All Comments on 'An Accidental Infidelity Ch. 04'

by JBEdwards

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 5 years ago
Great Metamorphosis!

Fantastic story, JB! Melissa is over the shame and guilt. What's good for the gander, Gene, is good for the goose, Melissa! Not only has she evened the score with Gene by fucking Jim, Bob, Phillip, Mike, and Bill but probably has taken the lead leaving Gene so far behind that he'll never be able to catch up! Five stars again, of course, despite another glitch (After Mike found the phone at the Marriot, he was later called Phillip!). You need to pay more attention, JB, and learn to keep your hand out of your panties while writing a story. I mean, Sweetie, it's a laborious task to type with one hand!

jwp6199jwp6199about 5 years ago
Solid A from the teacher

Well done. Surely no slam bam thank you mam.....Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I just read the whole series, actually I listened to them using Google text to voice add-on. I loved it, I noticed some similarities to my stuff, not the stories, but the way we write. Also I am from Ohio but spend a lot of time in Indiana in the summer, at the speedways dirt and pavement so I know the geography. If I could make a constructive comment. The latest story I have written and will publish soon, I cut down on the number of asterisks in a row, listening to the word asterisks read back to me 20 times in a row taught me. I have also found that having my own story read back to me at the draft or preview stage, helps me catch small mistakes, typos, spelling or the wrong word or characters name. Look forward to reading more of your work.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 3 years agoAuthor

@Anonymous

Thank you for the tip! In my new stories, for the last four months (ever since your comment) I've cut down the asterisks to two; I don't know if you've notice, or ever will see this. I'd love to read your stories, but I have no idea how to do so! Thanks for reading my stories, and enjoy your time in Indiana! ~~ JB

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Great storyline, with both Mellissa and Gene cheating on each other their married future is somewhat in doubt. It is a shame that neither Mellissa nor Gene took their marriage vows to heart. Oh Well, that's life.

Well done 5-stars!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Little confused by your title. How do you have accidental sex? WTF is accidental sex?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJBEdwards@JBEdwards
Breaking News: My story That Empty Colon Feeling has been scheduled to be published. It will appear tomorrow, January 11. January 6 (yes, January 6!): For reasons known only to God and to Literotica, my new story, That Empty Colon Feeling, is taking its sweet time before publ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES