An accidental exposure

Story Info
Boss found lady staff with no panties by accident.
3.8k words
4.32
45.7k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I’ve only been working at the company in Shanghai for over a month after being brought in by management to help adapt their business to the outside world. The staff here has been most gracious accepting me as their boss, which I am, but it’s more of a procedural acceptance—one built on culture that they follow. It’ll take time before they accept me as their “real” boss.

As I sit in my office, shortly after quitting time, I’m thinking of my very efficient, very hard working staff, but many of them keep to themselves and display little sign of friendship toward me.

There’s one exception, her name is Daphne. Maybe it’s because her desk is near my office that I have the opportunity to say hello to her more often and I notice her more than the others. Such as today, I know she’s wearing a maroon dress that shows her physique very nicely.

Although Daphne usually dresses conservatively, the dress she’s worn today seems to accent her body. It’s simple in design and buttons from top to bottom in front, although she’s left the bottom button unfastened, which allows her knees and a hint of her thighs to show when she walks.

I’m thinking of Daphne as I finish the last of my tasks and take a moment to recall her beauty and charm. She’s a hard working employee, too. I notice she’s still laboring over the quarterly report I’ve assigned her, even though most of the other personnel have already left for the day.

I’m almost ready to leave for the day, except for having to check one outstanding detail in the weekly report to the head office. That information is contained in the filing cabinet near Daphne’s desk. I slowly open the door to my office to prevent it from making any noise.

Why? I don’t know except distracting noise isn’t condoned within the office, but it shouldn’t matter since it’s well past quitting time and the office should be empty. I’m surprised to see Daphne still at her desk and staring into the monitor while analyzing the details before her.

She’s so deep in thought, she doesn’t notice me approaching. Even when I’m adjacent to her, she’s still unaware of my existence. I’m taking a close look at Daphne and notice, even while in her apparent isolation and void of any contact with others around her, she maintains a certain beauty about her, as if it radiates from within her.

It’s Thursday and the report isn’t required until late Friday, so there isn’t any reason for her to still be working on it. Her diligence and loyalty to the company isn’t in question. I think it’s best that she should go home because there’ll be sufficient time to conclude the report tomorrow.

“Daphne, the report can wait until tomorrow.”

I’ve caught her off guard and startled her from her intense study of her monitor. She seems to be aware of someone, but not necessarily who, talking to her. She turns toward me, startled as a child would be if they were doing something bad and had been called upon. Her body isn’t coordinated as she reacts only to the direction of my voice.

As she swivels on the chair toward me, her leg closest to me moves with her, but her other leg stays where it was. In doing so, her thighs are open as she faces me. Maybe it’s the style of the dress, or the fact one button has been left unfastened, but the light within the office is shining upon her inner thighs, thus exposing much of her to me.

After I see how she’s sitting, I want to move my eyes away from her, but something is wrong. Not only is the office lighting revealing her upper thighs, but instead of being able to see the glow of white panties, I’m seeing the blackness of her pussy...she isn’t wearing panties! The hem of her dress is pulled up high enough on her thighs to allow the light to outline her slit.

Though it “is” burned into my memory, I wish I could describe what I’m seeing more accurately, but my description of this moment can’t be considered “anything” as beautiful as what I’m seeing.

I want to enjoy the moment while I can, but I can’t. I’ve been with the company only for a short time, but I recognize their obedience to properness in the workplace. I have to maintain that image, so I’m not going to tell her to go home.

“Daphne, I want to see you in my office, immediately.”

By the look in her eyes, I can tell she’s confused and wondering why I’ve disturbed her from something she thinks (and so should I) to be important, just to speak with her in my office.

After I turn back toward my office, I move quickly in order to be there before she arrives—I need to collect my thoughts as to how to counsel her on her inappropriate dress before I have to face her.

I enter my office and stand still, while resting against my desk, in front of the soft visitor chairs stationed near it as I wait for Daphne to arrive. After I hear her chair being pushed back from her computer, I hear the sound of her footsteps as she approaches my office.

As Daphne enters my office, I have to disregard the feeling of how nice her knees and thighs look as she walks toward me and sits on the chair nearest to me, which I indicated to her. Her dress is slipping over her legs only slightly as she holds her knees close together as she sits down. Only a bit of her knees are exposed due to the last button that should be fastened.

It’d be hard to chastise a person such as her—a model of grace as well as beauty—while she’s sitting in front of me. It’s apparent she isn’t aware of what had happened earlier in the main office.

I start to explain to her the requirements of appropriate actions within the office, but even then, my words seem to go above her. Not for not understanding what’s being said, but why I’m saying it to her at this point. I have to put it more bluntly.

“Daphne, what if a customer had been speaking to you, and he saw your legs open and your private parts exposed as you turned toward him?”

When she realizes she’d been unaware of her posture because her attentiveness to her work had become too focused, her face turns red.

“Daphne, I’ve always seen you as a most conservative woman. Why would you go without panties, especially while working in an office environment?”

Daphne hangs her head low with her hands cupped around her nose and mouth as she tries to hold back any emotions she’s experiencing. When she speaks, her voice is in a muffled tone, not sobbing, but on the verge of it.

“I’m sorry, Sir. I meant no disrespect or inappropriate behavior.”

I remain silent because I want the words she spoke to linger. I want her to continue to explain why she did such a thing. She realizes her response is inadequate, and takes the time to think about how to present her explanation.

“Sir, I can only say that earlier this afternoon, I had an accident and had to remove my panties. I normally carry a second pair just in case something like that happens, but I forgot this time and had to go without them.”

I’m standing here in silence. I know I have to be firm because it’s their culture (not mine). Although I can introduce certain aspects to business, the concept of boss and employee relationships is cast in stone—I have to maintain that standard.

That’s my problem. When I saw Daphne turn to me and expose herself, my desires and wants had to be suppressed, contrary to my needs for such a beautiful woman.

“Daphne, I want you to think of what you’ve done, and what effect it would’ve had if I’d been a client and not your boss. Suppose a client is here to arrange a business arrangement, and the first thing he sees is you presenting yourself in such a manner.”

Her nervousness is still apparent as she sits here.

“Think, Daphne. I want you to imagine what effect that would’ve had. Sit as you were on your chair, close your eyes, and imagine a customer is standing before you.”

She closes her eyes and tilts her head back as she tries to imagine someone before her.

“No, Daphne, as you had been. Open your thighs as you had with me, earlier.”

She opens her eyes, stares up at me, sees I’m serious, and bites her lip as she thinks about what I instructed her to do.

She knows, by the tone of my voice, I’m not playing a game.

“Now, Daphne!”

She slowly opens her thighs, which allows me to gaze upon her pussy again.

“Imagine, Daphne, this is the first impression he sees, innocent maybe, but something that’ll distract him. No matter how effective you are at starting the negotiations, his thoughts will always be about what you’ve shown him at this moment. Even if you can regain some of the negotiations, his mind will wander now and then.

He’ll want to take a closer look at you to see what you, and the company, has to offer. He’ll start to peel away any façade we present. He’ll literally start to undress you with his eyes.”

“Daphne, unfasten a couple more buttons at the bottom and top of your dress.”

Still unsure of where this conversation is leading, she doesn’t move.

“Now, Daphne! It’s important that you understand.”

Her hands tremble as she unfastens two buttons on the lower part of her dress. The material falls to each side of her thighs, exposing her legs as well as allowing more of the light to shine upon her bare crotch. As she unfastens the two top buttons, she instinctively opens the dress up and lays the material flat against her chest.

“You must get used to this type of examination because the more he searches, the more he’ll want to see until everything is uncovered. Don’t be discouraged by this examination because you’ll eventually understand that his examinations are objective. You should be prepared to make every effort to show your cooperation while doing business with him, and provide him with all of the information he needs.”

I’m having a hard time concentrating, even though it is what I’m telling Daphne to do. Seeing her with only a short band of cloth still closed across her stomach, I want to see more.

“There’ll come a time, Daphne, when he’s seen all he needs to se. At that point, you must be patient and willing to wait as he assesses what the company has to offer and what services you can offer within that process. Don’t be discouraged, allow yourself to be available and open to whatever direction the discussion may take. Be prepared.”

“Unfasten the remaining buttons, Daphne, and wait here for a moment.”

There’s less hesitation as she unfastens the last two buttons and allows the dress to fall to her side. She closes her eyes, leans back on the chair, and waits as I’ve instructed. The room is quiet—the only sound is that of my feet as I move about the chair that Daphne occupies.

“He’ll have assessed the potential and determined various options that he, as the customer, can take. Don’t let things progress too quickly. Always consider the long term requirements of our company to do business. Never be satisfied with impulsive, short-term requirements.”

With that, I place my hand upon her firm, warm, and soft breast, slip my hand underneath it, raise it slightly, and hold it in my hand. She moves, slightly, under my touch but is still able to barely keep her concentration. Her breast becomes shaped to my hand as she feels me tighten my grip.

“Show him the company is interested, but do not commit yourself. Let yourself remain open for all possibilities.”

She’s showing some interest—her nipple has swollen to my touch, which allows me to press it with my finger, feel its hardness, and let it roll upon her white mound.

“He may indicate this is all he has need of. Maintain that as one possibility, but be prepared for negotiations to falter.”

I cup her breasts with both hands, push them down onto her chest, and feel them roll beneath my palms while both nipples dig into my hands. I see a little disappointment in her expression after I remove my hands.

“Remember, Daphne, don’t show disappointment. Always be positive with your actions and be ready to examine alternative solutions.”

I move to her side, place my hand on her upper thigh, and rub it. I move my hand upward until my fingers are stretched along her pussy and touching her wetness before slipping one fingertip between her lips.

“No matter how tempting, Daphne, never be satisfied with short-term goals. Always consider greater things that can be expanded upon.”

I press my fingertip harder against her opening, and I’m surprised by how well my finger covers her small opening. I’ve heard Asian women are tight, but I didn’t know they have small openings, too. It takes considerable movement of my fingertip to center it upon her wet pussy.

As I push harder on my finger, I not only feel the tightness of her pussy, but also the small opening leading to it. I stroke my finger inside of her, amazed at how well she can hold it closed, and wonder, ‘If a finger is this difficult, how can a cock such as mine penetrate her?’

I feel her hips slightly moving, and she’s rubbing her crotch against the palm of my hand as she reacts to my finger.

“Remember, Daphne, always look beyond what is achievable. Always want more out of any deal.”

As I pull my finger from her pussy, I feel her continue to grip me until it’s no longer penetrating her.

I move back to my desk, lean on it as I had at the start, and explain.

“Daphne, even when one knows where the plan is going, one must realize there ‘will’ be obstacles to overcome, and there’s always one ‘big’ obstacle.”

While still lying back and not bothering to close her dress, Daphne opens her eyes.

“What obstacles would that be?”

It’s the first time she’s spoken.

“It could be anything I’ve explained, but the fact is, it’ll seem insurmountable at the time, and you’ll question whether or not you’re capable of overcoming those obstacles.”

Daphne still looks puzzled as she isn’t believing any obstacle could be that challenging. She looks at me, but still hasn’t moved, as I look at every inch of her naked body while trying to find a way to explain it to her. There isn’t a simple way to explain the situation, so I have to show her.

I reach down, unzip my fly, and place my hand inside of my pants and shorts. With considerable difficulty, I extract my cock. It’s hard and stiff as it catches the opening until it’s pulled free. Daphne’s eyes widen as she can’t believe the size and shape of my tip.

“It’s too big, Sir! It’ll never fit!”

“See, Daphne, that’s what I mean. You automatically came to the conclusion that you can’t overcome this obstacles, but you can.”

“But, Sir, I’ve never had one that big! I’m afraid. I’ve only had my husband inside of me and he’s, let’s say, small. At times, he doesn’t even fill me and has fallen out on a couple of occasions. I can’t...really!”

“Daphne you can, and you must, try to overcome this obstacle. You can work with your client, make both of you work toward solving the problem, and then it’ll work much easier.”

She shakes her head as she still doesn’t believe it can be done.

I move in front of Daphne, kneel between her thighs, take hold of my cock, and push it down to her pussy. It no sooner touches her pussy and she pulls back. I grab her hips and pull her back to me.

“Daphne, work with me. It ‘will’ work.”

She trembles when she sees and feels the tip of my cock pressing against her opening. Her opening is so small in comparison, my cock covers it completely. She pulls back again, but not fast enough as I catch her with my arm and hold her close as my tip, once again, pushes against her pussy.

Each time I push, the tip presses against her opening, but it doesn’t let my tip enter her. It seems very difficult (if not impossible) to enter her. I look at Daphne in a stern and determined manner.

“Daphne, don’t fight the problem. Work with me, okay?”

She stops pushing back against me and holds herself in the same spot, content (for the moment) to assist by not resisting. She’s hoping her tightness will discourage me. I take the challenge and grasp my tip with my fingers.

It’s so hard and swollen, I’m trying to squeeze the tip to make it smaller in diameter. It’s difficult and painful (to say the least), but I’ve finally made it smaller and am pressing it against her opening while trying to push it inside of her.

She’s still tight, making any entry difficult, until I manage to wedge just the tip of it inside of her. The relief of my tip resuming its natural shape, as well as the feel of her tight pussy gripping hard against the tip, gives me instant pleasure. It’s almost as if her opening has no elasticity to it. As I feel her wetness against the tip, I want to push deeper inside of her.

“Daphne, please! I need your help with this.”

“Sir, I’m afraid and unsure whether or not I can do it.”

I kneel here for a moment to allow Daphne time to get used to the feel of my tip inside of her. I feel her relax her pussy (although very little). I reach for her hips, pull her to me, and watch her grip my shaft as I very slowly entered her.

She’s so tight, I can’t believe it, but inside of her is heaven! I can’t believe how she feels against my shaft, only her opening (like a metal ring) touching me and squeezing me as my cock moves slowly back and forth. Daphne allows me to move my cock with long, slow strokes that pull and tug on her entrance.

Daphne is special, not only as my first Asian, but the most wanton woman I’ve ever met.

She wraps her hands around my neck, and uses it to pull herself against me as my cock freely enters deeper and deeper into her with each stroke.

I lean forward until my lips touch her hard, erect nipples, suck on them, and pull them from her breasts until her moans become loud. Each stroke within her raises my excitement as I suck on her breasts, lick their nipples one by one, and pull them.

I lift each nipple from her breasts as far as possible then release them to fall onto her chest. Each stroke seems to make her wetter and hotter as I plunge deeper. My tip touches her deep inside and presses against her depth as my mouth devours each breast.

Our motion becomes jerky and uncoordinated, but never the less wonderful to the touch. Each stroke makes me want her more. The stiffness of my cock is reminding me of my younger days. It’s bent because of the strain of pushing it against the taut skin as my tip presses (hard) against the upper folds of her pussy.

She pulls me onto her breasts as she feels each thrust driving her hips back against the chair. I can feel myself going beyond the stopping point as the burning and rushing sensation from the release of cum deep inside of me races along the shaft.

Daphne knows what’s happening and grips me with her pussy harder than I’ve ever felt before while she waits for the moment when my cum will spurt deep inside of her. She, too, loses all control while gripping me as I feel her pussy pulse on my shaft, and the tightness grips me so hard, I swear she’s milking me.

I bite down on her breast and feel her body shake beneath me. Both of us are cumming, but neither of us want it to end. I can feel our bodies slowing and relaxing—the moment has passed, but the feeling still lingers.

As I pull my cock from her still tight pussy, I remind Daphne.

“When all is done, there are still more areas to explore and more time to appreciate the achievement. Doing a good job has its benefits and bonuses, something that’s provided for a job well done.”

She looks at me, bewildered as to what else could follow. It doesn’t take her long to find out because I quickly move my lips to her wetness to lick the juices that’d seeped from her pussy during our love making. It’s not enough...I wanted more!

I close my mouth over her pussy and grip her with my hungry lips to keep all of her juices that are still seeping from within her at my beckon call. I search inside of her with my tongue, and feel the same tightness I did on the first two occasions.

She holds my tongue with her grasp and enjoys the movement as I push and pull it back and forth within her. The more I lick her pussy, the harder she presses her crotch against me. I raise her thighs onto my shoulders, hold her against me, and stroke her inner self with my tongue. I can’t get enough of her.

12