An Accidental Quarantine Ch. 02

Story Info
Continuing story of Thomas and Sarah in quarantine.
2.8k words
4.66
12.8k
9
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part two of a story about Thomas Matthews, a 50 year old widower who was about to take his companion, Sarah, away to Key West when he found out they both needed to self-quarantine because of his possible exposure to Covid-19.

Thank you, B, for the constant inspiration and encouragement. Thank you, N, for reading and for your suggestions.

*

Morning light streamed through the curtains as Sarah slid out of bed to relieve herself and freshen up. Thomas watched her intently. He could never get enough of her beauty. Gently flowing black hair cascading over her shoulders, radiant skin and gentle curves accentuated her supple body. He could gaze at her for hours.

"What day is it?" Thomas asked.

Sarah had to think about it a moment before replying "It's Thursday." Thursday means its Day 6 of quarantine.

"I guess I really am on vacation if I don't remember what day it is." he mused as he ran his fingers through is salt and pepper hair.

Thursday also means, thankfully, its grocery delivery day. His local market will bring it to his apartment door and ring the bell so he can retrieve it. Today there will be a resupply of key provisions:

-wine

-chicken

-rice

-veggies

-wine

-wine

-paper products

-wine

-condoms

The groceries arrive mid-morning, and are quickly put away. Thomas pauses to reflect on the past week. These six days have been full of spirited conversation, incredible culinary creations, lust filled afternoons and quiet cuddles. Even her cats had made the place their own, finding sunny windowsills and comfortable cushions on which to nap. In many ways, these have been some of the best days he's had in years.

The Health Department stopped by the prior day to take their temperatures, and would be by again on day 10 and day 14. So far, the only time either was feeling feverish is when they were engaged in "mutually beneficial exercise". So far so good on the health front.

This day, Sarah has spent the last few hours writing in the spare bedroom. Thomas checked on her and finds her rubbing her own neck as if it's bothering her. An idea strikes him.

"Can I give you a massage Sarah?" he asks.

She sits bolt upright and with a huge smile replies "YES!"

She moves through the apartment to the doorway of his bedroom, where, with back still to him, she slips the straps of her sundress off her silky smooth shoulders. She turns just her head to see Thomas' eyes upon her as she seductively lets the garment slide down her delicious curves to puddle at her feet.

Now naked, the sunlight gives her an ethereal glow punctuated by her dark hair and deep brown eyes.

Crossing the threshold into his room she lays face down on his bed. She has her head near the pillows and Thomas rests her feet on a rolled towel for maximum comfort. Thomas lotions up his hands and reaches for her neck and shoulders first. He gently kneads the tense muscles in her neck, upper back and shoulders for several minutes eliciting subtle groans and sighs from her.

He traces his hands down the sides of her torso and grazes the sides of her breasts along the way. That gentle curve of the side of woman's breast where it meets her body is a favorite of Thomas'. He enjoys giving Sarah a bit of teasing and gentle kissing there and resumes his massage.

He rubs her lower back and starts to really knead her buttocks. Her butt is glorious, by the way, and Sarah is enjoying every minute of the attention being paid to it. Thomas is works in gentle but firm circles over her butt and down her hamstrings. He then rubs upwards deliberately slowly with palms open so his thumbs trace the inside of her thighs until reaching her apex with a gentle brush against her labia. She responds with a soft whimper and spreads her legs incrementally more.

Thomas continues attention on her upper legs in that way for a moment before moving his hands down to massage her calves and feet. Occasionally he'll bring his hands all the way up again to her waiting pussy as a surprise and each time he's rewarded with gentle mews and groans.

At this point, Thomas can see Sarah is wet and can smell her intoxicating scent as he rubs up her thighs again. He, too, is aroused and needs to free himself from the confines of his clothes. He takes a moment to do so and Sarah opens her eyes to give him a lustful look.

He's back behind her quickly and resumes his ministrations to her muscles, now spending more time around her heavenly pussy and butt. He leans close and gently blows on her most private space, causing her to yelp and giggle in surprise. She asks "what are you dooooahhhhh!" just as he bends close and licks her sweet nectar from her flower.

"Ohhh, Ohhh, yesssss!" she exclaims.

Thomas continues to lick her lips and kiss her delicate space savoring each taste as if it's his last. He is relishing every drop of her, and she is luxuriating in the attention and sensation.

His nose tickles her rosebud as he stretches his tongue into her, probing her depths to touch her core. He continues to massage her legs and buttocks while tasting her, giving Sarah a sensory overload for a moment.

She lifts her hips up almost imperceptibly off the bed and this allows his tongue to graze her now throbbing clit as he flicks his tongue up and down her moist slit. Each time he passes over her clit, a jolt passes through her and Thomas can feel those as he has his hands on her.

He increases his pace on, and attention to, her clit.

-ragged breathing

-stabbing breaths

-moaning

-groaning

-bucking hips

"I'm gonna cu...cu...cummmmmm!" she cries as the orgasm finally washes over her. Wild spasms of her hips and flutters of her muscles are like a ride onto which Thomas hangs for dear life.

She settles down, and her breathing steadies after a moment.

Still with eyes closed she says "I need you inside me now!"

Thomas grabs a condom, quickly sheathes himself and is back behind her. She hasn't moved other than to open her legs a bit more. He positions himself at her opening and she gently raises her hips to meet him. He slowly slides into her tight depths, relishing the slick and silky heat of her pussy.

He seats himself fully in her and holds himself there for a moment. He's holding himself up by his arms, as if he's doing a pushup. The only part of him touching her at that moment is his pelvis, with his cock fully embedded in her.

He feels her twitch her muscles inside and that triggers his slow withdrawal and reinsertion. His pace accelerates after every two or three thrusts. Soon he is driving hard fast and her body is absorbing the collisions and transforming it into unbridled sexual energy. She again is heading toward the peak of passion as his cock rubs across her g-spot on each thrust.

She asks him to stop, just for a second, and wants to close her legs together, so he is straddling her while still embedded in her from behind. It adds a whole new dimension of sensation for both of them. Sarah is squeezing tighter and getting the most of each thrust and to Thomas, she's never felt so tight for him.

Their pace resumes and quickly becomes frenetic.

-His arms are quaking

-Balls tingling

-pussy throbbing

-pushing deeper

-syncopated groans

-staggered breaths

-quivering and quaking

-fistful of sheets

Finally she reaches her peak and wails into a pillow "Cum with me! Cum with me! Pleeeeeeaaaaassssseeee!"

Thomas explodes in her at the sensation of her orgasm and her plea as he growls "YEESSSSS!" and continues to shudder as he empties himself in the condom. He cums hard and long, releasing a torrent inside her.

Their breathing returns to normal and he withdraws himself from her. She does not move but watches him toss the condom into the garbage and then slide back onto the bed next to her.

He gazes warmly at her tussled hair and glassy eyes and he gently caresses her back with delicate fingertips. Doing so teases out goosebumps on her back and bottom as he grazes her skin so carefully.

"That was the best massage ever" she whispers.

Her eyelids grow heavy, as do his, and she rolls to embrace him as they drift into peaceful, joyful rest.

Waking after a glorious nap, they shower, barely dress, take comfortable spots on the couch snuggled up to gaze out the window upon the quiet city. They talk about everything and nothing as afternoon becomes early evening. Soon enough, wine is poured and the conversation turns sexual.

Thomas is sitting, partially reclined, against the arm of the couch. Sarah lays against him with her head and torso against his chest. He languidly strokes her hair and neck as they talk.

Sarah sits herself up and they are gazing at each other, inches apart. Their conversation is barely above a whisper when they talk about these most personal things.

Sarah asked "What are sexual things you've always wanted to try but never asked for?"

Thomas replied "I have two things. A threesome and anal sex."

"You've never tried anal?" Sarah replied, somewhat surprised.

"No" continued Thomas. "That was not happening in any of my relationships."

Sarah leaned in close and whispered "You know, the anus is full of nerve endings", and she kissed him gently. He can taste the Cabernet on her lips.

She's now whispering right in his ear and accentuates her point with the gentlest of kisses along his ear and neck. "When done right, anal can give me some of the most (*kiss*) amazing (*kiss*) orgasms (*kiss*) ever."

"Reeeallllly?" Thomas replied, ever so softly in her ear as he brushed her hair back from it.

It was his turn to tease her a bit as she was him.

"Would (*kiss*) you (*kiss*) teach (*kiss*) me?"

Sarah put her wine down, took his face in her hands and kissed him on the mouth. Their kiss was long and passionate.

-Tongues gently flicking

-Lips gently nibbling

-Tasting the sweetness of each other's wine

Their kiss was a burning fuse meandering its way toward the explosive. Soon finding its mark, the fuse explodes and hands roam with purpose.

-His hands under her shirt to find bare breasts.

-Her nipples distended, aching for contact.

-Her shirt pulled over her head and tossed aside.

-Her hands finding his chest and teasing him with her fingernails.

He gently nibbles her nipples before inhaling as much of her firm C cup breasts as he can, consuming her. First one, then the other.

His hands tracing up her thighs towards her pussy. Her core is radiating heat, and her shorts easily move aside to reveal no panties, only urgent wetness. His fingers tease along her labia and then return down toward her knees. Up and back again several times, lingering over her perfectly smooth mound slightly longer each trip.

Sarah stands and sheds her shorts and pulls Thomas toward the bedroom. He peels his own shorts off while walking with her, his cock turgid and aching. That he didn't end up flat on his face was a minor miracle.

She pushes him on the bed and straddles his waist, facing him. Her wetness leaving a slick trail on his stomach as she inches backwards toward his cock with an impish grin. She continues to slide down but picks herself up and arches over his cock so she is then lying flat between his legs with his cock in her hands.

She takes a long slow lick up from his balls to the tip, and Thomas' eyes bulge as his glans is tortured by her talented tongue. She engulfs his cock and takes all of him in her mouth. She's sucking him ever so slowly to a level of hardness he's not sure he's experience before.

Sarah pulls up and pivots her body around to a sixty nine position. Thomas takes her butt in his hands and inhales her intoxicating scent. He places his tongue on her and licks gently along each lip up and down. He inserts his tongue in her to taste her core as his nose presses near her delicate rosebud.

"Tongue my ass" she whispered.

He licks up toward her perineum and flicks his tongue around her sweet sphincter. He liberally tongues her, while slipping a finger in her slick pussy. After a few minutes, she's writhing with the sensation such that he can barely keep her on his face. Sarah is moaning while she slowly jerks him.

Sarah gets off him and grabs a condom and lube from the nightstand.

She quickly sheathes his cock in the condom and puts a liberal amount of lube on it. She puts some lube around her anus and inserts one of her own fingers as well.

Sarah climbs back onto him and lines his cock up with her ass.

Hesitating, she says to Thomas "Look at me. You won't hurt me if you trust me and let me guide you through this."

Thomas nodded and she ever so gently descended onto his cock. His tip touched her rosebud and she managed to gently rock back and forth just enough to loosen up the sphincter to let the tip in. The muscle ring gave way ever so slightly and he continued to slide into her slowly.

Her eyes closed tightly, and her mouth formed an O as she slowly exhaled. The further down she sat, the more her breath quivered in a way that was familiar to him.

The pressure around his cock was exquisite. Much tighter than a vagina, and much hotter. The sensation was unlike anything he's ever felt. With all of him in her, Sarah opened her eyes and looked at Thomas. "Well?" "What do you think?"

"Un fucking believable" Thomas moaned. "Tell me what to do."

Sarah replied, "Let me do the work a while. You just enjoy the ride."

Rising and falling slowly, she would take about half of his six inches out of her, and then drop back down. She slowly increased her pace as she became used to him inside her. Her pussy was nearly gushing and Thomas began to slowly rub her slick juices over her clit. Her movements on him became more irregular as this brought her closer to orgasm.

Thomas was watching her intently as she worked on his cock while he rubbed her clit. He could feel her muscles fluttering both around his cock and through her abdomen where part of his hand lay. She was on absolute fire.

"I feel so full with you inside me" Sarah gasped. "So full, ohhh so full".

Sarah picked up the pace quickly as she continued to bounce on his cock. Groaning louder with each thrust, her orgasm burst forth with a wail. "Aaaiiieeee!!!" "Ooohhh! Ohhh! Ooooohhhhh Gooodddd!"

Thomas had to hold her tight with both hands as she quaked and shuddered on him.

Slowly she returned to her senses and laid down on him. He was still hard and was partially embedded in her ass. Thomas gently rolled her onto her back, keeping inside her and began to gently thrust.

The angle was different than vaginal sex, and the minor gymnastics of making penetration work brought giggles and smiles from both of them. They settled into a position and he began to steadily pump into her. The juices from her orgasm leaked down to lubricate their union, and the sweet, slick slapping of flesh filled the room.

The incredible tightness of their joining meant Thomas could not last much longer. He felt his orgasm boil from deep in his loins as his pace accelerated. Sarah could tell he was on the verge and she was able to cup his balls in her hand.

"Give it to me Thomas!"

Thomas' orgasm crested and he saw stars. He thrust himself as deeply in her as possible and spewed his seed into the condom.

"Arrrrggggggh!"

"Ohh"

"My"

Goooddd!"

Then he was silent as his breath had left him.

In a moment he collapsed and gasped for air, fully spent in every way.

Thomas slipped out of her and he tossed the condom aside. He crawled up next to Sarah and held her tight. "That was amazing!" they said in unison.

"You can check something off your list now!" Sarah said with a smile. "Maybe we can knock the threesome off that list sometime soon too!" She continued with a sly grin.

Thomas smiled "Yes, yes I can, and maybe, just maybe, you're right about the other."

To be continued....