An accidental exposure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When her thighs tighten on me, I feel her pussy twitch and the flood of her juices coat my tongue. I want her to know there’s always something better than that which is originally planned. Daphne rocks against my tongue again and again as her triumph continues as she’s cumming (hard) onto my tongue.

When her thighs weaken and slip from my shoulders, allowing me pull back, I raise up and lean against my desk. I feel her juices on my cock as I slowly put it back inside of my trousers while Daphne is lying stretched out on the chair as the coolness of the office restores her awareness.

She sits up to button her dress, once again hiding the beauty of her body. Daphne stands up, adjusts her dress, and then turns to leave the office. When she touches the door handle, she turns toward me.

“Next week is the end of the month report. Will you be helping me with that, too, Sir?”

I smile because I know I will.


12