An Accepting Wife Pt. 02

Story Info
Michelle, her husband and another friend.
6.2k words
4.6
16.2k
22

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/23/2024
Created 12/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An Accepting Wife (Part 2)

Margaret (Chapter 1)

The party was winding down and Michael was anxious. Michelle, his wife, had promised to talk to Margaret and it had been everything they could do to keep her from leaving the party. It was 11 pm, perhaps early for a party to break up, but the couple had hinted all night that it would not be a late night party.

Michelle and Michael could see that Margaret was a bit bored being the only single person at the party. Most of the other party goers, married couples, had left. Michael looked over at Margaret and waved. It appeared she was leaving. Michael headed to the front door to escort the last two couples to the front door. Well, if she goes I will be disappointed, but maybe another time, he thought to himself.

Just behind the two couples, Margaret arrived at the front door. Michelle walked up to her and whispered something in her ear. Michael walked over to Steven and Dawn. He saw them out as Margaret, now the last guest, followed his wife into the kitchen.

Michael was excited. Margaret was perhaps one of the most attractive of his wife's friends. A statuesque beauty, five feet nine inches tall, she was wearing two inch sexy heals. She had a very slim body, nice sized breasts, and an incredible ass. Margaret came to the party mostly out of a friendship obligation to his wife, but Michael hoped she would be more excited once they proposed their fun for the night. She was white, light complected, just the kind of woman Michael gravitated towards. Michael is a medium complected black man who is attracted to white women.

Tonight Margaret had worn a short dinner dress, dark blue in color and black lace stockings that showed off her incredible legs. Also those legs are accented by those sexy heals. She had brown eyes, and her brown hair was like a halo around her beautiful face.

Michael had popped a boner every time he thought about her, and it was his wife who wanted to watch him fuck her. That was such a turn-on, he could not believe how lucky he was. He loved his wife, but recently his wife felt their love life had become a little stale. Because of this she had invited a friend over and had watched him have sex with her. A married friend of hers, Diane. They had enjoyed the sex and since that time the sex with his wife had been incredible. At least for now, his wife did not want to fuck another man, but had loved watching him fuck Diane. Now, hopefully, Margaret.

The couple left and he walked to the opening to the kitchen. He leaned against the door jamb and looked at his wife, and young Margaret. Michelle had just turned twenty-nine, Michael is thirty-one. He thought to himself how sexy this young twenty-two year woman, that Margaret is. She, Margaret, turned towards him and smiled a nervous smile. "You guys mean this?" Turning back to Michelle, "You really want to watch your incredible looking husband fuck me? Sorry if that is a bit crude. I mean.., well, I have never been with a black guy. It is intriguing..."

Michael is six foot three inches, muscular, dark eyes, with a bright winning smile. He is medium in skin color for a black man, and he worked out every chance he had. He had typical African American features, a flat nose, wide cheekbones, and he shaved his head bald. Which his wife loved. Michael started to say something, but Michelle interrupted. "Yes, I love sharing my husband. I am so lucky, he is hot. And hot to watch. I will warn you, though, he has a huge cock."

With a big grin Margaret responded, "Well now you have convinced me. When would you guys like this to happen?" While she said this she looked right at Michael. He walked over to her and before she could react, he took her in his arms and began to kiss her. She moaned as he pulled her to him and then lifted her off of her feet. Folding Margaret in his arms, Michelle stood back as he picked her up and carried her to the living room.

He set her back on her feet and began to undress her. Underneath she was wearing a black lace bra, black lace stockings, black garters and black underwear. He once again noticed the two inch heals and his cock came to full attention as he undressed her. Behind him Michelle began to undress her husband until he was down to his boxers. Michelle had finished undressing Michael except for his boxers. The beautiful Margaret the pulled down his shorts and told him to sit on the couch. She grabbed a cushion and knelt down on her knees grasping his huge cock. "Jesus, you are big. I have never had anything near this big inside me..."

Michael grinned as she continued to stroke it, Michael guessed her own juices flowing. "Frightened? Don't worry I will be gentle... To start. But you will be begging me to fuck you."

Michelle responded, "I can attest to that Margaret, now you two have fun. I am going sit over in this chair and watch."

Margaret apparently gave no further thought to Michael's wife. She slid her mouth down on his member, her tongue rubbing the sensitive spot underneath and just behind the head of his fat manhood. Michael moaned, put his hand on her head, and sort of pushed her head down on his member. Not too severely. It was enough that she choked a bit, half of his huge member in her mouth. He pushed his cock a bit further into her throat. Her face turned red, but apparently she had been choked by a cock before. Now three quarters of his cock in her, she hung on and it was so exciting for Michael. His wife, Michelle, had never been able to do this. It felt so good, her tongue dancing around his cock with the end of his cock in her throat. She swallowed, intensifying his pleasure. Michael could see that she could not breath, but she seemed to be okay. The sensation was incredible and made him want to blow his load.

He released her and she quickly moved back off his cock, gasping for breath, a copious amount of spit hanging from her mouth to his cock. Some dripping down onto her perfect breasts. As her mouth popped free more saliva dripped down onto the floor, and the carpet. Michelle appeared from no where and handed her a towel. She wiped her face and body with the towel. Margaret then stood up and Michelle pulled her underwear down, unhooking the garters so that she could take them off. Margaret then stepped out of those sexy black underwear. Michael made note of her completely shaved groin area. He had never been with a woman that had a bare pussy and for some reason it really made him hot.

Margaret moved to Michael and straddled him. She next lowered herself down onto his rigid cock. Michael moaned as he slid into her hot pussy. She said, "Michael, I am going to go slow... Your cock is huge. Let me control..., okay?"

"Sure baby. Start slow. But fuck me baby."

"Mm-hm. Yesss, f-fuck yes. Your c-cock is so fucking big. J-Jesus." She slid down on his member, her hands on his shoulders. Slowly she began taking perhaps half of his cock into her very wet cunt.

"God, soo good. You are so tight. F-fuck." His left hand slipped behind and he tussled with the bra but could not get it undone. Michelle helped him out. She quickly walked over and unhooked her bra. Margaret slipped it off. She let it slide down her left arm and fall to the floor.

Michael grasped her left breast with his right hand roughly. She moaned and he pulled her face to his. The two kissed and Michelle found herself becoming very wet. For some reason, watching her husband kiss another woman was extremely arousing.

Michael's wife moved the chair just slightly so she could see them both, and they could see her from the side. She had been wearing a black skirt and a light blue blouse which she began to take off. She decided she wanted to be naked as she watched her husband get fucked by this beautiful young woman. Once undressed, she pulled out a dildo she had underneath the chair. One almost as big as her husbands cock. With it, she began to tease her pussy, her opening.

"Having fun over there?" Her husband said in a hushed voice.

"Shut up and fuck her. I think it is time to fuck her baby." Michelle replied.

Michael took her hint and lifted her up off of his cock, and without letting her know what he was doing. He then turned her around. He put her knees on the couch, and had her lean over the back of the couch. The room was a bit dimly lit so Michelle got up and turned up the lights so she could have a better view as her husband placed his cock between her ass cheeks and slowly pushed his cock into her extremely wet cunt.

"Oh..., f-fuck." She moaned as he pushed his cock into the young woman. "God, your..., your cock. Fuck, s-so big. Fuck, God..." For his part Michael was being gentle, which was his inclination.

Margaret said, "N-no..., f-fuck me hard. Yes fuck me hard, b-baby." Yes, Michelle knew what she was saying but it did not bother her to hear her call him baby. It was difficult not to use pet names when a man had their cock inside you, and she understood the inclination.

For his part he took her at her word. He grabbed her waist and began to to move a bit faster his cock not all the way in yet, but he was trying. "Fuck me..., fuck me Michael. Cmon..., fuck me good. Harder. Please harder."

Michael then began to pound her. "Okay..., her we go. Gonna use you, Oh..., okay?"

"Yes..., fuck yes, c-cumming. Yes..., you can f-fuck me anytime. Yes..., Yes!"

Michael looked down and saw her cum start to coat his huge member. It was so hot, his wife's cum was always barely visible. Michelle had been so into watching that she forgot herself. As she made note of the thick cream coating her husbands cock she slid the huge toy into her.

For their part Michael and Margaret were so into each other it was the only thing on their minds. "Mmmm, I..., d-don't want to cum." Michael said.

He pulled out and Margaret made a sound of disappointment. "Oh fuck..., Jesus this is so hot," she said.

"To the bedroom?" Michelle asked.

Margaret was a bit taller then Diane, and his wife, but still he picked her up, cradled her in his arms and took her into the bedroom. To both their surprises Margaret said, "A few minutes..., just me and your husband?" He hesitated, looking back at his wife who was following.

"Sure..., I guess. How long?"

"Five minutes, I guess?"

"Okay, but don't finish. I want to watch some more."

Her husband said, "Are you sure baby?"

"Yes, but do me a favor. Don't go nice on her, fuck her hard. I have a feeling she can take it."

Michael carried her into their Master bedroom. He placed Margaret on her feet and she wrapped her arms around his neck immediately and began to kiss him passionately. She broke their kiss and looked at him and said, "Do you think your wife will let you come to my place some time?"

"Hm. I believe she would not mind, if she can be there to watch."

"That's fine, I want you to tie me up and use me. I have all the stuff for bondage..., light BDSM, at my house."

"My God, did we misread you?"

Margaret grinned and look at her new lover, "So..., interested Michael?"

"I guess I am."

"Okay the next best thing. I want you to pin my arms behind me. I want you to flatten me on the bed and fuck my brains out for your wife to see. Okay?"

"Okay, but, may I ask why?"

"Ever dominate your wife?"

"Well..., not really."

"She might like it, and for me it is a huge turn on. The idea of your luscious wife watching is also a turn on. Tonight that has been half of the fun." That should have been a hint for Michael that Margaret was at least bi curious.

"So..., you like being..., dominated?"

"Yes..., in the bedroom, I like the man in charge. Is that a problem?" As she said this she once again wrapped her arms around him and rubbed her body against his once again burgeoning cock. "Can you do that, can you use me?"

"I can sure as hell try." With that he pushed her back. She wanted to sit on the bed, but he stopped her.

"First, off with everything wench. I am going to use you good but I want you naked." Margaret quickly removed her remaining clothing and then climbed on the bed, lying on her belly for Michael.

He looked down at her. On her left upper arm, spreading to the center of her back, a tattoo of a flying eagle, the beak and left wing on her back facing him, the right wing on her arm. It was beautiful artwork that just accented her beautiful skin. Tanned, and sexy, he looked at the curve of her back, her sexy round and beautiful ass. Her long legs. Looking down at her, now stroking his cock, he

began, "I am going to fuck you very hard, young lady. Are you ready?"

She moaned in anticipation, "Oh God yes. Quit teasing me. Fuck me Michael."

It was at this point that Michelle entered the room. He smiled at her as he continued to stroke his cock with his left hand. Suddenly he brought his right hand down, he was on the left side of the bed, and slapped her right ass cheek very hard. She flinched making a sound of surprise and pain. "Oh..., shit." She said as he brought his hand down repeatedly on both ass cheeks.

Michael had to admit to himself that this was making him hot. His wife had a look of concern on her face as he kept slapping her ass until it was beat red. At least ten swats on each ass cheek. He said nothing, and as Margaret did not tell him to stop, Michelle sat in her chair and waited to see what would happen next. "Are you my bitch right now Margaret?"

"Yes Michael... " She replied in whining needful voice. "Yes Michael, what ever you say."

Finally he stopped. He climbed on the bed, spreading her now red ass cheeks with his hands. "Lift your ass a little." He said as he grasped his cock and pushed it down, finally finding her opening, her pussy.

"Ohhhh," he moaned as he pushed himself inside her very hot cunt. "Give me your hands, put them on your back..." He said. She did as she was told and with his left hand he grasped her wrists in a vice like grip. Michael is incredibly strong, and Michelle realizes he was being very forceful. Holding her arms, perhaps painfully, behind her back.

Michelle was hot. This was more then she had ever expected and it was such a hot look. Her husband fucking his cock in and out of this young woman, slamming his body against her. His left hand pinned her arms to her back with his right hand braced against the bed. "Oh f-fuck. F-fuck Margaret. Fuck your pussy is so tight." Margaret for her part had her head turned towards Michelle where she sat in her chair playing with her pussy with a vibrator now. Michelle could see the painful grimace on her face and though she should be frightened for the woman, something told her she was relishing the experience.

"Sh-shit..., you are so big. Fuck, fuck Michael. I am c-cumming, fucking cumming Michael."

From across the room in her chair, Michelle fucking herself said, "Me t-too. Fuck yes..., use her Michael. Fill her up baby."

With his left hand, his right still holding her crossed wrists on her back, he drove her head into the bed and began to fuck her harder then he had ever fucked his wife in all their years of dating, or their two years of marriage. "Oh fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. Such a tight pussy. Yes..., such a good fuck. God, Margaret I am going to c-cum. I am going to cum in you baby... Yes! Yes!," he began to scream, loudly. "FUCK, C-CUMMING. CUMMNG BABY! FUCK YES..., CUMMIIIIIIINNNNG!" He released his cum into her, rope after rope of his cream squirted into her belly. Michael loved fucking her and he knew he was going to fuck her again. "Oh God, God yes..." He said as he finally began to finish, falling upon the beautiful young woman. "Jesus that was good."

Michelle walked over to him. "That was so hot lover. God I loved it. I came like a rocket too." She then moved to the closer to Margaret. "Are you okay, he was a little rough on you?"

Gasping for air, trying to catch her breath, Margaret responded, "It's..., it's okay Michelle... I asked him to use me, to fuck me like that."

"Well..., he did that." For some reason, unknown even to herself, Michelle leaned her face into Margaret's and kissed her passionately. Margaret kissed her back in kind and their lips locked and the two kissing turned Michael on, even after he had just emptied his cum into her. "God that's sexy " Is all he said.

At this point Margaret had to clean up and then she departed for her home. At the front door, Michael took her in his arms and they kissed passionately. "Definitely going to have to do this again, that is if it is okay with you Michelle." Margaret said.

"Oh sure, Margaret. I had almost as much fun as you two did."

"Well, I might have an idea... I mean an idea for you to have as much fun."

Later, Michael asked him about the kiss, and Michelle lied and told him that she had done it to turn him on. "Well, it worked."

Plans Made (Chapter 2)

It was that following Monday. Margaret was nominally junior at the company to Michelle, but as they worked in different departments they often ate lunch together. Normally another of her friends, Donna, would join them but as it happened Donna was on a tough schedule and had to take a short lunch. So the pair, Michelle and Margaret, headed to a local diner and sat down for lunch. They ordered their food, and it was a bit obvious that they were both nervous about bringing up what had happened after the party. It was not the sex between her and her husband that made them nervous. They both knew it was the kiss.

Finally it was Margaret that broke the ice. "The kiss. I mean, you kissed me and I kissed you back. It bothers you?"

"I guess bothers is not the right word," Michelle began. "I just never knew..., I mean..., that I could be attracted to a woman. Sorry if what I did was wrong..."

"Oh, no. I kissed you back Michelle. Believe me I wanted that kiss. I mean I really enjoyed that kiss."

At this Michelle lowered her voice even more. They had been speaking in hushed voices, but at this point Michelle whispered. Michelle stared for a moment moment at Margaret. "Are you saying...? I mean..., what are you saying?" Michelle laughed nervously as she ended her sentence.

"I am saying..., well, that next time maybe it should be a threesome."

"I guess I am game, if you are game. Have..., have you ever been with a woman?" Michelle asked.

"No I have not but I think it is going to be fun Michelle." Under the table she squeezed Michelle's knee. Leaning in she whispered in Michelle's ear, "I want to fuck you too."

They made plans for that Friday. Michelle did not tell her husband that she had planned a surprise for him. The two had discussed it and the pair decided that the girls would run things, that Michelle would start things. She only told her husband that they were going over to Margaret's house that Friday. Michelle knew that would be enough to excite her husband.

Fun Night Number 2 (Chapter 3)

Michelle took her husband's hand as they stopped in front of the row of Condominiums where Margaret lived. Before they departed the car she said, "Me an Margaret talked. I know she said she liked to be dominated by the man in her bed, but tonight we are going to run things. Okay with you? "

"Uh..., sure. But why?"

"You will see why, okay? It's a surprise."

"Hey, you are letting me fuck other women, I guess I can't complain. Certainly lover," he said and leaned in and kissed her. For her part Michelle worried he could feel the heat coming off of her.

Margaret answered the door in a light green chemise that showed off her attributes. Michael stared, not saying anything, it was Michelle that hit his arm and said, "Jesus Michael, let's get inside before her neighbors get an eyeful."

Margaret owned a condo, so a neighbor on either side could see her down a hallway. That person would have to come out of his or her condominium and walk near. "I don't care, and I love the way he is looking at me. But, anyway, guess you guys should come in."

12