An Accepting Wife Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Margaret waived them in and showed off her condo. From the front door to the left was an opening to her beautiful kitchen. The kitchen spotless, modern, a standard oven that was also a convection oven. A beautiful glass stove top, a tall side by side refrigerator. A state of the art dishwasher and a gorgeous double sink and faucet. A very well appointed kitchen. Beyond the kitchen another door to a bedroom she called the guest room.

Straight, beyond the kitchen and guest room was her living room. A large TV on the right on a beautiful stand made of what looked like oak. The wall turned into a sort of cubby. In that cubbyhole around the corner from the TV stand was a bookshelf filled with Knick Knacks, a few books and a picture of what must be her family. At this point she mentioned, "My younger brother sometimes stays here. No worries, he is not here tonight, nor is he expected to be." On the wall opposite the door parallel to the shelf a desk with a laptop and a computer chair. At the end of the condo, opposite the entrance to the condo, was the master bed and bath.

"Very nice place," Michelle said to Margaret. "I think the company is paying you too much." This said with a wink of her left eye.

"Oh not really," she replied with a sly smile. "Not if those rumors of me fucking my way to my position are true." Michelle started to say something but Margaret put up her hand, "I am just kidding Michelle. There is no way I would fuck the old man." All three laughed at that and then Michael without invitation sat on the couch.

It was Michelle who said, "Up Michael. As I understand it," looking at Margaret, "There is a chair in the main bedroom on the right which Michael is supposed to sit in and the two of us will be come into the room in a few?" Margaret nodded her head yes as Michael got up with a quizzical look and left the room for the bedroom after Margaret pointed out the door.

Looking at Michelle, the two standing next to the couch she said, "Sit..., let's talk about this. You are very nervous, aren't you"

"Well, yes. I have never been with a woman..." Michelle responded.

"But you have thought about it..., I mean in the past. Right?"

"Well, yes. I guess I have. But I was a lot younger and I thought it was just a passing.., sort of, fantasy. You know what I mean?"

"I do.., but now?"

Michelle looked down at her hands and then up at Margaret. "Honestly? All I have been able to think about all week is your breasts..., your ass. Your beautiful eyes."

"Good, I don't want to force anything on you... I will start..., well, servicing you. Where we go from there is up to you. Okay?" With that she motioned for Michelle to sit on the couch. Margaret sat next to her and placed her hand on her knee. Michelle, wearing jeans and a t-shirt, her white bra underneath not hiding her now hard nipples, looked at Margaret, into her eyes. Margaret leaned in, pressing her hand down on Michelle's leg and pressed her lips against Michelle's. Her kiss was sensual, languid, their tongues dancing, and Michelle wanted it. " Mmmm," she moaned as the two enjoyed a very long kiss.

Breaking their kiss she began, "Well, get naked. Lets go in the room and see what happens." Michelle nodded her head yes and then quickly undressed. They were both ready to surprise Michael with some extra Margaret on Michelle action.

The first thing they did was to have Margaret walk into the room still wearing her chemise. As she entered the room, Michael started to get up. "Oh no," Margaret began. "Sit tight." With that she turned to him and began to undress him. Michael, for his part, did not fight her but let Margaret take off his clothes. She then walked over to her dresser opposite the huge, very low to the floor bed that centered the room. She pulled out some straps and walked over and stood before Michael. He looked at her nervously, "Do you trust me? Do you trust your wife?"

He nodded his head yes, "Of course."

"Good, I am going strap you in, okay?"

"Okay, but why?"

"You will see." She then strapped his arms to the chair and then she ran a longer strap around his ankles and the bottom legs of the chair. His cock came to attention and she smiled down at him, stroking it a couple of times. "Eager, aren't we."

Margaret smiled again at him and went to the door. Michelle walked in naked, her smallish breasts always so sexy to Michael. Her nipples sticking out, her pointed nipples made his cock twitch. His thought wandered remembering how sensitive her pencil eraser shaped pointers are.

"Oh, nice." Michelle said looking at her husband as the pair of women stood next to the bed. "Now, you be good, just watch, and maybe you might get lucky. We will see." He looked at his wife with a stern look, but Michelle just smiled back at him.

"What the fuck is going on?" Michael said.

"Now..., is that being good?" Margaret replied giving him a look that made Michelle giggle. Michael frowned but was smart enough not to say anything more. Margaret went to the top drawer of her dresser. She pulled out what turned out to be a ball gag. "I think he will have to be quieted, don't you?"

Michelle giggled and walked over. Michael did not fight his wife, but he frowned a bit as Michelle put the gag in his mouth and tightened the strap around the back of his head.

At this point Margaret took Michelle's hand and walked her over to her bed. She lowered both of them to the bed. Facing him, Margaret to the left, his wife to the right. Margaret put her finger on the beautiful woman's chin and turned her head so she was facing her. Once again she leaned in and the two women kissed. They kissed as passionately as Michael imagined she had ever kissed him. All Michael could do was moan, shocked and excited as Margaret motioned for her to lie back on the bed. He moaned again as Margaret gently spread his wife's legs open. With her right hand Michelle's new lover slid upwards until her fingers were on her slit, moving up and down. His wife was obviously wet, turned on by the other woman.

Margaret said to her, "Lie back..., slide back Michelle." the bed was sideways to Michael so she moved to the right, placing her head and shoulders on the pillows at the head of the bed. Margaret immediately climbed on the very long bed. Her hands slid up Michelle's legs a lecherous look upon her face. Michelle looked down as Margaret slid up, her warm hands making Michelle very hot.

"Oh my God," Michelle moaned. Margaret was kissing each of her legs, inside her lower legs. Then upwards to her inner thighs. As Michael watched she placed her hand on Michelle's flat belly. Leaning on her right elbow, enough so that Michael could see, she moved very close to Michelle's pussy and began to blow. "Oh..., fuck, Margaret. Jesus..."

Margaret responded, "You like that lover?"

"Yes, yes. I am so hot. So wet."

Margaret smiled and brought her mouth to Michelle's pussy. Michael could not see what was going on as the beautiful young woman licked up one engorged vulva, and then the other. "Oh..., God. Fuck Margaret, don't tease me..." It was then that Margaret began to lick up her slit, up and down a few times. "Oh yes..., fuck yes..., that feels so good." Margaret next blew on her clitoris, watching, waiting for it to pop out of it's hiding place.

As it popped out Margaret said, "There you are you little beauty." She placed her lips on it and flicked it with her tongue. Michelle shuddered. As Michelle became more and more aroused, Margaret pushed a finger up to the middle knuckle into her pussy.

"Oh..., oh Margaret... Fuck me. Please fuck me."

Margaret suddenly, roughly, pushed three fingers all the way into Michelle's pussy as she began to suck on her clit. In her own mind she knew this was one of the sexiest things she had ever done. Suddenly she had an idea. She quickly got up from the bed, listening to Michelle moan as she walked over to her husband.

"What the fuck, Margaret? I was about to cum."

"I will be back in one second. Your man is gonna fuck me while I finish you off, okay?" Michelle grinned and watched as Margaret quickly released Michael from his captivity including removing his ball gag.

"Oh..., fuck yes, this is hot." Michael responded as Margaret walked back across the room and once again climbed between Michelle's legs.

"Give me a pillow Michelle." She handed it to Margaret. She folded the pillow placed it under her waist so her ass pointed up and said, "Now fuck me while I make you wife cum, Michael." With that she dipped her head between Michelle's legs. As he put himself into position, she shoved a finger gently into her pussy and began to blow air on her exposed clit.

"Oh God, back to fucking me Margaret. Make me cum."

Just as Michelle said this Michael shoved his cock not so gently into Margaret's wet pussy. "Oh..., Jesus," moaned into Michelle's pussy as he began to fuck her. "God..., your fucking cock is so big. Jesus..., fuck me. Fuck me."

With that Margaret pushed three fingers into Michelle's pussy and then began to suck on her clit. Michael said, "Jesus that is so hot. B-baby, are you going to cum? Fuck that is so hot. I want to see you with Margaret again. Baby, play with your nipples for me..." Michelle was so aroused she did not respond. She just played with her nipples for her very sexy husband.

Margaret could not talk now, because she was concentrating on Michelle's pussy. At the same time she was loving Michael's big cock in her pussy, the way he started to really fuck her. For a moment she lifted her head, "F-fuck me, Michael. Harder. Please, fucking pound me..."

Michael finally understood that Margaret really wanted him to fuck her in ways she had never done to his wife. "Oh, God. So hot," Michael said. "Play with your tits, baby. Michelle, pinch those nipples for me. Jesus this is so much f-fun..." Michelle continued to play with her nipples, her arousal bringing her close to her own orgasm.

Michael firmly grabbed Margaret's hips and began to fuck her harder then he had ever fucked any woman in his life. His cock bent just slightly, but as he pounded her cervix he could see that his entire cock buried itself in her pussy. It was so hot and he knew he was not going to last much longer. "C-cum for me M-Michelle. L-let me know and I will c-cum in Margaret. I w-want to cum with you..."

Margaret felt like a toy, which really turned her on. She concentrated on fucking Michelle with her fingers as she more purposefully sucked on her clit. Michelle started to lose control, "Y-yes baby. F-fuck yes. I am going to cum, baby. Yes M-Margaret, f-fuck. Oh G-God... Cum baby. F-fill her up. F-fuck..., FUCK BABY I AM CUMMING! CUMMING SO HARD, OH THIS IS SO HOT. FUCK YES..., CUMMING!!!"

"Gnah..., gnah. Shit, filling up Margaret. Oh God, I am filling up her pussy. God yes. So good." Margaret could not believe how hard he was pounding her womb. As she felt his cock pound her womb, she sensed more than felt his cum fill her up as her own orgasm over took her. She squeezed his cock so hard that he screamed, "FUUUUCK, YOU..., YOU ARE..., OH GOD, SQEEZING MY C-COCK SO GOOD. OH GOD YES. FUCK YES..., CUMMING!"

For a good minute, the trio loosed their orgasms together. It was the hottest climax all three had very experienced and they would tell each other that later. Finally the trio finished their incredible orgasms. Michael climbed up the bed and lie next to his wife who was on his left. He motioned for Margaret to move up to him on his right. Margaret could barely move, she had stretched out falling flat on the bed, her head still between Michelle's legs. "Come up here Margaret..., come on."

"Oh my God..., I think you broke me Michael," she said with a laugh. "Give me a sec. Jesus that was good. Best sex I have ever had." Finally Margaret extricated herself from between Michelle's legs on the longer than standard Queen size bed and moved up next to Michael. He took each into his arm and they both sighed as they lie next to him.

After a few minutes of relaxing it was Margaret who moved onto her elbows and began a conversation, "Michelle. That was amazing. I love the taste of your pussy." Michelle laughed lightly, "And Michael, God you are good at fucking. I am a total mess."

"Margaret..., that was so much fun. Have to tell you. But, Michelle is the one who..., well..., decides what happens. Know what I mean?"

"Oh..., shit. I don't want to mess up your marriage. But..., I would like to ask Michelle to do a favor for me. If she is interested..., and it is okay with you Michael."

It was Michelle that looked over her stud of a husbands chest and asked, "What's that, Margaret?"

"Remember I told you my brother stops by here occasionally and spends the night. He has roomies and has a hard time sleeping sometimes."

"Mhm, what about him?"

"Well, he is eighteen, very good looking, built, but so shy it is insane. I just can't get through to him that he is a good looking young man." At this point Margaret hesitated.

"Okay..., Margaret?" Michelle looked at the younger woman. She had an idea where this was going, but she let Margaret say her piece.

"Well..., if it's okay with Michael... I would like you guys to come over here again. Maybe spend the night. Michael can tie me up and use me like a toy." Margaret, surprisingly, blushed a little bit as she made this statement. Michelle instinctively knew that there was something more she was asking. "I, well I would like you to break my brother in, Michelle. He is a virgin. I mean you could give him some confidence..., know what I mean?"

It was Michelle's turn to blush as she looked at her husband. "I dunno..., I don't know if I am ready for that."

Again, surprisingly, it was Michael who responded. "Oh..., cmon babe. I think we owe Margaret and honestly I think it is your turn. Wouldn't you like to make a very young man's night?"

Michelle looked at her husband. "I have to think about it you two..., okay? Meanwhile. I think I own Margaret a pussy licking and I want to suck your cum out of her Michael."

Margaret smiled and said to Michael, "Go get in the chair. Michelle is going to suck my pussy. You just be a good boy and watch."

12