An Accidental Infidelity Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, he is. He works at DePauw," I said. "Why?"

"Don't you work at Wabash College?" Susan asked.

"Yes. Why do you ask?"

"Well, they're both in Indiana, aren't they?" Susan asked.

"Yes. Wabash is in Crawfordsville, and DePauw is just down the road a piece in Greencastle," I said, and then the realization hit me. "Oh, my goodness!",

"I'm sure Bob is already planning some visits to Crawfordsville. I hear it's lovely in the Spring," Susan teased.

"I thought you said what happens at conventions, stays at conventions!" I said.

"I was confused. That's Las Vegas," Susan said, continuing her teasing.

"Listen," Susan continued. "Bob Stone is giving the Stevenson lecture today at 11AM. Are you going?"

"He is? Of course I'm going!" I said.

"Let's sit in the front row with lowcut blouses to distract him, what d'you say?" Susan said, trying to make me evil, too.

I giggled. "With bras?" I asked.

"With your knockers, my dear, I think a bra is required," Susan said, and we both began to giggle.

12