An Acquired Taste Ch. 02

Story Info
Erin finds himself on a date that takes a turn.
2.4k words
4.57
20k
16

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 03/22/2024
Created 05/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
willyou93
willyou93
75 Followers

I walked down the hall in a daze, still shocked by what just happened. Shook to my core I walked mindlessly back to my room. It's a little after 2am and classes start tomorrow. Surely Jake is done fucking that girl by now.

I don't hear any sounds coming from the room as I approach, so I slowly enter my key into the lock and open the door as quietly as I can. Jake is passed out on his bed, naked and only partially covered by a blanket. I find my eyes lingering on his exposed cock for a brief moment - comparing it to my own, and the cock I experienced earlier. He's somehow more hung, even. About 9 inches if I had to guess. How could this be? I knew I wasn't 'big' by any standard, but all of these guys are so much bigger than I am!

Snap out of it, Erin. Stop thinking about other guys' cocks. This is not how I'm going to start this year. I won't let this get to me. Think about Jenna. Fuck. On second thought, no thoughts. Just go to sleep.

I strip to my boxers and lay on my bed, but my mind starts to wander.

The panties. They're in my shorts pocket still - I forgot all about them. I reach down to the floor and shove my shorts as far under my bed as I can. I'll have to throw those away tomorrow. Hopefully nobody notices them.

I lie awake for what feels like forever, unable to sleep. Thinking about everything that's happened to me - it feels surreal.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BEEP. BEEP. BEEP.

My alarm goes off at 8AM and I've only slept about 2 hours. My first class is at 9, and it seems Jake is in a similar situation. As I wipe the sleep from my eyes I can see him begin to stand - still naked.

I quickly close my eyes and pretend I didn't see anything. I can hear him pulling clothes out of his closet and wait a few moments before getting up myself.

"Morning bro. Saw you chatting that chick up last night. She's a real babe. You into her?"

"Morning. Yeah, her name is Jenna. I got her number. I'm really into her."

"Fuck yeah man. Good luck with her." Jake motions to his face, mimicking wiping it. "Oh, hey looks like you got a little drool on your face. That's weird, how'd it get up on your cheek like that?"

I instinctively reach for the area around my mouth, but Jake motions higher. It's clear up on my cheek bone - and it's crusty. That's definitely not spit. But Jake can't know that.

"Oh, weird. Guess I'll go wash my face" I say as I grab my towel and run off to the bathroom.

I reach the bathroom and go to open the door, but am met by someone exiting. The very same guy who blackmailed me just last night. Yet again I'm stunned. Not sure how to react. He just smiles a cocky grin, pushes past me, and smacks my ass on the way by.

Fuck. He lives in my hall. I'm going to have to see him all. The. Time. So much for putting it in the past. This is going to be a real problem.

But I have other concerns right now. First day of class - and I can't go walking around with cum on my face.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My first few classes went by without much excitement. It's now my third class of the day, right before lunch. Then I have the afternoon off. My eyes lock onto Jenna as I enter the classroom. That's right! We're in the same program. We were bound to have a class together.

I rush over and say hi.

"Hey! You must've been real tired yesterday. You didn't even text me back."

Shit. She's right. I completely forgot after everything that went down.

"Ah yeah, I was beat. I slept real hard and almost overslept. I've been rushing around all morning. Sorry. I'm wide open after this, though! If you want to do something."

Jenna glares at me, clearly trying to read if I'm being truthful. "Okay, yeah. Want to grab some lunch?"

"I'd love to!"

As class goes by I can't focus for even a second. I try to restrain myself from stealing glances at Jenna, but I can't help it. She's just so beautiful. At one point she noticed me steal a look and smiled back. She's just so perfect.

We grabbed lunch at the cafeteria where she sat right across from me. I almost forgot to eat. I was too lost in her eyes.

After lunch I walked her to her next class.

"Well, this is it..." Jenna says.

"Good luck in there. Hope your professor is nice."

"Thanks. Yeah, me too..."

We linger a moment in the hallway outside of the classroom. She's looking down and fidgeting with her bag, but I can't help but stare at her plump, full lips. One second drawn out for an eternity. I feel the tension build, and I know she feels it, too. Her eye's flicker up at me and I know the time is right. I lean in and kiss her.

It lasts but a moment. She bites her lip, then smiles. "Take me on a date sometime."

"How about tonight?"

"Text me when and where. I have to go, class is about to start."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I return to my empty dorm, close the door and literally jump for joy. I kissed her! She's into me! And we're going on a date tonight!

In spite of everything - nothing can ruin this high that I'm on right now. I pull out my laptop and start researching things to do in the area.

As soon as I find something that works I text Jenna. It's a local casual sit-down restaurant, 7PM tonight.

I lay back on my bed and enjoy the feeling of bliss. Then Jake arrives with a guest. A different girl from yesterday. This one with black hair and heavy makeup, but a nice body and some massive breasts.

"Hey bro, this is Allie."

I wave and smile.

"Do you mind if we uh...borrow the room for a bit?"

I should be annoyed, but honestly nothing can kill my mood.

"Oh, yeah no problem man."

"Thanks bro, I owe you one."

I gather my backpack and go to leave. Allie gives me a wink as I pass.

I suppose I'll take a walk, maybe scope the restaurant out before we go later so I can look like I know what I'm doing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Night hits and I meet Jenna in the quad. It's a short walk to the restaurant, but it goes by too quick after Jenna reaches out and grabs my hand as we walk.

We arrive and are seated. We begin to settle into the booth when I see him. The same guy from last night. I don't even know his name, but I'd never forget his face. He's dressed in a uniform bussing some tables. He works here.

I do my best to maintain my composure. I don't think he's noticed me yet.

"So have you been here before?" Jenna asks.

"Uh...uh no. No I haven't. I hear it's good though."

"Are you alright? You seem distracted."

I flash her a smile. "Distracted? No, there's nowhere else I'd rather be."

She smiles back. Her beautiful smile is almost enough to distract me from the man of my nightmares staring at me from over her shoulder and across the room. Almost.

I feel my phone vibrate and I know it's him texting me. Fuck. It'd be rude to answer a text while I'm on a date, but who knows what this guy will do if I don't respond. What do I do?

"Sorry, I think my dad is texting me..." I say as I pull out my phone.

"Oh, that's okay. I hope it's nothing serious." She responds.

The text reads 'meet me in the men's room bitch boy.'

Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck. Who knows what this guy is capable of. I can't have him ruin my date with Jenna. I have no choice.

I put my phone back in my pocket and sit, looking at the menu for a moment - hoping to make it less jarring that I just checked my phone and am now about to excuse myself to the restroom.

I stare at the menu without reading a word. Out of the corner of my eye I can see him making his way to the restroom. I'm so fucked.

"Excuse me, I have to use the restroom. Sorry."

"Oh, okay. Hurry back!"

It takes every ounce of willpower I have to fight the urge to run. I push my way through the restaurant and open the door to the restroom to find him leaned up against an open stall.

"Good boy. I knew you'd come" he says with that cocky grin I've become too familiar with.

"What do you want?" I sputter.

"What the fuck do you think?" he asks, grabbing is bulge. "Now come be quick. Don't want to keep your girlie waiting, do we?"

I let out a sigh, but I knew what my fate would be before I even got up from the table.

"Let's get this over with."

I enter the stall with him and notice that he's smoking another joint.

"Really? You do that at work, too?"

"What, this? This is just weed. Who gives a fuck? You ever done it before?"

"N-no..."

"Ah you gotta try this stuff. It'll help you relax. Maybe your head won't be so teethy. Come on" he says shoving his joint in my face.

"I shouldn't..." I protest.

"I'm not fucking asking bitch boy" he replies in a stern tone.

Once again I swallow my pride, then take a puff and cough.

"Nah you gotta take a bigger hit than that. Try again."

I compose myself and glare at him before taking another, bigger, hit. I cough again as he laughs.

"There you go bitch boy. I promise it's worth it."

"Will you stop calling me that?" I ask.

"What, bitch boy? You got something else I should call you?"

"My name's Erin." I say as sternly as I can.

"Nice to meet you bitch boy. I'm Cameron, but you can call me 'Sir'" he explains as he takes another drag and blows the smoke in my face.

I knew he wouldn't stop. I'm only digging myself deeper into this hole. Let's get this over with.

I drop to my knees and undo his pants. I almost forgot how big he is, but again find myself intimately acquainted with his size as it fills my mouth.

I'm not playing around this time. I have to get this over with and get back to Jenna. I use my hand to stroke the base while my mouth works the head, doing my best to move them in tandem and maintain a good rhythm.

His hand again finds the back of my head and I hear him let out a sigh of relief as I work. I must be doing something right. As I go I find it easier and easier to keep going, maintain the rhythm and he seems to like it. The weed is hitting. And...fuck. I think I like it. Everything is starting to feel good. Even the feeling of his cock on my lips.

Fuck. No, that doesn't feel good. But the rhythm is nice. And I'm starting to feel my anxiety slip away. I need to get this done soon.

Thankfully I feel his hand tighten on my hair and his breath start to deepen. I know he's close. Time to pick it up a bit. I use my tongue to twirl around the head of his cock as I suck, but I feel him start to push on the back of my head.

I brace myself in fear, but his cock slides into my throat with relative ease. A tear rolls down my face, but I quickly adjust to the situation as he begins to thrust into my throat.

"You're a fucking natural at this. Look at you" he grunts as he thrusts. "I'm going to cum on your face again bitch boy. You hear me?"

I try to protest, but my mouth is too full to make a sound. He lets me go a moment later and begins to stroke himself. Fuck - I can't have him cuming on me. He came so much last night, he's bound to get it on my clothes. I have to do something fast.

"Cum in my mouth Sir!" I plead.

He grins that cocky smile of his, then thrusts himself back down my willing throat. He grabs the back of my head and pumps my throat a few times before exploding down my throat. He's so deep that I don't even taste it. It shoots right into my esophagus.

He pulls out and I gasp for air

"Good bitch boy. What do you say?"

"Fuck you."

He shoves me against the stall door and grabs my hair. "Use your manners. What do you say."

I wince. "T-thank you...?"

His grip on my hair tightens and he angles my head to look at him in the face, then waits a moment, raising an eyebrow as if expecting a response.

"Thank you...S-sir..." I mumble.

"Good boy" he says as he pats me on the head, opening the door behind me causing me to collapse on the bathroom floor.

I stand up as quick as I can and rush to the mirror. My eyes are a little red but after I wipe my mouth I should be safe to return to dinner.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back at the table Jenna is waiting, patiently.

"There you are. I was starting to worry."

"Oh, sorry about that."

She looks closely at my face. Did I miss something? Can she tell what happened?

"I know what you did in there" she says calmly.

Gulp. "Y-you do?"

"You smoked some weed" she says plainly, inhaling. "Yep, I can smell it. Why didn't you tell me? We could've smoked together before we got in here" she says, grinning ear to ear, discreetly showing me a vape from her purse.

A wave of relief comes over me. "Well...maybe you should catch up then."

She giggles and gets up to go to the bathroom, passing Cameron on her way.

This is going to get tricky.

willyou93
willyou93
75 Followers