found a way to spend our spare time! We sure won’t be bored around here anymore!” She rubbed my naked back and whispered, “Rule six, when you want me to take care of you...”

I finished her thought, “I’ll take off my clothes, come find you and ask you politely.”

She kissed the top of my head and whispered, “That will work.”

With my head resting against her shoulder and my naked body snuggled against her, she rubbed my back and whispered, “Tristan, do you have something you want to ask me? I can feel something against my leg.”

I giggled while stepped back away from her. With my fingers laced behind my back, I looked up into her eyes and softly asked, “Mom, would you please...” I struggled to find the right word. But suddenly remembered how she referred to it. “...take care of me?”

She bent down low enough that we were nearly nose-to-nose. She smiled and said, “I suppose so.” She sent me off to ensure the backdoor was locked while she checked the sliding glass patio doors and the front door. I beat her to my room and got comfortable before she arrived.

When she walked into my room, she found me laying as I was before with my hands under the pillow, my knees slightly bent and spread wide apart and my little pink penis throbbing and leaking like crazy. She stood near the bed looking down on me. I squirmed and writhed on my silk sheets while awaiting her touch.

She sat down on the bed and laid her hand on my naked thigh. She was struggling with what we had begun and was still trying to process it in her mind. “Tristan, I can’t believe we’re doing this again.” Her eyes drifted over my naked and hyper excited body. “I understand you don’t have anyone else to turn to. But I’m your mother.” She slid her hand down my thigh and gently wrapped her first finger and thumb around my throbbing penis. “This is so wrong. But you’re such a good boy, you deserve this.” She stared down at my penis throbbing beneath her grasp. “Touching you, rubbing you, taking care of you. It’s not like we’re having intercourse. I’m only making my baby feel good. That isn’t so wrong, is it?”

My back rolled up and arched deeply when she began to slowly and gently rub my penis up and down. “No, it isn’t wrong, Mom.”

She smiled down at me while I writhed in ecstasy under her maternal touch. Her gaze drifted over my body while slowly stroking me. Slowly enough that it kept me extremely aroused, but not enough to make me squirt. Looking into my eyes, she whispered, “You’re right, Sweetie. I’m only taking care of you. I’m making you feel good and that is what a mother is supposed to do.” She giggled, “Well, a mother isn’t supposed to make her son feel THIS good. But we’re a mother and son in an abnormal situation. So it’s okay for our relationship to be abnormal. Right?”

My hips began to grind up to her touch. My leg closest to her was bent at the knee and resting against her body, under the arm that held my penis. I rolled my head back in my pillow and stretched my arms out wide to either side. My breathing became labored and when I looked back at her, I moaned, “Oh Mom!! It feels so good!! I love you so much!!”

She turned her body more toward me and released my penis with her left hand and cupped my snug pouch of balls in her palm. She reached across and took my erection in her right hand and continued to stroke me up and down. Looking right in my eyes, she whispered, “I love you too, Baby.”

Having her see my naked body and touch my penis, I felt attractive and desirable for the first time in my life. My arms and legs were spread wide apart. I wanted her to see all of me. I didn’t want to hide anything from her. At that moment, I felt closer to her than ever before, and not in a physical way. I felt emotionally attached to her in a way I’d never experienced before. My heart was pounding in my chest and my entire body was tingling.

My eyes opened wide at the same moment she looked away from my penis to my face. My body twitched and my mouth fell open. A strange moan came from deep inside my body. And as it ended, I squealed, “Mom! MOM!!! MOM!!!!”

My fingers gripped the silk sheet in my fists. I tossed my head from side-to-side. My back arched deeply and my hips rose up off the bed. A split second before my little balls were pulled up into my body, she pressed the middle finger of the hand cupping my balls between my cheeks and made contact with my wrinkled little button. I lost all control. My penis began erupting long, thick lines of my creamy love all over my chest, stomach and the bed beside me. Every muscle in my body began to spasm, twitch and finally go taut. She continued to stroke my penis and squeeze out every last drop of my love.

While I lay there, coming down from my orgasmic bliss, I was in a daze. But even in that state, I began to chant, “I love you, Mom. I love you, Mom. I love you, Mom.” Over and over and over. I squirmed around on the bed while she slowed the pace of her stroking until she only held my wilted penis in her hand.

She continued to hold my little pouch of balls in one hand. And at the same time, she used the index finger of her free hand to draw circles in the pools of my cream.

“Are you okay, Sweetheart?”

I nodded my head and replied, “I’m better than okay, Mom. That was amazing. I love you so much!”

She dipped her finger into the biggest pool of cream on my stomach and drew a large heart around my belly button. “I love you too, Tristan. Now let’s get you cleaned up and dressed. It’s a little late for breakfast. Would you like some lunch instead?”

Biting my lip, I looked up into her eyes and asked, “Can we stay here for just a little longer?”

She laid her open palm in the puddle of cream before taking my penis back in her slippery, cream-covered hand. “Of course, Sweetheart.” While looking right into my eyes, she slipped the magical finger back between my cheeks and began to repeatedly tap it against my wrinkled hole. The more she did that, the stiffer my penis became. Before long, she was slowly and gently stroking my rigid penis again.

Looking down at me, she spoke with a tone to her voice I’d never heard before, “Tristan, is there something you’d like to ask me?”


fantaseeboy
fantaseeboy
1,622 Followers
12