An Accidental Quarantine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ruin me."

He growled as he rolled her over while still inside her and began to push hard and deep into her. His arms holding himself up, he gave her all he had. Each thrust pushing air out of their lungs in unison, syncopated to the collision of their bodies.

"Unh

Unh

Unh"

Minutes passed as again and again their bodies met, eyes locked on each other fiercely as they rode toward climax. She clawed him tightly as her second orgasm came---so strong it lifted her hips off the bed and gripped him, sending his own climax over the cliff. He nearly howled as she felt him empty his essence into her; the condom expanding before he started to soften.

As he collapsed on her his head in the pillow next to her, they could feel each other's hearts pounding.

He rolled onto his back, discarded the condom and held her against him, relishing the closeness. He was overwhelmed with the happiness and peacefulness of the moment. They both drifted off for some time.

Eventually they arose, cleaned up and started their day, this temporary new normal. She would make lunch today and he'd make dinner they decided. They'd figure things out along the way during this fortnight. This forced domestic experiment would be interesting.

She had some writing to do, and sequestered herself in the spare room for a while. He read and puttered about---making the bed, placing an Amazon order and prepping dinner.

This all was going to be fine, right?

To be continued...

12