An Accidental Infidelity Ch. 04

Story Info
Bob and Philip finally get to lay Melissa. So too does Mike.
4.8k words
4.4
29.5k
26

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,414 Followers

This is the fourth and last part of the story. This part is more of a group sex story than a nonconsent/reluctance story, but since the other parts are in that rubric, I put this one in it, too.

*****

When I returned home from Chicago and saw Gene, I had much the same reaction as I did when Philip almost fucked me. I was all over him, wanting sex with him almost constantly for at least a week. Gene was thrilled, and he chalked it up to my missing him. It didn't stop him from taking another 'fishing trip' with Philip, however, a couple of weekends later. When Philip came over early in the morning again, however, I was fully dressed and kept him at arm's length.

I gradually forgot, as much as I could, my infidelity with Jim, as time went on. I never heard from Jim, nor from Bob. Not even an email, let alone a Facebook post. Nothing. It was as if nothing had ever happened. I was just a math prof slut they enjoyed using and then forgot about. I couldn't help myself: I felt cheap, and ashamed.

Susan and I however stayed in touch and we gradually became close. She worked in Normal, Illinois, which was a bit too far away (a solid two hours' drive) for us to meet so we just stayed in touch with Facebook, email, and telephone calls.

The whole experience seemed surreal, and as such it almost became unreal, and I began to live as though it had never happened. In the meantime, Gene and I still socialized often with Philip and Mary, and my 'almost infidelity' with Philip became just as unreal in my mind as my actual infidelity with Jim, up in Chicago.

Then Gene went to Cincinnati for a few days, ostensibly on business. The 'few days' stretched into a week, and Mary often invited me to dinner. I felt awkward at first, sharing a meal with her and Philip. It wore off though, and I came to look forward to our evenings together.

Mary's Mom, never a stalwart of good health, began to have some serious problems up in Michigan City where she lived. Mary went up there to help her out. Mary too was gone for a few days to a week, leaving Philip as all alone as I was.

Philip never cooked, and he suggested we go out to dinner, just the two of us, down the road in Indianapolis. They have really nice restaurants in Indianapolis. I didn't see any harm, and Philip drove us to the restaurant. He picked a romantic one, the clever guy. He plied me with delicious red wine, and by the time the dinner was over, I was feeling no pain.

We left the restaurant, both inebriated, and realized a sudden winter storm had taken hold. Our phones told us the road back to Crawfordsville had white-out conditions, and since anyway we were both a little drunk, we decided the prudent thing to do was to book a hotel in Indianapolis. I insisted on separate rooms, so we each got a room. Now relaxed, we adjourned to the hotel bar, and we both got plastered.

Eventually Philip walked me to my hotel room, and I was having déjà vu with Chicago and Bob. Sure enough, Philip kissed me goodnight at the door to my room. Unlike Bob, he did not ask, he just took. He began to undress me as he kissed me, and I was so drunk I could not stop kissing long enough to tell Philip to stop.

Not wanting to be gradually undressed and exposed in the hallway, I used my key card to open my hotel room door, planning to slip inside and slam the door on Philip's puckered mouth. Obviously, that didn't work. Philip and I ended up together in my room, and soon enough my blouse was on the floor, followed a little later by my short, tight skirt. I had really dressed up for Philip, I don't know why. (Okay, yes, maybe I do know why!)

Philip pushed me over to the bed and pushed me down onto it. I looked up at him with my big, drunken eyes, and I said, "Philip, this is not a good..." and then I got the giggles. Of course, it was a good idea! In a moment of honesty, I knew I wanted Philip to fuck me, and to fuck me hard! I had become an insatiable slut, now hadn't I? I just couldn't admit it, nor could I let anyone know! At that moment, I found this irresistibly funny.

Pulling myself together, I said, "Philip, we can't do this to Mary!" Bizarrely, I did not mention my own husband Gene.

"Why not?" Philip said, as he undressed and I saw his equipment and boy, did it look nice. He was already nice and hard.

"It's adultery, and wives don't like that, you know. You with her best friend? It's a double betrayal," I said.

"It sure is. Don't you feel that way with Gene and Mary getting it on?"

"What??"

"Come on, Melissa, don't tell me you don't know?" Philip said, his tone belying incredulity.

"What are you talking about? Are you saying they're having an affair?" I said, it being my turn to be incredulous.

"Constantly. Don't tell me you bought that lie about Cincinnati and Michigan City?" Philip said. I could see the bitterness in his eyes. Damn it all, he was telling the truth!

"I need a drink," I said.

"You'll cause a sensation at the hotel bar dressed in a bra and panties," Philip said, smiling.

"Does the word minibar have any resonance in your mind, big boy?" I said, looking straight at his majestic cock.

Philip opened the minibar and harrumphed his disgust at what was there. He took the phone and called room service. He ordered a top shelf Scotch whisky for himself, a Mojito for me, and a piece of chocolate cake to share.

"I dare you to open the door for room service while naked," he told me.

"No. Don't be an idiot," I said. "I'll open the door, sure, but I'll wear a terrycloth robe. They have two in the bathroom."

"Okay, but don't tie the sash," Philip said.

I just smiled at him. I have a deadly supercilious smile. Philip removed my bra and my panties and I was naked before him for the second time in our lives. I didn't even protest. I think I was still in shock about our spouses having an affair, right under my nose.

While we waited for room service, I told him what had happened in Chicago. I blamed my infidelity on him, and Philip laughed. I think, however, a little bit of him was proud. Almost on cue, the telephone of my room rang.

I answered, figuring it was room service with a question. It wasn't. It was Bob Stone from Greencastle, the same guy I had given the best blow job of my life, during the convention in Chicago. "The storm has stranded me here in Indy by the storm, and I saw you and your husband in the bar. The hotel's full. I was wondering..."

"Come on up, Bob, it's room 1211. It's not my husband with me; it's Philip. You'll like him. You're the two men in my life who have almost fucked me," I said, and I broke into near hysterical giggling.

I did some quick explaining to Philip, and asked if Bob could use his room. Philip understood what I was saying, and smiled broadly. It was a bit awkward when Bob entered the room. Philip had covered up but I was still naked under the terrycloth robe. Room service came shortly thereafter, and I told Bob to help himself to something from the minibar.

Bob was thrilled with the offer of the use of Philip's room. Both men turned their attention to me. I kind of shrank from the two of them. Suddenly I had to pee and excused myself, locking myself in the bathroom, hyperventilating. The way the two men were looking at me, I knew I was in trouble.

Both men knew I had sucked Bob while Jim fucked me, that time in Chicago. Philip knew because I had just told him, in my drunken stupor when good judgment left my graces, and Bob knew because he was there! He was the suckee, so to speak. Did they want a repeat, with perhaps Bob in the role of Jim? I knew Bob lusted for my body. He made no secret of it.

Finally, having peed and breathed into the plastic bag that comes with the ice bucket, my panic attack ended, and I entered the room to face the music. Bob and Philip had become the best of friends, it seemed. It appeared that they had decided what to do with me.

The men sat me on the bed and got on either side of me. Philip melted me with one of his amazing kisses and I immediately began to get wet. Then he turned my head to face Bob, and Bob kissed me next. My head kept turning with kissing alternating between the two men, until I got good and wet and almost dizzy.

Philip upped the ante and during his next kiss he slipped his hand under my terrycloth robe and caressed my left breast, tweaking my nipple lovingly. Bob began to do the same with my right breast. They continued this to the point where I was moaning under their joint onslaught, and not even bothering to launch an official protest.

The men stood and undressed, each of them checking out the other's junk. Men are like that, I guess. Philip pulled me up to a standing position and Bob removed the terrycloth robe. I blushed at my nudity in front of two men, neither being my husband. I knew I liked both men, and I knew I wanted sex with each of them. I knew I would hate myself in the morrow. How could I possibly choose which man was to lay me? Maybe the best option was to send them both away? In the meantime, I put my arm over my boobs and my hand covered my pussy.

Philip posed lots of problems. He lived in the same town, and I was good friends with his wife Mary. He was my husband Gene's best friend. Sex with Philip was beyond stupid.

Bob lived down the road a piece in Greencastle, and I didn't even know if he was married or not. Bob however was a colleague, and having sex with a colleague is also beyond stupid. It was maybe a serious career damaging event, and what if he talked about it to others? I shivered at the thought.

I could see it now. "Hey, you know that math prof Melissa at Wabash College? She's a real slut, easy to fuck and as wet as the Wabash River. Just finger her a little and she'll put out for you and love every second of it." That would be the word among my mostly male colleagues. Who needs that?

No matter how you sliced this, it was both stupid and dangerous. I was being an irresponsible idiot. I was just not like this! Never had I behaved this way before. What was I doing? And why, oh why, OH WHY, dammit, was I so turned on? I had to send them both away.

"I need a drink," I said.

"You're horribly drunk already, Melissa," Philip said.

"I need a drink," I repeated.

The men paused to pour me a drink. I used the time to climb under the bedcovers to hide my nudity. Bob came over and handed me the drink. I sipped it. He took the drink from me, put it down, and kissed me. He pulled the covers off my boobs. Philip came over and played with my tits, especially my nipples, while Bob kissed me. I began to moan quietly.

Gradually the men uncovered my entire naked body, and they focused a lot of attention on my bottom half. Bob continued to kiss me, but Philip began to stroke my slit, and I knew what was going to happen. At this point it seemed inevitable. I was scared beyond belief.

Yes, Philip's fingers went inside and yes, I once again entered a trance-like state. It was kind of like a powerful submissive state. I got so aroused that virtually anything was allowed. All my reluctance left. I had no idea where it went. Kentucky, maybe?

The men hovered over my prone body, as Philip gently spread my legs. I wondered if they had discussed which man was going to fuck me? Had they tossed a coin? Played rock, paper, scissors? I was surprised I had not been placed on my hands and knees in classic spit roast position, as I had been in Chicago. No, instead Philip entered me, as Bob stood nearby. So Philip had won. Good for him.

I gasped as Philip entered me. After all, it was a momentous occasion: My husband's best friend was fucking me! I was betraying Gene and messing with Mary as his lovely cock slipped inside my wet and welcoming entry. My pussy grabbed him as he slipped farther and farther inside, his balls slapping my thighs. He began to pump, and all my guilt and shame disappeared, replaced by feelings of extraordinary delight. God, but it felt good!

I met each of Philip's thrusts, groaning and moaning drunkenly as I did so. I was getting more and more turned on when suddenly Philip pulled out. What the fuck? Already? Was he going to squirt all over me? No? Oh, my goodness, his cock was replaced by Bob's!

Bob was finally fucking me! Had he been thinking about fucking me as much as I had regretted not fucking him when I had the chance in Chicago? Bob had already fucked me in my fantasies at least a dozen times! I thought this would never happen, but this blessed freak Spring snowstorm which had brought us all together in the downtown Marriott was letting Bob fulfill his lustful desires, and mine.

Holy Cow Bob's cock felt as good as I had imagined it would, maybe better. I had thought reality never measured up to one's imagination, but this time it did! My goodness, this was special. Bob thrust into me with real force. Wow, this must be what rough sex is, or something, I thought, because Bob is really putting it to me. Oh shit, now he's biting my boobs too as he fucks me? Ow, that hurts! But it feels good, so very good. Oh, I needed this. Oh, wow, oh wow, oh wow!

I was close to a climax when Bob pulled out. I was so angry, but then Philip's cock was back inside me! Bob was now biting my nipples as Philip pounded me with his cock. Philip fucked me for a long time, and my climax finally came, which was obvious to both men. Philip pulled out and Bob came right back in. Was this ever going to end? My poor pussy, I guess Bob likes to fuck rough, because he was really hammering me with his cock. Christ, this was intense!

Finally, Bob pulled out and shot his load all over my tummy. Then Philip told me to suck him off, and only minutes later he came in my mouth. It was so strange to taste myself on his cock. The two men fell on the bed on either side of me, and then minutes later they were both asleep, as I lay awake, trying to make sense of what had just happened!

When I woke the next day, Bob was gone. Philip told me he was meeting us at breakfast, but at some point during the night he went to the other room.

"You have me alone, Philip," I said. "No need to share this morning."

"Let's have breakfast first. Do me a favor, Melissa? No bra or panties at breakfast?" Philip said.

I giggled.

It was pretty obvious I was not wearing a bra at breakfast, and when Bob joined us he had a grotesque leer on his face. The two men were all over me, feeling up my ass and my thighs as we moved across the buffet. I tried to fight them off and maintain a modicum of decorum. This was the buffet of the Downtown Indianapolis Marriott, after all! I felt I was behaving in a scandalous manner, and I was ashamed. Even worse, I only had the sexy clothes I had worn on my date with Philip the night before, and it was strange attire for breakfast at a Midwest Marriott, of all places.

Philip and Bob both tried to snake their hands up my skirt at the table, and I was giggling in response, when suddenly I saw one of my students from Wabash College staring at me. Wabash is one of the last remaining all male colleges in the country, and it's challenging at times to be a sexy woman still in her twenties teaching a class full of horny, hormone fueled men. This young man, Michael Davis, was one of those guys.

I realized Michael was the guy who had collided with Bob when he entered the breakfast lounge. He was also the guy who lived in the house next door to me, and who had brought me doughnuts when I was naked except for a robe, a robe Mike had gotten off me at one point.

The snow had stopped. "How are the roads to the west?" Philip asked.

"I'll look it up," Bob said, and reached into his pocket for his phone. "Where's my phone?"

"You lost your phone? It's probably in the hotel room," I said.

"No, it's not. I was looking at the pictures as I took the elevator down, just now," Bob said, now getting a bit frantic about his lost phone.

"Pictures?" I asked, suddenly very nervous.

"Oh, don't worry, Melissa. You look gorgeous in them! You and Gene must take pictures of the two of you fucking all the time, right?" Philip said.

"You took pictures? Of me fucking??" I plaintively asked, rapidly descending into apoplexy.

"Sure. Both of us did. There's some of you all naked with your legs spread, and you fucking each of us. Some of the pictures are really good, too," Philip replied. "They're all on Bob's phone."

"Which is missing," Bob said.

Just then, my student Mike stood up and said, "Anyone drop this phone?"

Bob rushed over, relieved, but I saw a gleam in Mike's eye when he looked at me. I knew he had seen the pictures. I'd bet good money he had seen Bob molesting me, and then absent mindedly put down his phone. Philip had no doubt quickly pocketed Bob's phone, and then scrolled through the pictures at his leisure. Probably he had emailed them to himself, before he announced that he had 'found' the phone. I felt like I needed to heave.

The men took me back to the room after breakfast and I had two slow, lingering, languid fucks, one with each man. Philip was first, and Bob was second. I had gone back on birth control, putting a temporary halt to our baby making plans, after what had happened in Chicago. I just no longer trusted myself. It's a good thing, too, because Philip unloaded inside me this time, without even asking. Then Bob did, too. I have to admit, it was a real turn-on when they each squirted inside me.

Once the snow cleared and the highway department had cleared the roads (somewhat...), we all three headed home. Bob headed back to Greencastle, and Philip and I drove back to Crawfordsville. I had taken a final bath in a pathetic attempt to lose some of the jism inside me. It's times like this that I yearn for the French brilliance of having bidets in hotel rooms. The French understand illicit sex all too well, I suppose.

When Gene returned from his secret tryst with Mary, he and I had a long talk. It was not easy. It turns out Philip and Mary were having a similar talk. We were all cheating with each other. I didn't tell Gene about Bob and Jim up in Chicago, and Gene didn't tell me about his antics at Sally's Place, either.

We decided on a solution. Crawfordsville is a small town in the full meaning of the word. Sooner or later, more likely sooner, word would get out about our group adultery. The best solution would be simply for us to have Mary and Philip to dinner whenever we felt the need for sex with them, and for them to reciprocate. Everyone seemed okay with this.

This solution worked out better for Mary and Gene. They were in love. Philip just wanted to lay me just to salve his male ego, since Mary was cheating with my husband Gene. Somehow on some poetic scale only men understand, it balanced the scales if he fucked me. That might also explain his kink to fuck me up the ass, which he did on a regular basis. (The fact that the two men went whoring didn't seem to count in their minds.) My own feelings were complicated, and I didn't know what the bleep I thought!

The two things I knew, however, was that I was not in love with Philip, and he was not in love with me. The sex with Philip was hot, I had to admit, but so too was the sex with Bob, and let's not forget Jim! I told myself, 'Face it, Melissa. You're just a slut who likes sex. Love is something different.'

That made the idea of getting pregnant kind of ridiculous. I was not about to let myself get pregnant and then have to have a paternity test to see if the father was Gene or Philip (or Bob, if that affair continued, as I was sure was going to happen). Of course, I could insist Philip and Bob always use condoms (or my mouth, or my ass), but accidents happen, and the whole idea made me sick. The main problem was, did I still want children with a man like Gene, now that I knew I would never be enough for him?

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,414 Followers
12