All Comments on 'An Accident, The Internet, A Hotel'

by jtmalone70

Sort by:
  • 56 Comments
JudyJudyJudyJudyalmost 19 years ago
Top Notch!!!

Loved it. A perfect mix of a wonderful story intermixed with hot sex. Your descriptions are great. Thanks for your patience in your writing. You never move through a scene too quickly. Wonderful story.

However... I have to wonder whether your disclaimer at the beginning is completely honest. It seems hard for me to belive that a story this compelling doesn't have at least some element of truth or at least was birthed in a fantasy for your son.

Excellent post! I want to see more from you, please!

ThewhitemanThewhitemanalmost 19 years ago
This will hold your attention

Absolutely great! I couldn't stop reading. Normally I just skip to the sex but this is so well written that you have to read it all. Every scene is perfectly set - surely you must be a trained writer. It's also very, very realistic - you can actually believe that this could have happened. I look forward to more.

sacksackalmost 19 years ago
JtMalone, a stroke story?

I thought you said you'd never write one of these! Very effective as always, but a far cry from The Past in Colorado!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
A great story

I really enjoyed your story, well paced and slowly drawing the reader in, Awesome. I hope you continue to write more stories as I find your writing and style to be refreshing. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Awesome

One of the very best, ever!

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Not your thoughts my ass!

Tremendous story...You said this was fiction and these werent your thoughts on the subject...well whos were they? I do find it hard to believe you didnt shut your eyes and think once of one of your boys while writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
very hott

well done. look forward to more mom/son

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great Read

Very good read, pulled me into the story for a truly enjoyable read. Keep up the good work!!!!

skizzzy6skizzzy6almost 19 years ago
Fantastic

I really, really enjoyed the story, hope you write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
had to stop and read

in a long story i just skim threw it but not this one i had to read it and loved ever page of it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Good story...too long

Great story, but way too long. Shorten it a bit next time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Good story...NOT too long

Great story, the length exactly right.

joshstervjoshstervalmost 19 years ago
Love it! Have mom get preggors in pt 2?

Ever had these thoughts about your own sons? Get her pregnant next time.

tinman69stinman69salmost 19 years ago
Fantastic story!!!

I really don't think I have ever read a better story on LIT!!!! Yes it was long, but it needed to be long! A story such as this one cannot be told in a couple of pages. I loved every bit of it. JT you did wonderfuly with this story!!!

1WILD11WILD1almost 19 years ago
Colorado!!

I am from Colorado too and you did our state PROUD!!

That was one of the best written stories I have come across on Lit!!

Thanks!

storyman1950storyman1950almost 19 years ago
Too Long Bull....

I am over 50 years old and still remember the effort on my part, as a young pre-teenager, to sneak a peek at my mother's body. I find these types of stories very stimulating. Your story was the best I have ever read. Your detail was very erotic. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
great stuff

I didn't think this story was too long--quite the contrary. There was a very definite sense of realism in this story, which is what makes it great. The only thing I would have changed about this story is that I would have drawn out the oral sex segment out a little bit more. Great story, though!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
HAPPINESS IN NORTHERN CALIFORNIA

This ranks up there with the best I have ever read! A 5 isn't high enough! Yes, I read and enjoyed every word. Very real, very erotic. Your experiment was a success!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
fantastic story

you could just be there in the room seeing this all going on

and then taking part yourself this was one of the best story that ive read for sometime it had everything in it you couldnt want for anything other than someone else joining in

with the son and his mom, found this one very erotic sexy story do hope there will be a follow up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
great one..........

its the most erotic story i eve5r red recently. i can say i didn t read but watched as a talently directed movi. i was not in cinema saloon, but in hotel room with them.

thanks.........

bigger25bigger25almost 19 years ago
great one..........

its the most erotic story i ever red recently. i can say i didn t read but watched as a talently directed movi. i was not in cinema saloon, but in hotel room with them.

thanks.........

GirlWatchinGirlWatchinalmost 19 years ago
Wonderful story!

I enjoyed your story very much. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
In-fucking-credible.

The sexual content of this story was wonderful. The realism aspect had me aghast. I was sitting here, my hand on my face, and my mouth gaping. And to think this isn't real..Wow. I must say. You are one talented writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
godess author

this is the best story i ever read, my cock become so hard while reading the story tht i came twice but it did not went limp gr8 work honey keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Best

This is the best story I have ever read on this site. It was very well written and exciting. I read the entire story over 4 different sittings, keep up the amazing work. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
In Terms of Sheer Eroticism

In terms of sheer eroticism, this one ranks among the very best. The taboo subject matter merely heightened the eroticism, but it's not necessarly the biggest factor.

The description of how they made love in the hotel room, about how he sprayed her in such a mechanican way, ironically, was the most erotic scene. But it's more than just the dry description of how they made love; it's also about how it IMPACTED her psychologically that made the act so much more prohibitively erotic.

(This, for example, would not have been as impactful if it's from the younger person view, the son's. He probably could have described the mechanican sex as well as she, but he would've lacked the depth she has in terms of symbolic expressions: for her the sex was incredibly enjoyful and sinful; but it also, to paraphrase her, transformed her very thought concerning sex, herself, her son, and life.)

The pregnancy, I'm willing to argue, was from one of their last get togethers; but the author's clever and subtle enough to write the story in such a way as to allow both mother and son some *false* piece of mind, it seems.

Again, this was truly one of the truly most erotic stories there is in Literotica. Even without too much character building, the eroticism seemed to ooze from the older woman's thoughts like sap! It's mostly a mental trip she's asked the reader to travel with her.

Again, exceptionally done.

Rebel8002Rebel8002over 18 years ago
Excellent

I don't often comment on stories i read on here but this is one of those i think i need to. Unlike most of the Incest stories on Lit. this one had a more real feel to it than most of them. Very few of the Incest stories even take the time to build up the people in the story much less even have them think about what may or may not happen afterwards. Most just seem to be just a what i would call "a wham bam thank you mam" kind of story.

It might be a lil long for some folks but i think it was about right as it built the charcters up and let you get a feeling for them. Now one just has to wonder where do we go from here?

Does dad find out or maybe his girlfriend or his friend Dave? Maybe we shall see.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
awesome

purely amazing, very well written

espeterohespeterohover 18 years ago
nice!

loved your story and your sense of humor in it!! keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
So sexy

Absolutely the best story I have read. I think this was so sexy and erotic, I love the feelings of the motherand how sexy she was. I loved the fact that profanity was only used when needed. I sure wish all Moms was hot like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
audio version please

Would love for there to be an audio version.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
tender

Beautifully written. Just the right approach.

So real, poignant, tender... love the way it unfolded so cautiously.

David48David48over 18 years ago
First effort?

I guess you can really justify anything if you really make the effort. Even hot gorilla sex with your son...no? Ah...but then we can indulge ourselves here can't we? Literotica...erotica...sweet, sweet fantasy...And that is EXACTLY what this story was...mind-blowingly sweeeeet fantasy. Young studly guy has VERY young looking, beautiful SEXY mom. Sounds like a sure formula for success on this site, and this one was one of the best I've read. Keep writing missy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Thank you!

Please continue working in this genre!! We need you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Fantastic!!!!

Totally hot!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
If JT Don't Start Producin' Soon, I'll Look Her'up

The taboo's been so romantically erotic, I forget to feel bad for the husband!

With the other stories, even the really good ones, I feel like the cheating spouse deserves to be found AND stoned, or something, EVEN if the story's also really erotic and forbidden,,, but this one is an exception. I think it is due to the fact that the author does not, in any slight way whatsoever, have the mother and son speak ill of each other or the father.

Remember the son used the word "bitch" once twice, almost apprehensively, quiestly and the mother immediately, gently but decisively said:

Don't use that word on me. I'm not your bitch or any one's. I'm your mother and we will go to hell for having done this, but I love you deeply, twistedly as it is, and I know you love me and don't want to hurt me in any way. But that requires that we don't get obsess with one another, become jealous or hateful; we simply enjoy each other's company when a safe oppornity allows. But other than that, we are mother and son and that's more than either of us deserve.

Or somethin' like that.

Again, simply awesome. What they engage in is adultery, dirty, taboo,,, and yet it's all so pure, romantic, and precious, too, due to how they handle the situation, others around them, and themselves. Even when the mother listens to the son talking to his girlfriend and utters "slut", we know she's not jealous or hateful; it's a playful thing.

I must wonder, though, how the son could look his generous, good, and hard working day and not feel ashamed for he and his mother have done to him, though the latter doesn't know it,,, anyway,,,

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
OMG

That was very hot. Wow!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
best ever

I read this nonstop from beginning to end it was erotic, tender and loving. It may be the best story I have ever read on this site!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
woooow

I came soooo hard

bob3641223bob3641223over 12 years ago
loved it

this one is one of the best i've read

apollo90apollo90about 11 years ago
Well done!

Quite a different bent on the subject. Well written, good pace and the sex was outstanding!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
"I spread my legs further, craning my neck to get a better view between them. Using my fingers to spread myself open, I felt another white glob drip onto them. It was Mark's semen."

This is a fabulous story of hot motherfucking. I love the quote above--it's thrilling when a mother finds her boy's creamy semen in her cunt. Actually, it's where a boy's semen belongs. Mark's certainly shot a gallon or so of his young sperm up his mother's mommy-hole. Mark's a big strong guy, with a fine fat prick and a pair of balls that never quit. His mom's practically in love with her boy's big prick, as he is with his mother's cozy mommy-twat. I think Mark's hard cock and his mother's wet cunt are going to be coming together for a long time to come.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wow!

I felt like I was actually banging my mother! Great story! I could envision everything very clearly! She reminds me of my very first love in how they had sex their first time. My first time with my one true love was very similar. Such a great job! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
The best sex story ever

Wow, I felt like I was Mark. I could imagine the whole first sexual encounter happening. It's not far off from an actual encounter I have had in the past, but not with my mother. I substituted his mother for my aunt and had a blast. Thank you for this story, this is epic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Beautiful Story-where are you JTMalone70?

An older story but still among the great stories on the entire site. The characters are very real with true emotion. I wonder where you have been JTMalone70? Your writing is missed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My Favorite Lit Story

This is absolutely my favorite story on Literotica. I wholeheartedly endorse all the positive comments made by others. I read this when it originally was published and I return to it often. The writing is generally excellent (everyone needs a copy editor, but that's the extent of the pickiness) and I give it a 5 every time I re-read it. Like so many others, I wish you published additional stories. Until then, I content myself with this and it's part 2 companion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
VERY WELL WRITTEN

YOU HAVE CAPTURED A MOMENT IN PRECIOUS TIME WITHOUT SORDID OUTCOME.

sirjohncelotsirjohncelotabout 10 years ago

Agree with "In Terms of Sheer Eroticism" and the others who complimented this story for its emotional weight. Disagreee completely with anyone who says it's too long. I skimmed through all the comments, so I might have missed a mention of it, but I'm grateful that there weren't detailed physical descriptions with statistics. I'm instantly bored when I read about a mother's 36DD tits and the son's big, thick 10" dick. She makes a reference to her B-cups, which seem plenty big enough for him (and us). I think these stories are much more erotic if the physical characteristics are kept general and we can imagine the characters' bodies ourselves. Incest stories always struggle with verisimilitude, but this one comes closer than most. Looks like the authour has "retired." Too bad. I'm adding jtmalone70 to my favorites list. Maybe there will be another story.

More comments in Part 2. Otherwise, I'd spoil it for other readers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Very well Done!

Well developed story-line. Great pacing and a believable plot. This is my first read of your work but I will definitely read your other works.

BIGGUY1956BIGGUY1956almost 8 years ago
Very nicely done

In writing the story line you were able to show that the physical part of love is not the same as the emotional part. Very well done and bravo!

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 4 years ago
"An Accident, The Internet, A Hotel - Ch. 01:" Eighteen Year Old Son, Mark and Thirty-nine Year Old Married Mother, Amanda.

The story has an allure of suspense throughout; mother and son reluctantly, momentarily, as they approach their increasing comfort level, tepidly but with excitement of adventures that finds them awed as they progress to more, and deeper interactions of foreplay, overcoming temporary reluctance, progressing onward to sensitive, deeply caring sex. They have maneuvered their emotional and sexual feelings into a comfortable, accepting display of complete sex acts and actions. The writer has a great mastery of keeping the reader guessing, unsuspecting and then delivering what the reader expects from an incestuous relationship of a (loving) married mother and her son, exploring each other sexually. In the end satisfied with the results, appreciating the writer's ability to write an all consuming mother and son's love story of sexual , even romantic satisfaction.

MKangeloMKangeloabout 4 years ago
Mind blowing.

This story is just so incredible. There's so much detail and the plot is really intriguing, almost like I'm reading a world class novel. Wow!

NellskitchenNellskitchenabout 4 years ago
As fine an erotic...

...story as I have read. Touching, warm, exciting and off-limits, do not begin to describe this reader's attraction to jtmalone70s skill at presentation. NK

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 3 years ago

"An Accident, The Internet, A Hotel:" - Thirty-nine Year Old Fertile Married Mother Of Three (3) Younger Children, Amanda and Twenty-one Year Old College Senior Son, Mark.

Having previously read this story just over a year ago, and once long ago that I did not comment, I vaguely recall this Mother and Son incestuous relationship somewhat differently (age has that effect on as we grow older and wiser). I feel the story has mellowed, maybe it is Mother Amanda's effect on me! During this reread I noticed there is no discussion nor concern for pregnancy protection preventing Son Mark becoming a first-time father and his mother's fifth (5th) child. These matters are very important in sexual affairs; my preference is for the female to be fertile, the male to be virile and nine (9) moths later a child(ren) is(are) born.

The writer, 'jtmalone' has a magical, beautiful way of massaging words, sentences and paragraphs into an amazing, unique pleasure producing product known as a masterful story of unconventional incestuous love-sex and even romance. What a gift that is so rare!!

It is with a sad heart that I too must confess missing additional stories from this writer over the past many years. Hopefully, and Prayerfully, nothing untoward has befallen this gifted writer. She's--I believe I read that 'jtmalone' is a female--certainly been sorely missed by practically all the reader's of her(?) writings!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Agree with everyone else: incredibly well-written and very erotic. Why is it, though, that some of the best writers on this site have so little to their names and/or ceased posting years ago? A shame.

With every story I really like, I can't help getting critical.

Cons:

1) Stereotypical characters: the well-endowed, young, meathead stud and the fantasy MILF who, of course, "doesn't look her age."

2) The less than believable intro: her hanging socially with the college crowd and sleeping in her college son's dorm room bed is how the ball gets rolling? A bit of a stretch.

3) Mark seems to have little relationship with his dad and sister. As a result, he comes across as more of a random fratboy lover than a member of the family. He just seems so detached from her home-life.

4) Additionally, Amanda seems to have tunnel-vision as to her son. He was her infant, toddler, little boy, adolescent and teenage son whom she raised, but in this story it's as if popped-out of her womb as "generic sex-stud." Some discussion as to how she's able to dismiss/compartmentalize her 20 year role as mother/caregiver/parent would have been interesting.

Pros:

1) Sizzling hot sex scenes with the taboo element making them even more so.

2) A real attempt to get into the mentality of someone who would enter into such a relationship. In reality, couples exposed as voluntarily being in incestuous relationships are almost always mentally ill/disabled. That's not the case here. Amanda is a total skank (even prior to her incestuous affair), but she's neither mentally ill nor disabled. So, trying to understand her psychology is interesting. I think the story glossed some big elements as to such a relationship (see, my Cons), but overall it seemed fairly believable at least as far as these kind of stories go.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I think this story is terrible. What the fuck is up with this broad ? She says she doesn't want to cheat on her husband ? Yet she's been an internet slut for god knows how long, been sleeping with her son at college, eventually has manual sex with him, then fucks him, and at each stage says she doesn't consider any of it to be cheating. Bitch, if your husband doesn't know about it, and/or doesn't approve it, it's fucking cheating ! This bitch is deranged. And the son ? Looks like he's inherited his mother's lack of any kind of morals. He doesn't care about his girlfriend at all. And he doesn't love or respect his own father one bit. Dad needs to get shed of both these creatures, asap, and stop paying for his college and her lifestyle. Geez. This is some really fucked up stuff.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous